Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Small Town Justice

"an L.A. woman learns how traffic violations are handled in a small town"

15
7 Comments 7
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Jennifer Carmichael looked at her speedometer when she saw the flashing red and blue lights in her rearview mirror and heard the siren behind her.  She had been going nearly seventy-five miles per hour.  She slowed down and pulled to the side of the road.  She waited a few moments as the small town deputy approached her car and asked her for her license and registration.  She handed it to him and smiled.

“Do you know how fast you were going, miss?” he asked her.

“I guess I was a bit over the speed limit,” she admitted.  “I was at seventy-five I believe.”

“I actually had you clocked at eighty,” he replied.  “Truth is though, it doesn’t make a whole lot of difference.  Speed limit on this road is thirty-five.  You were going more than twice that.”

“I’m so sorry,” she replied.

He looked at her car, a shiny red Corvette.

“Nice car you have here,” he said.  “I see you’re from Los Angeles.  Faster speed limits there, I take it?”

“A bit,” she said.  “The city traffic just whizzes by.  I’ve actually heard of people getting tickets for going the speed limit and going too slow for not keeping up with the pace of traffic.”

The officer chuckled.

“Well, that’s certainly not how we do things around here.  We obey traffic laws in this county.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Jennifer said.

“I’m sensing a note of entitlement in your voice,” said the officer.  “Am I inconveniencing you by stopping you?”

“Isn’t a traffic stop inconvenient for anyone,” she quipped.

The officer glared at her.

“Ma’am, at the speed you were going, in this county, that could be considered reckless driving, so copping a attitude might not be your best course of action.”

Jennifer sighed and instinctively rolled her eyes.

“Ma’am, why don’t you turn off the engine and step out of the vehicle, please?”

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“I’m very serious,” he said, taking a step back.  “Turn off the engine and step out.”

She did as she was told and stepped out of the car wearing a pink blouse and a thigh-hugging skirt that fell just above her knees.

“Now,” said the officer, “I get it.  You’re from the big city, you think we’re just a joke here in our small towns with our small sheriff’s departments and that you can just sweet-talk and joke your way out of a ticket.  Well, let me assure you, we take our jobs just as seriously as those police forces in your big city.”

“Look, I really didn’t mean any offense, I just…”

“Oh, but I think you did.  Maybe not intentionally, but I can tell how you look down your nose at us.  You could have just been polite, taken a ticket, and moved on, but you had to get snotty with me.”

“Snotty, I just….I barely…”

“Turn around and face your car, Miss Carmichael,” he told her.

“Excuse me!?”

“I said turn around and face your car,” he said, spinning her around and pushing her up against the side of her car.  He lifted her arms up by her elbows placing her hands on the hood.

“What the fuck?” she exclaimed.

“I’m placing you under arrest for reckless driving.  You’ll see a judge on Monday and maybe your attitude will be a little humbled.”

“Monday!” she asked incredulously.  “Today’s Friday.  What the fuck am I supposed to do until then?”

“You’ll sit in one of our cozy little jail cells,” he replied.

She felt his hands graze over her body, the sides of her chest and her ass.  She squirmed a little bit but she was realizing that that may just make things worse.  So she didn’t resist when he pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her wrists together.  She walked compliantly as he led her to the back of his car and helped her into the back seat.

She sat silently wriggling her hands behind her in the cuffs as he drove her back to the station.  He helped her out of the car and led her inside where he ushered her into a cell, removed the cuffs and closed the door locking her in.  She was still in a state of shock at the way the events had gone and said nothing.  She sat down on the cot and watched as he wordlessly filled out some paperwork and then walked out of the office again leaving her alone in her cell and in the building.

After she had been sitting in silence for about an hour, periodically getting up and pacing around her cell, she heard the door to the building open again and a pretty young female officer entered.

“Miss Carmichael?” she asked

“Yes?”

“I’m Officer Clifton,” the young officer replied.  “I was told there was a female prisoner that I needed to attend to.”

“Attend to?”

“Perform a more thorough search.”

Jennifer gulped.

“Is that….is that really necessary?”

“Unfortunately it’s procedure.”

“Officer Clifton walked over and unlocked her cell door and gestured for her to step out and over to the wall.  Jennifer did as she was told.

“What were you brought in for?” Officer Clifton asked.

“Speeding.  Well, he called it reckless driving because he said I gave him an attitude.  I didn’t even get the prick’s name.”

Officer Clifton nodded.

“That’s Officer Kendall,” she said.  “Crew cut?  Square jaw?  He’s a real hard ass.  He likes to look out for cars with out of state license plates for them to make any small infraction and then pull them over.  Especially if it’s a pretty young woman driving.”

“Really? What is he, some sort of perv?”

Officer Clifton chuckled.

“We get that sense.  Unfortunately for us, he never actually crosses any line or does anything unethical.  He makes sure an infraction was actually committed, but he gets off on locking up pretty young women.”

“So I’m what, just a figure in his little fantasy.”

“Unfortunately.  Were you speeding?”

Jennifer nodded.

“How fast?”

“Seventy-five.  Eighty.”

“Give him any attitude?”

“I may have acted a little annoyed, but…”

“Yeah, see, there you go.  That’s what he looks for.  I need you to strip down to your undergarments, please, then place your arms out to the side like an airplane.”

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

Humiliated, Jennifer did as she was told and Officer Clifton checked inside her bra and panties, finding nothing.  Then she was told to get dressed again.

“You can’t just let me go?” Jennifer asked.

“I wish I could, I really do,” said Clifton.  “But if I fuck with his arrest when, by all accounts, it has legitimacy, he can file a complaint, or fuck with something I do, so….I’ve got to let it stand.”

Jennifer closed her eyes and shook her head.

“The judge won’t do much,” Clifton said.  “He’ll give you a fine and you’ll be on your way.”

Jennifer was ushered back into her cell and the door clanged shut.  Officer Clifton looked at her through the bars.

“I won’t lie,” she said, “I see why he was attracted to you.”

Jennifer blushed and found herself smiling.

“I wonder if it would help if I told him men aren’t my preference.”

“Hasn’t stopped him from flirting with me,” said Officer Clifton.

Jennifer blushed again.

“You’re not so bad looking yourself, Officer.”

“You can call me Kristi,” she said.

“I’m Jennifer.”

“I know,” said Kristi.  “I saw it in your file.”

“Well, Kristi, let me ask you, if you had caught me speeding that fast, what would you have done?  Would I be in jail right now?”

“Oh, I probably would have let you off with a spanking and a promise not to do it again,” Kristi said flirtatiously.

“Any chance of that still happening?”

“I told you I can’t really mess around with another officer’s arrest.”

Jennifer nodded and a brief silence fell between them before she said, “There’s no reason you can’t spank me anyway.”

Kristi looked around and then walked over and locked the door to the office.

“Well, we are alone and I am the only one on duty right now,” she said.

She turned the key in the lock and unlocked the cell door and walked in.  She guided Jennifer over to the bunk beds and instructed her to put her hands on the top bunk and then stretch out, sticking out her ass.  Jennifer complied and Kristi pulled her skirt down, dropping it to her ankles, exposing her pink thong panties.  She faced forward and soon felt Kristi’s bare hand slap her ass hard.

“Ooh,” she cried, partially in discomfort but mostly in pleasure.

“Going eighty miles an hour through our county is a serious offense, Young Lady,” Kristen said as she spanked Jennifer again.

“Yes, ma’am, I’m sorry,” said Jennifer.

Kristi slapped her ass again and Jennifer was feeling the sting.  Kristi was able to see a red spot forming on her ass cheeks.

“You delinquent little minx, you,” said Kristi, slapping her ass three times in quick succession.  “You think that just because we’re a small town that our police team is a joke?”

“N….n…..no, ma’am.”  Jennifer whimpered.

“Spread your legs out,” Kristi said, kicking Jennifer’s feet apart,  She took out her night stick and placed it between Jennifer’s legs, rubbing it against her pussy through her panties.  Jennifer moaned feeling the hard stick against her crotch.

“You like that,” Kristi asked.

“Yes, Officer,” Jennifer managed to say.

Kristi spun her around and pressed her lips to Jennifer’s, at the same time, her hands unbuttoning Jennifer’s blouse.  Jennifer returned her kisses, holding Kristi’s head with her hands until the felt her blouse fully unbuttoned when she let her arms fall to her sides and let Kristi slide the blouse off of her.  She was breathing deeply and Kristi spun her back around and hit her ass three times playfully but aggressively with her night stick.  Jennifer’s panties were damp and unhooked her bra and removed it, leaving her only in her panties.  Kristi laid her down on the bed and pulled her arms above her, handcuffing her to the bedframe.  Jennifer tugged at her arms but they were secured in place by the restraints.  She looked up at Kristi, expectantly.

Kristi undressed herself and then stood over Jennifer completely naked.  Jennifer admired her naked body and felt her breathing deepen even more as Kristi peeled her wet panties away from her exposing her glistening wet cunt.  Kristi knelt over her on the bed and leaned down and kissed her, their soft breasts pressing against each other’s while she felt their legs entangle, their pussies rubbing against each other.  Jennifer wanted to wrap her arms around Kristi, grab her ass, scratch her back with passion, hold her to her, but the handcuffs prevented it and she had to leave all the work to Kristi.

Kristi’s hand went between their legs and Jennifer cried out in ecstasy as she felt Kristi rub her clit.  The handcuffs clang loudly against the metal bedframe as Jennifer involuntarily tugged against them.  Kristi was moaning, too, thrusting her hips against Jennifer.  Kristi reached down to the floor and picked up her night stick.  She lifted up her legs and placing the night stick between Jennifer’s legs, slid it inside her pussy.

Jennifer let out a silent cry of pleasure as she felt herself nearing orgasm.  Then Kristi slid the other end of the night stick into her own cunt, sliding it back and forth between them as they shared the long shaft, both of them letting out ecstatic moans.

Jennifer felt herself cum, soaking the night stick and her fluids flowing out onto the bedsheets beneath them.  She felt Kristi’s cum drip onto her as well and then Kristi removed the nightstick from both of their slits and leaned down and kissed her again, returning them to their first positions, breasts pressed together, cunts rubbing against each other’s until they each felt a second orgasm.

Jennifer breathed deep as Kristi rolled off of her and knelt next to her on the cot, giving her lips another kiss to calm both of them down.

“So, what do you think,” asked Jennifer.  “Have I learned my lesson?”

Kristi giggled and stood up.  She unlocked the cuffs from Jennifer’s wrists and began getting dressed.  Jennifer watched her as Kristi wordlessly left the cell, glancing back at her with a smile, leaving the door to the cell wide open.    Jennifer got dressed and walked out of the cell.

“You won’t get into trouble for letting me go,” she asked.

“I’ll deal with it,” Kristi said.  “It was worth it.”

Jenifer blushed and stood still for a moment before she walked to the cell and locked herself inside.

“What are you doing,” asked Kristi.

“I’d better stay and face the consequences of my actions,” she replied.  “If they’re anything like I expect, I may enjoy myself more than if I were to get away with it.”

 

Published 
Written by OfficerMike02
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments