Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With Granny Jane, Lesbian Edition

"Mature Granny Jane plays with teen Molly."

24
7 Comments 7
34.7k Views 34.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Granny Jane sat in her garden, breathing in the summer breeze. She wore a lime green bikini that contrasted well against her lightly tanned body. She loved the summer, and sitting in her garden sunbathing was a great way to pass the time.

Granny Jane was in her late forties; her blonde hair had recently been cut a little and her grey-blue eyes seemed to twinkle more. She had a small nose that sat above a thin, glossy-lipped mouth with pearly white teeth. She was a picture of beauty and looked a lot younger than her actual age.

She was known as Granny Jane because she was everyone’s favourite granny, even though she didn’t have any children. Her children were the children of the neighbourhood, many of whom she had watched grow up. Even the women her own age called her Granny Jane, a title she seemed to like.

The warm air always made Jane feel horny and it wasn’t long before her hand slipped inside her bikini bottoms. She slowly started to rub her pussy, feeling a slow pleasure build up. It was making her sweat, and it wasn’t from the heat of the day.

------

Molly sat in her garden reading a book; the warm summers day always made her feel lazy. She wore her school uniform, a tartan pleated skirt and a white blouse. She had not bothered to take them off after school, deciding it was better to read with a glass of her mother’s home-made lemonade.

Molly was sixteen with beautiful Latin looks. She had dark brown hair that curled naturally down to her backside. She loved her hair long and had refused to cut it for some time now. She had dark eyes and a beautiful doll-like face; in short, she was gorgeous. She had a sweet young body, flat belly, a round ass and soft 32b breasts.

Recently she had been experimenting with herself. Touching and playing with her young body, exploring her sexuality. Things easily made her wet and horny; pictures she looked up on Google images were the best. She searched naked boys and would get turned on by their big cocks, but what really turned her on was pictures of girls. The feminine form seemed to make her pussy get instantly wet and she often masturbated as she browsed the pictures.

She wondered if she was bi-curious, curious or a full-on lesbian. She didn’t know. She had never had any real sexual experience with another person, but she knew that if she was given half the chance, she would.

She heard a moan and looked up from her book. She heard another one and giggled to herself. She got up from her seat and slowly kicked off her shoes. She walked to the partition fence between her garden and the garden next door. She peered over the fence to see the beautiful next door neighbour playing with herself.

Molly lived next door to Granny Jane and knew her very well. Often, as a child, Granny Jane had looked after her, taken her on outings, and had been an all-around role model for the young girl.

Molly held her breath as she watched Granny Jane pull at the string of her bikini bottoms. She pulled it from between her legs and threw it on the floor. Jane’s hands expertly played with herself, sliding fingers in and out of her glistening pussy. Molly’s mouth was salivating as her hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her cotton-covered crotch.

Granny Jane pulled off her bikini top, leaving her completely naked. She lay back, caressing her breasts as her fingers delved deeper into her aching cunt. She moaned louder, not caring about all the neighbours.

Molly watched in fascination, peeling off her skirt and blouse slowly. She was trying to be as quiet as possible as she watched the older woman playing with herself. Molly quickly pulled off her panties and bra so she was naked too.

She watched Jane masturbate and tried her best to follow everything she did. As Jane slipped two fingers deep inside her pussy, Molly did the same to herself. Both women groaned in unison and Molly quickly ducked down for fear of getting caught.

As she peered over the fence once more, Jane was going at it hard. She was masturbating like there was no tomorrow, sliding three fingers into her well-used cunt.

Jane smiled to herself. That naughty teen girl was watching her; the thought turned her on even more. 'She is most probably masturbating too by now,' Jane thought, 'let’s give her a real show.'

Jane’s fingers slid in and out of her pussy easily, the thought of being watched turning her on even more. She slid a fourth finger inside herself, groaning loudly. She heard young Molly whimper, making her smile.

'I bet young Molly is masturbating as she watches me,' she thought.

Jane stood up and lay back on the grass; it was more comfortable and it gave young Molly a clear view. Jane spread her pussy wide and started to rub her clit hard, her fingers like a whirlwind over her pearly nub. She was close but wanted to give a show to her teen neighbour.

She spread her pussy wide open and inserted one then two, then three fingers inside herself. She pushed up and could feel her g-spot, her groans got louder and soon her pussy was gushing as her orgasm overtook her. She whimpered loudly and pulled her fingers from her pussy.

Jane stood up and picked up her bikini from the floor and walked back inside her house. Molly was slightly disappointed and picked up her clothes and walked back inside her own home. She would have to masturbate, most definitely envisioning Granny Jane’s amazing body.

-----------

Jane awoke early the next morning; she had made a plan. She wanted Molly and knew how she was going to get her. She would have to wait for Molly to come home from school.

She spent the day making food for a woman that had broken her leg and couldn’t cook. She then went to the local coffee shop and drank a coffee. She worked out a bit, working up a proper sweat. It was nearly three in the afternoon.

Jane had a relaxing bath, putting sweet smelling bath gels and salts in. Once out the bath she put on some black sheer lace lingerie, which left little to the imagination. She wore a short sheer robe on top of her lingerie, altogether making her look so very sexy.

She waited impatiently for 3:40 to come around, the time when Molly usually came home from school. She saw her coming and smiled to herself; time to put her plan into action. She walked to her front door just as Molly was passing her house.

“Molly,” she called out, “can you come here and help me with some boxes?”

Molly walked up to Jane’s house and walked into the open front door. She closed the door behind her and followed the sound of Jane’s voice up the stairs. She turned into a master bedroom to see Jane sitting on the bed, looking a picture of sexual beauty.

Molly coughed, staring at the woman in front of her. Jane stood up and took Molly by the hand and leading her over to the bed. She sat Molly on the bed and smiled at the young girl, then traced her finger over Molly’s before leaning in and giving her a peck on the lips.

“You know, Molly, I know you were watching me masturbate yesterday. It turned me on a lot to know you were watching. Bet you were masturbating too, weren’t you? Well, I don’t really need your help with any boxes, unless we are talking about my box.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

Would you like to play with me, Molly? I bet you would.”

Jane pushed Molly back so she lay back on the bed, Jane straddled the young girl and kissed her again on the lips. Jane slowly kissed the young girl, snaking her tongue into her mouth. Molly melted into Jane, wrapping her young arms around the woman’s neck. It was like a dream to her, a dream she'd had for quite a while.

Jane stood up. “Come, let’s get you out of those clothes.”

Molly stood up, undoing her school blouse as Jane unzipped her school dress. Jane’s finger’s traced the young girl’s body, tracing from her bare shoulders down over her soft teenage belly. The young girl blushed, knowing exactly what Jane had in mind for her.

“Granny Jane, I’ve never done anything like this before.”

Jane smiled and kissed her slowly. “Don’t worry baby, I’m going to look after you.”

Jane held Molly close, kissing her slowly and passionately as she unclasped the young girl’s bra. She let Molly’s bra fall to the floor as she caressed the young girl’s small, soft breasts. Jane pulled away from their kiss and bent her head forward, kissing and licking Molly’s neck down to her chest. Molly groaned as Jane clamped her lips around the young girl’s small breast, taking her nipple deep into her mouth.

Molly gasped as Jane’s teeth clamped around her nipple, gently biting and sucking on it. The feeling was something she had never before experienced and it seemed to make her teen pussy flood with juices. It seemed to make her overheat as if it was going to make her cum without ever touching between her legs.

Jane moved her head to Molly’s other breast, giving it the same attention. Molly started to groan and whimper, her panties already soaked through. Jane’s hand slipped between the young girl’s legs, and before even touching her properly made Molly orgasm.

Molly’s body shook slowly, then more violently. Her orgasm washed through her so strongly that she seemed to fall back onto the bed, her legs shaking like jelly. She sat there looking up at Jane as the older woman smiled down at her, pleased with her work.

Jane slowly pulled off her robe and unclasped her bra. She smiled when she saw Molly’s mouth drool over her. Jane caressed her 36d breasts, making Molly’s eyes linger. Jane pushed the young girl back on the bed, climbing on top of her and dangling her breasts above the girl’s face.

“You want to suck on these, don’t you?” Jane said.

Molly groaned, sticking out her tongue trying to get to the breast above her face. Jane laughed and lowered herself to Molly’s head. Molly latched onto one of the breasts, sucking the nipple and half the breast into her mouth. The young girl slowly nursed on Jane’s breasts, as Jane cradled her head in her hands.

Jane pushed Molly’s head away and skilfully removed the teenager’s panties. She whistled as she saw Molly’s bald crotch. She spread Molly’s legs wide open, kissing her inner thighs. Molly knew what to expect, and sighed with anticipation.

The older woman slid her tongue over the young girl’s quim, licking her most sensitive parts gently. She slid her tongue deep inside Molly’s pussy, flicking her tongue in and out of her. Molly’s body shook slowly, building up to yet another orgasm. Molly curved her legs, resting them on Jane’s back as she held onto Jane’s head.

“Fuck, Granny Jane, eat my pussy, that feels so good. Fuck yes.”

Jane sucked hard on the young girl’s clit, sucking the pearl nub into her mouth. Molly’s body shook as she screamed and groaned loudly. She seemed to cum in waves, one after the other, as her hand gripped the older woman’s head, nearly pulling out Jane’s hair.

Molly relaxed and Jane scooted up the young woman’s body to kiss her. They slowly made out as Molly held her lover close. Their tongues seemed to swirl around in each other’s mouths for quite a while till Jane pulled away.

“Molly, would you like to eat me out now? I bet you will love eating my pussy.”

Molly nodded and Jane quickly pulled off her panties and sat back.

“Just lick me like I did to you; just relax and have fun with it.”

Molly rested her head on Jane’s inner thigh, gingerly sticking out her tongue. She slowly licked at Jane’s wet pussy, licking along her outer labia. Jane rested her hand on Molly’s head as the younger woman slowly started to get into her work.

It didn’t take long for Molly to start slurping and sucking on Jane’s pussy lips, making the older woman groan. Molly sucked hard on Jane’s clit, enjoying the fact that she was making her squirm. Jane pushed Molly’s head flat against her pussy, and Molly slid her tongue deep into Jane’s pussy as far as possible. Molly lapped and sucked hard on the wet pussy in front of her, enjoying the taste and the power she seemed to have over Jane.

Jane's body started to rock slowly as she instructed the younger woman what to do. “Slip a finger or two inside me, baby, finger my pussy as you suck on my clit.”

Molly did as she was told, slowly fingering Jane’s pussy as best as possible. She sucked on her pearly nub, making Jane’s back arch in pleasure. She started to moan loudly, bucking against Molly’s fingers.

Jane started to groan loudly, her body shaking slowly as her young lover pleasured her. She pushed Molly’s head away, as her throbbing pussy erupted over the teenager’s face. Molly looked up at Jane, pleased with the job she had done. She climbed up and lay on top of the mature woman and they slowly kissed.

Jane held her young lover close as they made out, slipping her leg between Molly’s. As they kissed Jane started to grind her thigh up against Molly’s crotch, making Molly groan into her mouth. They humped against each other slowly, both groaning slowly.

They rolled over so Jane was on top. She sat up, their legs still entwined. Jane moved up, pushing her body forward till their wet crotches met. Jane smiled at her young lover and slowly started to grind her pussy against Molly’s cunt.

Jane pulled Molly close to her, kissing her passionately as their pussies’ ground together. They both groaned and whimpered and groped each other, both nearing their orgasm together. Molly set off first, her body shaking as she groaned loudly. The force of Molly’s orgasm as she rubbed against Jane’s pussy pushed her over the edge. Jane’s orgasm rippled through her, erupting a small jet of clear cum onto Molly’s tight hole.

Jane lay back on the bed panting, her belly heaving slowly. She pulled Molly close and they lay there panting together, Molly resting her head on Jane’s chest. Jane sat there stroking her young lover’s head, running her hand through her hair.

Jane picked up her phone from her bedside table. Molly looked up at Jane as Jane dialed a number.

“Hello, Mrs Lawson? Yes, it’s Jane from next door. I have sort of railroaded your daughter Molly help me with a few chores. Yes, nothing too strenuous. I’ll send her home after.”

Jane smiled as she put down the phone, “Baby, that gives us about an hour more to play... but first, let's rest for a few minutes.”

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments