Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching my step-sis a thing or two….

"Maybe if she wasn’t such a dirty girl this wouldn’t have happened"

55
14 Comments 14
21.4k Views 21.4k
585 words 585 words

My step-sister was coming over for dinner as our parents were out of town. She said she’d be arriving earlier than me and she’d let herself in and wait. I got home from college and saw her car. I let myself in the house and called out to her but didn’t get a response. I could hear a faint noise coming from upstairs. I went upstairs and had a look around. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that my bedroom door was ajar and the sound was coming from my room. I looked through the crack of the door and could see my sister lying on my bed.

I was about to enter, assuming she was asleep when I heard a moan - the same sound I’d heard downstairs. I thought she must be dreaming and then I saw movement under the covers. I was watching my sister masturbate. In my bed. I didn’t want to disturb her, so I silently watched while pulling at my hard nipples. All I wanted was for the covers to fall on the floor to expose her sweet pussy. She then pulled her top up and I could see her beautiful breasts and solid nipples. I undid my jeans, slid my hand into my knickers, and felt my clit. Already soaking, I played with my clit while watching her. She removed the covers and I could see her wet pussy being fucked by my dildo. She must’ve been snooping around my room. I didn’t care. All I could think of was my dildo. My dildo. That had been inside my pussy only the night before currently filling her up being soaked by her juices.

She started fucking herself harder and quicker and then pulled it out quickly. I watched her squirt all over my bed. I needed her. I needed to feel her. To taste her. I opened the door slightly more and she heard me. She stopped with a fright until she saw that I had my hand inside my knickers. She spread her legs again and fingered her pussy. I walked over to the bed, sat down between her legs, and watched. I got closer to her and touched her legs and when my head was close enough I started to lick her. I spread her pussy to get a good look at her clit and put it in my mouth. She was writhing and moaning. I pushed two fingers inside her while still licking her and then I stopped right as she told me she was about to cum. I stripped her completely naked and then stripped myself. I threw her back down onto the bed and placed my wet pussy over hers and grabbed her tits while riding her. Her wet pussy against mine was making me so wet.

There I was, scissoring with my sister about to cum. I could hear her getting closer so while still riding her pussy I finger fucked her. She screamed for me to fuck her harder. She told me to keep going because I was going to make her cum. I fingered her hard and fast and watched her body writhe under my pussy while she orgasmed. I pulled my fingers out of her to taste her and watched her squirt. The sight of this made me fuck her pussy more and I came so hard. I wonder what will happen when mom and dad come home…

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

Published 
Written by Sexygirl2387
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments