Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Flight Ever

"An unplanned business trip with an extraordinary outcome"

105
18 Comments 18
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

When I turned sixty-years-old, I decided to retire. I had been a lawyer for more than half my life, thirty-five years to be exact. In that time, I married and amassed a decent amount of wealth. I invested wisely, saved, and planned for the future. We lived a modest life and didn’t waste money. My husband never earned the kind of salary I did. When our marriage ended, he received more than half of my assets. It was well worth it to make him go away. I never wanted to see him again.

Now, three years later, I am working again, and I love what I am doing. I have a single client that treats me well. I am based in the state capital and live three hours away so I keep a small apartment close by. Much of what I do involves traveling and don’t spend much time in either residence. It does allow me to meet new people all the time. Occasionally, it leads to unrestrained sexual encounters, something that was missing from married life.

Yesterday, when I arrived at my office, I was asked if I could take a trip to Detroit. My schedule was clear with nothing special planned for this week so I wasn’t prepared to travel. It was going to be a brief trip, just two nights. I needed to represent my boss in a meeting with executives from one of the automakers and I would be back on Wednesday evening.

I quickly returned home, packed, and headed right to the airport. My assistant Jennifer booked me on a flight that was leaving in just ninety minutes so I had no time to waste. She printed my itinerary and I was off. Fortunately, I have TSA Pre-Check. The regular security line was long and I would have certainly missed my flight. As it was, I was the last passenger to board the plane.

Jennifer is great! She knows me well, booking me in First Class. There are no direct flights from Tallahassee so I had a stop-off in Miami. Fortunately, I didn’t have to change planes. Not bad for the last minute. Had I known about the trip before I left my home for the week, I would have had her book a nonstop out of Tampa. Oh well

She was my assistant for years before I retired. When I decided to go back to work, all it took was one phone call and within two weeks, we were a team once again. I love Jen. She is the closest thing I’ve ever had to a daughter. Even before I discovered I was bi-sexual, I always had a fantasy of the two of us hooking up. I do have a policy of ‘never shit where you eat’ so I never acted on my thoughts of her.

My seat was on the aisle, second row. The cockpit door was open and I was able to see the crew performing their pre-flight preparation. It was unusual, both pilot and co-pilot were female. In all my travels, that was a first. I found myself staring at them. The pilot was quite attractive. When I got a good look at the co-pilot, she was young and hot. My very active imagination immediately started to visualize the plane on auto-pilot and the two of them naked, having a lesbian love affair at 30,000 feet.

Before the plane pushed back from the gate, a flight attendant named Hector asked, “Would you care for a drink?”

My meeting wasn’t until the next morning. “Absolutely. What kind of Bourbon do you have?”

“For our First Class passengers, we serve Buffalo Trace.”

I smiled. “Perfect. On the rocks please.” Damn, I love First Class. A cocktail before we even leave the ground.

The cockpit door closed and Hector went through the safety and emergency procedures, seat belts, flotation device in case of a water landing, and oxygen mask, I could recite it myself.  Within minutes we were in the air. As the plane leveled off, he was back with a second cocktail. I didn’t even have to ask. Flying like this makes the time pass quickly.

We had a quick turnaround in Miami and we were in the air once again. The crew remained the same. Hector came around once again offering refreshments. All I had to do was nod and Buffalo Trace appeared. As I brought the drink to my lips, I started to feel the effect of the drink. I was tired to begin with and now the 90 Proof refreshment is working like a tranquilizer.

About thirty minutes into the flight, the cockpit door opened. It was the pilot. Our eyes met, and she acknowledged me with a smile and a nod, then stepped into the small lavatory next to the service area. There goes my imagination again. I wanted her to go down on me in that little room. I squirmed in my seat and I could feel my panties getting damp.

I stood up and waited to use the lavatory next. She opened the door and we came face to face. Her uniform shirt was straining against her bra. The slight outline of her nipples was visible. I wanted to reach out and touch her but, I controlled my urge. We exchanged smiles, she went back into the cockpit and I entered the lavatory.

When I returned to my seat, Hector signaled to me, making a drinking motion with his hand, asking if I wanted another.

I gave him a thumbs up. My third bourbon appeared.

The pilot made an announcement. “We will be starting our descent into Detroit Metro Airport. The weather in Detroit is cloudy and a balmy thirty-seven degrees. We will be on the ground on time and at the gate in about twenty minutes. This Dallas-based crew wants to thank you for flying with us today.”

My cup was empty as the wheels hit the runway. After three drinks, I was feeling pretty good. When we pulled up to the gate and the door opened, I was the second person off the plane. As I was leaving, Hector opened the cockpit door.

I glanced into the cockpit and addressed the two women. “Thank you, captain, great flight.”

She turned and said, “It was our pleasure.”

I turned to Hector. “Thank you, Hector, you made this a very pleasant flight.”

The airport is not very large. It only took several minutes for me to walk to where the hotel shuttle vans pick up customers. I waited for the van to the Courtyard by Marriott just outside the airport. It was only a two-minute wait when the van pulled to the curb. The driver jumped out and opened the door for me.

“Welcome to Detroit. We have to wait a few minutes. Several more passengers are on their way.”

We sat for almost ten minutes. I was starting to become impatient. “How much longer do we have to wait?”

Just as I finished my question to the driver, the other passengers showed up. As luck would have it, it was the female pilot and co-pilot from my flight. They climbed in, the younger of the two sat next to me, and the senior officer climbed in the front passenger seat. I guess it was her way of showing she was in charge, even on the ground.

The van pulled away from the terminal. The pilot turned to me and said, “You were on our flight, weren’t you? You were the woman in First Class, right?”

“Yes, that was me.” I was surprised she recognized me.

I decided to have a friendly conversation. “A short day for both of you?”

The young woman next to me answered. “Not at all! Dallas to JFK in New York, then to Tallahassee, on to Miami, and finally here, a real milk run.”

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

When she answered, something about her mannerisms seemed familiar. As I was able to get a better look at them up close, I realized they looked alike. Their eyes and smiles were similar.

Then the captain spoke, “Yeah, she hates the short runs. Even when she was little she would get antsy in the car on short rides. On long trips, she would fall asleep.”

It hit me. I think they were a mother and daughter! I had to ask, “Are you two related?”

The woman next to me answered for both of them. “Yes, we are. We don’t get to work together often and the company frowns on it. Sometimes it is the only time we get to see one another.”

“Wow! That is wonderful that you get to work together. My name is Darlene.”

The pilot took charge and made the introductions. “I’m Barbara, call me Barb. This is my first officer, Samantha. She goes by Sam.”

“Nice to meet both of you. I heard you announce earlier that you are based out of Dallas. Is this just a one-night stop for both of you?”

Again, Barb was the one to answer. “Yes. Tomorrow, I’m deadheading back to Dallas. I am out of hours and I will be off until next week. Sam will be with a different crew tomorrow heading out to LAX. How about you? In town for fun?”

I shot her a grin. “Maybe. I’ll see how tonight goes. Tomorrow I have an all-day meeting, then I fly back home on Wednesday.”

Sam piped up, “After we check in, why don’t you join us for dinner? Just three girls on the town.”

Barb added, “That would be fun. There isn’t a restaurant in the hotel. I know of a place nearby. It’s called the Capitol Bistro and Bar. It’s a decent little place, food is good and we can have a cocktail before dinner to unwind.”

“Well, maybe the two of you can have a drink, but I have to fly in the morning,” Sam said.

That sounded great. “Perfect. I’m hungry.”

We arrived at the hotel. Check-in was quick and easy. My room was on the ground floor. Barb and Sam were sharing a room, they were upstairs.

Barb said, “Let’s meet down in the lobby in fifteen minutes. We want to get out of these uniforms and put on something comfortable.”

I turned to go to my room. “Sounds good.”

When I got to my room I slid my dress off to wash up. I stood in front of a full-length mirror admiring the matching bra and panty set I was wearing. ‘Do I keep it on?’ I thought to myself. I decided this is my off time, I’m not working and I want to be comfortable.

Decision made. No bra and panties. I changed my dress too. I slipped on a short black skirt and a red silk button-down blouse. It made me feel sexy as the silk rubbed against my nipples. It made them stand up. Maybe it would draw some attention tonight. I put on a leather jacket that I had and went down the hall to meet my dinner partners.

They were already waiting for me. Sam said, “I asked the woman at the desk to call us a taxi. It should be here in a few minutes.”

She no sooner said that and a green and white car pulled up to the door. The three of us squeezed into the back seat and we were on our way. I was in the middle. Sam on the left and Barb to the right, my legs were rubbing against both of them. I started to feel the familiar twinge between my legs when I became aroused.

We pulled up to the restaurant. When the door opened and I slid out of the car, the cold wind blew up my skirt. The chill caused my nipples to stand out like bullets. A hostess brought us to our table and I took off my jacket. My dinner partners both took notice. This caused another twinge under my skirt.

The three of us ate, drank, and got to know one another over the next two hours. Several times my leg brushed against Barbs under the table. I thought it was just an accident but, it happened repeatedly throughout the evening. At one point, our eyes met as her leg rubbed against me. I think it was a look of lust.

Sam had to work in the morning so we decided to call it a night. The same hostess who seated us made a phone call for a taxi. The same car showed up and once again, I was between these two lovely ladies. It was cold out and we hurried into the lobby of the hotel. We walked together down the corridor toward the elevator.

I stopped and hugged Sam. “I am so glad we had dinner. It was nice meeting both of you.”

Then I turned and hugged Barb. It lasted just a little longer than two people that just met. The elevator door opened and Sam stepped in. Barb didn’t.

She took me by the hand. “Show me where your room is.”

My body started to react. I became moist at the thought of being with this woman. We walked hand-in-hand as if we had been lovers for a lifetime. Before I could open the door, Barb’s lips met mine. Our tongues started to tangle in our mouths and her hand started to unbutton my silk blouse. We were still in the hallway. It was like a scene from a romantic movie when you knew what was about to happen behind closed doors.

I was pushed into the room and she slammed the door behind us. My blouse was hanging off my shoulders exposing my tits. Barb was fearless and knew what she wanted. She turned me and maneuvered me onto the bed. I fell forward on my stomach.

She lifted my skirt and spread my legs. “Oh, you little slut. No panties? Look how wet you are.”

I felt her behind me, her head lowered and she started to dart her tongue in and out of my ass. She worked her way down, lapping at me as if I were an ice cream cone. In one long lick, far down on my pussy then slowly up over my anus and to the end of my butt crack. It was so erotic.

I could feel the zipper of my skirt being lowered. I rolled onto my back and slid the skirt off. My clit always swells when I am aroused. This time it was no different. She was admiring me, with the look of someone that was about to embark on a long journey into the abyss.

“My-my! You have quite a nucleus there.” Then she buried her face on it. She latched on to my clit and started sucking, beating it with her lips, running her teeth across it.

All I could do was breathe. She had me in a state of shock and awe. I could feel a tremor coming on. I spread my arms out clutching the bedspread. Her finger started to explore, slightly poking in and out of me. In one forceful thrust, she entered me.

I started to beg, “Oh God! Barb! Do it! Go deeper!”

My toes were curling. She made me come over and over. I was ready to scream when there was a knock on the door. Barb abruptly stopped and it felt like an earthquake was occurring. My body was shaking. As fast as the disturbance started, it ended. Then Barb was shaking my shoulder.

“Darlene! Are you okay?”

My eyes opened. As I focused in, and realized, it wasn’t Barb. Hector was above me, his hand was on my shoulder rousing me out of a sound sleep.

Looking down at me he was asking, “Are you okay? You were screaming during the landing.”

When I finally started to think clearly, I sat up. The plane was taxiing, I was in Detroit. As I sat there and understood that Barb was still in the cockpit, I could only hope that she and her co-pilot would be staying overnight in my hotel.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments