Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Night

"fragments of time gone by"

7
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Karne? It's me," I call out, coming in through the kitchen door.

"In here, bring me a beer."

"How many hav--"

"Beer!"

I open the fridge and grab a bottle at random, pop the cap, and go into the den. She is sitting in her chair, hunched over a box on her lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask, setting down the bottle on the coffee table in front of her.

"Just shifting through the sands of time, hunting a memory." After a second, she swings her head around to stare at me. I can see her age in the harsh light of the side lamp, the deeply lined face, the halo of silver hair.

"What are you here for anyway, Kis?"

"I'm sorry to come by so late, but I wanted to get the notes you've finished, so I can type them up tomorrow."

"Whatever," she mumbles, staring intently into the box, apparently having found what she was looking for. I move off to the long work table that spans the far wall. It is piled with stacks of her mounted photographs we've been cataloging for the university and a jumble of papers covered in her spidery scrawl. As I sit to sort through them, I glance back to her. She is sitting up in the high-backed chair, her eyes closed and the tips of her fingers at her lips.


oOoOoOo


why do these things always float up from the fucking cesspool when I'm trying to work...try during playtime, just get shit

fucking memory

that face...god, so many years ago...long fucking week, middle of the fucking summer

It is the end of a multi-college botany survey in the desert outside Yuma. The motel courtyard, under a night sky of bright stars, is filled with students and staff milling about, drinking beers, telling crude jokes, and laughing at each others project pratfalls during the week.

She is standing just outside a group from UC Davis who are doing some sort of mother earth chant around one of the blazing fire pits. She wasn't part of the photographic survey Karne led, but their paths had crossed randomly during the week. Each time they had traded looks and small smiles, but never spoke past a quick "Hey."

Karne stands alone a ways off, drinking a Corona and watching her. Her face, lit by the fire, isn't pretty girl, but chiseled, handsome, strong. She is nearly as tall as Karne, but more ruggedly built, with wide shoulders and narrow hips in her well worn Levis. Her shirt sleeves are rolled up high and her muscles twitch as she taps the long neck bottle against her thigh. Her hair, dropping to mid-back in a heavy loose braid, is russet red with glints of gold from the flickering light.

so goddamn beautiful, made my pussy ache just watching her...fuck my rules...what's the worst she could say

Karne takes a last pull of beer, walks up next to her, pauses a beat, then leans close to whisper in her ear "Last night..."

She slowly turns and stares back hard for a moment, then smiles.

"So it is."

She takes an outstretched hand and they walk to Karne's room. She stops a few steps in and turns, hands on her hips and they look at each other, both dusty and glazed from the day's work under a hot Arizona sun.

"Shower?" she asks.

"You?" Karne replies, raising her eye brows.

"No." and moves to Karne, leaning against the closed door.

yep, knew she'd be a treat

She lifts off Karne's hat and spins it into a corner. Snaking fingers into the waves of thick hair over her ears, Karne pulls her close. The first kiss is long and slow, their tongues tasting and dancing, their noses filling with their mingled scents. Her hands come up under Karne's shirt, pulling her in tighter, breast to breast, thigh between thighs. Karne's hands drop to grasp the firm tight cheeks of her ass, turns and pushes her against the wall, licking and kissing her offered neck.

As they pull back to look into each others eyes, a rumble of voices passes outside the door.

"Sweet dreams, mom!" one calls out.

"Fuck you, John Thomas." Karne shouts to the ceiling. A chorus of laughter answers, fading down the walk.

still a little piece of shit, John Thomas

"I think it's time we get naked," Karne says, turning back.

"I agree," she answers, belt unbuckled, her shirt already on the floor. She has on a thin sports bra and reaches to lift it off, but Karne steps in and kisses her, filling a hand with breast, slowly drawing her fingers in to the firm nipple poking through. She moans as it is given a gentle pull, then another, stronger. She pushes Karne back, then teasingly pulls the bra up, lifting her breasts with it, slowly letting them ease out. They dance and sway, full and round with fat pink nipples in a darker surround.

those beautiful fucking tits, so fucking perfect...only time I've regretted my little bumps

She reaches out and grabs Karne's head in both hands, guiding her mouth to them. Karne grabs her waist and baths each with kisses, suckling her nipples and pulling them with her teeth. She stretches up, pulling the bra off over her head, but before she can free her hands, Karne pins them against the wall, holding her there and gazes at the curls of damp russet hair under her arms.

mmmmm, such a lovely surprise

"You like?" she asks in a husky whisper, but with a shadow of worry in her eyes. Karne answers by leaning down and licking the whole length, savoring the sweet, sour, salty moisture with a growl of pleasure, then puts her mouth over the center crease, running her tongue back and forth across it while pinching and pulling the nipple below. She shivers hard, knees faltering, and moans out "Oh fuck. Bed. Bed now!"

Karne pulls her in close for another deep kiss, walking her backwards to the edge of the bed and pushing her down. Karne pulls off her boots and socks, then her jeans and panties in one motion. She spreads her legs and Karne kneels, letting out a deep breath as she looks at the cunt displayed before her. Its lips are sanguine with arousal, pouting open, and framed by a full bush of curls.

first those tits, then those pits, then that glorious pussy...had a little fucking come just staring at it, smelling it, such pure woman

"Show me," Karne demands in a husky voice, hands squeezing her muscular thighs.

Her hands come slowly down across her belly, fingers twining into the thick silky hair. She slides a finger either side of her long hood with a moan, then spreads her labia fully open, her pink inner folds glistening wet between.

MarianaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaFiore

"Eat me," she demands.

like that wasn't going to happen...fucking starving for you, bitch

Karne unceremoniously buries her face between her thighs, breathing in deeply the rich, sharp aroma. Her tongue licks flat and wide from top to bottom, bottom to top, drinking her wetness. Its tip finds the face of her large, swollen clit, her fingers its hooded shaft, and feels her body tremble and shake, as low guttural moans fill the room. She pulls away and runs two fingers up between the lips, wetting their length, then slides them into her, first one, then the other, then both. Short, sharp cries of pleasure keep time with each stroke. Karne pushes deep and slowly turns her hand up, curling her fingers as she pulls back, massaging the tender walls as she licks and sucks her clit. The cries grow louder and she feels the body below her begin to shutter, feels her fingers squeezed. Abruptly Karne pulls back her hands, her tongue, and waits, fingertips plucking the wet surrounding curls.

"No!" she screams hoarsely, "Why did you stop? I was so fucking close!"

so mean...always loved taking a test drive

Karne does not answer, but rises, shoves her hands under her ass and pulls her nearer to the edge of the bed. She lifts her legs, placing a foot on either side, spreading her thighs wide, before kneeling back down. She tangles her fingers in the hair on her mons and brings a thumb to either side of her clit shaft and begins rhythmically stoking up and down, drawing back the skin of its hood. Feeling her groans, her hips pushing up in time, she leans in and suckles it, dancing her tongue tip over its face. She is gripping the sheets now and growling deep in her throat. Keeping a tight hold of her curls with one hand, Karne brings a fingertip to the base of the clit and rubs it rapidly side to side to another gasp. She draws it down slowly and lets it slide into her, rolling it, coating it with her wetness. She drops it further still and feathers it over the tight rose bud beneath.

"Oh!" she cries, with a jump

"Yes?"

"I don't... I never... OH FUCK YES!" as Karne doesn't wait, but spreads her cheeks and runs a hard, flat tongue over it, then tastes all around with the tip. She circles and probes and presses hard at the center, feeling it ease open to her till she is inside. Her thumbs find her clit again and begin stroking in time to her wiggling tongue.

exquisite moment you first slip inside a virgin

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" she cries out and desperately grabs a pillow, crushing it over her face. Karne pulls back, slides two fingers deep into her cunt and her pinky into her ass hole. She rocks her hand hard, fingers driving in and out, as her hips lift from the bed. Muted, strangled, screams erupt, as her body jumps, seizing and releasing over and over, them collapses with a final shutter.

Karne gently draws her hand away and straightens her on the bed. She quickly sheds her clothes and snuggles in beside her, pulling a blanket over them. Karne lightly caresses her still twitching body and paints her face with soft kisses.

"I've never come like that before," she quavers, "never that hard. I don't think I can move."

"Relax, baby. Close you eyes," Karne murmurs in her ear, feeling her stiffen, as another little tremor travels through her, "Don't worry, I've got you."

It's still dark when Karne wakes, feeling finger tips toying with her nipple.

"Hey," she whispers, turning for a kiss, "you good?"

"Hungry."

"There's stuff in the fridge."

"Feel more like some nice aged pussy..."

"Mmmm, help yourself," Karne laughs, pulling her close, "you mean little bitch."

damn did you ever...that supple, subtle tongue, enjoying it as much as I did...those strong fingers in everywhere...long time before I was fucked that well again

Karne gets up late the next morning, finding herself alone. "Shit, shit, shit!" she spits. Slipping on her shorts, she notices something blue pinned to the pillow, just as she hears cars starting up outside. Grabbing her camera, she opens the door and stands there, half-naked, looking out.

just in time, my sweet, just in time


oOoOoOo


I finish straightening things up and put the loose sheets in my backpack. I stand and stretch, then go over to her.

"Karne, sweetie," touching her shoulder lightly, "come on, it's time for bed."

She looks up at me with a slight start. Her eyes are reddened, moist and she hastily blots them with a tissue.

"'Suppose it is. You'll stay with me for a bit?"

"Of course"

I help her up and into the bedroom. While she is in the bathroom peeing away the last of her beers, I straighten up the unmade bed. She comes out and pulls off her tee shirt, drops her cargo shorts, then crawls naked under the covers. I pull off my top and slide in beside her, snuggling close with her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes, she brings up her hand and fingertips wander lightly to my nipple, making me shiver.

"Such a beautiful girl," she whispers and turns her head up for a kiss. I meet her lips, our tongues touching just for a moment. She drops her head back down and I hold her until sleep takes her once again.

I slip gently out and go back to the study to clear up the empty bottles and get my stuff. I pick up the box from beside her chair and look in. On top is an old UCLA name tag inscribed "Jamie." Beneath it is a dogeared black and white snapshot of a young woman dressed in a work shirt, boots, and jeans. She is standing beside the open door of a dusty pickup loaded with boxes and duffel bags. One hand is shading her eyes from the bright morning sun and the other is curled on her hip. She is staring intently at the camera with a strangely seductive smile. It is not the careful, studied sort of picture that Karne takes even casually. It seems a mirage, a figment out of time. I can feel an untold story rippling in the air, taunting me, but know better than to ask, so I put these slivers of Karne's life back in the box and make my way home.

 

Published 
Written by kistinspencil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments