Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hot Pussy Bonus Was a Delight

"She’d booked at a spa and got a lovely surprise"

17
13 Comments 13
22.1k Views 22.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Em’s whole body was buzzing. At that particular point she was midway through a two-hour massage at a discreet little spa on a Thai island where she was staying on an extended business trip. It was a place a new girlfriend had recommended.

It catered only for women. Em had asked for a masseuse this time but she thought she might go back for a masseur later. Being massaged naked by a man was very special, especially if the man was also naked.

While she was waiting for her masseuse to come and collect her to take her to her room for her massage, another woman, a tourist judging by her halter top and short denim skirt, had been collected from the waiting room by her masseur. Em noticed that he was a big, powerfully built man.

The woman was in her mid-thirties, blonde (at least visibly) and well endowed inside her straining halter. She had given a nervous but pleased smile and poked her tongue out to moisten her lips when she saw her masseur’s physique.

Em had found her own pussy warming. The woman was obviously excited about what she was about to do. She had plainly come there to get exciting cock, a secret holiday thrill. Perhaps she had been finding the marital bed boring.

The cock she was about to get was new to her (it was big too, going on the man’s physique). She would have hot sex in a new environment, one that encouraged sinful thoughts. Further, her cock experience today would be with one of an excitingly dark hue. Em thought that (like her) she would delight in watching it slide into her.

The woman was wearing a wedding ring, so on the evidence she was about to commit adultery. Em always got a frisson from being unfaithful, even though Ambrose happily accepted that she often was. He got a frisson himself from her adventures; those that he knew about, at least.

When Em had discreetly appraised the woman in the waiting room she had classified her as a wife and mother and speculated that her husband was taking care of the kids that day while their mum went window-shopping. The thought of the erotic deception that was taking place turned Em on.

She wondered whether the woman would ever mention her hot holiday excitement to anyone. It would certainly be hot for her today. Em hadn’t really known what to expect when she got to the little spa, but 30 seconds inside the place had removed any need for speculation.

As the woman had disappeared down the corridor with her masseur in tow, Em had hotly imagined the woman’s own hot thoughts about the masseur untying her halter top and drawing it off her very sexily for a very hot massage. She imagined the erotic licking and biting of the woman's hard nipples that would follow and immediately, immensely, arouse her.

Em concluded that the woman would tell no one about her little adventure, unless perhaps she confessed to an especially close girlfriend.

She was absolutely certain that she would never mention to anyone what would follow her immediate hot-stripping and the erotic delight of having her panties pulled off.

She would remain silent about her mound being sexily nuzzled; silent too about the tongue and fingers that had played in her pussy; and silent too about how, finally, after a deliciously hot interval, her oh-so-ready pussy had been firmly entered by very hard illicit cock.

Then Em’s masseuse had arrived. She said her name was Nisa. She was slim young woman, perhaps in her early twenties, and she had very sexy legs and a small bust. These were Em’s attributes of choice when she was looking for girl sex.

Firm little nipples were evident through her black tank-top. She was wearing tight extra-mini gold shorts. Em felt her pussy moisten. She immediately wanted to bite Nisa’s firm nipples and to taste her sex on her tongue.

They went to a room. It was next to the one into which the blonde woman had recently disappeared with her masseur.

Em imagined what was taking place next door. The woman would certainly be naked or very nearly so. Perhaps the masseur had already seen the woman’s furry mound and pinkly open slit.

Perhaps, too, he had already begun playing with that naughty little naked mound, a firm hand and exploring fingers thrust sexily upwards through her wet slit, as the woman lay face down, making little noises, with her legs wide apart.

Em was sure the woman was a beaver girl. That thought gave her a thrill.

Nisa sat her down on the bed and joined her there. “This is special massage place,” she said, as she began to unbutton Em’s blouse. She stripped it off and draped it carefully over a chair. Em began to feel very warm indeed. She knew her nipples were trying to break out of her little white bra.

Then Nisa untied Em’s skirt and pushed her gently backwards onto the bed. The skirt fell partly open, revealing Em’s white micro string. Em felt soft fingers gently disturbing her mound through her panties. For this extended business trip Em’s sexy little mound had reverted to her previously favoured ultra-thin landing strip.

She had done that because on her way up to the island she’d stopped off in Singapore where she’d promised a former lover a hot fuck for old time’s sake. In the not too distant past he had frequently fucked her very nicely indeed while she had been wearing just a tiny little landing strip in his big, soft bed.

He had loved that little strip. Em had thought he deserved a treat when she'd agreed to see him again. He had enjoyed his treat tremendously, and so had she.

She felt gentle fingers slip inside her string and tease her pussy entrance. Nisa said, “I think you want very hot.”

Em gasped and said, “Yes. Very, very hot. I love the touch of a hot woman.”

Nisa pulled Em’s dress off and snapped open and removed the sexy little white lace bra that was then revealed. Em let out a little whimper of pleasure, which became a moan when she felt the masseuse’s fingers slip back into her string.

Nisa said, “I like very, very hot woman.” She stood up and pulled her shirt off. She wore no bra. Her little breasts jiggled with the passage of the garment and the shirt deliciously caught itself in her high, hard nipples.

Em’s pussy got very wet.

Then she shimmied out of her tiny gold shorts. This revealed a sexy leopard-print string. Em said, “Oh god that looks good.”

She felt Nisa’s fingers part her pussy lips. Her clit was on fire. Nisa said, “Sexy lady with little panty always want sex.” She ripped Em’s string off and laughed, a sexily throaty little noise. “Sexy lady with no panty always get sex.”

She teased Em’s mound and then her nipples with the little white string. Then she gently turned Em over face down and moved her legs wide apart.

“First massage,” she whispered. ‘Then I have you and you have me.”

Em breathed, “Oh yes please.”

It had been a while since Em had been with a woman. Much too long, she decided, as the masseuse’s soft and supple hands began to firmly massage her feet and ankles.

By the time the masseuse had worked her hands up to Em’s upper thighs and had sexily flicked her pussy lips several times when she got there, Em was away somewhere in a pink world of pleasure.

Something brought her back to the here and now.

There were hot noises coming from next door.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

From what Em could hear, the blonde tourist woman was now very loudly enjoying illicit cock.

She wondered whether this was a novel experience for her. Somehow, she thought that, though possibly rare, it was not entirely novel. From her erotic shouts, however, muffled though they were by the intervening wall, it seemed she was not entirely a stranger to the delights of sex away from the marital bed. That gave Em a hot thrill.

Nisa, who by this time was massaging Em’s back and her pussy simultaneously, and was about to give her the first orgasm of her session, had also noticed the noise from the room next door.

She stopped her massage for a moment and Em heard something rustling. Then she became aware that an aromatic little leopard-print string was being pushed under her nose and mouth. She smelled and tasted Nisa’s hot sexual essence mingled with the aroma of sandalwood oil. It drove her wild.

“Lady next door coming loudly,” Nisa said, and giggled. “She get it very hot. She enjoy special cock very much.”

This thought brought Em to the edge. She came, also loudly, as Nisa’s fingers slid back into her vagina.

“You enjoy special cock,” said Nisa. It wasn’t a question. “You book tomorrow for shouting?” Em said, “I’ll be booking,” Em breathed back. “Maybe I’ll book tomorrow. Today I want sex with you.”

Nisa ran an appreciative wet finger through Em’s slit and then turned her gently over onto her back. Em shifted into a wanton pose, with her arms crooked and her legs wide apart.

“Very beautiful,” said Nisa. “I want tongue very soon.” She dripped warm oil on Em’s legs and began the second half of the massage, standing naked to one side of the bed.

Em saw that she had a very tiny V of hair on her mound. She wanted to get her teeth into it right then. She came again, just on that delicious thought.

When Em had recovered enough from the orgasm to notice, she found that the shouts of ecstasy from the room next door had become louder and wilder. The masseur had joined in the chorus. He was about to come.

Em wondered where he would do this, inside the lucky woman he was illicitly and obviously very hotly impaling, or outside, over her tummy and her frantically jiggling breasts.

She heard the woman shout, “Don’t take it out! Don’t take it out!” and heard the massage bed creaking frantically as the masseur’s cock increased its speed in delighted response to this directive.

Em thought, with a little frisson that buzzed her nipples, “Holiday mum has certainly done this before.”

Nisa’s hands moved up to Em’s slit and gave her a very hot lips-and-clit massage that had immediate effect. Em came again.

There was a crescendo of delighted shouting from next door. Em quivered with vicarious delight. Nisa whispered, “That first one. She book two-hour.” Em quivered again. She would definitely have to book the two-hour.

Then Nisa’s hands moved to Em’s breasts and softly but firmly massaged them upwards and downwards and side to side. She pinched and briefly licked Em's rock-hard nipples.

Her own breasts provocatively moved while she did this, swinging sexily like erotic little papayas, to within Em’s tongue range. Em licked and bit them, and their hard, dark nipples.

Nisa took Em’s left hand and put it between her legs. The hot wetness of her slit excited Em. Her fingers found the hard little button at her entrance and circled and pushed it. She did this until Nisa came, her thighs shuddering and throaty little sounds emerging from her mouth.

It didn’t take long. She was a sexy little thing and she had been ready.

Then Nisa did another, very hot, thing. She rustled around and found Em’s damp little string and put it between her teeth. She pleasured Em’s mound and nipples with it. The sensation was electrifying.

Em heard her rummaging around again, behind her. Then the little leopard-print string she had been wearing and which Em had smelled and tasted earlier, while it was under her mouth and nose as she lay face down and Nisa played with her pussy from behind, was suddenly placed between her own teeth.

The masseuse moved behind her. Em got hotter still, guessing what was coming and wanting that very much. She felt Nisa climbing onto the massage bed and saw her positioning herself 69-style above Em, drawing the little white string across her nipples and down her torso to her mound, teasing her delightfully.

Then she went down on her softly but firmly, the way a woman does. Her tongue, purposefully penetrating Em’s pussy, brought instant delight.

The little string teased her slit. Em made a noise; and then another noise. She was watching the hot little tits of her sexy masseuse jiggling, their hard nipples erotically brushing her tummy, as she was hotly tongued-fucked.

Em loved a woman’s tongue in her vagina. A man’s hot cock was wonderful, but a woman’s tongue was sublime.

Nisa’s tongue certainly was. It was alternating between long, sensual sweeps of Em’s slit and deep, gentle thrusts inside her. Em knew that when she came this time it would be with the delicious all-over orgasm she always got from a woman. She thought that this would be soon.

It pleased her to find that her own reciprocal tonguing was having a very desirable effect. Nisa was going to be coming too, soon. Em could taste it on her tongue.

There was a new crescendo of noise from next door. The woman whose full breasts and hard nipples had been hotly unshelled from her halter top just over an hour and a half ago and who had undoubtedly enjoyed the full sensation of their being massaged and licked and bitten since then, was coming again.

Em visualized the long, hard and undoubtedly thick cock that had again parted the sex-wet pussy lips and pubic hair next door. It reminded her again that she must book a session for herself. The heat and promise of a red-hot coming that hot tongue was generating in her vagina demanded that this session be tomorrow.

The sudden presence of rapidly approaching orgasm in the room next door propelled them both towards their own hot climax. They increased both the rate and the firmness with which they were licking each other’s sex.

Now the masseur next door had joined the chorus again. The massage bed in the other room seemed to have shot across the floor in response to his efforts. It was crashing against the wall with his thrusts.

Em felt a hot, wet flow on her tongue and heard Nisa moaning with exquisite pleasure inside her as she came. It pleased Em that she had delivered an orgasm to her hot masseuse first.

Then Em’s world went blush-pink as a hot thrill consumed her whole torso. She thrashed her legs wildly, every bit of her on fire, and came in a great, flooding, noise-filled rush on the hotly flickering tip of Nisa’s tongue.
Published 
Written by HotLittleMoments
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments