Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pond

"What Brad saw...(see Revenge Best Served With a Twist-Part 3)"

6
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Saturday morning Annie, Chelsea, Tina and Britt drive over to the pond in Chelsea’s car. Tina grabs her IPod and some speaker as she gets out of the car, the rest grab the towels and snacks and head to the pond.

The girls strip down to their suits and jump into the pond. They take turns on the old tire swing, swinging out and over the pond. Laughing and giggling they dunk each other in the water. Tina goes to dunk Britt and her hand gets tangled in the strap on her top, causing the strap to break.

“Britt, I am so sorry. Let me see if I can fix it,” Tina says as they climb up on the dock. After a few minutes, they see that it is a lost cause.

“That’s okay,” says Tina, “I’ll just wear my t-shirt.”

“No,” says Britt, “then you will have nothing dry to wear home. Let’s just all go without our tops. It’s just us out here anyway. It’s not like anyone will see us.”

With that, she whips off her top and with a squeal jumps in the water.

“Hell, yes,” shouts Chelsea jumping up on the dock she strips off her top and then jumps back into the water.

She swims over to Annie, “Come on, girl, join the fun,” she says.

She reaches over and unties Annie’s top letting it fall in the water. Annie starts to protest, but Chelsea just scoops it up and tosses it onto the dock; she dunks Annie and takes off swimming across the pond. Annie comes up sputtering and sees Britt, Tina and Chelsea all laughing. She give out a shout and laughs as she takes off after Chelsea.

After a bit of swimming, Annie hops up on the dock and grabs a bottle of water. She sits on the edge, her feet dangling into the water. Chelsea hops up, grabs a bottle, and goes and sits behind Annie, wrapping her arms around Annie and pulling her close until her back is against Chelsea’s chest.

*****

Meanwhile, out on the road, Brad is running by. He reaches up wipes the sweat from his brow, and as he does his hand gets tangled in the cord of the headphones and pulls one out. He stops to fix it and takes a drink of water. He hear the unmistakable sound of female laughter and shouting. He wonders where it is coming from. He looks up and down the road, sees the track leading back into the trees, and decides to take a peek.

Brad heads down the road, the sound getting louder. He can see through the trees some girls on a dock by a pond., Wwanting to get a closer look he heads across the ditch to the fence. Ignoring the ‘Do Not Trespass’ sign he hops the fence and walks closer, staying concealed by the trees.

He sees two young women on the dock locked in an embrace and another lying face down sunbathing, while yet another one is swimming towards the dock.

*****

Annie is leaning back with her face tilted towards Chelsea who is sitting behind her; their lips are locked in a passionate kiss. Chelsea is caressing her breast, tugging on her nipple while her other hand is down the bikini bottoms rubbing her clit.

Brad, watches as the girl in the water hops up on the dock; her large breast streaming water off them as she does. Seeing all this going on in plain sight makes his cock grow hard. He continues to watch as Britt heads over to Tina who is lying on her stomach.

Tina calls out to Britt as she walks across the dock, “Hey put some lotion on my back so I don’t burn.”

She tosses the bottle of lotion towards Britt, who catches it and walks over and straddles Tina’s back, causing Tina to rear up with squeal. Britt reaches back and swats Tina’s ass.

“Quit moving,” she says, and starts rubbing lotion on Tina’s back.

Chelsea is vigorously rubbing Annie’s clit; sliding a finger into her wet pussy. Annie moans into Chelsea’s mouth as she feels the pleasure mounting. Encouraged Chelsea strokes another finger into Annie; feeling her contracting around her fingers. She curls those fingers and rubs Annie’s g-spot causing Annie to buck her hips and to grind against her hand. Annie leans back with her head tilted, her mouth open in an inaudible cry. Chelsea slows as she feels the gush of Annie’s orgasm. Annie gives her a smile and still panting she leans towards Chelsea’s mouth and kisses her.

Brad continues watching the scene before him as Britt turns around and, still sitting on the Tina’s back, she starts rubbing lotion up and down her legs, paying special attention to her ass cheeks hanging out the bottom of her bikini.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

He hears a squeal as Britt gives Tina another swat on the ass.

Britt continues to rubs lotion up and down Tina’s thighs, occasionally giving her another swat on the ass, for moving. She rubs her hands up Tina’s inner thighs, stopping to rub Tina’s slit, reaching down for her clit as Tina gives out a squeal.

Tina rolls over and sits up pushing Britt off in the process. She leans over and takes one of Britt’s nipples in her mouth, causing Britt to moan out loudly. Chelsea and Annie break their kiss and glance over at Britt and Tina.

With a smile and a wink, Chelsea says to Annie, “Let’s join them.”

Chelsea slips her tongue into Britt’s mouth, parting her soft lips and then sucked her tongue into her mouth claiming it as she slides a hand over Britt’s large breast. After a moment, Annie seeing that Britt is ready for more, the sheer lust in her eyes gave her away.

Annie kneels between Britt’s legs and slides her tongue along Britt’s clit, she watches as her whole body recoils with pleasure, Annie let her teeth scrape over the tender pink nub. Meanwhile, Britt starts panting and whimpering as Tina kisses her way down Britt’s body stopping to let her tongue swirl in and out of her navel, toying with her piercing.

Britt start thrusting her wet pussy on Annie’s tongue and mouth, as her thighs began to tremble. Annie flicks her tongue back and forth over Britt’s clit then; she jams her tongue deep into Britt’s tight pussy. Annie then finds Britt’s clit with her fingers, and trapped the slick nub between her knuckles and began to roll her clit back and forth grinding it hard between her knuckles. Britt’s whole body goes into convulsions as a squirt of thick creamy juice enters Annie’s mouth. Britt’s hands are pressing Annie’s face deeper into her pussy.

Annie moves up and kisses Britt, letting her suck her own juices from her tongue and lips.

Chelsea grabs Annie’s face and kisses Annie; she grins down at Britt and says, “Mmmmmm, you do taste yummy.”

Britt’s sits up and puts her mouth on Chelsea’s breast, sucking her nipples and kneading her breast.

She looks up at Chelsea and says, “Chelsea. I've wanted you ever since I saw you that night at the club.”

She pushes Chelsea down as she kisses and licks her way down to Chelsea’s clit.

Kneeling beside Britt, Tina begins kissing Annie aggressively, her tongue thrusting deeply into Annie’s mouth. Pulling back Annie bites Tina’s lip. Tina’s reaches down and fingers her own clit and pussy, being turned on as she watches her best friend Britt suck on Chelsea’s clit and flick her tongue in and out of Chelsea’s wet pussy.

Annie leans over and sucks Tina’s nipple into her mouth, using her other hands to squeeze and pull on Tina’s other nipple. Chelsea reaches out a hand and puts her fingers over Tina’s and starts fucking her pussy. Tina and Chelsea’s hands are entwined and moving in and out of Tina’s wet pussy. Tina’s hips are rocking back and forth over their entwined hands.

Chelsea’s other hand is holding Britt’s head between her legs as her hip start to rock and buck against Britt’s mouth. Chelsea is fucking Britt’s face like a bitch in heat.

She yells out, “Fuck, I am going to cum.”

Britt looks up at her with a smile and says, “I’m thirsty, cum for me you hot little bitch.”

Britt moves back down to continue fucking Chelsea with her tongue.

Tina’s lets out a moan, followed by a high pitch squeal as she starts coming on her and Chelsea’s entwined fingers, still moving in and out of her pussy making squishy sounds. Tina’s body convulses as she has an orgasm.

Chelsea’s whole body arches off the dock and she sends a stream of creamy cum deep into Britt’s open mouth.

All four girls collapse in a heap of spent female bodies. Suddenly, Chelsea sits up as she hears a commotion behind her.

Hearing her gasp, Annie looks up and says, “Brad!”

As both Tina and Britt turn in the direction Annie and Chelsea are looking, they see a man being lead out of the woods, followed by two women on horses. Glancing down they see he has his hand around his hard cock, which is sticking out over the top of his running shorts.

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments