Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting Go

12
11 Comments 11
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

“Baby, is that you?” Skylar sits up in her bed, startled. A thin sheen of sweat covers her forehead, matting some tendrils of dark wavy hair to her slick skin. “Are you there baby?”

She blinks her eyes and rubs them, trying to focus and adjust to the darkness. A small glimmer of ambient light hovers in the room, casting silhouetted outlines for her to make out.
 
The clock on her bedside nightstand reads 4:19AM. Her brain, still foggy from the Ambien, wrestles with the strictures put on her subconsciousness by the drug. Ever since the accident, she is lucky if she gets four hours of uninterrupted sleep a night.
 
A tear wells up and rolls down Sky’s cheek as reality slowly creeps back in. She flops her head onto the pillow and stares blankly into the soft, gritty haze of darkness. She mindlessly watches the swirling shadow of the fan blades as they spin above. Another tear slowly makes its way down the side of her tender, expressionless face and absorbs into the pillowcase.
 
“Why the FUCK did you have to go?” she screams into the darkness.
 
Turning to her side Sky grabs the pillow next to her, squeezing it tight, catching hints of Ashley’s fragrant lotion that still clings to the fabric. Her heart begins to palpitate, racing towards another panic attack. Sky holds the pillow close to her nose and breathes in slowly. As she inhales, taking the scent deep into her lungs, a sudden, powerful and unexpected calm settles over her.
 
“I’m here with you, baby girl. I would never leave you.”
 
Sky knows the voice is only in her head, perhaps surfacing from the depths of her psyche. She doesn’t care. She would do anything to have her lover back, to be able to feel her again, even if that means tricking her brain into thinking Ashley is there with her.
 
“I know you didn’t mean to, baby.” Sky is once again talking into the darkness, caught between a state of reality and reminiscent fantasy. “But that doesn’t soothe the pain of missing you. Of missing your touch and your soft, warm body next to me every night.”

The blanketing calm she felt moments earlier grows and her heart again begins to race. This time, away from anxiety and towards a glowing light of passion.

She feels her hand slowly slide up her stomach as if something or someone is guiding it beyond her control.  She doesn’t resist. She lets her hand drift delicately up to her breast and runs it lightly over her extended nipple.
 
“I remember these little tits”, the voice whispers between her ears in a much deeper, more sultry tone than before.

 “Oh baby, my little tits miss you so much,” she sighs back to her lover in a gentle whimper.

Sky’s hand squeezes her tit and rolls her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, pulling it up before letting it drop. Her other hand quickly joins and together they vigorously caress her breasts. Her back arches off the mattress and her breath rapidly deepens.  
 
“Do you remember what you used to do for me, my dear Skylar? Do you remember how I would sit on the sofa with a glass of wine as you laid naked on the rug before me.”

Skylar’s eyes are closed as she floats through flashes of memories.
 
“The crackling fire in the hearth lapping its flames up into the air, warming your skin as you performed. Leaning back on your elbows, our eyes locked. And, as you saw mine drift down your gorgeous frame you would spread for me.”

Images blaze through her racing mind like an old-time flip show. The memories become fast and more powerful and Sky’s heart feels swollen as if it would explode. Her hands move down from her breasts and with baring nails, grip each side of her inner thighs forcefully pushing them open.
 
Ashley’s sultry voice continues to purr in her ear, “Through the flickering light of the flames, I would see the subtle glisten of excitement on your puffy lips. My heart would fire pulses to my clit knowing your wetness was because of me. Knowing that before I’d even had a chance to touch you, you absolutely craved me.”

The cool air of Sky’s bedroom kisses its way along the heat of her slit, accentuating her growing level of her excitement. A slight trickle of juice releases and makes its way down and over her ass, pooling on the sheet hugging under her supple cheeks.
 
“I never had to tell you what to do, you just knew. You knew how to tease that pussy as I watched. Slowly pulling your lips open and circling your clit. Dipping a finger down to scoop up some of your juices and dragging it back up over your bud.”

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

Sky’s mind is swirling in a tempest of emotions but her hands continue with the erotic dance. One moves to cup her swollen cunt, gripping it hard while slipping a finger inside. The other hand seductively brings her slender fingers to her mouth where her lips slowly part to accept them.

“God, how I always wanted to crawl off the couch and dive my face in and taste you. I wanted to latch on to that swollen nub and bring you to heights you’d never experienced, and you knew this, it was all part of the tease. And I loved it, baby girl, I loved you.”
 
Hearing those three simple words forces another silent tear from the corner of Sky’s closed eyes.

She pushes her tongue through the two middle fingers that rest in her mouth in the same manner as if she were lapping her lover’s pussy. Sky remembers how this would always drive Ashley wild eliciting guttural moans as she would squirm on the sofa.
 
The finger in Sky’s pussy plunges and swirls, pressing outwardly against her thickening silky walls. She would always whimper soft moans for Ashley to hear and tonight is no different, even though a part of her knows they will not be heard.

Through the moans, her lips wrap around the fingers in her mouth, wetting them generously before returning them to her nipple.

“I loved how sensitive those nipples were.” The voice seems crystal clear now. Sky swallows hard and pushes a second finger into her hole.

“The way you’d play with them while still fingering that gorgeous cunt for me. You always got lost in your mind as you laid there writhing at my feet and I always knew it was me inside your head. It was me, baby girl, who was the object of that passion.”
 
Her fingers slosh inside her growing wetness, pushing them in as deep as she can, feeling the butt of her palm mash against her now engorged clit.

“I’d drip just sitting there on the couch watching. Part of me wished for you to hurry up and cum so I could join you, but then the better part of me hoped it would never end.”
 
Sky is close to cumming and feels her walls constricting. She feels this orgasm build from deep within her. She’s had intense orgasms performing for Ashley before but this one she can tell is going to be different.

The words play in her head and bring her senses to a heightened level she has never felt before. Impulses are firing at lightning speed as her fingers thrust in and out of her soaking wet lips splashing juices with each slap. Her free hand leaves her tit and is now pulling at the bed sheets.
 
“That’s it, baby, feel those waves roll through you. Let me see the goosebumps on your skin as this climax rocks every hair follicle on your pretty little frame.” Sky could almost feel the gentle graze of lips against her ear as the words ring through her head.

“Curl those two fingers inside you and press them into that spongy g-spot. Fuck, you’re so gorgeous when you cum, baby. Cum for me, Sky. Let it go.”
 
Sky struggles to breathe as her body shudders from the orgasmic surge. Her fingers trap inside her tight pussy as a flood of warm juices coat them. The room goes pitch black and silent but she is still conscious and aware.

She is not sure how long her orgasm lasts but the wet sheets under her ass cheeks indicate its intensity. She lays there for a moment making every attempt to catch her breath.
 
“Are you still here, baby?” she pants. But all Sky hears is the gentle woosh of the fan blades overhead.
 
The clock now reads 4:46AM. Her alarm will be ringing in exactly fourteen minutes signaling for her to start the day. She rolls over and squeezes that pillow,  once again taking in the scent that is fading with each passing night.

She spends the next fourteen minutes coming down from her orgasmic high and remembering every aspect of Ashley that made her fall in love. The soft subtle moans she would make when they made out, her passion for food right after a long session of making love, or the way she could light up a room of strangers with her infectious laugh.

Sky spent the next fourteen minutes with the soul of her true love. She spent those precious fourteen minutes letting go.

 

***Special Thanks: There is someone near and dear to me that helped me tremendously along the way. She knows who she is.. Thank You!!

 

Published 
Written by tams_back_yay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments