Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Weekend

"Carly crosses her Rubicon..."

20
6 Comments 6
16.1k Views 16.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Sam pulled the robe tighter around her body as she padded barefoot to the kitchen. Her long-term friend and lover, Kate, was still fast asleep in the queen-sized bed that occupied the one bedroom in their rented cottage.

This was their first visit to this part of the country and they looked forward to strolling in the lanes, lunches in the local pub, and long, hot sex sessions. Both in their early forties and both previously married, they had realised their true nature lay in a love of the female body, rather than that of the male.

That had been eighteen months ago, and now the two women lived together and enjoyed each other's bodies almost daily. The idea of a weekend away had been Kate’s idea, as both women had demanding careers and needed the break.

As Sam poured herself a coffee, she glanced out of the window and into the secluded rear garden. It was a typical English cottage garden. Foxgloves, pinks, lavender, all the plants one would expect. Standing beside the entrance to the summer-house a young girl was watering a hanging basket.

Sam's eyes fanned over the girl's body in a way that suggested more than a casual interest. She was petite, no more than a couple of inches over five feet tall, blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, small breasts covered by a white tee-shirt. Tight cut-down jeans covered her firm, well-rounded bum.

As she stretched up to reach the hanging basket her shirt rode up to reveal an attractive belly button ring and well-tanned skin.

“Excuse me, who are you?" Sam asked, walking out of the kitchen door and down the path towards the summer-house.

“Oh, sorry, I didn't know the cottage was occupied this weekend. I am paid to keep the plants watered and lawn mowed. I can leave if you like,” the young girl said, turning to look at Sam.

Her young, open face and stunning blue eyes were not lost on Sam and she felt the familiar itch start in her groin. The girl looked to be in her late teens and Sam was already imagining her naked body yielding to her mature tongue.

“No, you carry on. It is nice to see a young person not afraid of work. Are you on holiday from school?” Sam asked.

“No, I've finished school. I'm just eighteen and off to university in September. This cottage is owned by my aunt. I help out when I can. My name is Carly,” the girl said, stepping forward and holding out a small slim hand.

“Pleased to meet you, Carly. My name is Sam and I am here for the weekend with my partner, Kate.”

“Oh, so your lez…  sorry, you are… friends,” Carly said, blushing deeply.

Sam chuckled as she took the young hand in hers, “Yes, my dear, we’re lesbians. Is that a problem for you?”

“Yes...  I mean no! It's just I've never met any lez... ladies that do... you know... that together,” Carly embarrassed words tumbled out.

Sam smiled at her, “Well, now you have, and as you can see, we don't have two heads. We are just normal women that prefer other women.”

Sam suddenly noticed she was still holding Carly's hand, and the young girl seemed in no hurry to break the contact.

“I... I... better get on,” Carly's voice was quiet and with a trace of nervousness in it.

“It's hot out here, why don't you come and sit in the shade. I'll get you a cold drink. Would orange be okay?” Sam said, knowing inwardly she wanted to get closer to the teenager. Kate and she had often fantasized over this idea of sharing young flesh, and now Sam had a feeling it was a real possibility.

When she came back out of the kitchen, Sam had changed into a pale blue bikini, a large glass of iced orange in her hand; Carly was sitting on one end or the garden bench which was under the shade of an old apple tree. Handing her the glass, Sam sat down beside her.

“Thank you, Miss... Sorry, Sam... You’re very kind; most of our guests ignore me, apart from some of the men who try to hit on me.”

“Can understand why they do Carly,” Sam said softly and patted her on the knee. “You are a very attractive young lady; tell me are you ever tempted?”

Carly shook her head vehemently, “No way, most of them are gross!”

“What about boyfriends? Have you got one?” Sam asked leaving her hand on the young tanned knee.

“No, I've... you know, fooled around a bit, but nothing more, mostly kissing and stuff,” Carly giggled. “Can I ask you a question, Sam?”

“Of course you can. We are both girls, and we girls should have no secrets,” Sam said and felt the itch in her groin growing.

“Well, as I said I've kissed and stuff with boys, but when you kiss another woman, is it the same?” Carly was looking wide-eyed at Sam as she asked the question.

Sam took a long time before she answered, fighting the urge to take the girl in her arm, but scared of frightening her off.

“Well, I think its better, but then I would. Maybe you should try it with one of your girlfriends. I'm sure you would like it. Now I'm old enough to be your mother, but if you want to kiss me, you can, sweetheart, just to see for yourself.”

Neither woman moved for what seemed like an age. Then, as if a magnet drew them together, their lips met gently. Sam used her maturity to control the pace and brushed a butterfly kiss across the young fresh lips. Meeting no resistance, she ran her tongue along the slight gap between them.

Carly felt a thrill similar to an electric shock pass through her body and a surging of emotion that she had never felt from the crude thrusting of young boys' mouths against her. True, the woman kissing her could have been her mother, but to her, she felt a huge, overwhelming feeling of love towards her. She knew her life was about to cross the Rubicon and would never be the same again.

Sam, feeling Carly's lips part, gently pushed her tongue into the warm mouth and sought her tongue. For the next few minutes, the two women were lost in their own world of deep kissing as their tongues danced over and around each other.

“That looks so beautiful,” a voice sounded behind them.

So engrossed had the kissing couple been, neither had noticed Kate was now standing behind watching them.

Carly pulled away with a start and stared at Kate like a rabbit in the headlights.

“Don't worry, little one. Kate won't mind. She and I are open in our relationship, and after all, we were only kissing. But it is good and making my heart beat faster, feel,” Sam said, taking Carly's trembling hand and placing in on the silky material that was barely able to cover her left breast., “There, my dear, feel my heartbeat.”

“And I expect yours is beating hard as well,” said Kate, and moving over to stand behind Carly slid a hand down inside the teenager's tee shirt. “Oh my! Sam, what have you done to this young lady? Her nipples are as hard as bullets. Such a small breast, so sweet.”

“I... I must be going, my aunt will be waiting for me to help her get the shopping...  I'm sorry, but I must go,” Carly's voice was close to breaking, through embarrassment or fear. It was impossible to know which one.

“Have we upset you, sweetheart?” Sam asked concern in her voice.

“No, I loved every moment, if I could I would stay, but I just can't. Sorry, but I would love to come back later, just to be with you both.” Carly looked at the two lesbian lovers and blushed.

Sam leant forward, kissed her full on the lips and said, “After lunch, say around two. I can promise you we will do nothing to upset you, and everything we can to show you the ways of a woman's world.”

“I would like that very much. I never felt like this before. I know I'm only eighteen, but I am ready to learn,” Carly stood up briefly, kissed both women, and ran from the garden.

“Wow babe, I think we struck gold here! How did you manage to seduce her so quickly?” Kate said looking at Sam.

Sam smiled, “I don't know, it just seemed to happen. I take it you have no objections?”

“As long as I get my share of young pussy, I have no objections at all,“ Kate laughed. “Now get your wet cunt in the house and fuck me!”

“How are we going to play this?” Kate asked after a long and frantic fucking session had left both women temporarily satisfied.

Sam leaned up on her elbow and rubbed one of her lover's nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

“I think slowly. I am pretty sure she is a virgin, and if we are the ones to claim that particular cherry we need to tread very carefully. It has to be her that gives off the signals she is ready. Now lunch, I have a feeling we are going to need our stamina!”

BettyPerfect
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyPerfect

That afternoon Carly returned at the appointed time and knocked on the front door.

“Come in, Carly. We were both hoping you wouldn't change your mind. Come and sit down. Don't be nervous. Allow us to show you just how good woman to woman loving can be,” Sam said, pointing to a comfortable armchair in the well-appointed lounge.

Carly sat nervously on the edge of the chair, legs held tightly together, looking at the two women who would soon be showing her the way to orgasms so much greater than she could have believed possible, even in her wildest dreams. Both Sam and Kate wore identical white towelling robes.

“Just relax, Carly. Sit back and watch,” Sam said as both she and Kate stood up and allowed the robes to drop from their bodies. Then, sat back down, one on each end of the sofa.

Carly had seen many of her friends naked in the school showers, and her aunt coming out of the bathroom. But she was totally unprepared for the sight of two well built, mature women standing six feet from her, both stroking their own breasts.

“Look at our nipples babe, see how they swell at the thought of us pleasuring each other? I am sure under your tee shirt yours are doing the same. Why don't you check?” Kate purred.

As if in a trance Carly moved a hand up under her top and found, that as Kate had said, her nipples were almost painfully hard.

Kate and Sam watched Carly's hand moving under her shirt. The fact they couldn't see her small tits only added to the voyeuristic appeal of the situation.

“Take your top off sweetheart, you will be more comfortable, same as we are,” Sam said, and as if to emphasise what she meant, started stroking her own hard nipples.

She nodded her head, then without a word slipped the thin top off.

Kate gasped as her tiny tits came into view. “Oh my God Sam, look at those beautiful young tits, perfect shape, and see those nipples. All pink and hard.”

“Come and sit between us babe, get closer to us,” Sam said and made space for the teenager.

Although she felt a little embarrassed to be between the naked mature women, she also felt a thrilling itch starting under her tight shorts.

Kate leaned towards the girl, kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear. “Can I touch them babe, stroke those lovely tits of yours.”

Carly gave a slight nod, laid back against the sofa and closed her eyes. She knew she wanted to be loved and fondled by both women more than she would have thought possible.

Sam smiled at her lover and they both leaned forward and each took a nipple in their mouths and sucked gently. The warm, hard young nipples were causing both Sam and Kate to start to gently rub their own clits.

Carly's eyes were still closed, but the opening and closing of her mouth, and her tongue running over her lips, Sam knew the slow, gentle seduction was working. The fresh teenage cunt would soon be theirs to use.

Kate made the next move and placed a hand on the top of Carly's thigh and ran it up and over the material covering the prize she sought.

Carly had had boys grope her tits before, but the crude fumbling of testosterone-fuelled teenage boys had left her cold. The feelings she was getting from the two mouths now licking and sucking her nipples were exciting, making her feel so sexy.

Sam made the next move. She took Carly's hand and placed it on her own cunt. Feeling the young fingers moving through the moist pubic hair, and into the slippery slit beneath.

Kate looked at what was happening, smiled and took Carly's other hand and placed on her shaved cunt.

Carly was thrilled at the feel of the two totally different cunts, and the feel of Kate's hand pushing against her own through her shorts.

After five minutes of mutual rubbing and kissing, Sam slid off the sofa and knelt in front of Carly.

“Let's have these shorts off shall we babe. It seems wrong for you to have them on while we are naked. Don't you agree?”

“Oh yes, please, I want to be naked as well. I need you to touch my cu... cu... vagina,” she stammered.

Kate laughed. “It's a cunt, babe. Call it by its name. It will make you feel so naughty and sexy if you do. Sam and I use dirty words all the time, makes us cum harder.”

Carly felt a wave of excitement as Sam undid the zipper on her shorts and eased them down and off. She knew her tiny white panties would soon be going the same way. When Sam took hold of the waistband in both hands, she lifted her backside even higher making their removal easier.

Sam gasped as she looked at the naked body in front of her. The small tits, flat belly, and the beautiful virgin cunt, covered in just the lightest curly down. The puffy lips showing through, and a surprisingly prominent pubic mound showing the small nub of her clit.

“God girl, you have just got to lick that cunt,” Kate said to her friend. Her own fingers now joining Carly's hand on her own shaved cunt.

Leaning forward Sam eased the teenager's legs apart and using just the tip of her tongue licked the fresh clit and then slid her tongue down between the slightly open cunt lips. She had licked several cunts before, but this was the first virgin one, it seemed to taste so sweet with just a little juice oozing from it.

For Carly, this was the most sexually exciting feeling in her young life. She had rubbed her own clit and fingered her cunt from as far back as she could remember, but the feeling of a warm, wet female tongue on her clit and inside her cunt was a quantum leap above that feeling.

“Cum baby, cum on my lover's tongue, let yourself go, pour out your juice. Talk dirty to her. She is your whore so use her,” Kate, close to her own climax, rubbed her clit furiously as she watched.

Spurred on by Kate, Carly grabbed Sam's head and pulled it hard against her cunt. “Eat me! Suck me! You are my cunt sucking whore, my bitch. Make me fucking cum!” she screamed.

Sam could hardly breathe as her face was pulled into the heaving teenage cunt. Seconds later her mouth was flooded with the sweet, salty juice that dripped from Carly's sex slit.

Time seemed to stop for the three women as Kate's and Carly's orgasms died away. Only Sam was left in a state of high arousal.

Kate recognised her lovers need to cum and kissing Carly once more said, “Your turn, young lady. Sam has pleasured you. Now eat her cunt and make my lover cum.”

Sam moved from kneeling in front of Carly and laid down on the rug, legs open and fingers holding her own cunt lips apart. “Take me, baby. Eat my cunt. I must cum, please.

For the first time in her life, Carly found herself between another woman's thighs, face pressed into a wet, mature cunt that was already oozing juice. Seconds later she was tasting fanny batter for the first time and in her mind had already decided it wouldn't be the last.

Sam only managed to last a minute or two, so sexed up as she was. The orgasm tore through her body, almost dislodging Carly's mouth from her cunt. Somehow the teenager managed to stay in place, her tongue darting like snakes in and out of the juice pouring cunt before her.

Finally, the three women sat looking at each other. All completely satisfied, for the moment, Carly was the first to speak.

“I have to go. That was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me, but I am still a virgin. I don't want to be any longer. I want it to be one of you that pops my cherry... is that okay?

Kate took the young girls head in her hands and kissed her full on the lips, “My darling girl, we would love for one of us to bring you into a woman's world. Come over tomorrow afternoon and it will happen.”

Carly smiled at both women, pulled on her top and shorts, stuffed her panties in her pocket and headed for the door.

At the last moment, she turned and said, “My new lovers, thank you both so much. My life will never be the same again, and tomorrow will be an even greater thrill.”

A minute later she was running happily down the path and out into the lane.

“That was a fantastic afternoon, lover of mine,” Kate said as she pulled her robe back on.

“It certainly was, babe, and tomorrow one of us will be the first up her young cunt,” Sam responded.

Kate laughed, slapped her friend's naked arse and giggling said, “Toss you for it!”

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments