Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hitchhiker

"A beautiful day of freedom and lust becomes the beginning of something even more beautiful."

62
23 Comments 23
4.9k Views 4.9k
9.8k words 9.8k words

Author's Notes

"Hi everyone, we are back from our holiday in the Caribbean with a new direction in our life and lots of great stories to tell. We are working on many story endings we owe you and once again here is a story to bide you over. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This story can be left as a standalone story, or it can be expanded to a short part 2. We leave it to you to make the decision of there is a Part 2. Read, Share and most of all ENJOY, Maxx and Rachel"

It was a normal hot and humid Friday in August in Southeast Florida with a blue sky and bright sunshine, and 'YEPEE,' I had a day off, finally!

Let me explain. I have owned a successful real estate business for the past twelve years. We have been extraordinarily successful over the past three years and have grown into a sizable firm. I have been so busy recently that I have not taken any personal time off, and my attitude has suffered and not been incredibly good. Stress from business and my recent break-up with my longtime girlfriend, Sofia, have greatly affected me. I still missed her so badly.

My one remedy has been to bury myself in work for the past month. The break-up has been a good thing for me and my business. It needed more of my attention, and it paid off. Every so often, if you make the right decisions and you're lucky, you might have a really big week like the one we just had. My team of beautiful ladies has closed seven houses and added eight new listings this week, so we had a celebration last night. I took them out for a wonderful dinner with delicious wine and fun, then gave them all the special presents. We were out a little late, but it was a fun time.

My attitude was better, but I decided I needed to take a Mental Health Day and go to the beach, so when I got home, I texted my assistant that I was sleeping in and would see her on Monday.

I awoke wrapped in my soft sheets, thinking about today and what was ahead. I was a little horny, but I always liked having that edge on my days off; it made me more observant of the women around me. I got up and walked naked into the backyard. It was a beautiful day, perfect for lounging in the sun, so I called Nikki Beach, my favorite beach club, and reserved a cabana. I grabbed a late breakfast, gathered my things, hopped in my car, and headed out.

As I drove along, I craved a cigarette and needed a soda. I quit smoking three months ago to please my ex, but now she is gone, and I needed to feel that soothing Marlboro smoke in my lungs and crave the taste badly. I looked down, and also, I needed some gas.

I popped into the next gas station I saw, pumped some gas, and went in to get my cigs and a soda. As I entered the door, a young girl brushed past me in a rush, hitting my arm and almost knocking me over. She was sure in a hurry and seemed to be in a huff!

"Excuse me!" I yelled back at her as she blew through the door. She just kept going, not responding at all. I looked after her and did notice her cute ass squeezed into a tight pair of cutoff jeans. Her sweet ass cheeks were peeking out under the raggedy back pockets.

I picked up a cherry soda and my Marlboros, paid the guy, and finished filling up my baby with gas. My baby is a '65 classic Mustang my dad had for years. I love my baby. I jumped back in her, opened the Marlboros, and lit one up. I took a deep drag, filling my lungs with the evil smoke for the first time in months. The hot smoke and nicotine felt so good, filling my lungs, and soothing me.

I revved up the engine and I was off. I normally don't drive this car often, but this was my day off, and I loved scooting around in it; I always feel so free.

I buckled up and pulled out on the road. As I drove along, I was shocked to see the girl from the gas station. She was hitchhiking with her thumb stuck out, looking kind of down. She looked harmless, and I wasn't in a hurry, so I quickly slowed down and pulled over. She didn't see me stop at first, so I honked. She looked up and trotted up to the car.

The window was down when she approached. She leaned in the window. "Hi," she said, a little winded.

 "Hi yourself, I saw you walking with your thumb out. Do you need a ride?" She had bright blue eyes, a cute round face, and long blond hair.

She looked at me and around the car, saying, "Yea, I could use a ride, thanks."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to a friend's house a couple of miles that way," she said, pointing down the road we were on.

"Hop in. I can give you a ride."

I looked trustworthy and wasn't a pervert, so she got it. The thing was, she really didn't know me yet, but I hoped she would!

She opened the door, flopped into the seat, and put on her seat belt.

She was a pretty girl; her blonde hair hung to her shoulder, framing her cute face. Her mouth was wide with puffy lips. A smile showed up on her face. Her body was covered in a bulky shirt and tight little shorts. Her legs were long and shapely. She was about my height, 5'5". Her breasts must be small but were hidden by the bulky shirt. She wore a simple pair of flip-flops like most teenage girls in Florida.

I put out my hand to her, "I am Marlow."

She took my hand and squeezed it. Her hand was warm, and her skin was soft. "I am Linn," she said with a pretty little smile.

As we drove off, she wiggled in her seat, and out of the corner of my eye, I caught her rubbing her pussy through her shorts. It sent a little surge through me. I wondered if she was as horny as I was becoming.

She looked down at Marlboros lying on the console. "May I have one?" she asked, pointing to them.

"Yeah, sure,"

She moved her hand from her crotch and picked up the pack, shaking a cigarette. We came to a stop light, and I leaned over, placing my hand on her bare thigh, and lit her up in more than one way, I hoped.

"I saw you rubbing yourself just now. Are you horny, little one? I asked.

Linn looked down, then cut her eyes to mine, "Yes, mam, I am always horny," showing me a shy smile.

She was a little hottie. I knew we could have much fun together today and wondered if she would be open to coming home with me.

"Linn, sweety, do you need to go to your friend's house?".

Linn looked at me, her big green eyes brightened as she smiled, "No, not at all."

I took a swallow of the soda and handed her the can. She put it to her lips and took a swallow.

"Would you like to keep company with me today?" With my hand on her thigh, I squeezed her soft bare inner thigh.

Linn looked at me. Her eyes sparkled, and a faint smile formed, but she didn't answer.

"Linn, who were you going to see?"

"Just my friend Cheri, we get together a couple of times a week, mostly when we are horny. I was going over to see if she was as horny!" She wiggled in the seat.

"So, you've been with Cheri before?"

 "Oh, yea, we have been friends for a few years, but we have only played around together a few times." She admitted.

Linn took another drag on her cigarette, tilted her head back, and blew the smoke out in a couple of smoke rings. Then Linn took another breath and let the smoke drift out of her mouth, and she sucked the lazy smoke back in thru her nose. She looked so sexy, like a little temptress that knew far more about life than most girls her age. Linn was teasing me.

"I was going to the beach, but if you want, we can return to my house," I suggested.

Linn took another drag and blew out the smoke, not answering.

I was feeling a strong sexual attraction for her and debated the pros and cons of the possibility of seducing this little vixen. My choices were to take her home with me and fuck her hard, teaching her a few new things I'm sure her friend would like to know, or take her to the beach for a while, tease her, get her so wound up, then take her home and we would ravage each other. Either way, I was fucking this girl hard and often.

"So, Linn, do you want to come home with me? We can swim and have lunch and see what other trouble into which we can get?" A sly smile was shown on my face.

Linn looked at me and smiled, "Sure, that sounds fun."

We drove directly back to my little bungalow-style home. The old cider shingles had been treated with oils that had darkened them with age. The house was trimmed with red and green. It was a cute house, and I really loved it. It was a classic with a small concrete pool and spa in the back, totally secluded from the neighbors by a private fence.

Linn finished the cigarette and our soft drink as we pulled into the driveway.

We entered my house. I am immensely proud of it. I found it ten years ago after the owner passed away. I snapped it up before it went on the market. I have invested a lot in decorating and making it my little treasure. I collected many antiques, but I'm sure Linn had no appreciation or understanding of them or the value of the Persian area rugs on my floors. She probably didn't care for my period furniture and Tiffany lamps. They were just colorful to her. The house had a front parlor with the living area behind pocket doors and the kitchen in the back. The two bedrooms were down the hall.

She looked around and said, "I like your little house; it's nicely decorated."

So maybe I was wrong; perhaps she did have some appreciation. "Thank you, I have worked hard to make it mine and filled it with things I like." 

"So, do you live here by yourself?"

"Yes, I live by myself." Linn was fishing.

Enough small talk: I was eager to 'break the sexual ice'! I decided to offer her a real drink. I suspected she would enjoy the sweet taste of a Rum and Coke.

"Have a seat, and I'll get us a drink," Linn looked around that sat on the sofa. I went to the kitchen to mix two drinks, brought them in, giving her one.

I joined her on the sofa, not sitting too close so I didn't scare her off. I held my glass in a toast, "Here's to an interesting day between new friends." We clicked our glasses together, looking into each other's eyes. Hers had this dreamy look, so I was sure we would have a wonderful time today.

I sat back and watched her take a sip of her drink. The smile that rose on her face was enough to tell me that she liked the Rum and Coke. She took another swallow and sat the glass down, turning toward me like she would say something. I leaned closer to her and boldly asked, "Have you had sex with an older woman before?"

Linn looked at me, her big green eyes gleaming. She slowly shook her head, chewing on her lower lip, "No, I have only had sex with my friend."

"Today, we are going to remedy that. I want you to enjoy everything about today, and I want you to learn what I can teach you. Since we will become close friends today, please call me Mal," I told her.

Linn flashed me a big smile, her eyes opened wide, and she said, "OK!"

Hearing her agree made my pussy twitch, and my juices started flowing, wetting my panties. I slid closer to her and kissed her softly on the mouth. It was a simple kiss until she moaned and opened her mouth. I pressed my lips harder against hers. She accepted my tongue as it slithered across her lips, seeking hers.

I knew she wanted this, so I placed my hand on her small firm right breast and found no bra under her baggy shirt. I slipped my hand under the shirt up across the soft skin to her belly and chest, cupping her breast and massaging it. Linn let out a low moan, then sighed, "Oh, Mal, that feels so good!" she leaned over, pressed her breast into my palm, and kissed me.

I pulled her shirt up over her chest, exposing her small breasts. My eyes glazed on her adorable breasts; they looked so delectable. My mouth watered, and I licked my lips as I pulled her shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor.

Her breasts were a little fuller than half-oranges and begged to be kissed. Her quarter-sized areolas were light pink, swollen mounds with hard, pointed nipples. They needed to be sucked, and I couldn't resist, so I bent over, licking each breast, then took her right nipple between my lips, sucking it.

 "Oh, Mal, that feels so good." Linn moaned, sucking in her breath.

Her skin was soft on my tongue as I teased the little bumps on her areola, then sucked her nipple in my mouth. I played with her hard nipple flicking it, biting it lightly in my teeth,

"Oh Gosh!" she chirped, reaching out and squeezing my left breast. Her hand squeezing me made me moan against her breast as my tongue teased her nipple more.

I switched to her other nipple, sucking on it until she started breathing hard and moaning louder. I pulled back and kissed her passionately as our bodies were rubbing together.

I moved back to her breasts, kissing and nibbling them, teasing her with my tongue while pinched her other nipple, making her moan.

"Oh, Mal." She moaned as her hands squeezed my breasts and then pinched my nipples through my clothes.

 I loved her breasts, sucking one then the other, but my pussy was telling me I needed to see and eat her pussy. I dropped my hand to her lap, cupping her pussy through her tight shorts. Her pussy was very hot, radiating heat through the linen material in my hand.

I pulled my mouth away from her breast; she gasped, begging, "Oh No, Mal, don't stop."

I squeezed her pussy through her shorts. She moaned and started to squirm, pushing her pussy in my hand. I felt her shorts growing wet in my palm. I moved my hand up and unbuttoned her shorts.

I moved to the floor so I could pull them off. First, I removed her shoes and socks, taking the opportunity to massage her feet; Linn moaned with her enjoyment. I looked up at her smiling. She was chewing her lips as I ran my hands up her legs. Her eyes were a little glazed as sexual pleasure overtook her.

I finished unzipping her shorts and pulled them down. Linn arched her back, lifting her cute little ass enough for me to slip her shorts over her hips. The shorts were like her skin as I peeled them down her legs and off her feet. I sat back and looked at her.

Her legs were smooth and sleek. My eye moved up as my hands slid over the soft skin on her thighs. This young girl is trembling under my hands, telling me she wanted it badly.

My eyes reached the top of her thighs, focusing on the little blue patch of wet fabric covering her pussy. It was a little lacey thong with a big wet spot in the front. I could smell her scent; she was intoxicating and filled my head. My pussy was wet, and my mouth was dry. God, I wanted to fuck this girl!

She was looking down at me with lust in her eyes. I smiled at her and asked, "Linn, how old are you, baby?" I asked.

She looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "Eighteen, last week."

'Jesus, such a sweet, tender young thing,' I thought, as my pussy gushed warm juice into my already soaked panties.

I thought whatever I would do with this sweet young thing had to be done right and in the right place, so I held my hand out. "Linn, come with me, baby. We need to go to my playroom."

Linn looked at me; her eyes were on fire. She took my hand, squeezing it as she stood on wobbly legs and shuffled down the hall, following me to my bedroom. She had not seen my room yet, so she was impressed. "Oh My, your bedroom is beautiful."

I have a beautiful room far different from the rest of the house. It is lesbian, my playground is designed for exquisite female pleasure.

Linn walked in, looking around. "Wow, this is amazing," letting go of my hand and looking at herself in the wall-to-wall mirror, showing my full California king bed. She looked beautiful standing there, almost naked. She captivated me.

I walked up behind Linn, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. She whimpered and pushed her smooth bottom back against me. Her eyes were looking into mine in the mirror. We were almost the same height, with me being an inch or so taller due to still having my wedges on.

Linn moved away from me to the bed, looking at the massive four-poster bed. She crawled up on the bed and rolled on her back, looking at the ceiling above. "OH WOW, you have a mirror over the bed; I have heard of that but never seen one."

The little girl in her took over, and she spread out, lying spread eagle, looking up at her near-naked self except for her blue thong, with a big wet spot in the front.

I knew what she would experience today would be like a visit to Lesbian Disneyland, an adventure she would never forget. I hoped she would want to come back and play often and even bring her little friend Cheri.

 

Linn rolled on her side and watched as I slowly undressed for her. She looked straight at me and at the mirror for my other side. Her tongue was busy licking in and out of her mouth, and she chewed her lower lip. I placed my clothes on the chaise lounge in the corner and turned to her.

Linn was so thrilled looking at her body in the mirror that she wasn't paying much attention to me. My eyes never left her as she rolled side to side, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She reached down, quickly skinned off her little thong, and laid it on the bed. Her hands slipped down her tight belly, between her legs.

As I watched her, as sexy as it was, making me wet, I knew I had to stop her. She would cum too fast on her fingers. I could not let that happen. I was the only one that would make her cum today, and I would make that happen many, many times.

I was naked now with my soaked panties in my hand. I slowly slipped onto the bed, crawling up on the bed. I have a memory foam mattress, so Linn never felt the bed move but finally did see me in the mirror. Linn rolled her head back, looking at me.

God, she looked adorable. I kissed her mouth, pushing my tongue between her lips. Then I laid my soaked panties over Linn's face with the soaked panel over her mouth. I kissed Linn softly through silk on the wettest spot so she could taste me for the first time.

Linn moaned and kissed me back through my panties. I let my hand slide over her chest, teasing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Again, Linn moaned through my panties.

Then I moved the panties and kissed her hard on her sweet lips as I watched her as her hands roamed over her body. Her breathing became more labored. I moved around to her, lying down beside her. Linn rolled on her side, facing me. I kissed her hard, picked up her little wet thong, and inhaled its aroma.

I moaned, "Linn, you smell so good I bet you taste even better. Linn smiled and pushed me over on my back. She sat up, looking at my nakedness. Her mouth was open, and her tongue was licking her lips. "My God, Marlow, you are so beautiful," and leaned down, kissing me, taking control for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought about what she said. It made my pussy tingle. I am attractive; at least, I am told I am. We are always much too critical of ourselves, so I have learned that the perception of beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I accept every comment willingly.

I am thirty-two years old, and I work out every day. I take yoga classes and a women's martial arts course every week. I am in great shape and have always ensured I have great stamina in all parts of my life, especially so I pleasure my lovers far beyond their expectations.

I am proud of my body. It is tight. My breasts are natural 36D cups with small areolas but big, long nipples that love to be sucked. I always thought that if I had children, I would have been cumming all the time while I breastfed them and would never want to stop.

My hair is strawberry blonde, but I color it redder to compliment my green eyes. I have had all the hair Laser removed from my underarms, legs, arms, and face through electrolysis. I left my light blonde pussy hair covering my mons, so if I have a lover who likes pussy hair, I can make that happen, but otherwise, I have it waxed every two weeks.

The girl that waxes me is a dream. She has an almost painless technique, and she makes me cum so hard after she finishes each time; I am hooked on her and can't wait to go back for my next treatment. I have always wanted to see her outside her job, but she is married and loves her husband.

I have never been with a man, so no male hands have ever intimately touched my body. I love men and have many great male friends, but I am a pure lesbian and proud to be one. I truly love women, especially young women, and I have one here before me I need to attend to.

Now that I got all that out, you can understand my desire to love this nubile young girl lying beside me on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at Linn. No words were exchanged or necessary. Her eyes were glued to the mirror above us. Her right hand was between her legs, and her left hand was massaging her left breast and pinching her nipple. She was so caught up in watching herself that it was like she was watching a real porn movie starring 'Linn.' 

I slowly rose to my knees. Linn's eyes shifted to me, locking eyes. We were face-to-face for the first time. I cupped Linn's face and kissed her sweetly with my soft lips on hers. She moaned and kissed me more aggressively, but I held back, wanting our first loving session to be gentle and caring. The real fucking would cum later, and Linn had no idea what I had in mind for her, but she would never forget the fucking she would receive today.

I gripped her by the wrists, placing her hand on my breasts. Linn got the message and started to massage them and play with my hard nipples. Linn raised her head, and I lowered my breasts to her lips. Our eyes never broke as she kissed each of my breasts, then took one nipple between her lips and sucked it, sending sweet sensations through my body to my core.

Something very sensual about this girl's mouth on my breasts made a low moan roll out of my mouth, "OOHH!"

Linn smiled and switched nipples taking it into my mouth, sucking it. I moaned again, and my pussy started leaking. The sacred juice slowly rolled down my inner thighs. So, I squeezed my thighs together, increasing the sensation. I laced my fingers through her silky blonde hair holding her against my breasts as her tongue battered my nipple.

I felt Linn's hands on me, sliding across my tight belly to my hips. She pulled them to her making me shuffle closer on my knees. Linn slid her hands back, cupping my ass cheeks, squeezing them as she moved her mouth from my breasts and kissed me harder. Then she pulled my hips tight against her pressing our pussy together as we tribbed, our wet lips and clits together.

It quickly became clear that Linn was far more experienced than she let on, and I was probably really going to enjoy our time together. I was getting excited now, and it was clear that Linn was prepared to give back and receive.

Linn looked at me as she pushed her thigh between my legs, pressing against my wet pussy. She pulled my hips forward, making my pussy slide against her thigh, wetting as strip un her thigh. The feeling was amazing. Linn wanted me to ride her thigh, so I did. I fucked her leg, soaking her with my juice. Once, we were in a rhythm, and her hand slid down to my clit and played with it.

I groaned as Linn flicked my clit for the first time. Her eyes shot open as she discovered one of my secrets, and she moaned, "Oh Mal, your clit, it's so big!"

Yes, I have a large clit, and when it gets direct attention can grow to over an inch long and swell pretty fat. It's like a little cock and likes to be kissed, sucked, stroked, and pinched, just like a real cock. Linn was surprised at how it had grown so big as she played with it, tweaked it, and stroked it.

I moaned and rolled onto my back and whispered, "Linn baby, please, you need to suck my clit, and I will cum for you quickly." 

I reached up and put light pressure on her shoulders, urging her down. Linn dropped down on her belly between my legs. I rolled my hips forward. I could feel her hot breath on my pussy, making me shiver. This girl was having a strong effect on me; my body was responding like she was playing me like a violin string waiting to be plucked.

Linn closed her lips over my clit, giving it a sweet kiss. My hips buckled, and I moaned as her tongue licked around its little crown for the first time.

"Oh God, yes, suck it, baby, suck it!" I gasped as sheer pleasure spread through me.

My legs started to shake as Linn sucked my clit and flicked it with her tongue. It felt amazing, and my hips bucked up against her mouth as my body shuddered. Then just like that, I edged toward my first orgasm closer and closer, building fast, and Linn knew it. Linn continued to make love to my clit as she crawled forward between my legs, pushing my legs open and back, spreading my pussy open. She covered my whole pussy and seriously started eating me. She was experienced for sure and got busy devouring me. Her finger slipped into my hole, slowly fucking me in and out as her mouth sucked my clit. Her lips took the little shaft between them and sucked it like a little cock. I was so into her mouth I couldn't hold back any longer, and my pussy exploded, spewing cum into her mouth and over her face, "Oh my God, yes, baby, eat me, Linn, make me cum again!"

The power of my orgasm made me shake violently. I ran my fingers through Linn's hair, holding her mouth as if glued to my cunt. My hips were fucking her mouth as I was squirting cum in her mouth. I thrashed around on the bed and moaned, "Oh Fuck, Linn baby eat me. I'm cumming so fucking hard!!"

Linn held on like I was a Bronco rider. Her hands slid under my ass, squeezing my cheeks, kneading them, and eating me with youthful abandon. I was moaning loudly; she was moaning into my pussy. We finally collapsed on the bed, gasping for air, and wailing loudly. Our sweaty bodies clung to each other, her head on my quivering belly.

I was exhausted, lying there in a sexual fog. This girl had fucked me well. I finally came to my senses enough to pull Linn up, holding her to my body. I pulled the coverlet over us, creating a love cocoon. We lay this way for a good while, holding each other. I kissed her head and stroked her back. She felt warm and comfortable next to me.

EviaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EviaSky

After we recovered, we slowly separated. Linn looked at me with lust in her eyes. I didn't think she knew what to say, so she kissed me softly, whispering, "You are amazing!"

"Oh no, Linn, you are the amazing one. You are eighteen years old and made me cum faster and harder than anyone has in a very long time." I hugged her closely and kissed her hard, letting our tongues play together.

I broke the kiss before we couldn't stop. "Your fucking made me hungry; how about you?" She nodded her head and smiled. I rolled off the bed, pulling Linn into the bathroom to clean up. We washed up and combed out our hair. I gave her a short robe, and I wore my lounging gown.

We headed to the kitchen for some sex fuel preparing for our next session. I wanted Linn's strength to be revitalized for what I had planned for her next. We had a nice Caesar Salad with some rotisserie chicken. I opened a nice white wine and introduced Linn to an after-sex lunch. We chatted about her life and family.

I learned that her dad left them for another woman seven years ago, and Linn had not seen him since. She seemed OK with that. Her Mom is an independent accountant and works for many small companies. She has mostly women friends and spends most of her time with Linn and her brother Edwin. Socially she goes on 'Girls' Night Out' with her friends several times a month. She has a best friend, Beth, who is around a lot. Her Mom is a closet lesbian; maybe I will find that out later.

"So, Linn, what time must you be home, baby?" I asked.

"I don't have to go home. Mom is gone for the weekend with Beth and a couple of other women, so I was staying with my friend or going back to my house one or the other." She explained.

Wow, that opened up several opportunities I had not expected. Linn knew that, too, and hoped we could spend the weekend together.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cleaned up the kitchen while Linn watched TV for a while. I joined her, and we cuddled, watching some soap opera. She fell asleep in my arms. I held her close and stroked her back as she slept. My heart was beating fast. I was anxious to get her in bed again.

Linn stirred. I stroked her face and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her. She put her hand behind my head, pressing my lips to hers. Her tongue painted my lips, making my pussy twitch. We broke the kiss, and Linn stood, pulling me up and leading me back into the bedroom. She untied my sash and pushed my gown off my shoulders, letting it float to the floor. I undid hers, and the silk slipped off her shoulder, fluttering to the floor.

We stood looking at each other's naked bodies. My mouth watered as I looked down at her blonde pussy. I wanted it to be smooth, so I asked, "Linn do you want me to shave your pussy hair off, baby? You will love how it feels and how sex feels. You will never want it to grow back."

Linn looked at me and ran her fingers through her thin hair thatch on her pussy. She slid her finger into her slit and pulled it out wet with her juice. She licked it clean and smiled, saying, "Please shave me. Make me smooth like you."

I smiled at her and went into the bathroom. I tossed a towel to her and said, "Hop up on the bed and lay on the towel." I gathered all my supplies and went back into the bedroom.

Linn was lying on the towel, leaning up on her elbows. Her legs were spread wide, and she watched me walk toward her. Her hand went to her pussy. She dipped her fingers inside, bringing them out covered with her juice. She held them up to me as I reached the bed. I leaned over my mouth with my tongue sticking out. Linn smiled, laying her fingers on my tongue. I closed my lips, and my tongue swirled around her fingers, tasting her sweetness.

I gave her my scissors, "Trim your hair short, please, then I will finish."

I shaved her pussy and all the little hairs around her asshole. Linn was so turned on that she had been struggling to stay still. She was near cumming the whole time leaking her juice. Her pussy looked so delicious, but her asshole looked even better. I have a weakness for girls' assholes, and I couldn't wait to eat hers. I put Witch Hazel all over the shaved area, and I gave Linn some Aloe lotion, "Linn, be sure to put this all over your pussy and asshole."  

"Mal, it's so smooth; touch me and see."

 "I will touch you soon enough, you play for a while, but now you need to put on the Aloe lotion."

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up the shaving gear, then stood in the doorway watching Linn play with her freshly shaved pussy. I knew it was so sensitive now that she would make herself cum with her fingers very fast. Linn came once, then again very quickly. She withered all over the bed; it was a beautiful sight.

As I watched her, my fingers drifted to my smooth pussy and played with my soft wet lips and clit. I imagined my fingers were hers and they had keyed me up for the main event that was coming shortly. I had to stop touching myself, or I would cum, and I wanted Linn to make me cum, not me.

Linn was watching herself in the overhead mirror, not paying attention to me, so I quietly moved into my closet and toy cabinet. I have a wide assortment of toys, strap-on cocks, butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, and many more; plus, I keep a variety of lube, stimulant gels, and massage oils to enhance my love sessions and my lover's sexual experiences.

I looked over my collection for the right items to help take Linn to sexual heaven. I would make love to her and then fuck her like she had never been fucked. As we are enjoying these toys, I will teach her how to pleasure anyone she sleeps with. I hoped she would leave here wanting me again soon, but she would also have more control of her sex life. I would also give her a toy or two to remember me by and use with her little friend.

As I looked out of the closet, I could hear Linn panting. I looked out, and she was still watching herself in the mirror and her hands running all over her body, covered with a light layer of sweat that made her body shine in the low light in the room.

I picked up my favorite emerald butt plug and dribbled some lube on it. I spread my legs and squatted, sliding a lubed finger up my ass, making my pussy pulse. I slowly pushed the plug against my pulsing star, letting it slip in as my ass opened up. It pops into place, sending a hard pulse to my pussy. My body shuddered as I spun it around and pressed on it to ensure it was seated. I slid a finger through my pussy furrow and across my hard clit, letting out a low moan.

I walked to the side of the bed. I was ready to fuck Linn now. "You like your new smooth pussy, baby?" in a sexy voice.

Linn looked up at me. Her face was flushed with lust. It was time!!

I slowly crawled onto the bed. I gently pulled Linn's legs apart, almost in slow motion. I moved between her legs. Linn rose on her elbows and looked at me. Her eyes dropped down on my body, and she gasped. Linn's eyes grew wide and shot up to mine, then back down to the long black strap-on cock hanging from the harness strapped to my hips. Her mouth dropped open, but no words came out.

"I promised to love you as you have never been loved before and to teach you lesbian love. I am prepared to start now. Are you ready to change your life forever, Linn?" I asked with a sexy grin on my face.

My eyes never left Linn’s. My hands stroked the soft skin of her inner thighs, making her legs spread wider. Linn's eyes were darting up and down my body, finally stopping on my eyes. She couldn't answer, only able to nod her head, 'YES,' as she was chewing her lower lip.

"Linn, I want to relax, enjoy everything that will happen between us, and learn all you can retain. I promise not to hurt you in any way. Let me know if you are uncomfortable with anything we do, and we will stop. I want to love you, Linn, and I want you to love me. Everything I do to you, please do to me. If you are ready, we can start now."

Linn's eyes were wide open, and her breathing was shallow. She nodded her head and lay back, surrendering to me. I am going to fuck you, baby. Have you ever been fucked before?"

Linn shook her head as she took a deep breath.

"We will take a break in a few hours for dinner. When we start again will be determined by our desire for each other. From now on, things will be spontaneous, so you can do anything when the feeling comes to you.

Linn sat up and pulled me to her kissing me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth, holding our kiss, and she squeezed my breasts, making my nipples harder. I moaned into her mouth; my pussy tingled and started leaking more juice.

I broke the kiss and laid her back on the bed. I kissed her softly, then moved down to her chest, kissing her sweaty skin along the way. Her breasts were flush pink, and her nipples were long and hard. I kissed around her areolas and did not touch them, teasing her skin. They started to swell into puffy little mounds pushing her nipples out further.

Linn squirmed under me, moaning. My knee was pushed tight against her freshly shaved pussy. Linn moaned and started humping my knee, making it wet with her juice. I could smell Linn's pussy which was intoxicating to me. She started moaning continuously, panting for air. My teasing had the correct effect. Linn was definitely, 'completely mine now!'

I just had to suck her areolas and nipples, so I covered the whole areola and nipple of her right breast with my mouth. I lashed her hard nipple with my tongue and pinched her left nipple in my fingers. Linn started to tremble and whimper. "Oh God, Mal, I am so close to cumming, as her hands gripped the rumpled bed sheets in her fists, squeezing them tight. Her pussy was on fire, almost burning my knee.

Then Linn whimpered, begging me, "Oh Mal, you're killing me; I need to cum, please, please, please, make me cum!"    

I decided to give her a little relief and smiled down at her. Linn must have been reading my mind. She pulled her legs, upholding them back behind her knees. Her sweet pussy slowly opened, letting her delicate inner lips open like a little flower blooming just for me. Her rich pink center showed as her lips opened, glistening with her juice. My eyes locked on her pussy, and my mouth watered as my eyes watched her young bald pussy lips spread open for me.

"Oh God, Linn, your pussy is so beautiful!"

Her face glowed with lust as she smiled at me. I knew that she needed this as badly as I did! So, I licked my lips and leaned in, running my tongue through her slit from the bottom to the top. I am gathering her sweet juice on my tongue and letting it drip off on her belly, leaving a little puddle of her liquid in her navel.

I took her clit in my lips, and Linn gasped, "Oh Fuck, Mal!"

Then I let it go, licking around her clit without touching it, lathing her freshly shaved mons. Linn gasped and screamed, "Oh fuck, yea, eat my cunt, Mal, make me cum, oh fuck!" approving my tongue actions.

I slid my hands under her bottom, cupping her cheeks, and lifted her ass so my mouth could access her little brown asshole and pussy. I started licking her asshole. I wanted it to be nice and wet. Linn began to pant, and she repeatedly moaned, "Oh God, Oh God," so I knew she loved what I was doing.

My tongue wiggled all over her asshole, rimming it and pressing into its center. Linn was squirming all over the bed, so I had to hold on to her as I ate her ass. I pushed my tongue hard against her crinkled hole. It slowly opened slightly. My tongue pushed harder until it eased inside her asshole. At the same time, I thrust two fingers into her pussy and fingered her fast and hard, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Linn exploded, "My God, Mal… I'm cummmiiinnng!!!" she screamed as a strong orgasm crashed through her body. She was moaning and twitching as white pussy juice flowed into my mouth. She suddenly went limp, but I ate her like a hungry animal. I finally lifted my face to see her lying lifeless on the bed. Her eyes were closed tight. She had cum so hard she fainted.

I kissed her body, sucking each nipple and kissing her as she slowly awoke. Her body was still trembling as her orgasm slowly subsided. Linn calmed slightly, saying, "Mal, that felt so amazing; my girlfriend has never eaten my pussy as good as you did, thank you!"

"Well, thank you, but that was only the beginning, Linn; I'm not done yet." I held her for a minute and told her. "I need you lying on your front," as I rolled her onto her front, pulled a pillow under her hips, and raised her ass. I moved behind her, rubbing her hot ass cheeks, patting, and squeezing them.

We had some playing to do before the main event, so I unbuckled my strap-on and let it fall to the bed and moved it to the side.

I loved her pert little bottom. It was so enticing to me. I put a hand on each cheek, giggling at them, then spreading them apart, showing me her sweet asshole and young pussy. I was so horny that seeing her special hole made my pussy spasm.

I made sure the butt plug, and lube were beside me when I kneeled between her spread legs. "Linn, spread your ass cheeks for me. Her hands moved back and opened them, offering me a beautiful sight. "I want you to relax now and don't tense up at all, OK?" I told her. She moaned in agreement as my hand roamed her smooth, warm, young ass cheeks.

I leaned down and kissed each cheek, then ran my tongue up her crack from her pussy to her asshole. Linn moaned and lifted her hip, spreading her legs more and opening her ass cheeks completely. God, she looked amazing. Her little pink virgin asshole was winking at me, not knowing what was coming next.

 

I rimmed her hole, pushing my tongue against the center, teasing, and wetting her hole. I sat back and put some drop lube on my middle finger. I rubbed it lightly around her hole and then pressed it in the center. Linn groaned and pushed her ass up against my finger. Her asshole opened, and the lubed tip of my finger slipped past the muscle ring.

Linn gasped as my finger pushed deeper inside her ass, lubing her up. I fucked her hole a few strokes, then removed my finger, to Linn's disappointment, "No, it feels so good, don't stop."

I lubed up the pink stone butt plug, making sure it was slick so it would slide smoothly into her ass. "Now, Linn, relax your ass, and you will love his. I rubbed my hand all over her bottom cheeks. They were shaking under my hand, pushing back as I stroked her.

I pushed my middle finger back up her asshole, sliding it in and out and lubing her more. As I pulled my finger out, I slowly pushed the butt plug into her ass. She groaned, "Oh God, what are you doing? She said with fear in her voice.

 "Relax, baby; I would never hurt you; just relax and enjoy the pleasure," I whispered as I pushed the plug against her tight muscle. It slowly popped in, giving her an amazing sensation, she had never felt before.

"Oh God, Mal, what is it? It feels so smooth?" she asked in a choking voice, then moaning again.'

I pushed harder, and Linn shrieked, "Oh Fuck, it's too big!"

I spun it in my fingers and slapped her ass cheek hard as I pushed the plug past her muscle, and her asshole clamped shut on the plug stem.

She pushed her ass up and moaned onto the pillow under her face. 'God, Mal, it feels so strange but really good. Her fingers reached back between her legs, touching her butt plug for the first time. "Oh wow, that feels amazing," Linn moaned as she pushed back against it.

"Role over, baby," I told her as I moved into a sixty-nine position. She looked at my pussy and the emerald, green butt plug in my ass.

"Mal, you have one too!" she gushed.

"Yeah, we are twins. Only mine is green, and yours is pink." I moaned as she pressed on my plug, making me moan.

Her hands we are smoothing my ass cheeks as she blew warm breath on my wet pussy. It was such an erotic feeling I shivered. I looked down at her sweet young virgin pussy. It was pink and swollen, wet with her juice. Linn was so turned on that her hard clit appeared like a trigger.

I blew on Linn's pussy up to clit; she let out a soft low moan raised her head and pulled a pillow under it. She gripped my warm cheeks and pulled my hips down, pressing her lips against my wet pussy, and her tongue slipped through my slit, licking around my green jeweled plug. My hips humped down on her mouth, and I groaned, "Oh Yes!"

I lowered my mouth, pressing my lips softly against Linn's sweet lips. Her pussy was so wet with her juice that it was leaking out and running down, covering her plug. I slid my tongue down through Linn's slit over her taint and rimmed around her plug, lapping her sweet juice.

This was only the appetizer, but now I was ready for the main course.

I moved off her and slipped my big black strap-on back on. I buckled it and ensured my pussy plug was nestled against my G-spot and the pad pressing against my clit. It felt so good, buckled tight in place. It was designed to give mutual pleasure to both lovers. As I fuck Linn, she will benefit from my fucking skills, and I will benefit from the pussy plug moving against my G-spot with every stroke. My clit was constantly teased with every move I made.

I rolled her over, moved between her legs, and pulled the pillow under her hips again. Her hips were high now at the perfect position. I let my cock drag over her sweet cheeks, making her gasp. I gently kissed her shoulders, up her neck, and behind her ear, bringing out a low moan. Her skin was hot with a light sheen of sweat.

I whispered into her ear, "Linn baby are you ready for a wonderful new experience?

"Oh, Yesss," she moaned.

"Do you trust me, baby,"

All Linn could muster was a low moan, "Yesss."

"OK, baby, just relax and let me take you to sexual heaven," I said as I leaned back and rubbed my cock over her ass cheeks.

Linn started to shake as I played with her ass, spinning her jeweled plug, and running my fingers through her wet furrow. Linn's hips were wiggling, and her pussy was dripping wet as Linn moaned constantly.

I put my hands on Linn's hips, lifting them as I slipped a second pillow under her raising her hips to an even better position. I reached under her and pinched her clit hard. Her hips pushed against my fingers, and she cried, "Oh Fuck, I need to cum!"

"Shush, baby, I know you are about to explode, and that's the way I want you. Linn, you are about to have the greatest sexual experience of your young life. You will never forget this day. You will cum more times than you can count, and you will be exhausted when we sleep tonight."

The smell of Linn's scent was strong, wafting through the air. I loved her scent and mine as they mixed and made my pussy quiver.

I slipped two fingers into Linn's pussy. She was wet and tight, gripping my fingers as they slid deep into her cunt. I finger fucked Linn as her hips worked back against my fingers. I added a third finger stretching her and making her moan louder. I pressed against her jeweled plug, making her moan again, "Oh Fuck, I need to cum so bad!"

I dripped some lube on my lack cock and slid my lubed fingers into her pussy, spreading it all along her hot walls. Once I lubed her, I wiped my fingers on the sheets and gripped her hips. I felt her tense up and holding her breath.

"Relax, Linn baby; you are about to get the first real fucking of your life. I promise you will love it." I comforted her.

I rubbed the head of my cock along Linn's wet slit, teasing her and making her moan and shake with anticipation. My pussy was on fire, and I needed to cum as badly as Linn did. I yanked on the cock, making the pussy plug hit my G-spot. I groaned, "So good."

I lined up the big black cock head with Linn's flowered lips and slowly pushed my cock between them, seating my cockhead in her tight hole, then stopped holding still as she adjusted to the size.

 "Oh God, Mal, it is so big!" she groaned. "You are going to split me open."

I pushed forward an inch at a time. Linn's pussy was so tight it gripped my cock as it slid in. My pussy loved it as my pussy plug rubbed against my G-spot. I started to pinch my nipples, making me start to climb the orgasm ladder too.

It was time for some serious fucking. Linn was up on her hands, now pushing back on my cock, helping it slide deeper in her cunt. I was about four inches deep when I slowly pulled out.

Linn gasped, "Oh No, Don't Pull Out,'

I answered Linn quickly, pushing my cock in harder, pushing in a couple of more inches deeper. Her head snapped back, and she groaned loudly, "Oh yeah, fuck me, Mal, fuck me hard."

That was all I wanted to hear. "Linn, brace yourself, baby; you'll get all ten inches of big black cock, fucked deep in your pussy for the next thirty minutes. We will cum and cum together until we collapse together from sexual exhaustion."

I gripped Linn's hips and pushed the remaining four inches of the big cock into her pussy. It finally hit her cervix, and she screamed, "Oh Fuck Yes!!"

Linn took nine inches in her young eighteen-year-old pussy, groaning as every inch slid in deeper. I was amazed that she could take that much, but I knew she was a special girl from the start.

We settled into a steady rhythm, and I fucked Linn hard, then soft, but we fucked. Linn came over and over. I reached under her and played with her clit making her cry out. "OH MY GOD, I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNG!!!" her orgasms started to take over her body.

After about three hard orgasms, Linn's body convulsed hard. When she came, it sent vibrations up my cock through my pussy plug, making my pussy tingle, and I started cum with Linn. I was all about fucking Linn, making her cum, and giving her an unbelievable experience. But now, this was so erotic I was cumming almost as often as Linn was.

We fucked for almost 30 minutes when Linn had a massive orgasm, shaking us both to the core. She buried her face in the pillow as she came hard; I spanked her ass, making her cry. "Oh, Fuck Yes, I am cumming so hard!" My body shook along with her as my pussy finally exploded in a massive orgasm.

I held on to Linn's hips with my hog black buries in her pulsing pussy. I came so hard. This was something I had been missing, and now I had it again. Tears were running down my cheeks.

I moved to stand up, not letting the cock leave Linn's pussy. I moved over her hips, straddling her, and started fucking down into her stretched pussy. I stroked deep into Linn as I played with her butt plug, spinning, and pulling on it is stretching her asshole and then letting it snap back into place. Linn groaned as I did this repeatedly; there were no words, just grunting and moaning. Linn was in the sexual state I wanted her in. I was ready to fuck her ass!

"Linn baby, it's time for your new experience, so relax and enjoy."

I knew she didn't hear me because she was still constantly moaning.

I twirled her plug and quickly popped it out. Her asshole was gaping open, waiting for the head of my cock. I quickly slid my big black cock from her pussy, dripping with her juice. I slowly pushed the charge against her gaping asshole, popping the head inside.

"Oh Fuck, you will split me open!" and Linn tried to slip away. I was holding her just above her hips so she could not escape. I pushed down harder, and my cockhead pushed past Linn's muscle ring and slid two inches into her ass.

 "Oh Fuck, God Damn!" Linn screamed as she rose on her hands, and she pushed back on my cock, taking in two more inches. Her hand slid between her legs and started to finger fuck her pussy. Linn was now in a sexual frenzy, totally out of control, acting on animal instinct.

I was seated deep in Linn's ass, so I started fucking her fast. I was buried deep in her ass, and she was furiously finger fucking her pussy, moaning. I loved this more than any other fucking I had ever given. Linn was such a good sport, and she was so sexual. I really could not wait for her to fuck me.

I was furiously fucking Linn's now, hammering her ass. She was withering and begging for more, cumming again. I lost count; Linn came so often.

 I was tired and needed to rest, so I quickly pulled out and rolled over on my back, pulling Linn over. "Ride my cock in your ass, baby, and let me play with your pussy."

Linn scrambled up on me, rolled her hips forward, and reached back, gripping the big black cock. Linn pushed it in her gaping asshole. Her eyes widened as it slowly impaled her ass. She groaned, "Jesus, your cock is so fucking big in my ass, but God, it feels so good." Linn fucked herself on my big dildo taking all of it deep in her ass, as I played with her pussy fingering her until she exploded. As her body convulsed, she fell forward on my chest, laying down on me. I held her and fucked her steadily until we both came together. I held Linn tight to me as a beautiful feeling that I had missed for a long time suddenly swept over me.

That was the day I met Linn, and our lesbian affair began.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments