Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Pet (Chapter 4)

"Professor and her student's torrid love affair continues"

13
15 Comments 15
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

  I was very worked up waiting for Miss Morgan to call me. Her earlier attentions in her office were incredibly hot. She had me on the edge when we were so cruelly interrupted. I was wanting more that night. I dressed up cute for my darling professor. I went with my favorite dress, a short little number decorated with big sunflowers. I put on some nice dangly earrings and my little black necklace as well. My heart raced as I waited for her phone call.

My mind was clouded with questions about our relationship however. For instance, I feared people's reactions if they found out I was in a lesbian relationship. I didn't know if my friends or family would be accepting of me. It was very possible my parents would freak out over it. I really admired Miss Morgan for being so cool and open about her sexuality. Besides that, I wondered if she loved me as much as I loved her. Our relationship was mostly sexual. Was I nothing more than a play toy to her? It would crush me if that were true. My complications were interrupted by her phone call.

“Hello, do you want me to pick you up?” She asked sweetly. “That would be great, I'm all ready,” I answered. “Peachy, I'm going to head to my apartment first, then I'll come get you,” she said. I danced around my apartment after I hung up. Even though I had reservations about our romance, I felt so giddy about seeing her. I fantasized about what sort of kinky things she had planned. So far she had used handcuffs, whips, collars and leashes, a vibrator and a strap on to our love making. After so many boring boyfriends she made sex fun for me again. Miss Morgan was experienced and so far had not let me down, except when we were interrupted in her office earlier in the afternoon. I hoped she would surprise me with something special that night. I trembled from head to toe when I heard a beep outside. I rushed to my window and saw her car parked in my driveway. Her hands gripped the wheel as she watched me skip out to her car. She looked different than before. Instead of her suit , she looked very punky. She had fishnet stockings, a pleated skirt and a sexy red crop top. She had black lipstick on too, giving her a funky look that suited her well. I gazed up her strong legs, wanting to thrust my hand under her skirt and grope the tender spot between those milky thighs. I lifted my eyes to meet hers, staring deep into them before we kissed. “You look good in that dress,” she told me. “Thanks, this is my favorite dress,” I grinned. “I thought we could go to the park for awhile,” she said as she drove through town. “Yeah, it's a really nice night,” I replied, admiring her pretty feminine features in the moonlight. We went to the park where we shared our first kiss two weeks ago. It's a tranquil park that is on a cliff that over looks a point where two rivers converge. It reminds me of those romantic places you see in cheesy movies where lovers go to make out. It was late so there weren't too many people there, but I still worried about someone seeing us together. “Let's go for a walk,” she said as she shut the car off. I got out and stretched a little. It was a beautiful warm night. We walked down a little path together and talked. Along the way I felt her fingers run down my arm and grab my hand. Our fingers locked together while we strolled through the park. There was a guy walking his dog who gave us a good stare because we were two females holding hands. My palm got sweaty, nervous about more people seeing us together. Miss Morgan and I ended up on a bench and held hands. She gently carressed my hair back with her fingertips as she stared into my eyes. “You look worried,” she said. My heart was pounding. “I am,” I said meekly. I didn't really want to bring it up but I had to. “Why?” She asked compassionately. “Someone saw us here last time,” I told her. “Does that bother you?” She said with a laugh. “Yes, I don't want you to get in trouble,” I whined. “I'm not going to get fired sweetie,” She chuckled. “I know, I just don't want people to see us,” I replied. “You're not comfortable with this huh? I'm too old to hide from my sexuality Kim. I used to be like you, but I don't care what people think anymore,” she said. I nodded, she was very smart. “I know,” I answered sheepishly. “Look, I can't be with someone who has to hide all the time, I can't,” She frowned. I could tell by the look in her eye that she didn't want to hurt me. I wanted to cry though. My heart pounded as I worried she was going to end our relationship. “No, I don't want to lose you,” I whimpered. She looked at me with a compassionate frown. She took my hands into hers and squeezed them tightly. Her firm squeeze was no relief to how I felt however. She gazed into my eyes, watching my heart almost break. “Then kiss me,” she said firmly. She was giving me an ultimatum. If I didn't want to lose her I would have to start being more comfortable with our romance. I could start proving this to her by kissing her in public. She knew there was a young couple sitting on a bench nearby us. They were probably students at our university. I looked at Miss Morgan, who held my hands, hoping I would kiss her. I closed my eyes and leaned into her. She met me halfway. I touched my lips to her. Our mouths opened, our tongues darted against one another.

ebonylovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonylovely

I moaned softly and pulled her hands closer to me. She let go of them and put her hands behind my head. My heart pounded as we kissed in front of the couple. I could hear them giggle as we got hot and heavy with our make out session. I pressed my hand on her chest, groping her breasts as she gave me a couple pecks on my closed lips. I felt her hands rest on my shoulders as we stared into each other's eyes. “So does this mean you're not going to hide anymore?” She asked, pushing me to be brave. I nodded, nervous about my future. Miss Morgan was important to me though, I didn't want to be without her. “Yes. I love you,” I sighed as I put my hands around her slender waist. I was sure the young couple in that park watched me kiss my professor again. I gave her a few smooches on her lips as she groped my shoulders. “I love you too,” she squealed. I think she was excited that I kissed her with people watching. She was aroused by public displays of affection. Our relationship would be a problem if I felt I had to keep it a secret. She was very intelligent to understand this. She put her arms around me and pulled me close to her. I rubbed my hands on her back, feeling her warm breath on my neck. She sucked on my neck and gave me hicky as I rubbed her muscles. Another dog walker passed us as she sucked on my neck. He walked slowly, taking his time to catch the free show we were giving. Miss Morgan smiled at him I think. She was very turned on when we were being watched. I was embarrassed by it though. I whimpered as she pushed her hand up my dress. Her palm slowly slid up my leg and to my inner thigh. “Oh my God,” I laughed with a blushing face. “Oh stop it, you love me,” she taunted. She rubbed her hand up and down my thigh , making me get very wet and excited. I looked into her enchanting eyes as her fingers wiggled underneath my panties. I started to squirm when I felt her fingertip tickle my wet inner lips and my sensitive button. I closed my eyes as she popped her finger in me for a second and withdrew it. We kissed again and shared a big sigh of relief that our relationship wasn't over yet. “Let's head back to my car, honey,” she cooed. I squeezed her soft hand, swinging it between us as we returned to her car. I felt like I could hold my head high among the people that stared at us. I didn't blame them for looking because we did make a cute couple. I slid into the passenger seat and st with my lover for awhile. We made out with good funky dance music playing on the radio. I liked making out to music. After awhile she started to stroke my hair and grin. “Open the glove box Kim,” she said smiling. I trembled as I popped the glove compartment open. There was a nice purple vibrator in there. “Oh wow, do you always keep this in your car?” I laughed as I took it out and held it in my hands. “Only when you ride with me. Now take your panties off,” she said demandingly. “Here? Are you serious?” I said as she took the vibrator from my hands. “Yes, don't worry, no one's going to see your pussy,” she said, frustrated. “You're so evil,” I cried as I reluctantly slipped my panties off my legs. Miss Morgan leaned over me and licked her fingers. She slid her wet fingers under my dress and rubbed them along my pussy. I held my dress up as she liberally wet my sacred spot with her saliva. She worked her fingers between my lips gracefully, sending intense shivers down my spine. “Oh jeez,” I sighed as she turned the vibrator on. It hummed loudly as she leaned over me and pushed it under my dress. I touched it, putting it against my tight entrance. I spread my legs apart as we eased it into me, buzzing my inner walls delightfully. “Oh,” I moaned, leaning back in the seat as I held my dress up. The vibrator pumped in and out, buzzing deeper into me, making me tremble all over. She smiled at me and operated her toy in time with the thumping music. I closed my eyes and listened to the music, finding this incredibly hot. She worked it in and out with the rhythm of fast songs and slow songs, driving me completely wild. I pulled my dress over my tummy and started to rub my clit. I gazed her in a foggy daze as she had me on the brink of orgasm. She rolled the vibrator in wide circles as I buzzed my clit. She went clockwise and then counterclockwise, making mind blowing turns with her vibrator. I felt her wiggle the tip around inside me, touching very sensitive spots. “Ermm,” I cringed. I felt her pumping it in time with the music again. I was really squirming. She leaned over my face and kissed me. All of the stimulation brought me over the edge. I rubbed my clit and gripped the door handle. My fingers squeezed around the handle tightly as she worked her buzzer in and out. “Ahh!” I squealed. I felt my tension wash away. Then I felt her start to pull out her toy. It felt like my insides were being pulled out as she tugged it from my depths. “Ooohh,” I sighed. She set the juicy vibrator on her dashboard and embraced me. I darted my tongue around her mouth, putting my arms around her neck. She squeezed my sides and played with my tongue. “You're the best,” I cried as she wiped her toy off and put it away. She wasn't in the mood for any attention herself that night, but she graciously gave me mine. She was spectacular at giving me orgasms that was for sure. She dropped me off at my place later, where I had wonderful dreams about her as I slept. (The End...?)
Published 
Written by Soul_Purpose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments