Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback pt3

2
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Chapter five: Getting to know each other better

I don’t know how long I stayed in bed, unable to drift into sleep and rest a little. The fact that I couldn’t move into a more comfortable position wasn’t helping either. In the faint light I could see Daisy keeping a watch on me from where she was sat.

“Daisy” I called.

“Yes Mistress?”

“Don’t call me Mistress, please, I am not one. At this moment I feel in so much pain that I don’t even feel human. Call me Sonja, at least when we are alone, if you can’t the other times, will you?”

“As you wish, Mist… Sonja.” 

“I want to ask you a favour, but listen carefully. It is a request, and whether you decide to do it or not, it will stay in this room between us and it won’t change anything between us, is that clear?”

“Yes, Sonja. What would you like me to do?”

“I’d like you to lie in bed with me and hug me. Only if you want to and if you would like it, then make love to me. I have never been with another woman, other than the shower earlier today, but I need some relaxation and the gentle touch of a woman. If you don’t want to, that is okay, and I will find a way to ask Kelly without getting you into trouble.”

“I would enjoy that, Sonja. I like you and I would very much enjoy making love to you. You may not realize it, but you are very similar to Mistress Serena. You will make a very good Mistress one day.”

With that, she slipped into the bed next to me and being careful not to hit my sore spots, my arm or my ribs, she cuddled me until she felt me relax a little.

Then she started gently caressing me over my clothes, until I let some little moans escape from my lips. She kissed me full on my mouth, I was so relaxed I opened it and let her tongue enter. I started a tongue duel with her, getting turned on very quickly. Her hands unbuttoned the front of my sundress. With a bit of effort I wriggled out of it and dropped it onto the floor. Then she unhooked my bra and slid it over my shoulders. Her hands on my breasts were warm and gentle. My nipples stood out hard and sensitive, but she avoided them. I could feel my panties getting quite wet. Never before in my life had I been so sexually excited. Was it because of the tension of the last few weeks, or it was I just losing my inhibitions?

Maybe it was being here, in a strange house, with people I barely knew, I felt so loved and protected – like I hadn’t felt since childhood with my parents. The fingers brushing lightly on my left nipple distracted me from my meditation and sunk me back into my sexual arousal. I moaned louder as we continued kissing.

She stopped, then smiled at me and lowered her lips onto my nipples, alternatively flicking them with her tongue. The feeling was so intense I think I literally gushed from my orgasm, soaking my panties. I could smell my aroma spreading around the room, but I could also smell a similar but different scent. It took me a few seconds to realize it was Daisy’s smell. Curious, excited, with the inhibitions left outside the gates of this property, I raised my strongest arm and slipped it below her apron, caressing her nipples.

She moaned on my nipple, giving it a little bite, which made me cum again, but instead of being satisfying, this orgasm only heightened my arousal. In response I twisted her nipple bar, eliciting a louder moan from her and a harder bite on my other nipple. She reached back and loosened her apron, throwing it on the floor on top of my clothes. Then she moved her hands, one back on my tit, the other between my legs, caressing my swollen pussy through my panties.

My broken arm, with its limited movement, was just at the right height to allow my hand to caress her pussy, which I did. It felt wet, warm and inviting and as I caressed her clit, which was quite prominent and easy to find, thanks also to the pierced hood, I felt her get even more wet.

Both her hands were now pushing down my panties, while she was kissing my breasts. The bandages on my chest were a little obstructing, but she slid down to my navel, kissing it, meanwhile caressing my legs. I usually just trimmed my bush, since I had never felt the need nor seen a reason to shave.

The feeling of her wet clean shaved pussy on my hand made me decide that I would shave from now on. It was so sexy and erotic. As soon as her mouth reached my pussy and her tongue flicked my clit, and her finger probed my vagina, the spasm of pleasure I got made me thrust my hips towards her mouth, push my finger inside her pussy and twist and pull harder at her nipple piercing.

She came hard, flooding my hand with her come, and thrusting her tongue deep in my pussy. It was like a chain of reactions. That got me off too, and I gripped on her nipple, pulling even harder, feeling her tit stretching. Another finger of mine joined the first in her pussy, she yelped and bit on my own clit. That made me squirt, and she opened her mouth and tried to catch everything during my spasm, then I fell exhausted on the bed. She cuddled back to me, gave me a tender kiss and stayed still, recovering with me. In just a blink I was asleep.

I was woken up by a gentle touch on my shoulder and as I opened my eyes I could see Kelly stood by the bed, smiling.

“I can smell that you got a relaxing afternoon, dear.”

As I blushed to a deep red she giggled.

“Daisy, I thought that you weren’t given permission to cum.”

Daisy blushed, lowered her eyes, and stuttered, “No Mistress. I’m sorry mistress.”

I intervened, “What’s this? I didn’t know she needed permission! It was my fault, I asked her!”

“That doesn’t matter, Sonja. She should have avoided it anyway, and she will get her punishment.”

“No, please, do not punish her because of me! Please, oh, my God, what have I done! I’m so sorry!”

I started crying again and I felt ashamed for being so fragile and also for being the cause of Daisy’s punishment.

Kelly sighed. “Get ready; dinner will be ready in half an hour.” Then she left the room.

Daisy helped me to shower and dress. I asked her why she didn’t tell me of her prohibition to cum.

“Because you had asked me to make love to you only if I felt it like it, and I did, even though I would be punished.”

I was touched, and hugged her. “Oh, darling, thank you so much, that means a lot to me! But I don’t want you to be punished because of me!”

“Don’t worry Sonja, I will be fine! Now, it is time that we go.”

Helping me to get down the stairs and into the dinner room, I finally met and was introduced to Serena. She was a gorgeous redhead, and her charm was almost palpable. You could feel her dominating power.

“Nice to meet you, Sonja. Kelly has spoken enthusiastically about you!”

“Pleased to meet you too, Serena, and thank you for your hospitality and kindness, I can see this has been a big step for you to allow an almost complete stranger to know your private things. I am honoured and I promise I will keep your secrets safe!”

“You are kind, Sonja. Kelly told me that you were. Don’t worry, I trust Kelly’s judgment with my life, and if she trusts you, so do I. Why don’t we sit down, and start dinner? Sabina will serve us. Daisy, you can go to your room and wait.”

As I sat down I started speaking. “Serena, I don’t want to seem to abuse your hospitality, but about Daisy, I asked her and I didn’t know it was against her rules. She doesn’t deserve a punishment for having complied with my request. In the end she has been assigned to me for any of my needs, and that’s exactly what she has done. If anyone is at fault it is me, so I would take her punishment as soon as I am physically able to!”

Turning to Kelly she said, “Sonja really is like you said, Kelly! So loyal and ready to sacrifice herself for a person she barely knows, knowing instinctively what she feels is right!”

Then she spoke to me. “Yes, you are correct. She was assigned to you to take care of all your needs, so I guess it was included in her duties. Sometimes we slip up and forget to think about conflicts that some orders could bring. Daisy was at fault for not telling you about her previous limits, but your defence of her touched me, so she won’t be punished, but I would ask you not to say a word to her until I say so.”

“Thank you. I apologize for my mistake, and I will do as you ask.”

“I expected no less from you” she said with a smile. “Moving on to other matters, Kelly has told me about your situation, and updated me about your discovery this afternoon.

TanniaMoon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanniaMoon1

If you agree, I will make some investigations in our world which will, of course, be confidential.

Serena went on to say, “You can use the information for help, but it cannot be legally used against him unless you gather it from a different source. This is a favour I am willing to do for you just because people like him and his Mistress are giving a bad reputation to our lifestyle. Anyway, we will talk in more detail tomorrow, now we should enjoy the dinner and think of more pleasant things!”

The rest of the dinner was nice, we talked about our jobs, literature, art, cinema, music and personal preferences in them. Of course, even about the different lifestyles they have regarding sex and such things. She summoned Daisy and without telling her she wouldn’t be punished, she asked her if she felt comfortable to tell me her story.

“Yes, Mistress, but if possible, only to yourself, Mistress Sonja and Mistress Kelly, not to any other,” she replied.

“Granted. Sabina please leave the room, close the doors behind you and wait for a call in the kitchen.”

As soon as the doors were closed, Daisy started her story.

“I had always been quite shy, and in my late teens I discovered that it was due to a submissive nature and I liked to be dominated. So, when I was eighteen and became legally old enough, I started to frequent pubs and nightclubs known for their particular patrons. I was ignorant in the matter, and so I fell as easy prey of my first Master.”

“The problem is he wasn’t a real Master, just a guy who pretended to be one, to get submissive people and abuse them, but I didn’t know back then, and accepted his domination as if it was right. After a few months of beatings and torture, he told me he would give me the last exam after which he would whore me out to ‘repay my debt with him for being so kind as to give me lessons’, and took me to a BDSM Club, where he intended to order me to participate in a gangbang.

“At the time I was terrified and didn’t even have the will to try and escape or ask for help. I thought that nobody would help me and anybody would treat me like him or worse. What he didn’t know was that the club belonged to Mistress Serena’s company and he had been monitored ever since his last appearance in another one where he badly abused another Master’s slave and had been expelled for that.

“Mistress had been called immediately when he arrived at the club and got there just in time to avoid me having another beating. She stopped him, made the security staff immobilize him, then had him arrested and accused of so many heavy crimes that he won’t probably leave the prison before his death.

“What would become of me now that I failed a Master? That was my last thought before I passed out, as I was exhausted, underfed and weak. I woke up in a soft bed and I was told that I had been there for several weeks. I still felt weak, but no more pain plagued my body. Once I was completely awake, Mistress Serena came into the room and told me what had happened. I was kept sedated, because I was too weak to stay awake and was also very undernourished, so I was fed via an intravenous drip with vitamins and all the substances that I was lacking, while a nurse kept moving my limbs to avoid bedsores.

Mistress Serena told me that as soon as I was strong enough she would send me to a clinic to have cosmetic surgery, which would remove all the scars from my body. Then the painful part, I would be sedated again and a couple of bones that had badly set would be broken again then fixed properly. After that I would be given a choice. In that period I was seldom conscious, and have very few memories of it.

"Once I had completely recovered, with the assistance of another submissive slave (who at the time I saw as my superior, if not even as a mistress, since she was kindly treated, and rarely ordered around) attending to all of my needs, I was visited again by Mistress Serena. She gave me the following options that would affect the rest of my life.

"The first choice was that I would get a regular amount of money, taken from the possessions of my former torturer, and would then be sent away from this house, forever, to start a new life, or fall again into the same hell.

"The second choice was to stay and be properly trained as a slave of Mistress Serena. She didn’t sweeten the task and explained that it would be hard, unsatisfactory, and would require complete submission and trust, no questions, just obedience whatever the request, whether it be to fuck a hundred guys or to dig a thousand holes in the garden with my bare hands. With the only promise that my health would be taken care of, I would be well fed and I would never receive permanent damage. I would also receive a monthly sum that would be put into a trust fund and given to me the day that I decided I had had enough and wanted to leave. Leaving her would be permanent; there would be no chance of ever returning.

"She gave me three days to decide, an unusually long time, but this was due to the fear instilled in me by my experience. I used some of that time to wander around the house, speak with the other slaves, ask questions as to how they were treated, fed, used, punished, how they felt about living there and evaluate things.

"By the afternoon of the second day I had made up my mind and I asked to see Mistress Serena, to tell her my decision. I received the answer that I was to wait for her in my room, and she would call for me when she was ready to see me. I returned there and waited and it wasn’t until the following day, during which I hadn’t moved from my room even to eat, since the command had been to wait there until I was called. I was finally summoned by the Mistress at mid-morning.

"As I entered her office she simply looked at me. I went in front of her desk, knelt and said, ‘I am your slave to do what you please. I submit to you in every aspect of my life’.

"She said she was pleased that I had been obedient and followed her instructions, then she sent me to the kitchen to have a meal to make up for the lost dinner and breakfast. From that moment on I have been trained to be a good slave, and I hope one day I will be good enough for Mistress.”

“Good girl. I’m usually proud of you Daisy,” Serena said.

I could see that the praise was unexpected and unusual, as Daisy’s eyes opened up like saucers, sparkling with pride. She bowed her head and said, “Thank you, Mistress. I am happy to be useful.” 

Serena continued immediately, “Now you can resume your duties to Mistress Sonja.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Oh, Daisy, by the way, thank Mistress Sonja properly tonight, she saved you from your punishment. While she is here and you are temporarily assigned to her, you will obey her as if she was me; all of my previous instructions, apart from the house rules and duties, are lifted.”

I spotted a quick faint smile as Daisy moved towards me; she quickly composed herself and thanked Serena, then thanked me as well. In the short time that had passed since I had met Serena I could see that all her slaves loved her, and obeyed out of respect and love, more than fear. Also, they would not dare to upset her. It was a pleasant evening, but soon after dinner I started to feel tired so Daisy escorted me to bed, helping me to shower and change into a large sized nightdress. She then sat herself on the stuffed chair ready for a night of watching over me.

“Daisy?”

“Yes Mistress?”

I sighed. “What has happened to you? You seem colder, more professional compared to how you were earlier.”

“I am sorry Mistress, but I have just been taught a lesson, I overstepped my role and you had to plead to Mistress Serena. She can be dreadful if you cross her and I don’t want to get you into trouble. I will keep my place as the dutiful slave I am supposed to be.”

“Didn’t you hear what she said then? Your limits, including those about cumming and such, are lifted while I am here and you are taking care of me.”

“So… I can still call you by your name?”

“Of course or do I have to make it an order?”

“No, Sonja, thank you.”

“Would you like to lie comfortably on a bed instead of that seat?”

“I would love to, Sonja.”

“So come here, there is plenty of room!”

Then she nestled by my side with her head on my shoulder and cuddled me.

“Sonja, even though I have only known you a short time, you are the nicest thing that has happened to me since I met the Mistress!”

I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

-----------------------

My thanks, as always to NaughtyAnn for her proof-reading and patience.

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments