Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 33: Morning After

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

16
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I didn't sleep much that night. Mostly because I had slept through much of the day before, but also because the three of us spent the night in mine and Cait's bed and it's like less than half the size of Lucy and Toby's.

Cait and I don't mind, of course. It's great for two people who like sleeping real close, and we're often in Lucy and Toby's bed anyway, and that thing is huge.

But Emma slept between Veronica and me, and she kept snuggling up to me. I didn't really mind that, but every time I moved around a little she snuggled even closer, and she kept pushing me toward the edge like that.

When I woke up for the hundredth time I could feel Emma's tits against my back, her arm on my hip, and her breath on the back of my neck, and I was just an inch away from falling off the bed. But it was almost morning anyway, so I let myself slide onto the floor and then I got up and I went to take a shower.

I didn't feel too good. I didn't have a hangover really, even though we had gone through almost two full bottles of wine last night, but it was kind of a morning after regret, I guess.

Not that anything bad had happened. When Emma first came up to Veronica and me on the couch, she lay down on our laps with her head in my lap so I could stroke her hair and she could lift her head and I could lean down and kiss her. And Veronica could spank her ass more, and she could actually come just like that, without anyone of us touching her pussy or anything. Veronica slapped her ass and I put my tongue in her mouth and she went, "Aahhmmmhh…" and her body twitched.

"Wow," Veronica said after her first orgasm like that, and she was just massaging her ass cheeks as Emma rested her head in my lap.

"You're really…"

"More," Emma interrupted her with a whimper, and Veronica looked at me and smiled and shrugged, and then she hit her again even harder.

And after we had been playing like that for a while, I went and got us a bottle of red wine from Toby's bar cabinet, and three glasses, and then I said, "Want to spend the night?"

"Can I really?"

"Of course," I said.

"I have to call my mom," Emma said.

And she had had a fight with her mom on the phone when she had told her she was staying the night with a friend.

"With who?" her mom had said, and we could hear her shrilling voice perfectly.

"With a friend, mom," Emma said.

"Who?"

"No one you know. Just a friend."

"Are you with that crazy Jap woman again?" her mom said, and Emma winced and peered at Veronica and me to see if we had heard her, and we couldn't hide that we had and so she moved all the way over to the end of the couch and turned the volume on the phone real low.

"Don't call her those things, mom," she said. "And no, it's not her, I haven't seen her since then." And now we couldn't hear what her mom said anymore.

"No," Emma said. "This is nothing like that. They're just friends."

And as soon as she had said that, she squeezed her eyes shut when she realized her mistake and cringed at the way her mom clearly reacted to it, and then she said, "Two. No, mom, just two. Two girls. No, mom, I said it's not like that. I swear. I didn't lie, mom."

And it went on and on like that for a while, with a lot of "No," and "Yes," and "I won't," and "I will," and then I think they were talking about that 'crazy Jap woman' again, because Emma said, "No, she wasn't, mom. That's not what happened."

Then after a few seconds, she said, "But you don't just barge into someone's house like that. That's crazy."

Then, "I said I was sorry," and then, "I'm not a pervert, mom, I just… I just wanted to try it."

"Mom, can we please not talk about this right now?" she said and then it was all "Yes," and "No," and "I promise," all over again, and Veronica got tired of it all.

She rolled her eyes and hissed, "Oh for fuck's sake," and then she knelt down in front of Emma and pushed her knees apart. Emma stared down at her as she did, and shook her head frantically.

"I will if you don't hang up," Veronica whispered.

"Mom, can I go now?" Emma said, but her mom just kept talking, so Veronica gave her a quick kiss right on her pussy lips and Emma moaned, "Hnngh."

valentinahotgod
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentinahotgod

And then she said, "Nothing, mom. I just…" and then Veronica kissed her again.

"Hnngh," she said again, and then she whispered, "Stop!" but she didn't pull herself away or anything.

"I just… Mom, I really have to go now," she said. "Yes mom, I promise. I'll be a good… Oh god!"

Veronica flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue and Emma dropped her phone when she came, and her orgasm was still going and Veronica was still sucking her clit when she grabbed her phone again and said, "Sorry, mom. Someone… hnngh… Someone bumped into me."

When she finally could hang up, she said, "You're so mean," but she was smiling and I poured her a glass of wine.

And now I was in the shower thinking about that and the other things that had happened the night before, and I made myself come and then when I got out of the shower I felt much better, and I called Cait.

Because after the shit had hit the fan that time, we had all promised each other; No more secrets.

When she answered, she just said, "Hmm?"

"Hey, it's me," I said, and then I could hear her ruffling around in bed.

"Oh, come on," she said after a bit. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Sorry, I just thought that maybe you were heading home already, maybe?"

"Aww, you miss me that much baby?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Roni is here, by the way," I said.

"Oh cool, is she staying?"

"Of course," I said. "And, remember that girl I told you about? Emma?"

"Yeah?" Cait said.

"Well," I said, and then I told her everything.

"Oh, you're such a slut!" Cait said, but she didn't really mean it. Stuff like that was okay between us now. There were only two conditions, two rules, and I had broken one of them.

"You're supposed to ask for permission first," she said.

"I know," I said. "So I'm asking now."

"A bit late," she said.

"I know. But, I mean, I was kinda lured into it."

"Yeah, not buying that. You'll pay for this, you know."

"Promise?" I said.

Cait laughed and said, "I'll hurry home, okay? Save some Roni for me."

"I will," I said.

"Great. Oh and, yes, you may."

And then I had breakfast. Just cornflakes and orange juice.

Veronica and Emma were still asleep, so I went to the living room and lay down on the couch, and I texted Lucy.

'Hey, baby. When are you coming home?'

But there was no answer, and I soon fell asleep there on the couch.

I woke up maybe an hour later, and Emma was sitting naked by my feet, facing me. She was masturbating, and my bathrobe was open, and I don't know if it had just untied while I was sleeping, or if she had done it, and she just smiled when she saw I was awake and continued touching herself.

So I started playing with myself too, even though I wasn't really that turned on, but it was just because I thought that was what she expected or wanted me to do. Or maybe I did it so she wouldn't feel stupid or something.

She moaned, and she had her right foot on the floor, and her left over the back cushions, and then soon she reached around her left knee and grabbed her ankle and brought her foot to her mouth, and started sucking and licking her own toes.

It really was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, and now I was definitely turned on. She licked the sole of her foot, and her heel and everything, and she kissed her toes and stuck her tongue between them, and all the time she had her eyes on me and she was rubbing herself, but when she came she closed her eyes and kissed her foot passionately and deeply like it was a lover, and then she said, "Ohh-hhngh," and bit her toes.

And I was still rubbing myself when she crawled to me and lay on top of me, and I could feel her bush on the back of my hand, and she just rested her head on my chest, and then I came too.

My phone beeped, and I looked at it and it was Lucy texting.

'On our way, not far maybe 30 mins or so. Miss you both!'

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments