Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After

"A new day, a new game"

16
11 Comments 11
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I lay here awake, watching you sleep and I’m unable to get last night out of my head. The sun shines in through the slight bend of the curtains and flows along your body. Your shirt is pulled up from sleeping; exposing the bottom of your breasts and a nipple is peeking out as you lay on your back with an arm above your head.

Watching your breathing start to change, I roll to my side propping myself on my elbow as a moan escapes your lips. 'Was it a moan? What you are dreaming about?' I ask myself as I rise a bit more surveying the room around us.

Wet clothes scattered around, while the sheets and comforter lay sprawled on the bed. There is a pizza box pushed back and open on the dresser, along with a bottle of Bacardi 151 and a bottle of Pepsi on your nightstand. On my nightstand, the table lamp is on its side with an ashtray, a half smoked joint, and loose bud all around the pipe. Four or five different toys lay tossed around the room along with their packages, every one of them used last night.

‘You knew when you bought them, didn't you?’ A grin crosses my face as I think of you in the store filling a basket with all the new adventures in store for that night. ‘Did you believe that we would use them all last night?’ A soft laugh leaves my lips thinking about it.

I watch as a wave of goosebumps covers your body. 'Just what are you dreaming about?' I slide a little closer to try and translate your inaudible words as you sleep.

Shifting closer, I feel the pangs and the stiffness of last night. I run my hand up my side and for the first time realizing I don't have a shirt on and my boy shorts are half off my hips. As my hand slides over my ribs, I feel a tinge of pain, bite mark most likely. Cupping my breast my nipple hardens as the palm of my hand slides over it. My hand goes up and over my neck feeling more bite marks, bruises and scratch marks on the back of my neck. “Battle wounds,” I say with a grin and a shake of my head.

Continuing to explore my body, I watch as yours slightly twitches. You shift, and the shirt raises just enough to pop out one nipple and the sheets fall further down your hip giving me a better view. I can see the damage I caused. That bite mark just above your nipple; the bruise that looks like my thumb just under your jaw line. Then there are the scratches on your side and what looks like another bite mark peeking out from between your thighs.

I can't help but smile as my hand moves down and I feel the ache. My hunger is becoming more of a need to touch you, and to taste you.

I shift closer to you making sure not to bump into your sleeping body; I don't want you waking up just yet. My hand has wandered into my shorts, and my fingers slide over my wet slit. The cold cum is mixing with the fresh causes goosebumps throughout my body.

I take out both fingers and taste the one. ‘Your dream seems to be getting good,’ I think as I watch you arch your back and slightly part your lips. I lightly trace my index finger over them, leaving my sweetness on your mouth. My finger travels down over your chin, down your neck, moving gently over the line of your shirt, lifting it a bit more to expose your other breast.

I trace my fingers around watching goosebumps rise around your hardening nipples. I then circle my fingertips around each breast before letting my middle finger trace between them and down. You moan again in your sleep and, I lean in to listen. “Ayl..." your voice is soft and breathless.

‘Are you awake?’

My fingertip slides down your stomach to the waist of your panties tracing along them. My eyes follow my fingers, and I can see a damp spot. 'Is that from last night, your dream or now? Let's find out shall we?’

I move down over the fabric, over your mound, and slipping down your slit feeling the damp spot; feeling the warmth. I press lightly as I look back at you, wanting to see your reaction and you bite your lip, now I know you can taste me.

You squeeze your thighs together, and I move my hand quickly away as you shift, letting out another half moan and turn to your side placing your back to me. Another grin crosses my face. 'Did that tickle, baby?' I think trying not to laugh out loud. I freeze at that moment, hand hovering over you and my breath held. I wasn't ready for you to wake just yet, we played your game last night, and I want to play mine today.

Once I feel like you have drifted back to sleep, I continue to play by tracing my fingertips along your thigh, up your side, and over your shoulder pushing your hair to the side exposing your neck to me. I lightly slide my fingers down your side, going back up following the wave of goosebumps to your breasts as my index and middle to caress either side of your nipple. Your shirt moves up allowing me to see your perfect tits. I gently squeeze my fingers together as I press my skin against yours, sliding my lips over your neck as I am giving another squeeze.

Leaving your breast my fingers trail down your side once again, moving over your hip, down the middle of your cheek and the back of your thigh. A gasp escapes you as I run my index finger back up close to your, now partially exposed puffy lips.

I cup your ass, rubbing it as you start to stir and push back into me.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

"You awake, Abby?" I whisper.

You stir again, moving your arm up covering half your face so I can no longer tell if you’re sleeping or not. ‘It doesn't matter,’ I say to myself as I run my hand down the back of your thigh pushing it forward bending at the knee. You shift again, moving your leg higher almost rolling on your stomach. I look at you once again watching the light work its way down your back. You shift again, followed by a whimper. 'You must be awake,' I think holding back a moment before touching you again.

When I do touch you, my hand slides along your wet panties from behind as I push my body against yours. My nipples are hard against your back, lips at your ear whispering, "Time to wake up, Abby."

With each pass I press my middle finger, pushing the fabric between your lips rubbing against your clit. "Abby..." I whisper against your neck as my lips move down, kissing below your lobe, my fingers moving faster as another soft moan leaves your lips. Your leg moves higher, opening for me, giving me full access to your puss. You push your face into the pillow covering the hint of a smile

‘I knew it!’ A grin crosses my face as I slide my lips along your neck. “Well, I guess if you're still sleeping…” I run my fingertips along your lips, “I should just stop.” As I pull my hand away, you whimper into the pillow pushing your body back against mine. “But then again…” I say cupping your puss again. ”What fun would that be? “

As I squeeze the wetness through the fabric, I start to rub your clit in circles over your panties. You grab the pillow and turn away from me still pretending to sleep, but I don’t let up. I begin pressing my fingers harder against your clit while watching your knuckles turn white. You grip the pillow tightly between your fingers and your muffled moans grow louder.

“Must be some dream you’re having, eh?” Kissing down your neck, I feel your body tense as I move counter clockwise feeling your clit start to throb under my fingertips. With your fingers in my hair and body pressing back against me your thighs shut, and I don’t stop. “Tell me who you’re dreaming about, baby.”

A sharp gasp that sounds like my name leaves your lips and your body freezes just before you coat my hand in your juices as you start to shutter.

I lightly bite your shoulder before you roll on your on back trying not to giggle. “Oh, so you are awake," I say with a grin as you lean up and take a kiss.

“Shush you.”

I bring my fingers to my lips taking a taste, watching you bite your bottom lip. I start to kiss down your neck and then lifting your shirt I slowly move over you, taking your nipple between my teeth lightly biting.

“While you have been in dreamland, I have been sitting here just starving.“ As I work my way down your stomach, you watch me kiss softly just above your panties. “I have been waiting to wrap my lips around something tasty.“ Then I take the hem between my teeth pulling down slightly exposing the top of your slit showing me the silk that coats it. I let them snap back down looking at you with a mischievous smirk on my face as I pop off the bed grabbing a slice of cold pizza and taking a big over exaggerated bite.

You let out a frustrated sigh and throw a pillow at me almost knocking the pizza out of my hand. “Hey now,“ I say laughing at the scowl on your face as you sit up. “It’s not my fault your dream girl has taken up most of the morning.“ I raise my eyebrow and grin walking to the end of the bed.

“Well…“ you give me that look as you get to all fours and start to crawl towards me. A slight grin forms on your lips. “She was…” You stop just at the edge close your eyes and bite your lip, taking a breath like you remember every little detail. “Amazing.”

You then sit on your heels and trace your finger along my thigh, your eyes drinking in every inch of my exposed skin. Looking me in the eyes your fingers twist the waist of my boyshorts followed by your mischievous grin.

“She made me very hungry.” You’re almost purring each word as you slowly pull them down letting them fall and quickly lifting your finger along my slit and bringing it to your lips making me stop and watch.

“You taste good, Ayla.” I see you slip off the bed and to your knees in front of me; face inches from the growing ache. You take your tongue and slide it up to my slit just once almost making me drop the slice. “Can I have some?” I nod slightly and you dip the tip of your tongue between my lips pressing against my clit making my knees weak.

I hear that giggle, and I look down as you grab something off the ground popping back up facing me. “Good!” you say taking my slice of pizza, “I’m starving.” Taking a bite and spinning around, you grab the pizza box and head out the door leaving me standing there with my underwear around my ankles and a stunned look on my face.

You call back, “Get out here if you want any of this. Oh, don’t forget the joint!“

I go to pull my underwear up and you yell, “Leave them,“ as your shirt lands in the doorway followed by your panties a moment later.

As your giggles fade down the hall, I hear you say, “I think I’m starting to like this game. “

 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments