Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yard Girl Candi Cuts My Grass

"Candi was soaked with persperation after cutting my grass."

59
32 Comments 32
14.1k Views 14.1k
963 words 963 words

I had hurt my foot and needed some help with cutting the grass and some light house work. I found an ad in the local paper for a grass cutting service. I contacted the service and asked if they had any female employees, not wanting a strange man around the house while I was having a problem. They offered to send a girl over and if I was happy they would offer me a contract to take care of the yard on a monthly basis.

Mostly it was cutting the grass, trimming around the edges, and cleaning the walks so grass would not track in the house. A few hours later a pick up truck came by with a lawn mower and some accessories. The driver was blonde, wearing those shorts with a ton of pockets and a tank top.

She rang my bell and introduced herself as Candi and wanted to be sure that she had the right house. We talked briefly and discussed yard hazards to make sure there were no hidden objects such as water meters or gas meters that might cause a problem. It was hard not to notice her long legs as well as the fullness under her shirt. I went back to working on balancing my checkbook and other chores as she went to work.

It was one of those God awful days when humidity and temperature creeped towards 100%. I was comfortable inside with a Hawaiian style print shirt and jean shorts. Occasionally I would see Candi pass close by and watch as she drove by on what is called a zero turn mower that has two levers to steer with instead of a wheel. The way she bounced over bumps in the yard gave her shirt a little motion that was rather curious after not being able to get out and about for a while.

Sweat dripped here and there and gave a good outline of her full firmness while she mowed. I felt bad that she had to suffer the heat but was glad it wasn’t me. I never have worried too much about another person’s job and its difficulties. Everyone chooses an occupation and accepts the good with the bad.

About an hour later she rang the bell again needing her work ticket signed that she had been there and the job was acceptable for future billing. As I looked at her in the air conditioning of my house I really felt bad for some reason. She was quite red and quite wet from sweating. She looked like she was on the verge of heart stroke.

I invited her to the kitchen and offered her some ice water, hoping to avert any sickness. She accepted the water and sat at the breakfast bar on one of the stools. It was hard not to notice her long legs and imagine what she may look like if she was not working.

As we talked I found out that I was her last customer of the day, that her water cooler had fallen off the truck at an earlier job and had worked several hours without water.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

I became very concerned that she was dehydrated and could be getting sick. I explained that I was a paramedic off on sick leave and that she really needed to cool off or she could get very sick.

The more we talked the more comfortable we got with each other. After several applications of a wet rag I offered to let her take a shower and I would toss her clothes in the wash so she could have a fresh start.

I took her to where the shower was. I folded my arms trying to look as firm as possible and told her to give me her clothes. She gave me a little smile before taking off her shorts and top. I reminded her with a firm voice she was a guest and not to be a slob leaving clothes in a pile on the floor. With just the slightest reluctance she folded her clothes nicely and handed them to me to wash.

I was nicely surprised at just how firm her body was and the ease with which she accepted my demanding tone. She turned and slid off her shorts giving me a view of a perfectly formed bottom which I instinctively swatted playfully.

I turned to put her clothes in the wash, told Candi to get the water ready and I would be back in a moment. When I got back the mirrors were starting to steam and she smiled when she noticed I had returned as naked as she was.

A quick check of the water and satisfied we would be neither scalded or froze I let her enter first. As she got under the water I held her and we kissed. In a moment or so she started to explore me as I did her. She kissed my shoulders and worked her way to my breasts as I massaged her cute bottom playfully. She sucked and licked, making my legs tingle and my nipples ache. I rubbed her back and cupped her full cheeks causing her to suck even harder. She opened her legs and I pushed my hand under her bottom and rubbed her clit, gently at first but soon was pressing with my thumb and rubbing hard as she got wetter.

After a few minutes of groping and grabbing I attached a suction cup dildo to the shower wall. It took a little work but gradually and with help she figured out how to use it and was soon pleasuring herself and me at the same time.

About thirty minutes later we both stepped out and spent a wonderful afternoon in bed.

 

Published 
Written by TerriMedic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments