Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rain, jazz, and a woman's touch - Part 2

"Another wet autumn evening brings two insatiable women together, as they indulge their oral fixation"

10
3 Comments 3
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

"Yes Alexis, oh god. Fuck that's good, yes right there! Ooh your tongue is magic, yes lick me harder, baby!"

Alexis' mouth, cheeks, and chin were shiny in pussy juice. Chantal's pussy juice. The woman she had picked up in a jazz bar a month ago and eaten out in an alley an hour later. The woman who was a bisexual-virgin shall we say. The scene in Alexis' apartment was quite different this late afternoon though, nothing virgin about it at all.

Alexis was buried between Chantal's spread thighs, her face planted in her pussy. She loved nothing more than licking another woman out. Oh, how she loved to eat pussy. Of course she loved reciprocation, but she could never ever get enough of licking other women's pussies. She was a born pussy eater.

Chantal couldn't be happier about that as she lay naked on her back on Alexis' couch, legs spread wide, her pink pussy swollen and dripping in arousal. Her clit and hole were being licked out so good by this woman's magical tongue. It wasn't even a full hour ago she was typing away at work. She was such a shameless hussy, heading straight to her lesbian fuck-buddy's place straight after work and getting down to business. She wasn't in her apartment for a full ten minutes and Alexis' tongue was on her horny pussy.

Chantal couldn't believe that only a month ago she was a shy woman who never even kissed another woman before. Now here she was a month later, after getting eaten out by Alexis dozens of times. Making up for lost time.

Rain splattered against the windows as the mid-October wind swirled. Cool, rainy, tempestuous weather was now an aphrodisiac to Chantal since that first night they met. She was so glad she ventured out that night; restless, lonely, and horny. Alexis was just what she needed that night, and for many nights onward.
She needed a sensual woman in her life and in her bed.

She tugged at her nipples and palmed her breasts as she looked down at Alexis between her pale thighs, her tongue tirelessly licking and lapping, like a cat with cream. She got wetter at the sight of her tongue on her smooth pussy lips and folds, her pink throbbing clit protruding out thanks to Alexis' fingers holding her lips open, and her tongue sometimes disappearing into her pussy hole. Chantal didn't know what she was better at, clit licking or tongue fucking.

"Yes baby, that's it, lemme see your sexy tongue on me. Fuck yes, lick my clit babe, eat your naughty little slut out, and fuck my cunt with your tongue, uhh yeah!" Chantal humped her pussy against Alexis' beautiful face, glazing her mouth even more with her juices.

Alexis licked her dripping lips, grinning. The intoxicating smell of Chantal's aroused pussy was like a drug to her. She inhaled deeply, feeling her own clit throb at the same time. She squeezed her own thighs together, knowing she'd soon have Chantal's tongue on her cunt. She loved being her pussy-licking teacher.

The first time Chantal went down on her, she was like a deer in the headlights. Nervous and unsure. Alexis didn't know if the flight or fight reaction would kick in, but thankfully she didn't flee. She remembered the look on Chantal's face when she was faced with her wet pussy, inches from her mouth on Alexis' bed.

However, the sight and aroma drew her in. From that first tentative lick, Alexis knew Chantal would be a willing and hard working student. She spent many hours in the past month teaching Chantal how to be a proper pussy eater. She taught her how to lick, the different variations of speed and strength, how to tongue fuck (both the cunt and the ass), and how to build it up to an explosion of a climax. She hadn't quite mastered the technique yet to get Alexis to squirt, but that was all in due time.

Alexis' mouth started watering again, so she dove back down to Chantal's spread pussy, dripping in juices while her clit throbbed against her tongue. She placed her hands against Chantal's spread thighs, keeping them wide open as she licked and lapped and sucked at her horny pussy. Chantal was moaning and mewling, her nipples trapped between her fingers as she watched Alexis' devour her cunt.

Alexis then slid two fingers into her squishy puffy hole and pumped them. "Come on baby, come on my fingers and tongue, hump that cunt on me, ride my fingers in your horny little pussy while I suck that slutty little clit. I want you to squirt all over my hand and mouth you little slut, now!" Alexis planted her mouth again on her clit, sucking and licking as she finger fucked her soaking pussy, making sloppy squishy noises as she jammed her fingers hard and fast inside her.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck Alexis, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, suck my fucking clit and pump that cunt hole, yes yes!" Chantal screamed as she humped hard against her fingers and tongue. She gave her nipples a solid pull and squeeze and came like a geyser, squirting her juices onto Alexis hand and tongue as she rode out her climax. It wasn't a short one either, she kept humping and humping, desperate for it to keep going. She squeezed her cunt muscles on Alexis' fingers, refusing to give in to the finish.

Alexis knew this was a perfect time to get her own satisfaction while still satisfying Chantal. She got up and climbed over Chantal's face, turning around, and sat her pussy down onto her waiting mouth.

AlisaBerg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaBerg

She could hear Chantal moan underneath her and her tongue instantly snaked out and started licking Alexis' pussy.

Alexis moaned as she leaned down in 69 position and continued her feast on Chantal's delicious pussy. She spread her smooth, sopping pussy lips open with her fingers and brought her throbbing clit into her mouth, sucking it good. Chantal moaned like a whore and licked Alexis faster. Alexis could feel her fingers spread her cunt open so Chantal could lick her clit closer. She lapped and lapped, like an eager student wanting to please her teacher. She slid her tongue up inside her juicy hole, wanting to feel her tight wet cunt clamp onto her tongue. Alexis began to ride Chantal's face, her firm round ass jiggling as she continued to lick out Chantal's pussy.

On and on they want, feasting on each others juicy pink pussies. Alexis then smiled as she felt Chantal's tongue on her ass. For someone who had never even kissed a girl a month ago, she was certainly eager to taste every inch of a woman. Alexis moaned as Chantal's tongue licked all around her puckered hole then slid in and out as she fingered her clit.

"Oh you're such a dirty little slut Chantal," Alexis breathed, coming up for air. "You love eating my pussy and my asshole don't you. Yes that's it, lick it good."

Chantal loved having Alexis sit on her face like this, she loved being almost smothered under pussy. While she hadn't admitted it out loud yet, she loved the slightly humiliating aspect of it too. While not everyone would consider it humiliating, Chantal thought a girl spread wide and sat on her face was...and she loved it. It was even better than just being between her legs on the bed or couch, as she was totally surrounded by her pussy and ass this way. Her eyes, nose, and mouth were consumed with it. A world of pussy. How lucky she was.

With that thought, Chantal went back to eating Alexis' pussy. She was able to align the lips of her wide open mouth to Alexis' puffy outer lips of her wide open pussy, so her tongue had full access to her juicy inner lips and clit. She swirled her tongue around and around, loving to explore the wet tender folds and hard nub of her clit. She would usually swirl around half a dozen times then slide her tongue inside her juicy tight hole. She absolutely loved the feel of Alexis' tight cunt hole on her tongue, squeezing and humping. Sometimes her tongue would get a little sore from all the pumping, but she just couldn't get enough of tongue fucking her pussy. Especially when Alexis sat on her face and enveloped her like this.

Alexis was still busy munching away on Chantal but Chantal knew Alexis would soon be cumming. She could tell when she spread her thighs even wider and began to grind a little harder. She moaned into her pussy and licked faster. She wet her fingers with Alexis' cunt juices and rubbed her pink asshole, sliding in a finger and pumping, as she ate her cunt.

Alexis rubbed Chantal's clit hard as she tongue fucked her hole. Chantal humped her hips up and down harder, her thighs spreading wider. Alexis then fingered both her cunt hole and asshole as she licked furiously at her clit. Chantal moaned loud against her pussy and licked faster. It was starting to feel like a race of who could get whom off first. A race that both of them were more than willing to run, or eat, shall we say.

Alexis rode Chantal's mouth hard, grinding her cunt on her face, ass jiggling. Chantal did the same, humping and grinding against Alexis' mouth between her legs. Fingers were pumping furiously and tongues were licking frantically. The race ended in a tie, with both women finishing at the same time, squirting and screaming in unison.

When the humping had subsided and breathing returned to normal, they both licked each others pussies and asses clean. Alexis then sat up off Chantal's face. She looked at her and grinned. Chantal looked like the cat that got the cream, pun intended. She licked her lips in victory, giving Alexis a sexy grin.

Alexis laughed. "Look at you, miss pussy licker. Aren't you the victorious one." She hauled Chantal to a sitting position next to her on the couch, both of them naked and sweaty.

They started passionately kissing, tasting each others pussies on their mouths, lips, and tongues. They moaned and kissed deeper, wide open mouths meshing as their tongues slide into each others mouths and tangled deep. Creamy breasts were fondled, nipples pinched, and fingers were sank in soft hair. They slowed their kissing down a little as they sighed and moaned, murmuring how good their orgasms were. They took turns leisurely licking and sucking each others hard pink nipples. They kissed back up necks and onto mouths again. They continued to languidly kiss, totally comfortable with each others post-coital state.

As wet lips slipped and slid around, and tongues meshed, Chantal couldn't help but think how happy she was that she stumbled into that jazz club a month ago. She looked at the clock out of the corner of her eye. She grinned. It was only 6 p.m. and she'd already had two explosive orgasms. She was staying the night and couldn't wait for the next round. She was hoping the bag she peeked in earlier that held strap-ons and dildos would be a part of it too.

Published 
Written by lilgirl1414
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments