Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy And Gorgeous Spanish Latina

"I remember thinking as I took pictures of this strikingly attractive model, I want to kiss you,"

6
4 Comments 4
12.7k Views 12.7k
689 words 689 words
My name is Penny Evans, I'm twenty eight years old and I'm a professional photographer. I live a one bedroomed apartment on the outskirts of East London. Oh, and I'm a full - blown lesbo. Short for lesbian if people didn't know what it was short for.

The amount of times I've had to tell men that I wasn't into them that I was into girls made them more interested in pursuing me. They can try their hardest to get my attention. But quite frankly, I prefer pussies to big, hard cocks. But saying that, me and my ex girlfriend, Tiffany, we used a strapon dildo and I had that ramped up my pussy. But having a plastic dick and having the real thing thrusted up you are two different things.

The most exciting experience I've had with another woman was with this model from Spain called Elena. She was absolutely gorgeous. Tall, slender, olive skin, long sexy legs, long black hair, and big brown eyes.

I remember she came into my studio one rainy afternoon wearing tight black jeans, sexy black off the shoulder top. I told her to stand in front of the camera and I started to take photographs stepping back and forth, stepping side to side. Elena would strike a sexy pose and all I could think of whilst looking at her, I want to kiss you.

I swept back my long blonde fringe out of my eyes as I lifted up my camera off its stand and took pictures close up off her.

"So Elena, where are you from?" I had asked

"I'm from Spain," she replied.

"Yes, but where?"

A look of confusion crossed over her gorgeous face, "I'm sorry, I don't know much English."

I took a few pictures and a smile curled around my lips. "Do you find me attractive?" I had asked.

Her brown eyes locked onto my big blue eyes and we held our gaze fo a moment until my mobile phone went in my bag.

I closed it and turned back to Elena.

"I'm not into girls," she had said.

"I never said you were," I said.

Laura_Dicardy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Dicardy1

I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I placed my camera down on the floor and then pressed her against the wall and kissed her hard on the lips.

Elena and I looked at each other for a moment and I saw passion in her eyes. She wanted me as much as I wanted her.

We kissed passionately hands all over each other. I undid her jeans and took her top and bra off and then sucked down on her nipples. I slipped my left hand inside her panties and starting fingering her making her gasp with pleasure. My thumb rubbing her clitoris at the same time.

I rubbed my body up and down agains hers to show how much I wanted to fuck her basically. Hearing her moan with pleasure made me pull down my knickers and took my hand away and my wet pussy touched hers.

We grinded our pussies together as we made love. Our hands all over one another. I lifted Elena up on my waist and wrapped her legs around me as we fucked harder and faster. I never wanted it to end, I wanted it to last forever. Seeing her beautiful face, body, perfect bosoms.

"So Elena, how long have you been a lesbian for?" I asked, breathing heavily as I thrusted back and forth.

"Forever," she replied.

I took her from the wall and lowered her down to the floor and got on top. I stretched out and moved back and forth rubbing against her clitoris.

Elena was moaning and groaning with pleasure. "Don't stop," she'd told me.

That made me grind my pussy against hers harder then harder still.

Ten minutes later Elena had let out a cry of orgasm and so did I.
 
We lay side by side catching our breaths.

"Terrific," I'd said.

She smiled at me and rolled on top and began kissing me down to my pussy and started licking. Getting me all sexually excited again. For round two. 

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments