Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vanessa And The Girl Next Door II

"Vanessa discovers there's even more to the girl next door than she thought..."

23
10 Comments 10
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Now, I’m five feet eight and slim - a little too slim in the breast department for my own liking but I hadn’t had any complaints. My eyes are brown as is my hair, which is cut short. I live in my own house and have done ever since my divorce ten years ago. I’ve had a couple of flings but nothing too serious. About nine years ago a nice couple moved in next door. They had a teenage daughter called Julie and one night she knocked on my door saying she had forgotten her keys and could she come in for a while to wait for her mum to come home. I said yes and a friendship was born. From then on she would often knock on my door when she got home and, if I’d finished my days work, I’d invite her in and quite often help her with her home work. Our friendship blossomed and developed and when she turned eighteen we began going out together on odd occasions. Until one night when we had gone totally wild with each other and had the most amazing sex for the first time. Since then our sexual activity had become a regular thing every week.

Then one night...

I stood there looking through my lounge window but there was no sign of Julie. She wasn’t late but that night I was particularly eager for her to get to my place as, for some reason unknown to me, about an hour earlier I had begun to feel really, really randy. At first I’d just tried to ignore it but my pussy wouldn’t let me. I just had to rub myself, which only made it worse. It had started on the train on the way home. I’d had to go into town to the office to submit some work I’d done and so I was dressed in a fairly formal charcoal grey skirt and a matching jacket with a white blouse. Very business like. Julie, I knew, was wearing a brown skirt and a pale blue blouse as I had seen her leave that morning. God, how I wished she’d get here. The rate I was going I’d have a damp patch on my skirt if I kept rubbing myself so much. I forced myself to sit on one of my dining room chairs in an effort to alleviate my randy feelings. So when I heard Julie’s key in the lock, I was glad I didn’t have to get up. I’d given her a key once we became lovers.

She called out as she closed the door and I called out, “I’m in the dining room Julie.”

She came rushing in and, before I could react, she had sat on my lap, facing me. Her legs were astride me.

“Oh Vanessa, what a day I’ve had. I got here as fast as I could. I just have to tell you the news.”

She was speaking quickly and urgently as if she could hardly contain her excitement.

“I was pretty keen for you to get back myself,” I said, “So go on, tell me your news.”

“Well I have had just the most amazing day. First I got the exam results and all my students passed with either A or B grades and then I got called to the Dean’s office and you’ll never guess what.”

With Julie sitting on my lap and continually moving in a sort of grinding movement, I was beginning to get less and less interested in her day as my cunt throbbed more and more. Inside my blouse my nipples began to harden.

“Go on then what happened,” I asked.

“Well, I get this call to go to the Dean’s office and then when I get there...”

“Yes,” I prompted as I reached out my hands and began to undo the buttons of her blouse.

Julie didn’t seem to notice. She bounced on my lap and said, “I got promoted. Head of department. Big pay rise and everything. I could hardly contain myself for the rest of the day. I just wanted to get here and tell you. I didn’t even stop for a...”

“Oh Julie, that is fantastic. Congratulations,” I said, interrupting her. Then I gave her a big kiss on the lips and a hug. As I leaned back she seemed to have gone a little rigid.

“Oh God. Sorry,” She said. “I’m so sorry. I just dashed out. I suppose I should’ve...”

Her words trailed off and as they did so, I felt a warm sensation trickle down my belly and on to my pussy. Soaking into my panties.

I looked into Julie’s eyes and asked, “Have you just wet yourself?”

She nodded. “Sorry Vanessa. I didn’t mean to, it’s just that I left in such a hurry I didn’t have time...and then when I got here I was so eager to tell you about my day,” she looked ashamed. “Look, I’ve managed to hold it now. I’m so sorry. Let’s both go and get cleaned up.”

She made to get up but I held on to her. As the warmth of her piss soaked through my skirt, tights and then my panties. It ran down across my cunt lips and into a little pool between my legs. The fire in my cunt really took hold and I felt sexier and randier than ever.

I held on to her and gazed into her eyes. “You just pissed on me.”

“Yes I know. Look I said I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” she said apologetically.

“I wish you had,” I said and her eyes widened.

“What did you say?” she asked.

“I said. I wish you had. I felt randy before you got here and the sensation of your warm piss trickling down onto my cunt was just one of the sexiest feelings I’ve ever had.”

“Really?” she said smiling.

I nodded, “Honestly it just...”

I stopped as I realised why she was smiling at me. Once again the warm feeling trickled down into my panties.

“How’s that?” she asked.

“Very sexy,” I said as her piss pooled on the chair between my legs again.

“Oh Good. Try this,” she responded.

Suddenly I heard the sound of someone having a proper piss and a gush of her piss hit my skirt.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

Some forced its way through the fabric and down into my panties straight away. Some pooled in my lap and then slowly trickled down onto my sodden panties and into the same pool between my legs. Then I could hear the drip, drip as it overflowed and dripped onto the wooden floor of my dining room.

“Oh God that feels fantastic!” I cried.

“Oh Good,” said Julie and stood up.

She lifted her skirt, thrust her body forward and then let more of her piss out all over my tits. I closed my eyes and just sat there letting her piss wash over me through the thin fabric of my blouse, then the thicker fabric of my bra. It finally soaked onto my tits and nipples, before draining away down my body, into my panties and into the pool of piss between my legs.

I opened my eyes and saw Julie standing there in front of me, her skirt hitched up and her panties dripping onto my soaking wet clothes. She was quite simply, one of the sexiest, most arousing sights I’d ever seen. As I looked up at her face she smiled down at me something snapped in my mind. I reached out with both hands and grabbed her bum. Her cunt was almost level with my face and all I had to do was slip down in the chair a little. Causing a wave of piss to wash between my legs and spill onto the floor. Then I pulled her towards me and kissed her sopping wet panties. The taste of her piss was exciting, somehow forbidden fruit. I went back for more, licking her wet crotch. Sucking her piss into my mouth.

“You filthy fucking bitch,” I heard her say softly, then she said, “Well if that’s what you want.”

Suddenly her panties swelled and a burst of piss shot through them and into my mouth. I took as much as I could and then swallowed as the rest ran down my face and dripped onto my already soaking blouse.
I reached up to her cunt and tore a hole in her tights. Then pulling her panties to one side I began to lap at her cunt. After a few minutes she was writhing and shaking as my tongue darted in and out of her cunt. I slipped a hand under her and inside her wet, ripped tights and eased my finger into her bum.

I tongued her cunt as I finger fucked her bum and then suddenly she screamed and her cunt pulsated again but this time with a rush of girl cum. I lapped it up and when I had a mouthful, I stood up and we kissed, exchanging fluids. I knew just how much Julie liked the taste of her own cum.

A few seconds later Julie said. “Jesus Christ Vanessa. You never said you liked pissy sex.”

I shook my head, “I didn’t know until now.”

We both laughed.

Then Julie said, “Well the next time you need a wee. Then you’d better tell me.”

I smiled at her and said, “Well Julie. It’s funny you should say that.”

“No,” she said, “Really?”

I nodded, “How do you want it?” I asked.

Julie thought for a moment and then said, “Sit on this dry chair.”

She pulled one from under the dining table as she spoke, moving it to a dry place on the floor.
I sat on the chair and she knelt between my legs.

“I want to lap it up as it comes through your panties,” she said.

I nodded, opening my legs as far as I could to give her access. I had to hitch my skirt up to my bum to do so. Julie leaned in and kissed my tights.

“Oh,” she said, “I can taste my piss.”

“Yes, well it all ran down over my cunt the moment you started,” I said.

Then as she went back to licking my already wet panties, I tried to piss. I wasn’t desperate like she had been, I just knew I wanted a piss. After a few seconds it was clear to me that I wasn’t going to be able to just piss in her face like that.

“It’s no good. I can’t do it.”

Julie smiled up at me, “Give it time, just relax. It’ll come and then so will you.”

She put her head back between my legs but didn’t touch my panties. Instead, with her hand she began tapping lightly on my belly.

The more she did it, the more I wanted to pee until eventually I yelled out, “Now.”

She pushed her face over my cunt and I pissed into her mouth. My already sodden panties proving no barrier at all. Julie gulped down three or four mouthfuls before she gasped for air, then she shoved her breasts under the lip of the chair to allow the overflow to wash over her tits.

“Oh fuck your piss tastes good,” said Julie. “Let me have your cunt now.”

She pulled me forward until my bum almost slipped off the chair. I grasped the chair, raised my bum and Julie pulled my tights and panties down to my knees in one movement. Then, as my bum splashed down onto the chair, she raised my legs in the air and began licking my bum hole.

Then her fingers began to play with my cunt lips as she started to ease her tongue in and out of my tight, but loosening, bum hole. I knew I was getting near to my orgasm. She raised herself up and her tongue slid from my bum and up across my cunt lips, finally flicking over my clit.

“Oh God,” I cried.

Julie began sucking on my clit as she eased the middle finger of her right hand into my cunt. Then the middle finger of her left hand started to slide in and out of my bum hole. The ecstasy was almost too much to bear. I began to shiver, my thighs shaking, my cunt on fire.

Then my climax washed over me, and Julie too, as I gushed girl cum for almost ten seconds without a pause. Julie drank as much as she could but saved a mouthful to pass to me in a kiss. I swallowed it gratefully. And then we both collapsed in a piss and cum soaked heap on the floor.

We had found a new experience and I fully expected it to be oft repeated.

Published 
Written by LadySusanX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments