Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Dozen Strawberries

58
58 Comments 58
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Alice: 

There is a devilish sparkle in your eyes as you bend down once more. I close my eyes as you grasp the underside of my thighs and lift my legs up and apart. You kiss my knee. You kiss my inner thighs, moving ever closer and closer to my wet and wanting sex. You pause for a second, then I feel the tip of your tongue on the small piece of flesh just below my entrance. Wriggling from side to side, teasing me and sending sparks of electricity to my clitoris and to my brain. I close my eyes harder and claw at the sheets with both hands, hoping to stop myself from grabbing your hair and pulling you closer.

Slowly you move lower, licking and kissing my outer lips. First one side then the other, then back to below my pussy. Then suddenly, without warning, you press your tongue deep inside me; you bury your face in my pussy, thrusting and turning your tongue inside me. It feels like a fireball shooting up from between my legs, numbing my brain and rendering me momentarily insane. I raise my head from the pillow, crying out, begging you to stop and then begging you to continue. I grasp your head and let my fingers run through your hair, being ever so careful not to force you, but wanting to hold on to you all the same.

In a long sweeping lick, your tongue slips out of my pussy and up to my clitoris. Hitting my most sensitive spot like lightning, once again allowing me to surrender to the storms of pleasure running through my body. You toy with my clitoris, caressing it softly with the tip of your tongue, then engulf and suck it with your mouth. I hold on to my thighs, forcing my legs as far apart and as high up as possible. I want to give you full access to my pussy; I want you to melt into it and to be one with it.

I sense the waves of an impending orgasm as you continue licking me. You must understand this; you shift your focus from my clitoris to my vagina, once again sliding your tongue deep inside me. I cry and I pant and I moan; my body shivers as you fuck me with your long strong tongue. You give me one last passionate lick, ending on my throbbing clitoris.

You move upwards, kissing me everywhere. Your body, silky soft and smooth, is sliding over mine. Your thighs are on each side of my legs, and I suddenly realize that you had somehow managed to take your own panties off in the heat of it all. You are soft and warm and wet against my leg. You kiss my breasts and suck my nipples, then take my head in both your hands and kiss my lips. I can taste myself on you and it makes me even more excited. Now you move up and begin rubbing your pussy against my breasts. I can't take it any longer; I have to taste you, to be on you and be in you.

I take hold of you and push you sideways onto the mattress while rolling over and ending on top of you. I was halfway expecting a cat fight, but you make no attempt at resistance. You just stay still, flat on your back with your arms across your breasts. You say nothing, but your wicked smile and the flame in your eyes clearly express your thoughts: What are you going to do to me now, my sweet? 

I press my body firmly against you and kiss you hard. While holding you down, I reach out to the side of the bed. I can just barely reach the nightstand drawer, but I manage to reach and retrieve the plush lined hand cuffs. I stare into your eyes and whisper, “Now you will be my captive!”

Shannon:

Oh Alice...you are so easy...so gullible...so naive...so lovable in your very charming, yet clueless, way. We have been with and at one another here twice a week for the last six months, and you still think that YOU understand when I am finished. When I am ready to let YOU take the lead. It's never really when you think it is, and I am both amazed and delighted that you still have not realized that. Tonight, I am going to do so much more with you and so much more to you. 

I begin by grasping your hips and throwing you to the other side of the bed. I roll you over on to your belly, pin you down with my wet, hot pussy pressed against your ass, and tear the cuffs from your hand. I immediately secure both of your wrists and pull the cuffs tight.

JasminEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminEvans

I hear you gasp as I pull your arms behind you. I tell you to stand, and, as always, you comply. Then I lead you, walking you backwards, to the doorway between this room and the next; the door with the mirror attached to it. I quickly secure the strap connecting the cuffs to the door knob and see the reflection of your tight, delightful ass in the mirror. I can also see how wet you are. I can see the juices virtually flowing down your legs. You are always the wet one, or at least the wetter of the two of us.

The louder as well; so much gasping and panting and moaning - enough to wake up both the living and the dead. I deal with that as I always do, by grabbing your hair, pulling your head back and kissing your lips, thrusting my tongue deep inside of your mouth, probing, touching your tongue and sucking it into my mouth. I caress your tongue with mine and hold your head in my hands and kiss you as deeply and intimately and passionately as I can. I love to kiss you; if you really knew how much I love kissing you you could kill me by withholding your lips. But I also know you would not do that. You need me as much as I need you. Just to ensure there is no further noise, as I conclude my kiss, I simply push a pair of wet, fragrant panties - either yours or mine - into your mouth, thus muting your moans of excitement, at least for now.

You are amazingly beautiful, especially now, leaning forward, the cuffs restraining you, your beautiful blonde hair slightly matted with perspiration. Your vivid blue eyes are staring directly into mine, your skin is flushed and moist, your nipples hard and long. I savor the sight of the outline of your ribs, your flat belly, the neatly trimmed nest of wet, light blonde hair covering your pussy - so beautiful, so desirable and so completely mine to tease, torment, love and satisfy.

I have a new treat in store for you tonight. With my index finger, I lightly circle your right nipple. I do not touch it; I touch only the dark brown flesh that surrounds it. Circling slowly, I see the nipple swell and become longer and very hard. Your aureole tightens, creating fine wrinkles and bumps, and I lean forward and moisten the entire area with my tongue. I quickly apply the first nipple clamp, adjusting the tension just enough to cause you to emit a muffled gasp. Then I ask you, "Shall I apply the other?" You nod your head rapidly as I dangle the other clamp before your eyes. "Very well," I say, "but you must also promise to be quiet when I remove the panties from your mouth." Again a rapid nod of agreement. I gently extract the panties from your mouth and further reward you (and me!) with a quick kiss. I proceed to arouse your left nipple, slowly circling, teasing it until it is swollen and hard. Then I apply my tongue and the second clamp in succession, and apply the requisite amount of tension. You gasp and shudder, but very quietly and tastefully, like the well-bred woman that you are accustomed to being, when you are not alone with me.

I hate to take my eyes off of you at these times, denying myself, even for a few moments, the sight of you, so wet and supple and wanting. But I turn and walk over to the small table in the corner of the room to fetch the goblet of Gran Mariner and the plate of fresh strawberries - your favorite flavors, except for me, of course. 

I return to face you, dip a strawberry into the Mariner and hold it to your lips, just close enough for you to lick the liquid off, just far enough so that you can't take the berry into your mouth. Then I kneel and gently rub the berry along your labia, up and down until it is as wet with your juices as it was with the liqueur. I place the strawberry into my mouth, suck off the taste of you, then bring my lips to yours, and, using my tongue, thrust the berry into your mouth. I hold my lips upon yours and taste the juice released as you bite into the berry. Then I release the kiss, and whisper to you, "There are twenty three strawberries remaining, my darling. I will feed each one to you just like that. You will eat each one just like that, and when you have eaten them all, I shall then eat you, Alice, my sweet."

Published 
Written by Shannon3K
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments