Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls' Night

"We give new meaning to the term 'Girls' Night'."

26
16 Comments 16
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
“Yes, you most definitely should come over for a movie night, Alice,” I say as I reposition the phone on my shoulder. “Bryan is working late tonight and I will be lonely.”

“Sounds good to me, I’ll bring over some chick flicks,” Alice squeaks happily.

“Perfect, I’ll see you around 5 and we can pig out on some pizza,” I giggle.

“See you then!” Click.

I’ve been looking forward to a Girl’s Night, and Alice is always fun to hang out with. She’s very perky and kind. We met through mutual friends and have yet to spend time alone, but today is a perfect opportunity since our friends are out of town on business. I slowly make my way upstairs and shower.

The water is nice and hot and reddens my milky white skin. My mind starts to wonder and I think of the last time Alice and I went shopping with our friends.

“Alice, what do you think about this skirt?” I spun around so she could get the full effect.

“You would be sexy in a paper bag, but that skirt really shows off your lovely ass,” she purred.

I blushed. “Thank you.”

My nipples harden at the welcome memory, as my hand trails from the back of my neck, down my chest and over my swelling breasts. I shake my head at the thought, stopping it in its tracks. She has no interest in me, she was just being nice.

I finish rinsing out my hair, turn the knobs and stop the flow of water cascading above my head. I step out of the shower and hastily dry off my wet body and pad naked across the cold tile floor. I stop in front of the mirror, wiping of the condensation until I can see myself. I tilt my head to the side, as I take in the full sight of me. I have always enjoyed my curvy figure, hour-glass as some call it. My breasts are large, too large in my opinion, and my ass is nice and round. I smile as I turn and gaze at myself in different angles. Satisfied, I head into the room to find something to wear.

I settle on my favorite pair of faded jeans that hug my ass just right, and a sheer white lace top with a white camisole underneath. I don’t normally wear make-up, but I quickly add some eyeliner and mascara on my almond shaped eyelids and make my way downstairs just in time to hear a subtle knocking.

I open the door. “Oh, Alice, you look amazing! Thank you for coming,” I say smiling as I hold my arms out.

She follows my lead and our two bodies meet in an embrace, our tits kissing momentarily.

“Thanks for having me, you look gorgeous,” she says as we break apart, her eyes glimmering.

“Come sit down, make yourself comfortable. I’m going to get some refreshments and see about getting us a pizza,” I say as I head into the kitchen.

“Thanks. Take your time,” she says.

“Is beer okay?” I call.

“That’s perfect, thank you!” She responds.

I re-enter the living room holding two ice cold beers. “Pizza is on its way,” I say as I sit next to her on the couch, handing her a bottle.

She takes a long swig, eying me.

“Great, I’m famished,” she says as she reaches to put her beer on the coffee table, while keeping eye contact with me. She places it on the edge and we both go for it as it starts to tip over, our hands collide against the bottle in such a way that it flies up and soaks the both of us.

“I’m so sorry! Here, let me clean this up,” she says as she scans the room for a towel.

“It’s perfectly alright, I think we got the worst of it,” I say laughing as I walk over to the island. I grab some paper towels and dab the carpet.

I look over at Alice and say, Oh, Hun', you’re covered in beer. Here, let me see if I can find you something else to wear while I throw your clothes in the wash.”

“While you’re at it, find some for yourself. You look like you’re trying out for a wet tee-shirt contest, and let me say, you’re going to win,” she giggles.

I laugh as I look down and appraise myself. “I guess you’re right. Come on, let’s change.”

She follows me upstairs and into my bedroom, I flip on lights as we go. I open my chest of drawers and grab two pairs of pajama pants and two tanks. This looks comfortable enough for movies. I toss our clean clothes onto the bed and start to undress in front of her, leaving a pile of beer covered clothes on the floor.

I look over at her as she’s bending over, her long blonde hair slipping off her shoulders. Her body is perfect, it’s breathtaking. She has beautiful tan skin firm and toned, her breasts are small but perky.

BriseisMonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriseisMonn

She looks up at me and smiles, I blush and suddenly I realize that we are both standing here in in nothing but our panties.

“Sorry,” I stammer embarrassed.

“Don’t be sorry. I can’t stop staring at your tits,” she says teasingly.

Her comment catches me off guard and I turn suddenly, bumping into her. My boobs slap against her skin and I grab her arms to steady myself.

“Sorry!” I say again, trying not to look her in the eye.

“Stop saying that,” she says quietly as she grabs my chin and gently moves my face to face her own.

She gazes into my eyes and trails her thumb over my bottom lip as she takes a step towards me. Our nipples touch, hardening immediately, and I let out an audible gasp. She brings her lips to my own and I move my hands slowly to her ass, squeezing in appreciation and need. She moans against my mouth as she moves her hands to my breasts, cupping them as her thumbs dance across my sensitive nipples. Ahh. I feel my panties dampen to her touch. She lowers her mouth to my breast, teasing my nipple with her tongue. I can feel my knees start to weaken as throw my head back, letting out a soft cry.

“Fuck me,” I whisper.

“I fully intend to,” she says as she pulls me onto the edge of the bed.

She kneels in front of me, while spreading my legs apart. I lean back, resting on my forearms, as I gaze down at her with lust. I gasp as she touches my aching pussy for the first time. She moves my panties to the side as she inhales deeply, taking in my scent.

“You smell divine,” she purrs. “I can’t wait to taste you; you’re so wet for me Hun', so wet.”

Suddenly she plunges her tongue deep inside my pussy, feverishly lapping up my sweet liquid. I buck against her, grinding my pussy against her face.

“Oh, fuck! Eat my pussy, baby. It’s all yours,” I pant as I feel my orgasm quickly approaching.

She moves her tongue to my clit as she inserts two fingers inside me, curling them upward so she can easily fuck my spongy pleasure center. My body stiffens as the pleasure overwhelms me and I unravel, bucking my hips wildly.

“Oh, Alice!” I scream. The pulses of sheer pleasure subside, and my hips slowly stop gyrating and come to a stop. 

“I love watching you come. Now it’s my turn,” she says as she pushes me down onto the bed and straddles my face.

She is so wet, her panties must have disintegrated. I lick it all up, burying my face into her cunt. She grinds her pussy against my face and sets a rhythm. I spread her, and move a finger to her ass, pressing gently.

“Oh, God!” she gasps. “Fuck, yea. Just like that, baby,” she moans as she picks up the pace, moving against me.

“Cum on my face,” I beg. I slowly move my hand down to my nipple and give it a pinch, rolling it in between my thumb and finger as I move my other hand to my clit and rub ferociously.

“Oh, Leslie, I’m coming! I’m coming!” she says as I feel her body go rigid and a warm liquid covers my face. I eagerly lick it up all.

"That was amazing, you're so responsive. I like that," I say trying to catch my breath.

“I’m not quite done with you yet,” she says as she reaches for my panties.

I help her remove them as she leans over my body, sending shivers throughout my body as her nipples dance across my skin.

She turns to face me, and whispers, “Let’s come together," as she repositions herself in between my legs so that our pussies touch. She starts grinding against me, our combined juices making a great lubricant.

“You feel so good, Alice,” I say as I match her movements.

“I’ve wanted to do this to you since the first time we met, you’re so gorgeous. I’m yours. Take me!” she cries as she bucks into me.

“Ahhh!” I shout as we come together. Our heads are thrown back as the passion between us sends us into oblivion.

We slow as the mind-blowing orgasm dwindles away, leaving small pulses in its wake. Something catches my eye outside the door; I look over and see my husband, Bryan, standing in the doorway slowly stroking the bulge in his pants.

“It looks like we have an audience,” I say motioning towards the door.

Alice smiles at him. “You like what you see, Hun'? Why don’t you join us?”

“That’s a great idea. You’re home early and I’ve missed you,” I say as I make my way to my slack jawed husband. He grins as I kiss him firmly on the mouth.

“Now I know why the Pizza delivery guy was having a hard time getting a hold of you. The pizza is cold and on the counter,” he says taking me into his arms.

“I like cold pizza,” I say pulling him by his tie towards the bed.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by sultry_eyes88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments