Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 38: Helen

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

9
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words

There's this spa place that Cait, Lucy, and I go to often for facials and mani-pedis usually, and sometimes a massage. It's not a big place, and we're kind of regulars there, and we know everyone there and even some of the other customers. They take guys there too, but we've never seen a guy there ever. When we first started going there, Lucy would always ask Toby to come with us. But he always said no, and after a while, she stopped asking. Because there was no point, of course, but also, I think, because of Helen.

Helen is one of the girls who works there, and she has the biggest crush on Lucy. And I'm not really sure why, but she always assumed Cait and Lucy were girlfriends.

Maybe she overheard something they said to each other once or something, or maybe she even saw them kiss because I'm sure that happened now and then.

But it was impossible to miss, really. Every time we walked in, her face lit up, and she came running. She was always the one who did Lucy's facials or manicures or pedicures, even though Cait and I had a different girl all the time. And if it was just Lucy and me, then Helen was really flirty, but she was a lot more careful when Cait was with us.

And Cait had so much fun with that.

One time, the three of us got there, and by then, Cait had begun to hang back outside for just a few seconds. Just to give Helen enough time to think maybe she didn't come this time. When Helen saw Lucy, she practically jumped over the counter and ran to us, and she said, “Heeey! Guess what. I'm a licensed masseuse now!”

“Oh, cool,” Lucy said.

“I know, right? Now your whole body is mine to play with, and the first one is on me,” and she playfully poked Lucy in the shoulder and winked.

Then suddenly Cait popped out from behind us, and she just said, “Hi," and Helen blushed so badly.

“I mean," she stuttered. "So, uhm, what will it be today?”

And sometimes, it was just Cait and me, and most of those times, we didn't even see Helen there. I guess she made sure to take her days off when Lucy's name wasn't in the book. But sometimes she was, and one of those times, it was obvious she had decided to finally just ask.

She was doing Cait's nails when she said, “So, uh, where's, you know…?”

“Lucy?” Cait said.

“Yes!” Helen said, and even just Lucy's name made her smile, but then she probably realized she had seemed too eager, so she looked down to concentrate on what she was doing.

“She couldn't come today,” Cait said.

“Oh, okay,” Helen said like she didn't really care, but then after a few minutes, she said, “So, uhh,” again, and then she paused, and Cait looked at me and grinned.

“So, you two are, like…”

“Together?” Cait said.

“Yeah. Of course. I knew that. I didn't mean to… you know.”

“She's my sister,” Cait said, and Helen rammed the cuticle cutter into her finger.

“Owwee!” Cait shouted and pulled her hand back, and stuck her finger in her mouth.

“Oh my god! I'm so sorry!” Helen said, and Cait grumbled.

“Is she really just your sister?”

Cait just frowned and nodded, sucking on her fingertip.

“Oh wow, that's great,” Helen said, and her smile covered her face again. “I mean, because, you know, I really like…”

And then her smile disappeared, and she said, “Or is she… She has a boyfriend, doesn't she?”

Cait pulled her finger out of her mouth and said, “Could we maybe focus on the fact that I'm in excruciating pain here?”

Helen looked at her like she had no idea what she was talking about, but then she remembered, and she said, “Oh god, yes, of course, I'm so sorry.”

Then later, she was giving Cait a massage, and she was much nicer to Cait now. Maybe she felt bad because of the Band-Aid Cait was wearing on her finger, but I don't think that was it.

I was on the other bed, next to them, getting a massage from a girl named Samantha, and no matter what we were talking about, Helen kept going back to talking about Lucy. But probably because Samantha was there, she didn't ask that one question.

Helen and Samantha were both done with us at the same time, and I sat up, but Cait said, “My shoulders are still aching a little. Could you do a bit more there, please?"

“Yes, of course!” Helen said.

“I'm good," I said to Samantha. "Thanks, that was amazing."

And as soon as Samantha had left, Helen said, “So is Lucy, I mean, does she… Is she…”

“Is she into girls?” Cait said, and Helen blushed.

“Sure is,” Cait said. “Would you like her phone number?”

“Oh, if that's okay,” Helen said, and Cait gave it to her.

In the car on our way back home, I said, “Cait, you shouldn't have done that."

"Why not?”

“Lucy won't like it. I mean, she's never been with anyone but us, and she probably never will."

“Yeah, but…”

“And you know it's going to be impossible for her to turn her down if she thinks it will break her heart."

“Yeah, I know," Cait said. "But…”

“You put her in a really bad spot, Cait."

“Oh, come on," she said. "It's just for fun."

But then, after a minute, she said, “Shit, I guess you're right.”

So we decided to tell Lucy about the whole thing as soon as we got home, so she could be prepared. But of course, Helen had already texted her, and when we walked in, she was standing there, crossing her arms and tapping her foot. She wasn't really angry, more like she was pretending to be, but she wasn't very happy about it either.

“Why, Cait?” she said.

“Me?” Cait said, and Lucy just tilted her head like she was saying, 'Who else?'

“Sorry," Cait said. "It was a stupid thing to do.”

“I really liked that place,” Lucy said.

“We can still go," I said. "Don't make such a big deal out of it.”

“Yeah, right,” Lucy said. “You can, but I can't anymore.”

“What did you say?” Cait said.

“Nothing, I didn't answer her yet."

"Let me see.”

Lucy handed Cait her phone, and Cait read Helen's text, and then she showed it to me.

'Hi, Lucy. This is Helen. From the salon. I was just wondering if you maybe would like to meet one day for coffee or something? XXX H.'

“That's not so bad," I said. "Just tell her you're not interested.”

“Yeah,” Cait said. “No biggie.”

“I can't do that,” Lucy said. “I like her. What if she gets upset? And what do I say the next time we go there?”

“If you like her, then go out with her,” Cait said.

“I didn't mean I like her like that. I'm not going out on a date with anyone. Didn't you tell her about Toby? Or she just didn't care?”

“We didn't tell her. Of course not.”

“Why not?”

“Are you being serious right now?” Cait said. “You've never told her about Toby yourself.”

Lucy slumped down on the couch.

“Yeah, I know,” she sighed, and Cait sat down next to her and kissed her cheek, and then she ran her hand up and down her arm, and then she caressed her tits and kissed her again.

“And do you know why you never told her?” she said softly.

“Why?” Lucy moaned.

“Because you're a tease,” Cait said.

“Am not!”

“Yeah, you are," Cait said.

“You like that she's into you,” she said. “You don't want her to know about him; you want her to dream about you. You want her to go home after work and masturbate thinking about you and rub her pussy like crazy, screaming your name when she comes.”

“I don't,” Lucy whispered, and Cait kept fondling her and kissing her, and then she unbuttoned her jeans.

“Maybe she's even done it at work,” she said. “Imagine how many times she's had to keep herself from sucking on those beautiful toes of yours, or how many times she's done your nails and imagined your fingers deep inside of her, or how many times she stood outside as you showered, daring herself to take just one quick peek.”

“You think so?” Lucy said.

“Of course. Maybe she even did look. Opened the door just a little bit and watched you as she played with herself, dreaming about doing this to you.”

Now Cait moved so she was sitting behind Lucy with her legs on either side of her, and Lucy turned her head and kissed her and moaned more, and then Cait made her come.

As Lucy was resting, leaning against Cait as Cait stroked her hair, I sat down with them. I gave Lucy her phone, and I said, “Just tell her you have a boyfriend, but you can be friends."

She took the phone and started to text her back.

'Hi,' she wrote, but then her thumb just hovered above her phone, and she didn't know what to write, and then instead she called Toby.

“Hi, angel,” he said.

“When are you coming home?”

“Monday morning, like I said. Why? Is something wrong?”

“No," Lucy said. "I just miss you, and remember that girl I told you about, at the spa?”

“Yeah?”

“Cait made her ask me out,” Lucy said.

"No, I didn't!” Cait objected, and Toby laughed.

"Like on a date?” he said.

"Yeah."

"I didn't!” Cait said.

“And what did you say?” Toby said.

“I haven't said anything yet," Lucy said. "But I kinda want to say yes, but just to be nice, and then I can tell her I'm not interested, but face to face so it won't be so bad. And Cait is coming with me anyway."

“I am?” Cait said.

“Yes,” Lucy said, and then she looked at me and said, “And you are too.”

“Oh, come on!" I said, and Toby laughed again.

“Okay then,” he said.

“Can I?” Lucy said.

“Sure.”

So Lucy finally texted Helen back. Cait and I were both looking over her shoulders as she wrote, 'Hi. Sure, I'd love to'.

But then she deleted the last words and wrote, 'I'd like that'. Then she deleted that too and wrote, 'Why not?'

“Nope,” Cait said, and Lucy sighed, and instead, she wrote, 'That would be nice'. She looked at us, and we both nodded, and she sent it.

And Helen's response was 'Great! Tomorrow?' and a few texts later, they had agreed to meet at a cafeteria the next day for a late lunch.

Lucy had asked if it was okay that we came along, and Helen had answered every text after just a few seconds, but that one took her a lot longer. But it said, 'Of course. You'll need at least two to drag me away from you!'

Lucy groaned and just sent her a smiling face.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

The next day, Cait and I were ready to go when Lucy came out of her room.

“Wow!” I said.

“What?” Lucy said.

“Not a tease, huh?” Cait said because Lucy had let her hair down and she was wearing a white strapless mini and high heel strappies, and she looked amazingly hot.

I licked my lips and said, “Mmm, yummy,” and Cait acted like she was about to have an orgasm just looking at her.

“Fine!” Lucy said and turned around on her heels and headed back to her room, but Cait grabbed her.

“Oh no, you don't," she said. "You're perfect. Let's go.”

Helen was already there at the table when we arrived, and we could see her jaw drop for a second when she saw Lucy, and then she smiled and waved to us.

We sat down with her, Cait on Lucy's left and I on her right, like bodyguards.

The conversation was a bit awkward at first, with a lot of “So…” and “Uhm…” and stuff like that, but it got better, and then Helen said, “We'd have done this a long time ago if I'd known you were sisters, I was sure she was your girlfriend.”

“Why?” Cait said.

“I don't know, because you acted like it, I guess.”

Then she looked at Cait and me and said, “But it's you that are, right?"

“Yeah," I said.

“That's so funny," Helen said. "I thought you were the sisters.”

“Well, we're actually…” Cait began, and I quickly interrupted her.

"Not. We're actually not.”

Cait grinned and stuck her tongue out at me, and I did the same to her, but Helen didn't notice because she was leaning over the table toward Lucy.

“I had a crush on you since your first, I gave you a pedi, remember?” she said.

Lucy just shook her head, and Helen said, “And I said, and it was sooo stupid, but when I sat down, I said, 'Oooh, I think I just became a foot fetishist', or something like that. And you just said, 'You're welcome', and you winked.”

And then she leaned back and said, “And I just… poof!” and she gestured with her hands like her head exploded.

We were there for almost two hours, and we had a really good time, even Lucy did, but Helen kept talking about things that had happened at the spa with Lucy, and I could tell Lucy just got more and more uncomfortable, and her smile got more and more uneasy, and after a while, I just knew there was no way she was going to be able to blow her off.

“One time,” Helen said. “It was just you and Caitlin, and all I wanted was to kick her out of there, especially when she said that you had told her how good I was, and she wanted me to do her.”

“I remember that!” Cait said.

“So I kinda had to,” Helen continued. “And I was jealous because Amy got you, and I was actually jealous of her. Can you believe that?”

Lucy shook her head again, and Helen said, “And then when you had left, Amy said, 'Cute couple' or something, and I kinda freaked out. I mean, not like I went crazy or anything, but I think I shouted at her. 'No, they're not! Shut up!' or something, and she was like, 'Huh?'”

“And then one time, you were my first that day, and my bus was late, so I was late, and the bus took forever, and I just knew I had lost you to Amy or Sam, and I almost cried, but when I got there, you were still waiting, and you saw me, and you said, 'There you are!'. I almost hugged you then.”

So after a while, when Helen briefly wasn't looking, Lucy kicked my shin and just gave me a look that couldn't mean anything other than 'Get me out of here!' so I said, “Yeah, so, I think we should get going."

"Yeah, I guess so," Lucy said.

“Aw, really?” Helen said.

“Yeah.”

We went outside, and Helen went with us; it had started to rain really bad, so we stood there for a while under the canopy, and things got a little awkward again.

Helen took Lucy's hand and said, “So, uhm,”

“Cait and I'll just go ahead to the car,” I said.

“No, wait for me,” Lucy said.

“So, do you think we could do this again sometime?” Helen said.

“Sure,” Lucy said. “I guess.”

“Great,” Helen said, and then she moved real close to her so the tips of their noses almost touched and said, “Maybe, you know, you can come to my place?”

Lucy literally gulped and said, “Uhm, yeah but…” and then Helen gave her a little kiss, and Lucy said, “Yeah, I… uhm,” and Helen kissed her again, and still with their lips touching, Lucy said, “Can they come too?”

Helen drew her head back, a little bewildered, and said, “What? I mean, sure, I guess, but I was kinda hoping…”

“Right," Cait said. "So we'll just wait for you in the car, babe,” and then she grabbed my hand and dragged me with her, and we ran around the corner and jumped in the car.

We both felt a little bad leaving Lucy alone like that, but about five minutes later, the car door opened, and Lucy got in the back.

I turned to her and said, “So what did…"

”No wisecracking, okay?” Lucy said, and then the other door opened, and Helen got in.

And she said, “Hey, thanks, guys,” as she shook the rain out of her hair.

"Sure!" Cait said. "So… where are we going?”

“We're just taking her home,” Lucy said.

“Cool,” Cait said and started the car.

“I have frozen pizza and Canada Dry," Helen said. "Oh, and I giant bowl of Skittles.”

And I said, “So, we're staying?”

“Just a little while," Lucy said. "If that's okay? If you're busy, we can do it some other time. Maybe that's a better…”

"No, no," I said. "Sounds great."

“I couldn't let her go just yet,” Helen said with a smile, and now she was holding Lucy's hand.

About thirty minutes later, we were in Helen's apartment, and we were all soaking wet because we had to run through the rain from the parking lot and Helen said, “Let me get out of this thing first.”

Then she looked Lucy up and down and said, “And you. I don't want you to, because... rawr!" and she pointed at Lucy and bit her lip lustfully. "But you should change too," she continued. "I'll find something.”

“Thanks," Lucy said, and when Helen was gone, she looked at us and frowned and said, “What did she mean by that?”

I pointed at her dress, and she looked down at herself. Her dress was practically see-through now.

“Oh," she said. "Right.”

And soon, all four of us were sitting on the couch wearing only t-shirts and our underwear, and we were just talking.

Helen had dozens of other stories about Lucy, and I couldn't remember half of the things she mentioned. She had turned the TV on, but we weren't really watching, and Helen and Lucy kissed a lot.

Lucy didn't seem to mind too much anymore, but then Helen put her hand between Lucy's legs, and for two seconds, Lucy let her stroke her pussy, but then she took her hand away and said, “No, don't."

“Let's go to my room,” Helen said.

“No, I can't,” Lucy said.

“But why? Don't you like me?”

“I do,” Lucy said. “I do, actually. But…”

And then she said, “I just have to call someone first, okay?”

And she jumped up and took her phone with her to the bathroom.

Helen looked at Cait and me, confused and maybe even a little sad, and she said, “She doesn't like me at all, huh?”

“No, she does," Cait said. "I promise.”

We sat there not saying anything for maybe fifteen minutes, and then Lucy came back out, and without a word, she jumped on Helen, grabbed her wrists, pinned her down, and stuck her tongue in her mouth.

Helen moaned and pulled her arms free and grabbed Lucy's ass and pulled her to her, and they kissed furiously, and then Lucy sat up for a second and pulled Helen's shirt up above her tits, and then she lay down again and kissed her tits.

She pulled her bra down so her nipples were exposed, and then she kissed and licked and sucked on them.

"Oh god, yes,” Helen said, and when Lucy kissed her way down her belly, I felt Cait reach around from behind me and grab my tits, and I felt her lips and her tongue on the back of my neck.

I put my right hand behind me and between her thighs, and I found her pussy and her panties were wet, and I just poked and rubbed her there, and she moaned into my ear and squeezed my tits hard, and we just stayed like that and watched them.

Now Lucy had her mouth on Helen's panties, and she was licking her pussy through the fabric, and Helen said, “Aahhmmm, ohhh, ahhh, oh god!” Lucy pulled her panties off, and Helen let her, but then she looked over at us.

Cait had her hand inside my panties now, and when Helen saw that, she moaned. Lucy put her tongue on her clit, and Helen grabbed her head and said, “Shouldn't we… oh god… shouldn't we… go to my room?”

But Lucy just pushed her hands away and kept going, and Helen said, “Oh god,” and turned to us again, and this time she didn't look away but stared at us as she got closer and closer to an orgasm.

Soon she started heaving and puffing like she was sick, and her eyes locked with mine, but when she came, she squeezed her eyes shut, and I came at the same time she did.

Lucy stood up and took all her clothes off before she sat back down again next to her, and Cait and I got up too and undressed each other.

Now it was their turn to watch us. I got down on my knees to lick Cait's pussy, and I didn't stop until she had come, and when I looked at Helen and Lucy again, they were kissing each other and fingering themselves.

I walked over to them and sat down next to Helen and fondled her tits and nipples as they kissed, and then Cait came over to us and knelt down in front of Helen and started to lick her pussy.

Helen was squirming and wriggling and practically humping Cait's face, and then Lucy leaned down, spread her legs more, and joined Cait in licking her.

Their tongues literally fought over her clit, and soon they were kissing each other as they both fingered her.

Helen's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head, and she said, “Caitlin. Lucy, you're… you're… oh god."

I turned her face toward me and kissed her, but she kept turning away to look at them, so I stood up and got behind Lucy, who was on her knees on the couch, and I began eating her pussy from behind, and when I put a finger in her pussy and stuck my tongue in her ass, she arched her back backward and came hard, and Cait turned her attention back to Helen's pussy.

When Lucy's orgasm was over, she grabbed Helen's head and kissed her as she put her hand on her pussy and rubbed her clit while Cait stuck her tongue inside of her, and soon Helen came too.

She screamed out loud, and her thighs closed hard around Cait's head. Cait kept tonguing her until she let go, whimpering and groaning.

Cait and I went back to our corner of the couch. Lucy sat down, and Helen put her head in her lap. Lucy stroked her hair, and after a few minutes of silence, Helen said, “Can I ask you something?”

“Mhm?” Lucy said.

“Who did you call?”

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments