Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rumspringa (Part 2)

"Remembering my first love affair"

35
28 Comments 28
9.4k Views 9.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Rumspringa (Part 2)

This happened in the summer of 2007, but contains flashbacks to events which began in Rumspringa (Part 1).

My boyfriend and I seem to have a lot of ties to Amish country here in east central Ohio. David designs furniture as a hobby, and has it custom-built by Amish craftsmen, so we frequently drive up to Holmes County to deliver seasoned hardwoods for different projects he's commissioned, or to pick up completed pieces. I have more personal ties, having befriended an Amish girl in college, and through her, coming to know her two younger sisters one summer when I was allowed to visit her family's home in Ohio's Amish country. Kindy was only twelve when my girlfriend Sarah first introduced us, but now, six years later, I knew she must have blossomed into a young woman.

She would just be entering that unusual introduction to the outside world known as Rumspringa, when all the strict rules of the Amish Ordnung get thrown out the window, and Amish youth are free to go wild for a time before making the choice to stay in the Amish world. Sarah had spent that rite of passage learning of the 'English' world as an undergrad at Ohio State, majoring in marketing and minoring in lesbian sex with me in the dorm showers. I never knew whether or not she had confided in her sisters that aspect of our 'friendship', but I was guessing she hadn't. Sarah had chosen to stay outside the Amish community after graduation, and we went our separate ways after college. I only hear from her now and then in letters.

The weekend before we drove up to Berlin, in the heart of Amish country, I had pulled a muscle in my shoulder and I was barely able to lift my arms over my head, so I was glad David had come shopping with me in the little Amish stores. The general store usually stocked a variety of beautiful calico sundresses in early summer, and I was hoping to try a few on with his help. Naturally, by the time I'd sifted through the racks and picked out a couple of dresses I liked, David had wandered off, so I slipped through the curtain of the dressing room and shimmied out of my jeans, then tried to pull my top and bra off with a painful struggle. After tugging the stretchy bodice of one of the sundresses up snugly over my boobs, I peeked out to see if David was nearby to give me his opinion. No such luck of course!

I asked one of the girls behind the counter if she could watch the dressing room and my things while I hunted down my wayward boyfriend. "Beth?" she exclaimed. I looked at her incredulously, and something tickled my memory but she just didn't register. "I'm Kindy! Sarah's sister!" She had grown! The cute little twelve year-old I'd met six years ago was now a tall, slender and very pretty young woman. I apologized for not recognizing her and she blushed the most endearing shade of red.

I may have been blushing myself, as I remembered my relationship with her sister, and suddenly found myself wondering if Sarah had ever told her about us. We chatted about her family, her summer job here at the mercantile, and what we'd both heard of Sarah's doings. After a pause, she told me to go find David and show him the dress, and she'd watch my things. After tracking him down and doing my twirl for him, I returned to try on the second dress and found Kindy in the dressing stall, hanging up my jeans I had kicked off on the floor. Thanking her, and joking about my carelessness, I explained about my sore shoulder and asked her if she could stay and help me try on the other dress.

She blushed again, but I gave her the puppy-face, and she laughed and relented. As I slid out of my dress, Kindy took the other dress off the hanger for me. I watched her avert her glance, and thought back to seeing that same shy look on Sarah's face the first time I stepped into the shower in front of her in our OSU dorm. I wondered if Kindy would ever come to look at a girl the way her sister looked at me that morning we finally made love in the shower.

That morning, years ago, had meant so much to me. I pondered how far I would go, what I might do if Sarah asked it of me. The enormity of what she had given me was far from lost on me. This was no ordinary girl, raised in a culture of free sex and experimentation. What I had given her, I had shared with many girls. What she shared with me was singular, unique, and wholly unexpected. Whether or not she would allow it to go further, was what had occupied my mind as the shower washed her slippery juices from my fingers that morning.

Our tryst had ended so abruptly, at the sound of intruders discovering us, I didn't even think to taste her! If I never got the chance to press my lips to her pussy, why, oh why did it not occur to me to suck her juices from my fingers before they were washed clean by the shower spray? I simply had to have her. If she demanded monogamy from me, I would give it!

"Beth?" Kindy held out a bright yellow calico dress as I stood there half-naked, and startled back to the moment. I broke an embarrassed smile, and chose to step into the dress rather than pull it over my head. After shifting it around my body and getting it hanging straight, I slipped out to find David again.

"Guess who!" I prodded, as my typical guy turned his attention from some typical guy-thing to his lady. "How do you like the yellow one?"

"Mmmph!" he mumbled, stuffing the last bite of a cheese sample in his mouth. He picked up another one with a toothpick and pushed it into my mouth. "Good?"

"Mmmm...nyeah! Kindy's here. She helped me try on this dress."

"That's the one," he pointed approvingly. "She know about...?" he began, and I shrugged, pulling the corners of my mouth into a puzzled smile as I swallowed my cheese sample. I poked him in the ribs and he spun me around and gave me a push. When I rounded the corner to the dressing room, Kindy was not at the counter, so I wondered if she could still be waiting for me inside. I quietly pulled the curtain back so as not to startle her, and saw her holding my bra up to her face, breathing through the cup like a face mask.

I wanted to back out, but it was too late, and she realized she'd been caught. She was mortified and speechless, and I knew that her strict Amish upbringing only magnified her shame. I quickly tried to pre-empt any proffered explanation or apology, and smiled as I touched her cheek, but she was beet red.

I gave her a hug and said, "Hey! You're 18! Its Rumspringa! It's okay. You can do crazy things." I hugged her closer and gave her a kiss. "Here! Help me out of this thing?" I stepped back, and tried to peel myself out of the dress, and when she understood I would truck no shame from her, she reached out to help me, realizing I was having trouble. As I pulled it past my hips, I caught the strings of my panties and pulled them along for the ride, stripping myself completely, knowing that I wanted to let her see all of me.

I tossed my hair, just to give her a moment to look, and took my jeans and slid into them bare-assed, my panties still in her hands with my new yellow sundress. She put them down and handed me my bra hesitantly, with a slight blush. The bra I would have to put on. Girls don't go bra-less in Amish country, as I learned years before. She helped me pull on my shirt, and I pulled my panties out of the dress and hung them on a hook. She looked at me quizzically and I said: "I hate those panties. They always pull up into me!" I gave her a wink and she blushed again. We took the dress and she rang it up, and we said our goodbyes.

On the ride home, I told David what had happened, and he just smiled, and said Kindy wanted to follow in her sister's footsteps. I gave him a bemused glare over my over-sized sunglasses, and closed my eyes and relaxed for the long ride home. I thought about Sarah.

For four years, several of the girls in the two dorms I'd lived in had freely shared themselves with me sexually. We were all serious about grades and studying. Dating, not to mention relationships with guys, was a distraction we couldn't afford. Bi-sex was our simple solution; safe, easy and casual. But when Sarah joined that cadre of beautiful girls I turned to for a little sexual release, I knew it was to be different with her.

We shared something more that first morning in the shower when we tasted each other for the first time. I was drawn to her as a lover. I wanted more from her, and I knew she wouldn't have shared her body with me unless she knew what was in my heart. That day, I felt desperate to be with her, to continue what we had begun under the shower. I was falling in love. I knew the feeling. But our classes and busy schedules conspired to keep us apart on that day of all days, when all I could do was think about her.

The night passed without her. I wondered if she needed time to decide where to take this, or perhaps to back-step from the line of temptation she had crossed that morning, to the safety of her sober Amish upbringing. With all the turmoil I was feeling, I knew she must be in a desperate inner struggle with her heart. Friday morning finally came, and I showered alone, wondering if I had lost her. On my way back to my room, my friend Kala emerged from my doorway, and nodded her head sideways, indicating there was someone in my room waiting for me.

Kala retreated down the hall, giving me a curious smile, and as I rounded the corner into my dorm room, Sarah was standing there with an armful of books. But behind the books she wasn't wearing the usual plain gray dress I was accustomed to seeing her in. She wore a new pair of jeans, which her figure filled to perfection, and a knit sweater which I knew, behind those books, her breasts must be filling out beautifully. Sarah smiled and even broke into a bashful laugh, which I knew was an unasked question of how she looked.

All I could do was smile. I knew she had made the decision I dreamed she would, and after shaking my head in admiration of her new outfit, she laughed again and told me her room-mate was going home for the weekend, and could I come to her room tonight to talk. My mind flooded with possible scenarios for the evening, but just being with her, just talking, and learning what was in the heart of this girl from so different a culture than mine, was filling me with enough excitement for now. I kissed her and sent her off to class.

The day actually passed quickly, and though my preparation for the day's classes had suffered from my emotional distractions of the night before, I escaped any embarrassing exposures in front of my classmates. Ohio State's classes, like the university itself, are in size on a scale of their own. The anonymity one feels in a university larger than many cities is nearly total, so the relationships cultivated there are especially comforting in so uncomfortably vast a community.

As night drew on, I showered and shaved, spritzed and primped, but didn't know exactly what I was preparing for.

madelinesantos1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madelinesantos1

I threw some things into my bag, which I probably wouldn't need, for an evening all of forty feet from my own room. When the time of our date arrived, my heart raced, but my feet belied any alacrity I felt, because dorm-floor rumors ignited and spread like a wildfire, which more than anything, I didn't want Sarah fleeing from. I arrived, but she was not in her room. No one had seen her. No messages were left.

I retreated to my room and waited, hoping she had just been delayed in some long-running seminar, but after several walks down the hall, I began despairing that she had had a change of heart. Dana, my roomie, tried to get me to forget whatever guy I was obsessing over, and go bar-hopping with her down High Street, but I couldn't give up my hopes. Dana left me to retreat into my history books. It was one of those non-productive reading sessions where you find yourself reading and re-reading the same paragraph over and over. My mind disappeared somewhere in ancient Cappadocia, the land of beautiful horses.

I woke up with a knock on my door, and quickly extricated myself from a pile of books, wondering how long someone had been trying to get my attention. It was Sarah. She was wearing a peasant dress, and her feet were bare. Her braids hung behind her and she looked at me beseechingly for forgiveness. I was so happy to see her, I whisked her through the doorway and closed it, but felt she might take it the wrong way if I locked her in with me. It was clear she was troubled, and I sat on Dana's bed to give her space to break some bad news to me while she sat on my bed.

I asked her if she was okay through a thickening lump in my throat, and she nodded quietly, but by the way she averted her lovely eyes, I was prepared for rejection. She had been in the library all evening, afraid to keep the date she had made earlier that morning. I knew she didn't know how to tell me, and I felt as badly for her as I was feeling for myself. She was beautiful even on the edge of tears. I resisted the temptation to do what I always do... take over, let her off the hook, and tell her I understood. But even though I thought I did, I didn't.

 Her trauma wasn't even about me. Her decision hadn't been revoked at all, at least the one about me. She had simply made another one, which I knew nothing about, and which she proceeded, with difficulty to confess. Our tryst in the shower had only convinced her of something she had suspected about herself for a long time. She was a lesbian.

Her dalliance was not part of some rebellious expression of her personal rumspringa. It was who she was; and she understood that by accepting that simple fact, she had cut herself off, not only from her family, but from her entire Amish community. Her decision had been made. Rumspringa for her was over, and she had opted for the outside life of the "English" world, the only kind of life that she could pursue as a lesbian.

I was stunned. I verged on feeling guilty for my perceived role in driving a wedge between Sarah and her customs, but I knew that was arrogance. I gave her credit for knowing her own heart and sexuality. I knew the whole decision must be tearing her up inside, and not knowing how serious a rift this would create with her Amish family and church, my fears for her ranged from ostracism to condemnation.

I understood now that she was poised at a fork in the road, and desperately hesitant to commit herself with the next step. With that next step leading to me, the library had simply been the physical locus of her hesitation. But she had forsaken the safe road, and chosen the difficult path, down which the heart often draws us. And at last we were together.

She lifted her leg off the floor and gave me a playful shove, and fell back onto my bed. The touch of her bare foot on my leg began our love affair. I hopped up and grabbed four towels out of the drawer and tossed a couple on her. "Let's take a shower!"

I pulled her up and we undressed each other, and wrapped ourselves in our towels. There were a few girls slipping in and out of the bathroom, but most had gone out for Friday night. We threw our towels over a divider and stepped into the same stall we had first shared together. Under the needle-fine jets of steaming water, we cleansed ourselves of all our old fears, caution, and inhibitions. We started over again, fresh and naked as if we were reborn, and we were in love.

I gathered my long hair into a wet twist and let it fall behind my back, then lathered her slender figure, watching the rivers of suds find their way around her curves and flow back together into the crack of her ass. My hands explored every inch of her, sinking into her softness, then finding the firmness of her ribs and pelvis. She was mine, and I turned her to face me. We clung to each others' nude bodies and flattened our wet breasts into one another, letting our tongues taste each others' spit. Her feathery snatch tickled my bare-shaved mound as I ground my sex into hers, and I wrapped my leg around her as we struggled to stay upright.

Sarah widened her stance and bent me over backwards until I was resting my weight on my hands. She dropped down between my legs, and pulled them wide apart. I felt her whole mouth enclose my pussy as I arched myself upwards for her. I felt my skin stretch as she sucked my labia into her mouth, and immediately her tongue began stroking and splitting me wide-open. The warm water was pelting down on my tits and stomach as the muscles in my forearms began to burn, straining to hold me off the tile floor, but the feelings cascading through my whole body were so intense, I took no notice of the growing discomfort.

I would have held myself in this un-natural position over the slippery tile forever if it meant this feeling could last! She finally cradled her arms under the cheeks of my ass to help support me, but she knew I didn't want her withdrawing her tongue from my slit. My muscles were still straining as the tingling of my orgasm began, and it built into a climax of both pain and pleasure like I'd never experienced. My limbs caved, and I fell out from under her, out of breath, with my thigh and arm muscles stiff and numb, while my pussy convulsed in waves of exquisite sexual release. I nearly passed out, as blood raced everywhere except to my brain. I laid on my ass in a swirling river of water flowing around the drain, washing away rivulets of cum flowing from my swollen sex.

Sarah knelt between my legs. She had never made another girl cum before. I could barely move, but she helped me up and we dried each other off. We wrapped our hair in one towel and our bodies in the other, and headed for her room. She locked the door behind us and we peeled ourselves naked for one another again, and we really were naked, no make-up, damp, stringy hair, no fragrance but soap. We both got to meet the purest and plainest version of ourselves, and that's what we both wanted.

We just sat there facing each other on the bed, drying our hair and being happy just being together like this at last. She petted my bare pussy with her soft foot and opened my wet lips with her toe. She was a little shy about spreading her legs for me because she thought her un-shaved pubic hair might offend me, but I was looking forward to exploring her lush bush. I took her foot in my hand and began kissing each of her toes, and licking in between them to show her I gave every part of her body total acceptance. She relaxed after she realized I was going to take every nook and cranny of her body as my own.

On my knees, I kissed slowly, worshipfully up her legs, as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. When I got teasingly close to her sex, I could see her tummy heaving with each excited breath, and pulled her hips towards me so she fell backwards on the bed with a soft bounce. Her downy fur was still freshly damp, and I buried my nose in it to breathe her clean scent. My tongue entered her soft bush and found her wet slit already oozing her salty and slippery juices. My tongue laid her open and began lapping her deeply, and I felt her whole body undulate in sexual excitement, which thrilled me beyond words.

My long hair swept around her inner thighs as my head rolled up and down her groove. Her moans were my delicious rewards as I dove into her deeply. Her soft, pink lips yielded to my gliding tongue, and I swallowed her cum as it ran out of her and accumulated onto my tongue. It wasn't sex. It wasn't what I'd had with the other girls in the dorm. It was at last, what I never expected; love. And I was in heaven.

I rolled her hips up so I could delve my tongue into her soft, virgin ass, and was amazed that she let me, though I could feel the nervous tension in her. She must have been fighting to let go of all of her chaste, Amish upbringing, and after a few minutes of letting me rim her, she pulled herself up and looked at me with a beseeching expression, and I tried to read what she wanted, but I had to coax it out of her. She begged me to shave her, so that she was like me. I smiled, and tried to re-assure her that she was beautiful to me natural, but she wouldn't relent.

I went into the bath to get a towel, a glass of hot water, soft-soap and a razor. It was such an erotic act, just depilating her, that by the time we were finished we were both incredibly turned on. I shaved her completely and her bare pussy made my mouth water. She was full-lipped like me, with slightly puffier outer lips, which drove me wild! I rinsed her off and we climbed into a sixty-nine position, and drove each other into delicious ecstasy. There was no intimacy we didn't engage in that night, and it was one of the most exciting nights of my life. She was the first girl I had ever fallen in love with, but I had no inkling of what was to come.

As David and I drove through the rolling hills away from Berlin, the farms we passed reminded me of that summer when Sarah asked me to drive her back home after the school year ended. She introduced me to her family, and the life she had lived growing up Amish, and was about to leave behind. Her parents welcomed me into their home, but mercifully, would know nothing of Sarah's plans for her future until after my departure. The few months we shared together were precious to both of us, but I knew I wasn't to be her life-partner, and so did she. It was a very sweet time, and now I wondered if Kindy would be the next daughter Sarah's parents would lose to Rumspringa. I knew it wouldn't be too long until I wanted to return to Amish country once again.

(c) 2009 Bethany Frasier

Published 
Written by Beffer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments