Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first night in Ireland: Part 1

"Tehmeena meets her lover for a night of passion"

19
13 Comments 13
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
No this is not a true story, but yes this is based on real people and what we can only hope to achieve.

My name is Tehmeena, and I am from Syria. I am a flight attendant with British Airways. I have black hair though I usually lighten it up to a dark brown. I keep it so that the length usually hits just below my shoulders. I’m tan and toned, roughly 5 foot 10 inches. My greatest feature is my hourglass figure, at least I think.

Stepping off the plane I felt feelings of delight and awe flood my being. Looking through the windows as I walked down the jet way I can catch glimpses of a clear blue sky touching the Dublin Metro area. Making my way quickly through the airport and passport control I was able to quickly step out onto the curb at the arrivals area.

“What a perfect day,” I say to myself smiling. Pulling open my purse I dig out a cigarette and lighter, scolding myself silently as I know it’s unhealthy. Taking a slow drag I can feel the cold as it slides down my spine. The weather was chilly, roughly 5C, and having grown up in Syria I was not accustomed to it.

Finishing up my cigarette, I hailed a cab. “The Shelbourne Hotel please,” I say to the driver and the cab speeds off.

Arriving at the Hotel, I quickly check into my room. Taking the elevator up to the fifth floor I barely notice the luxurious surroundings of the 5 star hotel. Opening the door to my room a lovely sight opens up to me. A king size bed, beautiful furnishings, and a wonderful view greet me. Dropping my purse and my bag I let out a giddy laugh, run and jump on the bed. Kicking my heels off, I pull open my cell phone.

“Hello?” was the sharp excited response I got from the other end of the line.

“Its me,” I said with a grin on my face. “I just got in. Oh, Delilah you have to see this room I got! It’s so wonderful!” I say grinning and rolling onto my back, feeling the softness of the bed cradle me.

“I am sure that is not the only thing that is wonderful,” I hear Delilah say slyly over the phone.

Giggling, I tell her the address of the hotel and to let herself in if I am in the shower still when she arrives. Then getting up I walk over towards the bathroom. Passing a mirror I stop and look at myself. Looking back was a pretty decent sight. I was tall about five feet and ten inches, with long dark brown hair. I was tan, a bit too tan I thought but then again I am just biased. I kept myself in good shape; my hourglass figure was something I worked hard to keep.

Opening my blouse I drop it to the floor, exposing my perky 36C’s covered by a black lace bra. Unzipping my skirt I let it drop to my feet, turning I inspect my butt clenching my cheeks slightly as I check myself. Unclasping my bra I discard it and my black lace boy shorts to the floor. Completely disrobed I step into the shower.

Getting out I am greeted by the stunning figure of Delilah laying back on the king bed. “Hey there beautiful,” she said smiling.

Pulling my robe around me I look her up and down. Just wearing a light jacket and a t-shirt did not obscure her amazing figure. Her intense eyes one could get lost in met mine and I felt my knees go weak. She wore tight jeans that outlined her butt perfectly, something I thoroughly enjoyed.

“Salam habibi,” I said as a smile grew over my face. “It’s so wonderful to see you.”

Jumping up she moved towards me and I wrapped my arms around her. Looking up Delilah smiled, “It is so good to see you too!”

Our lips met as our bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace.

ALMA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALMA1

The soft feel oh her lips on mine, her scent invigorating. I felt myself get butterflies in my stomach as our lips parted and we both sat down on the bed. “So then,” I said, “shall we have dinner? I am sorry I’m late today but the flight got delayed.”

“It’s ok, I had to eat earlier.”

“Oh,” I said looking a bit disappointed.

“Of course we could always just have dessert” Delilah said, a smirk on her face as she leaned closer.

“Mmmm I like the way that sounds,” I said leaning towards her. Our lips met as my arms wrapped around her and we both fell back onto the bed.

Running my fingers through her hair, I kissed her softly. Her scent filling my nose, fueling my passion as I pulled Delilah shirt up and off. Her perky breasts cupped softly by her bra greeted me and I kissed slowly down her neck.

“Oh Tehmeena!” Delilah moaned softly as my kisses met her chest, my hands already moving down to unbutton her jeans.

Sliding off her pants I stand back, gazing into Delilah ’s beautiful eyes. As our gaze meets we both share a grin as my heart warms at the sight of her. Slowly she sits up and beckons me closer. As I step towards her she stands and takes the robe, slowly pulling it off me. The robe falls to the floor around me as I take Delilah in my arms. Looking up at me into my eyes our lips inch closer. I can feel myself warming as we close our eyes and our lips meet. Our soft skin pressed against each other. My nipples getting hard, pressing into her chest, I reach around and unclasp her bra. Breaking our kiss just for a moment so I can remove her bra completely.

“Lay down my love,” I whisper into her ear as I ease her back onto the bed. As she lays back I see her nipples are erect. Grabbing her panties I slowly slide them off, my fingers grazing her legs slightly making her skin rise with goosebumps.

Kneeling between her legs I beckon for her to move towards me. Leaning forward I grab her thighs as I slowly breath out onto her lips. Kissing her mound slowly I feel her squirm slightly in anticipation. I continue to kiss around her vagina, slightly making contact with her lips as I move closer each time. Finally I slowly lick her swollen clitoris, slowly, gently. I hear Delilah gasp and suck air in as her legs tense around my head.

“Relax baby,” I say taking a moment from her warm embrace. Then going back down I lick her clit again as my hands grip her butt cheeks. Cradling her pelvis and butt as I lick and lick I feel her squirm in delight. Her breathing becoming labored as Delilah moans in delight.

“Ohhh, ohh my god!” she moans out. “Tehmeena, it’s… ”

She gasps as I finally push her over the edge. I can feel her legs tighten around my head as her muscles spasm. Grabbing my hair Delilah bucks her hips as an orgasm rips through her body. In my mouth I can feel the warmth liquid squirting into my mouth. Happily I swallow it down, my tongue running over her hot clit again.

“I… I’m sorry!” Delilah said panting, her breasts rising and falling with her breathing.

“For what my dear?” I ask looking up, wiping my mouth with my hand, grinning at the taste of Delilah covering me.

“I am pretty sure I squirted in your mouth,” Delilah said, a bit embarrassed.

Smiling I said back, “Yeah, I think you did.” Getting up I crawled over her, our eyes meeting again, breasts touching I said, “But who is to say I don’t like that?”

Giggling we both kissed and embraced sealing the moment.

Published 
Written by SyrianGurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments