Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train of Thought 4

"Jennifer has a thing about clothes and loves to play"

15
9 Comments 9
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Jennifer is more complex than I thought, she has a background of enjoying being groped but never mentions men"

It wasn't an average week, more emotionally varied than normal. Sometimes I thought of myself as abnormal, "I'm a girl, girls go with boys and I've been with a few of them in my past." How did this ever happen? Other times I thought about: Why did it happen so quickly? Normally, I would expect to go on a few dates before there was any sex. Embarrassment also afflicted me at times, making me wish it hadn’t happened.

I composed a mental note to everyone who knows me:

"Dear all, I can only start by telling you that I’m sorry in how I’ve let myself and you all down. You think I'm a nice well-balanced heterosexual girl with a fine reputation. Disappointingly, I thought I was too, but at the weekend, I ashamedly had sex on a first date. To deepen the wound in your estimation of me, I have to confess that it was with a girl." It never went beyond being a mental note.

On other occasions I flipped to the complete opposite: It was a new and wildly radical experience, which, be honest with yourself, you enjoyed intensely. Why are you beating yourself up about it when you know you won’t be able to resist doing it again? The back of my mind, the bit that normally harbours concern, smirked from lascivious depths: I hold a naughty and dirty secret about myself and you don't know what it is.

We exchanged many texts during the week, hers at times were sexually very graphic. I sensed her frustration in others as some of my responding texts exposed I had concerns and insecurities to deal with.

Later in the week, Jennifer undemocratically confirmed that her plans were to arrive at my home around eleven on Saturday morning. The weather was going to be very warm and I would wear a short summer dress for her. I was initially anxious; agreeing meant from the content of her texts, that she would expect sex. By its own accord, my body fluttered in uncontrolled excitement, I agreed without question.

On Saturday I got up from my bed and reflected that it would have another girl in it with me for the first time. I went through my normal routine; showering, shaving legs and armpits (nether regions recently lasered), hair, make-up, and diamante stud earrings to finish. I selected a lacy, light blue bra and thong then slipped into a light blue summer dress. Then afterward a quick checking in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable. I hoped so.

Jennifer arrived pretty much on queue at eleven, stepping into my home with an overnight size case. She was wearing different clothing but still wore a flared black skirt, this time accompanied with a white cotton, short-sleeved blouse unbuttoned at the front just low enough to show her cleavage and sheer black tights.

Taking me by the hands, she opened my arms and studied me admiringly.

"Oh yes," she beamed. "You look gorgeous, cute and sexy, just how I like it."

I blushed and repaid her compliment, she did look stunning. The word 'cute' didn't suit her outfit which was smart and sexy rather than casual as she had dressed previously.

She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. It wasn't the lustful passionate kiss I had expected.

Tradition in my family dictates that you offer your guest a seat and some refreshment. Today was no different, but it was too early for alcohol.

"Can I offer you a tea or coffee?" I asked her, “or, would you prefer a soft drink?”

"Thank you, I would like a tea."

"English Breakfast, Earl Grey, or Darjeeling?"

"Oh, fancy, I’ll have posh Earl Gey, please"

I make tea properly when it's not a quick weekday brew. I soon returned to the living room with a tray, tea pot filled with leaf tea, cups, saucers, and a strainer. No milk, you don't drink Earl Grey with milk.

We sat down next to each other and there followed a few minutes of silence whilst I poured the tea. Jennifer eventually broke the silence.

"So, how was your week?"

"A bit up and down to be honest," I blurted. "It's all happened very quickly and there has been so much to take in. You must understand it’s all new to me and that I’m in unfamiliar territory."

"I know," she said, stroking my hand sympathetically, "you don't regret it, do you?"

"No, I would have canceled today if I felt like that."

The look in her eyes suggested she would have come over to see me whether I canceled or not.

"Good," she said with a broad smile, "and I’m very pleased you dressed as I asked."

"Yes," I said, half turning to face her. We had moved apart so we could talk without being in each other’s faces. "This is one of my favourites and I'm glad you like it."

"I was amazed. You showed no signs of first-time nerves, especially with the ease in which you went down on me."

I blushed profusely at the memory as a wave of embarrassment mixed with sexual arousal coursed through my body, making my nipples push at the material of my bra.

"Oh dear," I said with a hint of laughter, "yes, I have a bit of thing about oral sex, I love it, if I did have a second of doubt instinct took over and I went for it."

Jennifer had changed the course of the conversation to bypass doubts or insecurities I might have and in line with some of her texts, now it was about sex.

She moved next to me, brushed her fingers through my hair, and landed a deep passionate kiss on my lips. Her hand quickly dropped to my leg above my knee which she squeezed, then stroked. There was an instant reaction, a tingle, heat, and wetness between my legs.

She pulled away and huskily stated in a low voice, "I am very horny, I have been all week."

Elina_Jhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elina_Jhonson

She parted my legs slowly, running her hand up my inner thigh until she reached my damp knickers and started rubbing me through the thin material. I twitched, exhaled, and gave a moan as my body instantly craved her touch. My insecurities were forgotten; if I had one now, it was about my inability to have any control over my body when she touches me. I clearly didn't, and at that moment I couldn't care less.

Jennifer being Jennifer, she does what she wants, she withdrew her hand from under my dress, stroked my inner thigh then smoothed my dress back down to its original position. She stood up, pulled me to my feet then steered me away from the furniture to an open space of carpet.

"It's time for you to learn more about making love with girls," she said, "now I want you to undress me".

This was a first and I was a little nervous. Moving forward, I gently pulled her blouse clear of her skirt's waistband, undid the buttons, and slipped it off her shoulders. I moved my hands around her waist with the intention of undoing her skirt, but she stopped me.

"Bra comes next," she murmured.

My hands went gently up her back, releasing the clip of her bra. Easing the straps off her shoulders, it fell away to the floor. My hands naturally went straight to her breasts to gently feel then and rub her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She responded, releasing a moan of pleasure, and her chest heaved towards my touch. I bent down to take a nipple between my lips, circling with my tongue, and gently sucking on it, then repeated my attentions to her other nipple.

She pulled me back to an upright position and looked at me with eyes full of passion which said, now the skirt. My hands went around to the back of her skirt, releasing the hooks and running the zipper down, her skirt fell to the floor. She stood before me just wearing a tiny black lace thong with hold-up stockings that went very high up the thigh, just an inch below the cheeks of her bottom.

I was a horny as hell by now, my body fizzing to be touched, wanting to shed my clothing and be devoured by her.

I sank to my knees putting my fingers around the strings of her thong and gently eased them down her legs releasing them from her feet. The small gusset was soaked with her juices and the aroma of her arousal was intoxicating. I ran my hands up the silky stockings, making ready to peel them off, but she stopped me.

"Those stay on," she told me.

My instinct kicked in, I moved my head forward and started kissing and licking her with my hands gripping the cheeks of her bum. She twitched and moved against my mouth, her hands grabbing and pulling my hair as she moaned in ecstasy. Then, suddenly she stopped pulling my head away and stepped back.

"Lie down on your back," she ordered.

"Should I get undressed first?" I asked, pleadingly.

"No, not yet."

I laid on my back as instructed and Jennifer moved above my head then lowered herself until she was straddling my face, then lowered the last few inches so her pussy was firmly pressing on my mouth.

I didn't need any instruction, my tongue immediately shot out to work on the folds of her hot juicy vagina as she rubbed her sex against my mouth. Her motions became faster and faster, frantically riding my mouth.

"Oh, yes, oh my God, fuck, yes, oh, oh, yes, yeeesss, yeeeeessssss!" she screamed between heavy intakes of air. Then almost crushed my head between her thighs as her orgasm struck.

She released my entrapped head, positioning herself on top of me, licking her juices from around my mouth and lightly kissing my bruised lips. We had both been left short of breath and took a while to recover, her heart must have been pounding and needed to recover too.

"That was awesome,” she said, “that's why I've been horny all week, thinking about doing that."

Now, thinking it was my turn, and wondering what she had in mind for me, Jennifer did what she does. She stood up, gathered her clothes and got dressed.

"Don't worry," she said with that devious grin and pinching my cheek, "you'll get your turn".

I was still musing over her thing with clothing. What's it all about? So, I had to ask.

"Jennifer," I asked, "why did you want me to keep my clothing on?"

She was pensive for a few moments, gathering her thoughts.

"When younger I absolutely loved that stage of growing up, snogging with their hands all over the place, getting into my clothing, grabbing a feel of my breasts, going up my skirt and into my knickers. I was a late developer and wasn’t one of the popular girls. It made me feel desired and sexy. I grew up as we all do, we had access to own private space and enjoyed the freedom that came with it.”

“So, we all moved on. However, in Uni dorms, the parties and clubs that went with it, I had a few wonderfully hot drunken or drug induced experiences of frenzied snogging and groping with girls taking me back to those younger days. I realised it was a big turn-on for me, having you naked in my bed is hot but running my hand up your dress or skirt, playing with you and you doing the same to me is far more erotic.”

I thought: Well, as she explained, it sounded exciting, I have no argument, if that’s what turns her on, I’ll go along with it, I desperately want to feel her hands running up my thighs and under my dress to play with me.

"I'm going to play with you in public, we're going shopping."

To be continued...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Verena
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments