Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian lovin'

"Passionate lesbian lovin' all night long."

18
10 Comments 10
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Valentine's Day 2013
"Hunnie, is that you?" Meagan mumbles.

"Hey, baby, I can't stay long, I forgot the keys to my office and I desperately need to get in there to pick up my paperwork, for my meeting later on in the afternoon," Hope groans, with a saddened tone in her voice.

"But.....its Valentine's day, I thought we could spend the day together, like we have done for the past three years!" grovels Meagan.

"I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise. We can do anything you want, and I'll do anything you want," smirks Hope. "Tonight, I'm all yours."

"It just won't be the same, based on the fact that I wanted to spend the whole day with you," Meagan says, as she turns around to wipe away the lonely tear that had escaped from her weeping eyes.

As Meagan dries her eyes with her T-shirt that fitted her figure quite spectacularly, she feels Hope wrap her arms around her waist.

Tightening her hold, Hope yearns to have her hand between Meagan's legs, but knows that she won't stop for anything once she does, so teasingly breathing deep into Meagan's ear, whilst nibbling on it at the same time, she says her goodbyes for the day, hurriedly grabs her keys from the table and seductively blows Meagan a kiss before she leaves.

"Just want I want, to spend Valentine's on my own, how lucky am I," Meagan cries uncontrollably.

Reaching her office, Hope fumbles with the all the paperwork upon her trashed desk that had mounted quite rapidly within the space of two weeks, when she feels her phone vibrate in her front jean pocket. Enjoying the vibrations against her inner thigh a little too much, she pulls it from her pocket and surprisingly notices that she has just received a picture message from Meagan.

"I hope you suffer during your meeting, love your lonely girlfriend," messaged Meagan.

Scrolling down to view the picture, Hope gasps and feels her legs instantly buckle beneath her as she becomes fixated on the image. Meagan had devilishly sent Hope a picture of her three fingers deep within her own pussy and an anal toy ploughed deep into her round, glorious ass.

"Ooh, Jesus," Hope moans to herself. "Get yourself together, you have a meeting you've got to get to."

"That'll teach Hope a lesson," Meagan thought.

Finally, Hope reaches her destination. With every step, she becomes increasingly uncomfortable and irritable, with her juices continuously pouring out of her pussy and soaking her black, frilly knickers. Knowing that she cannot even satisfy herself for the next few hours, she tries to focus on her meeting as soon enough she'll be presenting her presentation on a new housing development plan that the company she is representing had spoken about in past meetings.

"I think that's all settled then, all we need is planning permission and we'll soon be on our way to building this superb housing project," grinned the building contractor.

"Ok, I'll be in contact with you and your team within the next week," Hope hastily says, after being uncomfortably sitting down for 2 and a half hours.

"My girlfriends in for a treat, my girlfriends in for an evil treat," Hope sings, as she makes her way into the car park and towards her car.

Driving for about 15 minutes, Hope pulls up to see if there is anything in the supermarket that would come in handy for Meagan's little surprise tonight. Strolling down each aisle, she manages to pick up 12 red roses, a bottle of the finest champagne she could find, tea light candles with the scent of lavender and chamomile and the very first movie they had watched together, Dirty Dancing.

Placing the shopping in the trunk of her car, Hope pulls herself into the car, opens up the glove compartment and pulls out a Valentine's card she'd bought the day before. Grabbing a pen from the side door, she begins to write within it. 




'Dear, Meagan,

From day one you've made me the happiest girl in the world, everything you say and do makes me fall that much more in love with you. Every day when I wake up, you're the last thing on my mind and most definitely the first thing on my mind when I wake up too, and without you, I'd be lost....without you, I just wouldn't be myself at all. You're the person that made me realize what I want from life, you're the person who pushes me to soldier on when I'm having a bad day and you're the one who picks me up when I fall. You're the person whom I'm deeply and truly in love with and you're the one that gives me a reason to smile, and for all that you've done and are continuing to do for me....I'll be the one that will be there for you any time of the day, I'll be the one to wipe away your tears and tell you that everything will be fine whilst I hold you and I'll be the one who'll stick by your side for as long as you'll have me, because Meagan, I love you with all my heart and soul and you're the love of my life, my present, future and happiness all rolled into one. 

P.S - I hope you enjoy your little surprise tonight!'

Sealing the card with a kiss, Hope leaves it on the passenger seat, ready for when she makes it home.

Half hour later, Hope pulls into the drive and exits the car with everything she needs.

"Baby, I'm home!" Shouts Hope.

Walking into the living room, she finds Meagan asleep on the sofa, with the TV on and a bag of doritos by her side.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

Guilt suddenly tangles Hope up inside. She knew the meeting could've waited at least another day, but she was being too bone idle to realize what was more important.

Placing the shopping quietly on the table, Hope showers off and places her dressing gown on loosely and walks back into the kitchen. Fiddling around with the bag, she takes out the 12 red roses, walks into the bedroom and begins pulling the petals off all of them, but one, and sprinkles them all over the bed.

Grabbing the tea light candles next, she sets them all around the room and lights each and every one. Finally, the movie. She places it on the bedroom cabinet, ready for when its needed, along with the valentines card too.

"Hey, sweetie," Hope says, as she softly kisses Meagan's cheek.

"When did you get back, hunnie?" Meagan replies whilst getting to her feet. 

"About 45 minutes ago."

"Why didn't you wake me up straight away?"

"I just needed to sort a few things out, that's all. Hey, I love you, Meagan."

"I love you too, Hope, but I'm still unhappy that we've missed most of valentines day."

"That's why I'm going to make it up to you right now," replies Hope, as she lovingly pulls Meagan into her.

As they both become entwined in each others arms, Hope slowly and passionately kisses, Meagan. Letting her tongue run wild within her mouth, tasting every possible part. As things begin to become intense, Hope starts to feel Meagan pull quite vigorously on her t-shirt, taking that as a sign, they both make their way to the bedroom.

"Oh my god! When did you do all this?" Meagan said surprisingly.

"I know I should've been with you for the whole day, so to make it up to you, I've decided to recreate the first night we made love," smiles Hope.

"Awe, baaaby, that's so cute of you to do this."

Pulling Hope closer by her t-shirt once again, Meagan removes the rest of it as Hope carefully unbuttons her trousers. Driving Meagan's trousers down to her ankles, Hope stays on her knees and playfully runs her tongue along Meagan's inner thigh and across her knickers where her clit is situated.

Feeling Meagan press her hand against her head, Hope buries her face between Meagan's legs, pulls her knickers to the side and slides her tongue up and down the length of her pussy, tasting and swallowing every part of her wetness.

"Ooh, go deeper, pleeaaase!"

"Sit on the edge of the bed, baby and let me get between your legs properly."

Doing so, Meagan sits on the edge of the bed and lays back, whilst Hope spreads her legs open and pounds three fingers inside her throbbing pussy. Lapping at Meagan's clit, Hope begins to build the speed up with her fingers and starts to drive them in her pussy like lightening.

"Oh god, slow down, I'm going to cum too quickly!"

"But, baby, isn't that what you want?"

"Yes! But I want to savor this moment with you."

Doing as she says, Hope removes her fingers, sucks them clean and firmly, but gently begins massaging Meagan's swollen clit.

"Baby, get up and bend over the bed, I want to pound you from behind."

Grabbing something from the bedside drawer whilst Meagan gets in position, Hope places her hand on Meagan's back and hungrily thrusts her own dildo inside of her.

Watching Meagan raise her head in pleasure, a soft moan escapes her mouth just as Hope drives it in her once again.

Gripping Meagan's neck tightly, Hope starts to fuck Meagan's tight pussy like no tomorrow. Lunging it all the way in and pulling it all the way out. Wrapping her arm around one of Meagan's legs, Hope thoroughly strokes her clit, till the point where she notices Meagan's legs giving way.

"Mmm, I'm gonna come in a matter of seconds, baby, pick the speed up!"

Inserting a finger in Meagan's pussy, along with the dildo still being pounded inside of her pool of wetness, Hope quickly pins Meagan onto the bed by her hand and thrusts the dildo into her pulsing pussy one more time and suddenly feels a gush of water upon her hand and starts to watch in amazement as it trickle down the dildo.

Flipping Meagan over until their boobs were pressed against each others, they passionately kiss one another. Getting up and stripping, Hope then places the waiting DVD in for them to watch for the remainder of the night.

Published 
Written by Englishgirl18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments