Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh Good Morning

"A dream for all women"

50
49 Comments 49
6.6k Views 6.6k
868 words 868 words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this story in a dream format so it would become the dream of the readers."

This morning, as you sleep peacefully in your bed, I steal into your room. Lifting the blanket that covers my beautiful fantasy woman, I find her dressed in her favorite ribbon trim chemise barely covering the top of her legs, two satin-trimmed beautiful and long legs on display, inviting my tender kisses from her toes up. Gently spreading her legs, I plant wet and warm kisses up the inside of each leg until I reach where they meet.

The scent of her womanhood is overwhelming, causing my honey to flow out of me and form a rivulet that drips on my woman. The first signs of her waking are evident as her smiling eyes open halfway to see the woman she loves. A smile breaks across her face as I place two thumbs on the inside of her outer lips and gently part the entrance to my love's treasure, mine. Quickly, I feel the lips begin to swell in my grip while the release of her clit from its protective sheath offers her nub to me to take into my mouth to lick, suck and nibble.

The aroma of her arousal drives me to use my tongue as a penis, going in and out of her vagina faster and faster. Fingers rush into her, twisting and turning, seeking out her g-spot. Finding it, I rub just hard enough for her nectar to produce large amounts of creamy liquid. A bit too much for me to swallow at one time, so some leaked out of my mouth and between her cheek's crack, lubricating her rosebud for me as I remove my hand from her pussy. Trembling and moving her head from side to side, she arches her back and meets the rhythm of my thrusts into her. Moans become louder, "Yes, yes," emanates from her gorgeous mouth.

Breathing irregular and rapid, with one last outburst of "Yes oh yes ...", she raises her hips to a height, almost knocking me off. Then the scream as she is experiencing a climax of outer body rapture which consumes her body and soul. Every nerve ending on fire, she lays back down on the bed to ride out this wonderful experience. I ease out of her orifices, gently kiss her lips, and fade into the morning sun. Coming back to normal composure, she looks around to find her virtual lover gone. Putting her hand on her pussy to see if it was real, she finds the sheet below wet, lips swollen and rosebud wet and slightly open.

After dream.

Meanwhile, I lie in my bed, thinking about that wonderful dream. Unconsciously my fingers move to my pussy, rubbing it gently. I do not even realize that I am doing it till a sensation racks my entire body. I feverishly continue to drive myself to an orgasm. God this is so wonderful, and please never stop loving me, please continue to cause my body to react as it did this morning.

ColllegeGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ColllegeGirl

I’m floating high in the sky at this time on clouds. Soft visions of us are fresh in my mind, thoughts of us together making passionate love, climbing the steps together, reaching heights of ecstasy, staying at those heights to lie together with bodies touching, savoring the taste of our love

As I fall back asleep again, a mystical lady enters my dreams.

Dawn must be approaching. She stirs warm under her covers. Her bed is somehow different, the usual morning scents sweeter, her bed warmer, her body telling her tales usually reserved for much later when she has fully awakened. Her hand wanders between her legs only to find another, parting her lips, tenderly caressing her folds, opening her gently, driving her passionately. Not only that, but her hand joins the phantom hand within her, soon becoming of a part with it, and she falls into a deeper, trancelike sleep.

She remembers the lovely sylph who curled behind her, caressed her breasts, and coaxed her to sleep. The exquisite young woman, so soft and yet so strong, blew into her life like a warm spring breeze, invigorating and restorative. She remembers how she had longed to turn to her, to kiss her softly, to take her nipples between her lips and bring them to life. To kiss her way down her firm, smooth belly, inhaling her sublime female scent, finding its source, and opening her slowly, gently with the tip of her tongue as she pressed her face softly between her thighs. To feel her lips moisten, to taste her nectar as it began to flow, to find her nub and coax it from hiding. To caress it, to excite her, to feel her passion slowly assert control of her graceful and far too beautiful body, to feel her succumb and her torso contorts, to hear her as the sounds of her passion are forced from her lips.

She remembers her dream as she rises... tasting her ephemeral lover on her lips, her scent somehow mingled with the usual morning smells of the morning... her gossamer presence somehow lingering in the bedroom. Perhaps... oh just perhaps... she will be more than a dream.        

Published 
Written by vivien
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments