Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Sex Education

"An impressionable young lady is seduced by another girl, a woman and several men and begins a life of free love."

63
9 Comments 9
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a collaborative effort between Rogerwalker8582 and JanetB"

My first sexual experience was with a girl in my class at school.  We had always been best friends and spent a lot of time together, mostly talking about boys.  We were watching friends together one night while hanging out with a group of girls and one of the girls, Rachel, kissed me, Phoebe.  The group was making a big deal about the kissing. We looked at each other again and this time, I kissed Rachel.  The kiss felt really good and we continued kissing for a very long time.

Later that night, when we were in bed, we kissed again.  This time we were holding each other.  We were both in our nightgowns without bras.  We kissed each other opening our mouths and French kissed for what seemed like hours.
The next day I got on the internet and looked up lesbians and read and watched a porn movie.  The girls in the movie kissed as we did but also kissed each other’s breasts and pussies.  I was watching and thinking about another friend, Jill.  

The next time that Jill and I had a sleepover, I told her about the movie and we decided to experiment. This time we took our clothes off before we got in bed.  I took the lead and we laid down and started making out.  I played with her breasts and rubbed her pussy.  I kissed her breasts sucking on the nipples.  I spread her legs out and got between her legs and licked her pussy.  She grabbed my head and held it tight while I was licking her pussy.  After a while, she squirted juice into my mouth and on my face.  I kept licking and sucking her pussy until she let go of my head.  She got between my legs and started licking me.  I had never felt anything like it before.  I felt like my pussy was on fire and I held onto her head and tensed up and stared, shaking and crying.  I could not stop shaking and it was like waves of pleasure flowing over my body.  I finally turned her loose and she crawled up and we kissed for a long time just holding each other.  

I started reading books about lesbians and the sex got better as we tried different things.  My breasts are very small and at that time I just had little nipples but they were so sensitive.  She would suck them and finger my pussy for a long time with me squirming the whole time.  I found I could make her cum by licking her anus and fingering her pussy.  I liked her fingering my anus and licking it also.  We explored our pussies looking into them and finding new ways to pleasure each other.  I loved it when she took my clit in her teeth and pulled on my clit.  I would suck hers into my mouth until she filled my mouth with her cum.  We found doing a 69 was wonderful and did that often for long periods of time.   We would do the same things to each other in a reciprocal fashion.  If I licked her clit and sucked it, she would do the same to me.  I would lick her anus and she would lick mine as well.

Jill and I both discovered men at the same time.  We had talked about it a lot and decided we need to find out about sex with boys.  I read books and we watched porn and thought it was time that we took a more active role.  We were both eighteen at the time and guys were always asking us out.  Jill was a beautiful blond, tall with full breasts and long legs.  I loved her ass and thought that it had a perfect shape.  I was tall and skinny with small breasts.  My ass was small but tight.  I didn’t think it was much to look at but Jill seemed to enjoy it.  

Jill was my friend and where she went, I went as well.  As a result, I had plenty of date offers.  We accepted a date from two guys who were 21 and had a car.  They took us to a drive-up restaurant, and we ate burgers and a coke.  They were really cute and tall.  Jill was in the back seat with her date and they were kissing before we were gone too far from the burger joint.  We had talked it over, both of us were on the pill, and we were going to experience sex with a guy that night.  She was well on the way with the guy’s hand under her dress.  

I was watching them as we drove to a parking spot back in the woods.  My date took me in his arms and we kissed.  It was good but not as good as when I kissed Jill. His hand went under my blouse and he played with my nipples.  That felt really good.  I did not have a bra on.  His hand moved down and moved under my skirt and he began rubbing my pussy through my panties.  I looked back at Jill.  She had her clothes off and most of his.  My date took off my panties and started fingering my pussy.  He put my hand on his cock and I started rubbing it through his pants.  I helped him take his pants off and his cock stood out and was as hard as a rock.  I stroked his cock.  It felt good in my hand.  It was leaking and I put my finger on the tip and got some on my finger.  I put my finger in my mouth and tasted him. It was a little salty but not bad.  

I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him.  He was moaning and I sucked his cock deeper into my mouth.  His hand was on my head as he filled my mouth with his cum.  I swallowed as much as I could but some leaked out of my mouth.  I had read that I needed to keep sucking so he would get hard enough to fuck me.  It did not take long before he was hard again. I got on my knees, and he fucked me from behind.  I could hear Jill in the back seat being fucked at the same time.  We talked about our experiences later and thought that it was fun and accepted another date with the same guys.  We traded guys on our second date and we both had sex with them in the same spot.

A few months later, Jill called and told me she was going to pick me up and she had a surprise for me.  I thought she had gotten a car for her birthday which was the previous week.  Dressed in shorts and a tank top, I was waiting outside for her when she drove up.  She was driving her mom’s car which was an old Dodge. I got in the car and put my seat belt on.  She was smiling really big and said I have a surprise for you and took off. She drove out of town, not saying anything to me.

ViolettaNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaNice


We stopped at a house in the country.  It was a really nice two-story house with a big porch with chairs.  She knocked on the door and we went in.  I stopped cold my eyes bugging out and my mouth wide open.  Standing before me was a tall woman, over six feet, with short blond hair.  She was wearing a transparent robe with nothing else on.  Her breasts were full, at least 38DD.  Her legs went on forever. Her pussy was clean-shaven.  Her eyes were sky blue and shone like stars. She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. 

My legs turned to jelly and Jill had to catch me to keep me from falling.  She said, “Meet Rita.”  Rita came and picked me up and held me tight, hugged me, and then kissed me on the lips. Her lips tasted like cotton candy and were so soft that I melted into her.  Her tongue entered my mouth and messaged mine.  I was close to fainting when she carried me to her bedroom and laid me on her bed. She slowly took off my clothes exposing me to her.  She took off her robe and lay next to me.  Jill sat in a chair and watched us.  She took me in her arms and kissed me deeply.  I had my arms around her neck and was pulling her to me.  

My whole body was on fire as her hands roamed over my body.  My nipples were hard as rocks and my pussy was dripping.  She kissed my neck and ears.  Her kisses were like fire as she kissed her way down to my breasts.  She licked and kissed them both sucking my nipples into her mouth.  Her hand moved down and was roaming over my thighs and belly.  My whole body began to shake as her fingers floated over my pussy, lightly touching my lips.  One finger pushed into my pussy slowly moving in and out.  Her hand moved over my mound and anus, her fingers exploring both.  I was shaking so bad she took me in her arms and just held me while I calmed down.


She moved down between my legs and let her fingers brush my pussy and anus.  She blew on them and licked down the middle of my pussy and licked my anus pushing her tongue in a little.  She licked up the center of my lips, kissing and licking.  She spread my lips out with her tongue pushing it into me slowly as she licked deeper into my pussy.  Her tongue moved around the entrance of my pussy licking and kissing.  When her tongue touched my clit, I started cumming, holding tight to her head.  I was crying with tears running down my face as I shook.  She did not stop.  I was close to passing out because the pleasure was so intense.  She was licking my clit pushing it around and pulling on it with her teeth.  She sucked on it and pushed two fingers into my pussy moving them in and out.  Her fingers moved deep inside of my pussy and touched a place that sent me over into la-la land as I passed out.

When I woke up, Jill was there holding my head and Rita was on the other side holding me.  Jill was saying happy birthday and kissed me deeply.  It took a few minutes for me to recover and when I did Jill and I attacked her.  We kissed and licked her all over her body.  I took her pussy and ass and Jill her breasts, neck, and lips.  I licked and kissed her pussy lips and her anus, spreading her legs out wide.

I kissed and sucked on the lips while pushing a finger into her anus.  I pushed my tongue in deep licking into her pussy.  I was licking and sucking on her lips while pushing my finger deep into her anus. I found her clit, which was long and bigger than Jill’s or mine.  I licked and sucked it into my mouth. She was moaning and coming as I sucked hard on her clit. I felt her hands on my head as she pulled me tight.  I sucked hard on her clit and pushed my fingers in deep, fucking her pussy with them.  She was squirting and filling my mouth.  I sucked and licked getting as much as I could.


She turned me loose and I took Jill in my arms and we ended up doing a 69.  I was licking her pussy as she licked mine.  I sucked on her clit, pulling on it with my teeth.  I could not get enough.  I was on top and felt a tongue licking my anus, Rita licked deep into my making me cum with Jill sucking my clit.  I was sucking on Jill’s pussy lips and clit making her fill my mouth with her cum.  We all ended up holding each other and kissing and our hands were everywhere probing and touching each other.  

Rita got out a strap-on and put it on and said who wants to go first. They tied my feet up and brought my legs up around my head spreading me out. The strap-on was at least seven inches long and pretty thick as she eased it in slowly.  Jill was kissing me and playing with my nipples as Rita started fucking me.  It was wonderful as she fucked me slow picking up speed when I started moving my hips and fucking her back.  Jill sat on my mouth so I could lick and suck her pussy while being fucked.  It got even better as she picked up speed and pushed it deeper as she fucked me.  I came after a while and Jill and I traded places.  I fucked Jill’s mouth with my pussy while her pussy was being fucked with the strap-on.  I felt Rita’s tongue in my anus as she fucked Jill. 


We talked after and I found out Rita was a lesbian who had just moved here.  She had met Jill in town and at once they bonded and ended up in bed.  She had been a call girl in New York and had retired after making a lot of money. 

My mom has dementia and after a while, I had to put her in a nursing home.  I moved in with Rita after Jill moved to Washington.  I learned so much about myself from Jill and Rita.  I love men or maybe I just love their cocks.  I use them for my pleasure.

Published 
Written by RogerWalker8582
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments