Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Night

"PART 1"

4
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
693 words 693 words
It had been a year that we dated without getting to see one another, and the sexual tension between us was craving to be satisfied. We spent endless nights having phone sex and sexting one another about what we wanted to and finally she told me to just come see her. I finally worked up the courage to go and I will never forget it.

I got to her house around 8 that night, and she was home alone waiting for me. She answered the door wearing a nightie and instantly I felt my clit throb. She looked so sexy standing there. I pushed her against the wall and began to make out with her and couldn't stop myself from sliding my cold hand into her thong and feeling her pussy that I so longed to be able to touch. She was shaved and had the best pussy lips one can only dream of. I rubbed her clit hard as we stood there kissing like the lovers that we are and she let out a soft moan and said "baby, come to my room, we can do more in there." 

As we got to her room she helped me slip out of my dress and started to kiss down my stomach until her lips met my throbbing pussy. She slid my thong down my legs and pulled me to where my pussy was directly on her face and I felt me legs weaken as she drilled her tongue deep into me and sucked my clit hard as ever. I couldn't handle it, it felt so good! I pulled her up and made her lay on the bed and I pushed her thong aside and began to lick her pussy so good that she couldn't control her moans any longer. Her juices poured onto my tongue and I then reached into my bag and pulled out a strap on. She always told me she would love for me to fuck her hard with one. And thats exactly what I did.

I gave her pussy a little tease with the strap on and when she didnt expect it I slammed it so deep into her.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

I held onto her hips and thrusted into her as hard as I could and told her to cum again. She came all over the place and begged me to lick it all up. as I did she pulled me on top of her and began to finger my pussy. It felt so good, having her fingers so deep in me, dancing around inside of my pussy. It was better than I had imagined. I felt so good. 

She then began to pull out and started licking my pussy and said she had a surprise for me. She pulled out a cyberskin dildo and shoved it into me. It felt so real! I never expected it! she rammed it so hard into me then would slow down and tease me which made me even more wet. I wanted it so bad.

She kept saying "Cum for me baby! or i'll fuck you harder with the strap on!" I was so close to cumming and the feel of her licking my clit while shoving that cock into me felt amazing! I orgasmed so hard and she then handcuffed my hands to the bed. She told me she was going to do something she had fantasized about for so long. She blindfolded me and sucked on my neck while telling me to relax and let her have her way.

Things felt so good as her tongue ran down my body. I felt another orgasm approaching. and she then tied my feet to the footboard. she was in full control now. My pussy was begging for attention and I felt my juices dripping out of my pussy. She licked it up and I felt the strap on as she had put it on and began to tease my clit with the head of it. Talking dirty to me as I begged her to shove it into me.

She thrusted it in deep and out of no where a little knock on the door occurred...

Published 
Written by Love_1824
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments