Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swimming Pool

"A day at the pool heats up more than it cools them off"

17
4 Comments 4
19.1k Views 19.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was a sunny day and Tara and Nicole decided to go to the community pool. It was late morning and the sun was almost to its highest point of the day. The beams were bright and the air was hot. They got to the gate and let themselves in with the pass card. There were only a few people there; a few playing in the wade pool to the side, and a few other scattered groups around the large pool. The girls found just the right set of lounge chairs to lay out on.

They jumped in the cool water to cool themselves off a bit before getting some sun. They swam and played a little in the water, enjoying the refreshing water. Another girl, who had walked in a few minutes after them, put her stuff down not far from their chairs.

Tara noticed the girl and watched her from the other side of the pool. She noticed her nice dark tan legs that seemed to go on forever, her very tight stomach and small perfectly round and perky breast. The beauty dove into the pool at the deep end. Tara followed the girl under the water as she swam in her direction. She began to feel nervous as the girl got closer and closer. She came out of the water just a few feet from her and after she brushed her now wet hair from her face, caught Tara looking at her.

The girl smiled noticing Tara and turn to swim back the other way. Tara was embarrassed at being caught staring at the beauty. When Nicole swam up to her and asked her if she knew her, she realized she hadn’t taken her eyes off the girl and began to blush.

Nicole asked her again, “Who is that?”

“I don’t know,” Tara responded.

The girl got out of the pool and looked Tara’s way again when she turned to sit on her chair. Tara turned to Nicole and motioned for them to get out and get the sun they wanted to get today. The girls got out of the pool and walked to their chairs. Nicole took the one on the far end and left Tara to the one that was only four chairs down from the dark stranger she was now infatuated with. She looked up at the girls as they took their places on the chairs.

“Hot day,” the stranger commented.

The words pierced through Tara. What was going on here? she thought to herself. She nodded her head, not knowing what to say. The girl propped herself up for a minute and introduced herself as Dawn.

“I just moved in a few days ago.”

Nicole spoke first, “I am Nicole, this is Tara. We live on Oak, what about you?”

“I am on Fig.”

“You are just around the block, cool,” Nicole said back.

Tara could not bring herself to speak she just smiled at her and nodded. They all went back to sunbathing. Tara laid on her stomach first, Dawn was on her back. Tara tried to hide the fact that she was staring at the girl behind her sunglasses. She hoped the girl would think her eyes were closed. Dawn had her glasses covering her eyes too and faced straight up to the sky.

Dawn turned her head to face Tara. Tara noticed her head move up and down, she knew Dawn was checking her out. Tara began to feel herself tingle a bit; she could feel her eyes. Tara shifted herself in the chair. Dawn’s head popped back to the sky. Tara turned her body toward Dawn as she turned on her back.

Dawn sat up to put some more lotion on her legs. She poured the lotion into her hand and leaned down to rub it into her skin. She moved slowly with long strokes; she was doing it for Tara. Tara knew it and watched from the corner of her eye, so she didn’t look so obvious. Tara was not just hot from the sun now, and her bathing suit bottom was not just wet from the pool.

A few minutes went by and Tara knew she needed to cool off some more, she could not torture herself staring at Dawn any longer. She got up and moved to the pool again. She dove in and swam to the deep end. No one else was over there. She went to the far end where there was a ledge so she could sit there and enjoy the cool water.

She looked over at the girls; they were still laying there. Tara looked over at the other side of the pool, no one was looking. Both of her hands were under the water, she reached into her bathing suit bottom and began to play with herself. Oh my, what has come over me?  she thought. She could not believe she was doing this. She played with her now swollen clit, rubbed herself. It didn’t take long before she felt the relief she needed.

As her clit throbbed with relief, she heard the splash of the water. She looked at the chairs and noticed Nicole still there, she looked to be napping. She looked past Nicole and there was no one there. Suddenly the water moved and Dawn was there right in front of her.

“You looking for me?” Tara was stunned.

She didn’t know what to say. Dawn asked if Nicole was her girlfriend.

“No, we just live together,” Tara said.

“Do you ever, you know, take care of each other?” the girl asked.

Tara blushed, “When needed.”

“Do you need it now?”

Tara was not sure what to say. She and Nicole had fun every once in a while but she never thought that way about anyone else, until now.

“I could, I guess.”

Dawn used her legs, to open up Tara’s. She took a deep breath and went under the water. Her fingers moved the fabric of Tara’s bottoms to the side, and her tongue found its way to Tara’s swollen labia. She could not believe this beautiful stranger was doing this to her, in the public pool, with others around. The air bubbles tickled Tara as they came up under the water. The girl's tongue was working faster and faster at her clit, and one finger was thrusting in and out of her hole.

She grabbed on to the ledge she was sitting on as her climax was beginning. She didn’t know how to contain herself. She couldn’t scream out like she wanted to. Her clit quivered as the waves of pleasure took over and her legs shook under the water. Tara came hard.

HeavenlyDiannaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyDiannaTS

The girl pushed away from the side of the pool and re-surfaced in the middle of the water. Tara came down from the climax and looked at her. She could see the look of triumph on the girl’s face. Tara looked around and saw the mother and her kids had left and one other couple sitting at a table on the other side talking. Nicole was clueless, and still napping.

Tara looked at Dawn. She ducked under the water and swam to her. Dawn ducked into the water also. They met under the water and kissed. They were kicking and moving their arms to stay with each other as they began to kiss even more passionately. They broke away and came up for air.

The two girls swam to the side. They were facing the other way from the other people at the pool and knew they could not be seen. Tara reached over and put her hand into the top of Dawn’s bikini started to fondle her breast. Her nipple was rock hard and she pinched it and tugged at it. Dawn reached down and slid her hand into her bottoms and began to play with herself. She closed her eyes and began to moan slightly.

Tara turned so they were facing each other but still next to each other to look as if they were talking. Now, with the other hand she played with the other breast. Easily she could see if anyone was walking over or looking their way. She was not wanting to get caught. She finally moved her hand down to meet Dawn’s at her pussy and joined her in her masturbation.

She went straight for her pussy hole and pushed her finger deep into Dawn, finding her g-spot and bringing Dawn to cum faster. Dawn threw herself back into the water when she began to climax and Tara went after her. Under the water they kissed again, this time intertwining their bodies.

Dawn led Tara to the side of the pool and they got out. She walked Tara to the dressing room of the pool house. They were the only ones in there and they found a stall toward the back, it was a shower with a bench.

Dawn led Tara in and sat her on the bench. She knelt down and began to remove Tara’s bathing suit bottom. Once Tara was free of the bottoms she spread her legs wide and let Dawn have her way with her again. Dawn was skillful. She let her tongue loose on Tara’s pussy. She moved her tongue over the wet slit up and down, just stopping at the opening of her pussy and up to the bud of her clit and circling it, again and again. All this teasing was driving Tara crazy.

Dawn took her lips into her mouth and sucked. One finger went to Tara’s pussy hole and it didn’t enter, it just circled it. It swirled all the juices around and made its way back to Tara’s asshole now. Making sure it was well lubed. Then with great ease, Dawn stuck her index finger into her waiting wet hole. Once, twice and the third time her thumb found its way into Tara’s pussy. Both of Dawn’s fingers worked together, driving Tara insane, and driving her to an intense orgasm.

The waves of pleasure came over her body and in what seemed like a long gush her cum flowed out of her and Dawn sucked it all in. Tara’s body was quivering her moans got louder with each motion Dawn made. Tara’s body began to rest as her orgasm succumbed. Dawn moved herself up to meet Tara in a kiss. She pushed her tongue deep into Tara’s mouth. She kissed her down her neck, her hands reached up and untied Tara’s top and it fell open and revealed her breast to this erotic creature.

Tara had lost herself to this woman. Dawn took Tara’s nipples into her mouth and sucked on them, nibbled on them both, going back and forth between the two. Tara enjoyed the feeling as she moved her hands up and down Dawn’s body. She ran her hands all over her ass. Tara began to take off Dawn’s bathing suit. She reached up and undid the top, ran her hands down and moved the bottoms off.

Dawn stood up to let them fall to the ground. Tara sat up on the bench. She pulled Dawn closer to her. Dawn’s pussy was right in her face. She kissed on her belly and started her way down to get her first taste of her new obsession. She had wanted to taste her since the pool and was finally getting to. She moved her tongue in and out between Dawn’s pussy lips, fucking them with her tongue. Her hands were moving around on ’s ass and she pulled her closer. Tara tried to tilt her head down to get up under better.

Dawn lifted her leg up and put her foot on the bench, giving Tara easier access. Tara sucked on the swollen lips, pushing her tongue deep into her hole. She wanted to make Dawn cum. She wanted her to cum hard. Dawn was moving her body in unison with Tara’s tongue and felt herself about to explode. She moved faster and moaned louder. She grabbed hold of Tara’s head and pushed it harder into herself.

“Oh yes!” she exclaimed, “I am cumming”

Tara felt Dawn’s lips tighten as the orgasm was taking over, Dawn let out a scream as the cum came squirting out of her pussy and all over Tara’s face.

“My God,” Dawn yell out.

The cum just kept cumming. Tara couldn’t take it all and it began to run down her leg. Just then, Nicole walked in.

“This is where you two went off to. Thanks for inviting me.”

Tara was embarrassed. She could not believe Nicole caught them.

Dawn turned around to her and said, “Later you two come to my house, we will have dinner, and you can have your turn.”

Nicole was pleased. Tara was in shock. The naked girls got dressed. The three new friends went back and jumped in the pool.

 

 

Published 
Written by nola4life
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments