Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thirteen Stone Pillars

"In 1973, a lonely girl meets a new and kinky companion."

17
19 Comments 19
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Author's Notes

"This is my entry in the "Proud and Kinky" competition."

Catherine Morrow was bored, lonely, horny, and still living in her parent’s apartment on Briggs Avenue in the North Bronx. She was at loose ends, not a good place for an eighteen-year-old woman to wind up. Even her part-time job downtown had ended, or rather she had simply quit it.

Starting at the age of sixteen, she had a girlfriend named Vivian who attended a Catholic High School with her, the nearby Mount St. Ursula Academy. Now, in the late summer of 1973, Vivian had moved on and in fact was dating a guy in her neighborhood up around Mosholu Parkway.  By this point, nearly two months after Vivian had left, Cathy would have dated anybody, male or female. However, that wasn’t so easy to arrange. 

For one thing, she disliked going to bars and clubs to pick up people, and she had no connections at that time to any school or job. In a few weeks, she’d be at Lehman College, but she felt too restless to wait that long.

She still missed Vivian’s lithe body and light blonde hair. I guess you could say, in terms of lesbian sex, that I broke that girl’s cherry. It certainly was fun while it lasted – I mean, a whole two years!

If she wanted to get another female, there was one place that might work. One hot weekday afternoon, she got dressed to go there. She was a tall, well-built girl with dark hair she wore down to her chin, which was on the short side for that era. Vivian had said it made her look “dyke-y,” which was a sort of an irritating thing to hear but Cathy gave her a pass on that.

On that day she dressed simply in a short-sleeved pullover top and a skirt that came down to just above her knees. For footgear, she had sneakers and ankle socks. She knew she was going to be walking around off-road in Van Cortlandt Park, and she didn’t want to be in sandals for that.

After taking two buses, she got off and walked across what used to be the front lawn of the Van Cortlandt mansion. Then she crossed a small Putnam Division railroad bridge and entered a wooded area west of the lake. A little distance in, there were thirteen stone pillars, or walls really, lined up end to end. The New York Central Railroad had put them up in 1905. Their purpose had been to test various kinds of stone for the new Grand Central Terminal and sixty-eight years later they were still there. They were about eight feet high and offered a degree of privacy to anyone on the far side to the west.

Perhaps Cathy was in luck because there was another girl sitting on a fallen tree trunk against the back of one of the pillars. She made a quick assessment of this other person. One of those pseudo-hippie types; I’ve seen them before. This girl was wearing a sleeveless blouse, a long skirt, and sandals. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I bet she’s not wearing panties either.

Cathy had been with another girl like her in Bronx Park about a year earlier. This new one was shorter and lighter than Cathy, and her long brown hair went down below her shoulders. Cathy wondered, is she here just to enjoy the warm day, or is she open to something else? There was only one way to find out.

She walked right up to the woman on the log and said, “Hi, I’m Cathy Morrow. How are you doing?”

“Well, I’m Sally Breitstein, nice to meet you.” She patted a place next to her on the log. “Why don’t you sit on here and we can chat a bit?”

That was a good sign, and for a little while, they talked about colleges, among other things. Cathy was headed to Lehman College, part of the city’s system. Shit, Vivian is going there too. I’m surely going to run into her there.

Sally, who was nineteen, was already attending New York University, a private school in Greenwich Village. Cathy rather unkindly thought, it’s always these countercultural people who have the money for a private college.

After a few minutes, it was Sally who made the first move, which was a relief to Cathy. Sally put an arm around her shoulders.

“You don’t mind this, do you?”

“Oh no, it’s fine, go ahead.”

They started a make-out session, and Sally continued to be quite bold. First, she lifted her own blouse, and let her small breasts fell free. Then she took Cathy’s blouse up and unbuckled her bra. Man, this chick doesn’t waste any time, which is fine with me.

After fondling each other’s breasts for several minutes, Sally lifted her skirt up above her waist. As Cathy expected, she wasn’t wearing panties.

“Do you mind if I lift your skirt too?”

“No problem at all.”

“I thought so. And may I touch you down there?”

“Please, that’s why I’m here.”

“I already guessed that.”

Cathy did have panties on. Sally removed them for her and then tossed them onto the ground. Soon they had their hands in each other’s crotches, and Sally was not shy about fondling Cathy and then putting her fingers into her cunt.

Sally kept taking the initiative. “How about we try a sixty-nine?

Cathy objected, “First of all, I can never get the timing of those right. Second, since I’m the bigger girl, I’d have to be on the bottom. I mean, all these leaves and twigs are going to get on my ass.”

“Of course. I wasn’t really thinking. We can take turns while sitting on the log. If you wish, you can go first.”

Soon Cathy was perched on the old tree with her legs spread as Sally kneeled between them. Sally’s mouth worked on her cunt, and Cathy was squirming with pleasure. She thought, other women seem to have a natural talent for this. But she had never been with a man for any sexual activities, so she was just speculating.

SalomeGil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeGil

Yet she was nervous about being outdoors in the middle of the day. Vivian used to complain about that during our trysts in Bronx Park, and I always scoffed at her. But actually, I understood it perfectly.

Nevertheless, the anxiety went down as Sally continued to lick and suck on her. Cathy’s hands went down to caress the other woman’s hair; then she lowered them to her own crotch to help out. Hands, lips, and a tongue; always a winning combination.

She could feel the tension building within her body. The last thing she was able to say was, “Sally, you’re great at this; I’m on the verge of coming.”  Then Cathy had an impressive climax on the log, first waving her legs around and then squeezing Sally’s head with her thighs. She had intended to keep her voice down, but she forgot and yelled out in pleasure anyway.

As she sat there getting her wits together, Sally praised her, “Wow, that was awesome. You are so orgasmic.”

“I hope nobody heard me.”

“Don’t worry; there is hardly anyone around here today.”

Then Sally was sitting there as Cathy’s mouth worked on her cunt. Oh, man, the taste of pussy, I almost forgot how sweet it is. The situation was getting warmed up when Sally looked up and said, “Oh my God.” Cathy knew somebody had to be there, so she stopped and looked behind her. A man of about fifty was standing there watching them. He had already taken his cock out and he was stroking it.

Cathy yelled at him, “What the fuck are you doing here? How about giving us some privacy?”

He didn’t seem the slightest bit embarrassed, “I thought you girls wouldn’t mind me watching.”

It was Sally who agreed with him, “Oh, let him stay.” She laughed, “I’ve been watched before. It’s kind of fun.”

He said, “When I come, is it all right if I do it onto you girls?”

Cathy said, “Jesus Christ, man, absolutely not! I don’t want to clean your splooge off of me.”

He saw Cathy’s panties on the ground. “May I keep your underpants as a souvenir?”

“No, you’re like the camel with his nose in the tent. There is no end to your stupid requests.”

She was able to get back to licking Sally, but she pulled her own skirt down so he couldn’t see her ass or genitals. It was not a surprise that he ejaculated before Sally herself came. Cathy could hear his moaning, and then she heard his semen pattering down on the ground.

That may have inspired Sally because she soon had her own intense climax. She managed to say, “Cathy, I’m going to have an orgasm, I’m going to come right here, right now!” When she was done and was relaxing, Cathy looked back to check on the park weirdo. He was already gone.

Cathy set on the log and put her arm around the other woman’s shoulders. An inspiration hit her. After a couple of minutes, she said, “Sally, honey, how about we walk over to the Riverdale Diner and get something to eat?”

Sally deduced what she was really thinking and grinned at her, “Do you mean you’d like to go out with me, date me in other words?”

“Yeah, baby, that’s exactly what I mean.”

“Oh, you’re just so sweet!” She grabbed Cathy and kissed her. “You know, I do have an apartment on 7th Street in the East Village. There is one roommate.”

“That’s great because I still live with my parents.” This just keeps getting better and better. Then she said, “That creep who was watching us; that didn’t bother you?”

“He looked pretty harmless.”

“Just because he looked like it doesn’t mean he really was.”

“You’re right, but he was already there. What would we have done?”

“Running is always an option, I mean for us. By the way, how much spunk did he put out?”

“Oh wow, a huge load. We must have put on a good show for him.”

“Yeah, I could hear it hitting the ground.” Then Cathy said, “I have to confess something. I’ve only had female lovers. I’ve never been with a man.”

Sally shrugged, “I’ve banged a couple of guys. You do what you have to do.” Then she giggled, “Does that mean you’re still a virgin?”

“I guess that depends on how you look at it.”

“By the way, would you like to smoke a doobie now?”

“Let’s eat first. We can be back here in a few minutes for that.”

When they were about to walk off, Cathy took her hand, but now it was Sally’s turn to be worried. “Is that such a good idea?”

Cathy knew what she meant. In The Bronx of 1973, women usually never held hands with other women while on the street. “The hell with the people of this benighted borough; let them look. They’ll probably think we’re just friends, which is true anyway.”

Then she looked back and asked Sally, “I bet you don’t know what these pillars were for.”

“Oh, but I do. They were to test the stone for the façade of Grand Central Terminal.” She saw how flabbergasted Cathy was. “Hey, I’m not dumb. I even know that they picked two of them.  One was Indiana limestone and the other was granite.”

“Even I didn’t know that.” It took Cathy a moment to continue, “You know, Sally honey, I think you and I are going to work out together just fine.”

###

All of the geographical details in here, including the pillars which are still there, are accurate. The part about women picking up other women in the park is completely fictional. Two pillars were chosen, but I've read variations of which ones they were and what they were made of. By the way, the minimum drinking age in New York State at the time was eighteen

 

 

Published 
Written by LakeShoreLimited
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments