Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Danielle's Finishing School Part 2

"Veronica finds a new ally."

7
5 Comments 5
9.0k Views 9.0k
7.9k words 7.9k words

It was one of those days when Veronica was to meet Emily for a tennis match; she happened to be late. Another board meeting that went overtime and now Veronica needed to work off her frustration. She arrived courtside and sat next to Emily. While she waited a pair of women played a lively set. The pair seemed mismatched; a woman about Veronica's age against one a bit older than Emily. The younger woman was obviously a better player, making shots and running the court like a professional. Yet, she'd let the older woman, who wasn't actually bad, score points by deliberately hitting shots too hard or directly into the net.

Emily thought she recognized Michelle, causing her heart to race when remembering their first encounter in the sauna. At first she wasn't sure but then one stray shot ended up close to Emily's seat and Michelle smiled at her while retrieving the wayward ball.

The set lasted quite a while with Michelle eventually being victorious. Veronica caught the last couple of games seated alongside Emily. They commented about the way the women played and that they must be mother and daughter.

The two women finished and graciously surrendered the court to Emily and Veronica. Michelle held the door open for all. She smiled at Emily again and Emily smiled back, blushing as she did.

"Nice set ladies," Veronica said.

"Thank you. Michelle lets me win a few once in awhile," the older woman replied, smiling at Veronica.

"You have a mean backhand Ms. Clisson; you earned those points," Michelle replied, not looking at either Veronica or Emily directly.

"You both played marvelously," Emily interjected.

The older woman turned her focus to Emily looking her up and down, studying the young woman.

"You are too kind young lady. We just play against each other for the shear enjoyment and exercise for me. Michelle limits her abilities to make me happy. Don't you dear?"

"I challenge you now and then Ms. Clisson, as you've instructed me to."

Both Veronica and Emily's eyebrows arched a bit with that comment. They had both assumed the two women were related only to discover now that perhaps Michelle was more of a caregiver. Yet Ms. Clisson was by no means visibly disadvantaged in any way.

Ms. Clisson smiled as she extended her hand to Veronica.

"Danielle Clisson, nice to meet you."

"Veronica Leone and this is my daughter Emily."

Danielle turned to Emily and surveyed her once more. Smiling she offered her hand.

"Nice to make your acquaintances, ladies. I'm looking forward to watching you two play," she said with a gleam in her eye. She stopped in mid thought and asked Veronica, "Oh, you wouldn't be the Leonda of Leonda Fabrications would you?"

Veronica smiled, slightly embarrassed.

"Yes, we are."

"I was in on the IPO. Thank you for making it one of my favorite investments. I don't mind telling you you're doing a great job. But aren't you having a board struggle?"

Veronica remained cheerful while inside she started to burn.

"We're having discussions, but what board doesn't?"

Michelle waited until Danielle introduced her.

"Oh, pardon me; this is my personal assistant, Michelle. I believe you've met before Emily?"

Emily blushed remembering back, then took that as her cue to speak.

"Yes we have, a couple of weeks ago."

She quickly changed the subject.

"Veronica, we only have an hour left to play. I have a dinner engagement."

Michelle smiled at Emily and Danielle made a mental note of Emily's reaction. Veronica sensed there was something more to their smiles but let it pass.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to delve into anything dramatic," Danielle apologized, returning her focus to Veronica.

"It's ok, there are a few rumors going around about Leonda and of course I can't talk about much without permission of my legal advisor. I'm sure you understand. Take my word for it, nothing serious is going on, we're fine and expect to meet all our goals this quarter."

Danielle sensed Veronica was dodging her question but let it pass.

"I'm pleased to have met you Veronica and Emily; you two are a nice match. Michelle and I will watch you two play for a bit if you don't mind."

"We don't mind at all. Maybe you could give Emily some pointers, Michelle. I think she's going to enter the club's tournament this year. She's gone through all the pros here."

"We've talked briefly about that Ms. Leone; I'd love to have Emily as a partner."

"Well, maybe you two should talk more," Veronica suggested.

"We should. Emily, call me sometime."

"I will, I think I have your number, Michelle. Thanks."

The women parted company, Michelle following her mentor respectfully while Veronica and Emily entered the court and prepared for their match.

"Em, what did you make of those two?"

They laid their rackets out and prepared to play.

"I have no clue. They look like they could be mother and daughter but the way they acted. I really have no idea, but she does like Leonda Fabrication, mom. I did meet Michelle last month. We talked a bit about the doubles tournament and I haven't had time to call her."

Veronica smiled when she heard Emily call her mom. It was a word Emily rarely used except to show affection or she wanted something. Veronica looked up and around and noticed that Michelle and Danielle had taken seats in the outdoor dining area opposite the courts. From there they could watch, eat, relax and talk. She noticed Danielle sat first while Michelle waited until she was comfortable and then sat at her right.

"I don't know either. So you're thinking of playing with her?" Veronica replied removing her racket from its protective cover and dropping three new fuzzy green Wilsons onto it.

"Yes, she's been on my mind quite a bit since we talked." Emily paused. "Let's just play mom. I think her comment about the board got to you a bit. So, please be easy on me."

Veronica blushed and then grinned knowing that Emily realized she would picture the fuzzy little balls as board members and send each one back as hard as she could. She failed to mention the circumstances under which she and Michelle met and Veronica didn't ask so there was no reason to tell her.

Laughing slightly Veronica agreed, "You know me too well sweetheart."

*****

Michelle pulled out the chair for Danielle then sat down next to her. Danielle had almost completed the young woman's training and she was pleased at how respectful she had become. The waitress approached them just as they took their seats. Michelle looked at Danielle and then ordered for them both.

"Ms. Clisson will have her usual martini and I'll have my smoothie, Alexis."

"Yes, ma'am," the girl replied as she hurried off to fetch the drinks.

"So, Michelle, what do you make of those two?" Danielle nodded towards the tennis courts.

"What do you mean ma'am."

"Their game, the younger one looks good."

"Yes, ma'am, she looks very good as does her mother."

Danielle looked at Michelle with a sly smile.

"You have learned quite a bit these past few months kitten, but you need to work on your intonation when you make comments like that."

"Whatever do you mean ma'am?"

"They look good you said. You meant they are good at tennis and they look good also."

"Yes ma'am; you are correct, they both look good and play well."

Michelle blushed briefly as their drinks were laid on the table.

"Will that be all Ms. Clisson?" the waitress asked.

Michelle spoke, "Yes, Alexis, thank you."

"You know me so very well ma'am," Michelle said softly as she placed her hand on the older woman's wrist.

"They are a lovely pair, Veronica reminds me of you. Do you think we might get to know them better ma'am?"

"We'll have to see kitten," Danielle smiled as she felt Michelle's leg brush against her own.

Michelle slipped off her tennis shoe and began massaging the firm calves of her benefactor. Danielle's smile grew with the touch of Michelle's foot against her leg. She knew some people who had inside information concerning the woman now on the court, releasing her anger on those poor unsuspecting little balls. She grinned further; convinced Veronica was transferring her anger from that hostile board she so expertly shrugged off.

Both women admired the skills being displayed on the court, enjoying the views of taut leg muscles exposed so well by the extremely short tennis dresses. From time to time Michelle would pause and gasp when either Veronica or Emily would bend over, accentuating her firm cheeks and sinewy long legs. Danielle enjoyed the slight moans as Michelle's breathing increased almost to the point of panting. She could tell the young woman was aroused, stimulated into this by the sights before her and the feel of bare skin through her anklet socks.

Down on the court Emily and Veronica were battling it out. Veronica would forget from time to time that she wasn't going to punish the tennis balls and slammed them past Emily. She would then pause and smile, walking over to Emily and letting her know she was sorry. It was during those breaks and in between sets that one of them would look up and see Michelle and Danielle sitting very close watching them.

Veronica had a clue as to their relationship but she kept it to herself. Emily just looked up and smiled not knowing if they were actually being watched or not. She found herself enjoying the idea that Michelle was watching her. She wasn't sure why she felt that way. There was something about the looks she had given her that made Emily feel special, sort of like being a trophy that had to be won. It made her shiver and when that thought flashed through her mind she lost all concentration on her game.

Towards the end of the second set Michelle and Danielle vanished. Veronica guessed they had better things to do than sit and watch them volley.

"Hey, get your head back in the game, girl!" Veronica teased.

Emily laughed.

"The sun's in my eyes."

After the second set Emily told Veronica she had had enough and wanted to shower. Veronica agreed, mostly due to the fact that she'd run out of board members to punish and for the fact that Emily was playing like she had in high school when she was just learning. Her mind was definitely not on her game. They stopped and walked around picking up the stray balls that littered the court. Walking back to the bench they started to pack their bags. Veronica looked up and noticed Michelle walking down the steps to talk to them. She had apparently showered and dressed as they finished their game. Dressed in heels and a short black leather skirt, which emphasized her firm legs, a satin pink blouse and a small black leather collar with a gold ring around her neck, she greeted them as they exited the court.

"You two play well together," she commented with a large grin on her face.

Veronica noticed a bit of a flush in Michelle's cheeks that wasn't there earlier. Michelle smiled at Emily waiting for a reaction.

"You're too kind, Michelle; we sucked," Veronica admitted.

"Well, I'd hate to see your "A" game then," Michelle commented, looking closer at Veronica and comparing her to her stepdaughter.

"Our minds were elsewhere, I'll admit to that," Emily spoke up. "I'm going to shower, and change, mom."

"Oh, Emily, after you do, Danielle wishes you'd join us, both of you actually. We were going to have dinner here at the club."

"I'm sorry Michelle but I have a date," Emily frowned.

Veronica looked puzzled.

"Well I think I'd enjoy that Michelle; thank you. I need to shower also. See you both in about forty five minutes?"

"That would be wonderful. I'm sorry you can't make it Emily. I did want to talk to you more about us playing together."

Emily's blush grew to a deeper red; they left to shower and change leaving Michelle to return to Danielle.

Veronica hadn't brought anything fancy to change into, so returning to her grey business suit and satin cream blouse, she decided to forego the hose and slipped back into her heels as per the club's dress code for dining. Emily got dressed and headed out to her "date", kissing and hugging Veronica goodbye. When Veronica walked into the dining room the maitre d' escorted her to Danielle's table. Danielle rose and insisted Veronica sit near her so they could talk.

"Where's Michelle?"

"She had an unexpected phone call and had to run, it's just going to be you and me, if that's alright Veronica?"

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry she couldn't join us."

"I'm so glad you could join me; it's too bad that darling daughter of yours couldn't be here also. I was looking forward to talking with her as well."

"She has a date; I guess she doesn't tell me everything."

"What child does tell their parent everything?"

"She's of age and there are some things a mother doesn't want to know about. Michelle isn't your daughter?

"Oh no, I am childless. Michelle is in training, I guess you might call it."

The waiter stopped and asked for their drink orders; they each ordered martinis. They had both eaten enough times at the club so menus were unnecessary. When he came back with their drinks they ordered and continued their conversation.

"Training? Like a charm school thing?" Veronica asked, half joking.

"Close. Don't laugh. I've been doing this for almost 20 years. You'd be surprised at some of the names of my "trainees", Veronica."

Veronica looked at her with a raised eyebrow, her mind wandering to a "B" grade porn movie with the girls all begging their "Mistress" for spankings.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking. No, it's more like a finishing school for well educated young women who need and want that polished edge to compete with and surpass those upper crust boys in the corporate world you love to live in, my dear."

Veronica was enjoying this talk; her fantasy continued for a moment, picturing Michelle dressed in tight leather and yearning for Veronica to order her around. That illusion was dismissed with Danielle's admission of the practical aspect of her "school". Her thoughts turned to Emily; maybe that's what she needed, some guidance and some direction.

"So, how do you select the girls you "tutor" Danielle?"

Danielle smiled, enjoying the look on Veronica's face. She knew she had sparked some interest in her new friend. The rumors she'd heard about Veronica must be true. She looked like a tigress and probably was one in the bedroom and boardroom.

"They come to me usually through a guardian, parent or close friend. I've never needed to advertise and I'm very selective on the girls, I mean young women, I mentor."

"Expensive?"

Veronica's mind was working overtime thinking about Emily being "mentored". She thought it was something she could afford; it was getting Emily sold on the idea that would be the only hurdle.

"I work with my clients' sponsors and the short term costs are nothing compared to the expanded earning potential my "graduates" earn. Are you thinking of someone who might benefit from my training Veronica?"

Danielle placed her hand on Veronica's and smiled while the waiter set their dinner salads down and brought another round of martinis.

"Yes, I am."

Veronica smiled, turning her hand over and placing the backs of her fingers over Danielle's and gently brushing them. "I just need to convince her it's a good idea."

"Oh, leave that to Michelle and I. Between the two of us I'm sure we can get our darling Emily to see the benefits of a mentoring program. In fact I think Michelle is trying to convince her as we speak."

Veronica raised her eyebrow again. Danielle was fascinating her with all this subtle innuendo about mentoring and educating Emily. The waiter interrupted them when he brought their dinners excusing himself one last time. They sat in silence as he set the plates down and asked if they required anything else. Each politely told him no and he went on his way.

"What do you say, we finish dinner then go to my house, relax, discuss fees, and you can look at my contracts. We can discuss a schedule for Emily, that's of course if she does accept Michelle's invitation. My contracts can be tailored to individual circumstances."

"I'd like that Danielle; we could discuss some issues I have with my board of directors at Leonda. I'd rather not talk about that here. I am looking to fill a board position and I think you might be perfect."

They both smiled as they ate and the conversation moved from Danielle's school and Veronica's business to more general and mundane topics. When they had finished Danielle excused herself to make a call. She also made sure the dinner tab was put on her club account while Veronica waited at the entry for her.

When she had finished her call, Danielle suggested Veronica follow her to her estate. They had the valet bring their cars around and off they went. The drive to Danielle's home was quiet and rather short; she lived within fifteen minutes on a secluded estate that she had acquired through her various business dealings. The house had been renovated but remained historically accurate on the outside. They pulled up in front and got out. Immediately a young man ran out to take Danielle's keys to park her car.

"Leave your keys in it, Jeffery will park it; I'll notify him to bring it around when you're ready to leave."

Veronica was in awe; she thought she had a nice place but this was way beyond her expectations. Danielle walked over to her and hooked their arms together as they walked up the steps to the front door. As they approached, the door swung open and a lovely young woman stood there holding it for them.

"Thank you, Marie. That will be all for the evening."

"Yes, ma'am."

The girl closed the door behind them, nodding compliance and hurried off to parts unknown.

"Come in my dear Veronica, please relax. Would you like something to drink? I hope it's martinis; I had Marie make some up when I called earlier."

"Yes, that would be fine, thank you."

Veronica looked around, she wondered if some of the art work she saw hanging were originals.

Danielle led Veronica to the great room and the wet bar. A fire had been lit and was crackling away. Danielle stepped around the bar and poured them each a drink.

"The contracts are in that folder at the end of the bar; I had Marie get some samples out."

"Thank you."

She picked up her drink and walked to the end of the bar. Opening the folder she began looking them over. Danielle stepped around and stood beside her sipping her drink.

"How is it?"

"What?"

"The martini, is it ok?"

"Oh, yes it's fine."

"Tell you what, put those down. You can take them home, let's just sit, relax and talk."

Danielle took Veronica's arm and led her to a large leather couch facing the massive fireplace. She kicked off her shoes and invited Veronica to do the same. Veronica sighed as she sat back sipping her drink and watching the fire.

"You have a very lovely home Danielle."

"Thank you Veronica, I try. So, you have some ideas regarding me being on your board of directors?"

Veronica sat up and twisted her back as a sharp pain shot through her. She winced and took a long swallow of her martini.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh no, just the thought of that board makes me tense. I'm fine."

"I know what you need, follow me. I'll grab the pitcher and we'll loosen up those nasty kinks. You need to relax dear. Too much tension will ruin you."

Danielle got up. Taking Veronica's hand, they swept by the bar. Grabbing the martini pitcher she led her new friend out to the patio where the hot tub was bubbling away. She sat the pitcher down on the rim of the tub and pointed to a small room just off the marble deck.

"In there you'll find a variety of swimsuits, go change and I'll meet you back here and we'll get those muscles all taken care of. I won't take no for an answer either."

Veronica thought about it for a moment, then set her glass down and headed for the changing room. Inside she found a dresser filled with various styles and sizes of bikinis, thongs and one piece swim suits. She thought about a thong but decided that would be too revealing. She found a couple of one piece suits that might fit someone with a little less up top and continued her search. She finally found a bikini top with matching bottoms that would hold her ample breasts and slipped into it. Grabbing a terry robe she placed it over her shoulders and walked back out. Not seeing Danielle she grabbed her drink and, having removed the robe, lowered herself into the steamy water.

After a couple of minutes Danielle walked out of the house carrying a pair of towels. Her waist was covered in a colorful print sarong; she stepped outside after turning off the house lights. The fire, still burning, silhouetted her slender frame. Before stepping down into the tub she set the towels on a chair along with her sarong. From the dim lights in the hot tub Veronica could see Danielle had on a thin white thong which contrasted with her tanned complexion. Veronica smiled, sipping her drink and admiring her new friend's mature and toned body.

Danielle stepped down into the pool scooping her drink from the deck as she did. She lowered herself into the water and sat within a foot of Veronica.

"This feels so much better Veronica, don't you agree?"

"Yes, it does, these martinis just add to the relaxation factor."

"You managed to find a suit obviously."

"Yes, you have quite the collection there. Where did you get them?"

"Oh, guests leave them from time to time and I have Marie pick up a few when she drops off clothes that I no longer wear at the Goodwill. It just makes it easier when I have visitors and they aren't prepared for a soak. So, tell me about this board position."

Sipping her drink, Veronica replied, "Do I have to, this feels too good to talk business."

"You're right that was rude of me, let's just soak and enjoy our drinks."

Danielle scooted just a bit closer, her free hand resting on Veronica's thigh making small circles as she watched Veronica's reaction. Veronica sipped her drink then spread her arms out over the rim of the tub. She tilted her head back resting it on the edge of the tub and a sigh of contentment escaped her. Danielle smiled and continued brushing Veronica's leg with her hand, rotating her fingers so that the upward strokes were the backs of her fingers and the ones towards Veronica's knee with her palm. She sipped her drink while watching Veronica's expression; she expanded her touches closer to Veronica's waist and stomach with each pass over her thigh. After about five minutes of silence and stroking Veronica finished her drink and looked at Danielle.

She reached behind her head and untied the string holding her top up.

petitealicie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petitealicie

Letting it slip off, she took one end and tossed it onto the deck. Danielle smiled as she watched Veronica pick her glass back up and ask for a refill. Danielle stood, waded to the pitcher and returned to fill Veronica's empty glass. She set it down between them and slipped her hands under the straps of her thong and proceeded to remove them from her shoulders. Veronica smiled, sipping her drink while taking in the impromptu strip tease. Danielle slipped down in front of Veronica, resting her hands on Veronica's knees; leaning in she kissed her on the lips. Veronica placed her empty hand behind Danielle's head pressing her face harder into hers. Danielle responded by tracing up Veronica's torso with the backs of her fingers and around the bottoms of Veronica's breasts. Veronica moaned into Danielle's mouth as Danielle covered the soft orbs with her palms and proceeded to press her thumbs over Veronica's stiffening nipples.

The kiss lasted perhaps a minute with each women cupping the others breasts, exploring and delighting in how the other enjoyed the exploration. Danielle was the one to break their lock when she pulled her head away from Veronica.

"I've wanted to do that all night."

"If you hadn't soon I would have."

Danielle smiled, leaning in for a repeat of their coupling, their passion building with each deep moan. Veronica's hands released Danielle's breasts and slipped around her back pulling Danielle closer to her. Their breasts meshed together as Danielle slipped her arms around Veronica. Their kissing and massaging continued for a bit until Danielle paused and suggested they dry off and go to her bedroom where they would be more comfortable. Veronica agreed, releasing her new lover and stepping out of the tub. They walked over to the towels on the chair, picking them up and drying each other off. Each woman sensually patting the other dry marveling at the other's body as they did. Danielle finished drying Veronica and took her hand, leading her to her massive bedroom and four-poster bed. Veronica was in awe of the room; it was made up in a Victorian motif, with classic furniture and erotic paintings of women in various poses on the walls. Danielle pulled back the comforter along with the sheets and offered Veronica her bed.

Veronica smiled, kissing Danielle once more before removing her bikini bottoms and slipping into the massive bed, under the satin sheets. Danielle grinned, seeing Veronica's full bush glistening in the dim light of the bedroom. She walked around to the other side of the bed, pulled back the sheets sliding next to Veronica. They lay on their sides smiling, embracing once more, this time with Danielle rolling Veronica beneath her. Their kissing becoming more passionate as they each became more aroused. Veronica encouraged Danielle with her moans of delight, directing her hands by telling her what felt good as Danielle explored. Danielle delighted in the feel of an older woman; it had been some time since she had a lover her own age preferring the younger women she tutored.

Danielle moved her body down Veronica, taking the sheets with her and exposing Veronica to the dim moonlight streaming through the window. Looking up from her position between Veronica's legs Danielle reflected on how beautiful her mature lover was. She didn't waste much time marveling, she lowered her head and kissed the salt and peppered mound she had admired earlier. Veronica squirmed and spread her legs further moaning her approval of Danielle's attention. Danielle grinned, covering the bristly soft hairs with her mouth then inserting her tongue into the top of Veronica's pussy. Veronica arched her hips delighting in Danielle's expert tongue work. Danielle continued her delightful task, angling her tongue within Veronica, finding her sweet spots and focusing on them. She used her hands to caress Veronica's body, gently touching and massaging.

Veronica hadn't expected such a wonderful delight when she first saw Danielle; her thoughts had focused on her companion Michelle and the delights her youthful body held. This was so amazing and Danielle was pleasing her now as no younger woman had ever done. Her body responded to Danielle's touches and probes with intensity, bringing her to a sharp climax in record time. She squirmed in the bed, twisting and turning in one orgasmic wave after another. Danielle, delighting in the reaction, continued her efforts until Veronica could no longer stand it and buckled in one final push.

Danielle paused, watching Veronica squirm and moan, thanking her between breaths. She waited until Veronica calmed, then slid back up to hold her, kissing and nurturing the delighted woman.

Veronica thanked her in soft whispers and gentle kisses, touching and holding her lover close.

"Did you like that?" Danielle asked, knowing the answer.

"No, I didn't. You need to do that again and I wish you'd do it right this time," Veronica teased.

Danielle smiled.

"I like a bit of sass and you're amazing. I haven't had a lover like you in some time."

"We'll have to change that won't we?"

"I think we have already, if you don't mind sharing," Danielle whispered to her.

"With Michelle? I can live with that."

With that the two lovers snuggled closer, Veronica content in Danielle's arms and Danielle dreaming of future couplings and the promise of delights they held.

While Danielle and Veronica sat at the country club having dinner, Emily and Michelle were having their own "first date". Emily decided it was better to not tell Veronica she was seeing Michelle. She wasn't sure of the feelings within her for the young woman. She did know her touch was something she couldn't get out of her mind. She wanted to be sure it wasn't that particular moment when she was vulnerable. She had to talk to Michelle to be sure.

Michelle changed at the country club and Emily had already seen her. Her own outfit was similar; short powder blue skirt, beige satin blouse and sling back heels. She tried not to rush getting dressed but the anticipation was starting to get to her. She hadn't heard of the club Michelle wanted to meet at; she said it was private where they could talk plus the food was pretty good. She dialed in the address on her GPS and listened to the directions. She found the restaurant with no problem; she dropped her car with the valet and walked in. Looking around she didn't see Michelle until she reached the bar. Michelle was perched on a stool talking with the bartender, a tall blonde that must have been at least six feet tall. The bartender nodded towards Emily then stepped over to serve another customer. Michelle slid off her perch and smiled at her "date". Emily smiled back and opened her arms for a hug, nervously looking around.

"I'm glad you made it. Did you have any problems finding it?" Michelle whispered as they hugged.

"No, I used the GPS, they work great."

Emily scanned the restaurant as they separated noticing there were no men. She shrugged it off and followed Michelle to a booth. Michelle let her sit first and then slid in next to her. A young woman appeared and asked for their drink order. Michelle smiled, greeting the young lady, and then ordered a Campari Cocktail. Emily just smiled as she told her to make it two. Michelle turned and smiled at Emily, then kissed her lips. Emily blushed and shivered quite surprised at Michelle's act.

"You're here, so you must be curious." Michelle grinned enjoying Emily's reaction.

"Yes, I am. You cut to the chase don't you."

"Your reaction back at the sauna was enough for me. You want to find out more and I'm happy to answer any and all of your questions," Michelle whispered with a sly smile.

Emily shivered as she looked into Michelle's eyes. As she was about to speak the waiter brought their drinks and offered them menus. Michelle passed one to Emily while she scanned hers. Emily didn't know what to think. Michelle was self-assured yet aloof, she seemed like she wanted Emily then she didn't. This was all very confusing Emily thought as she looked over the menu.

"It's my treat, I asked you out," Emily stated.

"I picked the restaurant, I hope you like the menu. I have dessert planned someplace else. If you like dessert, of course."

"Not usually, but I'd like to see what you had in mind."

Michelle grinned as the waiter returned and took their order. They each ordered lite entrees, neither being a heavy eater. Sipping their drinks the conversation returned to the massage at the sauna.

"You enjoyed my massage and are ready for a repeat or maybe something more?"

"I did enjoy it, I thought that was obvious. I have never been that aroused from a simple massage, Michelle."

"It wasn't simple; it was specific touches on specific muscles, and in the correct order. I've been trained to know things like that. If you hadn't enjoyed it, I'd have been shocked."

"My curiosity about it is sort of a set up? You made sure I liked it so I'd want more or at least become curious; that is why I reacted the way I did?"

"I wasn't sure how you would react. I was hoping you might enjoy it and it would lead to something more. It was a chance I was willing to take. You're very desirable regardless."

They finished their drinks just as the waiter brought their dinners; setting them down she offered another round of drinks; both of them nodded.

"I'll be straight with you Emily, I'm studying under a woman who has trained girls for the last twenty something years. We're trained to be business, current events, and pleasure savvy. She provides a focus for us, goals you might say. We could be considered a twenty first century Geisha but we're more than that because we earn more than money. It's power, position, respect from men and other women. It's not cheap but I think its well worth it and so do the many women before me who have gone through Danielle's training. You would be shocked to learn who has studied under her. I can't name any names but when you talk to Danielle she might tell you. There are some rules, very strict rules. But there are some benefits during the training and in my humble opinion very delicious benefits."

Michelle let her monologue sink in as Emily ate her dinner. She had a puzzled look as she ate, wondering why she was selected, who told Danielle about her. She wondered who the other women might be. Maybe Veronica? Did she "graduate from Danielle's school? Did she think Emily needed focusing?

"You can't tell me who set me up?"

"Nobody 'set you up' ". Danielle and I both noticed you playing tennis; you have connections in the business world and you have the smarts, you just need that extra push Danielle can provide, if you want those long-term goals achieved. Danielle did a background check on you already, Emily, and found you're perfect in more ways than you know."

Wiping her mouth and finishing her drink Emily looked at Michelle.

"It wasn't Veronica?"

"No, she has no idea we're talking, let alone anything about Danielle's mentoring. But she may learn tonight if Danielle gets her way. Which I may add, she usually does."

The waiter walked over and took their plates, asking if they wanted more drinks or dessert. Michelle declined both, resting her hand on Emily's thigh, her index finger making small circles. Emily blushed once again, this time fueled by the drinks and the thought of what Michelle might have in mind for dessert. The girl nodded and returned shortly with their check.

They slipped out of the booth with Emily having paid their tab. Michelle slipped her hand down to Emily's and then intertwined her fingers with her new friend's.

"Did I tell you how hot you looked, Em?"

Emily blushed and looked around to see if they were being watched. A couple of older women in a booth smiled at them as they passed by. But other than that they were just another couple leaving the restaurant. Walking out, Emily gave the valet her ticket.

"Where's your car Michelle?"

"I had the limo drop me off, I had a feeling we'd be leaving together."

"You sure are confident about a lot of things, aren't you?"

"Have I been wrong yet?"

After that Michelle squeezed Emily's hand and quickly kissed her cheek. Emily blushed again; she wasn't used to being the center of attention especially from such a free and lovely woman. She liked how Michelle made her feel and she hoped deep down this relationship would become more than just a first time curious crush. The valet arrived with the car and they both hopped in. Emily then asked where they were going for dessert.

Michelle looked at her and replied, "My place of course, did you really think we were going someplace else?"

Emily giggled.

"You are amazing, and I'm beginning to like that school idea if it makes me more confidant"

"It will, among other things."

Michelle gave Emily directions as they drove; some small talk and in practically no time at all they were at Michelle's condo. Parking in her garage they walked up the steps and entered, Michelle flicking on the lights as they did.

"Kick you shoes off, want something to drink?"

"Whatever you're having is fine."

"Oh, two drinks are enough for me. I'm having water."

"Water is fine."

Michelle walked out of the kitchen barefoot holding two water bottles. Handing one to Emily she offered a toast.

"To new friends and future lovers."

Emily giggled then tapped her plastic bottle against Michelle's and gulped a bit. She set it down and started looking around at the room's decor. Michelle followed her lead; setting her bottle next to Emily's, while Emily looked around Michelle stepped closer. Emily turned to speak to Michelle and it was then she wrapped her arms around Emily and kissed her. For a brief moment Emily resisted, a bit shocked at what was happening. Her mind and body enjoyed the sensations; she let her desire take over returning Michelle's passion. They stood there kissing for a few moments; Michelle's embrace pulling her closer.

Emily broke their kiss, then looking into Michelle's eyes she whispered her reaction.

"I wasn't expecting that."

"I know you weren't, right then. But you were at some point tonight."

"Yes, I was."

"Are you ready for dessert?"

"If you are, sure."

Michelle took her hand and led her to the bedroom where they stood next to the bed. Michelle turned her to face her then pulled her close once again renewing their kissing. Their breathing as they kissed was loud and heated, almost as if they were panting. Emily was aware of her arousal and began to unbutton Michelle's blouse. Michelle felt Emily's excitement grow and began unbuttoning Emily's skirt. They fumbled with each other's clothes for a bit more then Michelle stopped their kiss. She placed her finger over Emily's lips and whispered.

"Patience my love, let's do this slowly. I think you'll enjoy it more."

Emily blushed and stood there waiting for Michelle to take charge. They were both half unbuttoned and looked a bit flustered. Michelle grasped the buttons on Emily's blouse, carefully undoing each one. She smiled while slipping open the satin blouse exposing Emily's breasts in her matching lace push up bra. Michelle nodded her approval, brushing the nipples straining at the fabric with her fingertips. Emily sighed, closing her eyes and waiting for Michelle's undressing of her to continue. She peeled the blouse back off Emily's shoulders and down her arms causing goose bumps to spring up and a slight shiver to erupt. The only sounds to be heard were the rustle of the fabric being removed from Emily's body and her breathing. Michelle carefully took the blouse and placed it on a hanger and into her closet. Walking back she kissed Emily's lips once more and as Emily tried to embrace her she blocked her arms.

"No touching, just stand there sweetie."

Emily obeyed the quiet commands. She was eager and having to stop made her frustrated but this was her first time with a woman and she knew Michelle wanted her to enjoy it. Michelle stepped behind her and unbuttoned Emily's skirt. Letting it slip down she ran her thumbs along Emily's sides as she lowered the garment. The sensuous touch as her skirt departed her body made Emily gasp once more. Michelle tapped Emily's ankle prompting her to lift each one to step out of the skirt. Again, Michelle's careful attention to detail hanging the skirt in the closet just made Emily that much more anxious.

Michelle then stood outside the closet door and did a quiet striptease, letting Emily stand and watch as her skirt and blouse were gently hung next to hers. Now only in bra and panties, Michelle walked up to Emily and softly brushed her cheeks with her fingers. Emily was aching to touch Michelle, she felt like a chained dog at the end of a leash while a cat taunted it just out of reach. She wanted Michelle so much it was all she could do not to move. Michelle continued her gentle stroking of Emily's bare skin with her fingers. The light touch sent shivers up and down Emily's spine. It didn't help her self control one bit when Michelle leaned in and kissed her shoulder from behind her.

"Oh god!" Emily uttered, her knees weakening as Michelle tormented her.

Michelle grinned; placing her fingers under the hook on Emily's bra she nudged the clasp loose; then taking each strap in her fingertips she slid them off Emily's shoulders and down her arms. As the bra slid off, Michelle kissed each shoulder and blew warm air on Emily's bare skin. She let the bra drop into one hand then playfully tossed it across the room. Reaching back she repeated the unhooking process with her own and then tossed it on top of Emily's. They both watched them land. While Emily continued to focus on the discarded bras, Michelle wrapped her arms around Emily's tummy and brought their bodies together. Resting her lips on Emily's shoulders she playfully kissed from one side to the other, her hands pressing against Emily's stomach. Michelle used her thigh to massage Emily's behind. Emily closed her eyes, leaning back against Michelle's body. Michelle slid her hands up to cover Emily's breasts, pressing them and Emily deeper into her grasp and then whispering into her ear.

"You are so sweet, baby. Are you ready for dessert?"

All Emily could do was nod and mumble a brief and hushed yes. Michelle shifted her weight and laid Emily back on the bed. Skimming her hands over the topless delight she knelt before Emily's legs. Her hands slid up the firm thighs. Stopping at Emily's waistband she worked her fingers beneath as Emily instinctively raised her hips to aid in their removal. The panties crumpled into the pile created by the bras against the wall. Michelle began her massage, working each delicate foot causing Emily to shudder. Delighted with the reaction Michelle continued advancing up each leg until she was faced with Emily spread wide and glistening. Michelle then slipped her hands over Emily's tummy and began making love to her with her tongue. It didn't take long for Emily to reach her plateau; the slow seduction had worked its charms. She felt Michelle's tongue slip between her lips, softly smooth, not like the rock hard dicks she'd had before. This was an entirely new sensation and she loved it. Squirming side to side as Michelle explored her, she gripped the comforter and buckled. Her juices flowed over Michelle's cheeks as she continued probing Emily's sweet pussy. Her shouts of appreciation bounced off the walls. Michelle slowed while Emily writhed in joyous orgasmic bliss. Her panting and the broken pleas to stop told Michelle that Emily was hers and soon Danielle's.

Michele stopped and stood over the exhausted Emily, they smiled at each other for different reasons. Michelle knowing she had just brought Emily into the fold and Emily from the joy she had just experienced.

Michelle plopped down next to Emily, her face glistening. Emily was hesitant but she gave in and kissed Michelle, thanking her for such an amazing ride. Michelle giggled and nodded, whispering that Emily was welcome and that the night was still young.

The girls made love off and on through the night, Michelle showing Emily various positions and techniques between cuddles and brief periods of after glow. They eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, satiated and dreaming of things to come. When dawn arrived they made love once again, Emily using her newly acquired knowledge to bring Michelle to an earth shaking orgasm. They showered together after a brief nap.

Michelle requested Emily drive her over to Danielle's so she could get back into her routine. The drive was quiet, each lost in their thoughts regarding the previous night. They walked into Danielle's front door around 10:00 am, Michelle looking for the staff but finding no one available. She led Emily through the house and into Danielle's room, quietly knocking first so as not to surprise her mistress. Walking in they noticed the bed covers rising and falling. Michelle spoke in a hushed tone not wanting to wake Danielle suddenly. After she spoke the covers began to stir. Michelle was about to introduce Emily when both Veronica and Danielle sat upright flinging the covers off them both. Laughing out loud the two women, who were both naked, looked for the shock in Michelle's expression. Instead they were both stunned when they glanced over and discovered Michelle and Emily standing there with their mouths wide open in complete disbelief.

"Veronica? Mom?" Emily exclaimed.

Michelle quickly composed herself and walked around the end of the bed to kiss her mistress good morning. She smiled at Veronica admiring the older woman's body and received an inviting look from Veronica. Emily just stared, her stepmother in bed with Danielle? Veronica glanced back at Emily and noticed she was dumb struck. She sat back against the headboard, sheets covering her legs and beckoned Emily to her. Emily still in a state of shock shuffled over and sat on the edge of the bed staring at her stepmother trying not to look too embarrassed.

On the other side of Veronica, Danielle had finished greeting Michelle and sat next to Veronica smiling at Emily. Michelle walked back around and sat down towards the end of the bed, leaving Emily between her and the two lovers.

"Long night Em?"

She nodded still unable to form any coherent words. Dressed in her outfit from the night before she sat looking back and forth between the two women; Michelle behind her, massaging her back with her index finger. Danielle slid closer to Veronica and wrapped her arm around her shoulder kissing her cheek then smiling back at Emily. Veronica smiled; turning her head and kissing Danielle then back to her stepdaughter.

"Have you made a decision, sweetness?" Danielle asked, her hand brushing Veronica's breast and looking for a reaction from Emily.

Emily looked down and blushed, "Everyone knows about this but me. I feel like I've been totally manipulated. But yes, I have made a decision. If I can talk to Veronica and work things out I think I'd like to have you mentor me Danielle."

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments