Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're beautiful

"When you need to show someone just how beautiful they are."

12
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

We were meant to leave half an hour ago to go meet our friends for a meal, but you’re still changing your outfit. I stand in doorway and see your clothes are thrown all over the room along with pairs of shoes. I can see faded mascara tracks trailing down your cheeks. I leave the doorway and go downstairs to call our friends and apologise that we won’t be making it tonight, but we can rearrange for another night. I grab a couple of drinks from the fridge and make my way back up the stairs.

I knock on our bedroom door to let you know that I’m there, but you don’t turn around; you’re just staring into the mirror with your arms wrapped around your waist. I place the drinks on the dressing table and walk up behind you, you’re looking yourself up and down with a disgusted look on your face. I don’t think you’ve noticed me so I slowly place my hands on your shoulders and run them down your arms to where they rest on your waist, you flinch slightly at the contact as you drop your head down looking away from the mirror.

I pull you closer to me as I feel a wet droplet land on my arm, I tighten my arms around your waist and place a kiss on your neck as I rest my chin on your shoulder. I use my hand to turn your face back to the mirror so I can look into your beautiful eyes, when you give up fighting me I see the tears trailing down your face and your eyes are full of disgust.

“You’re beautiful," I whisper as I wipe the tears away. You’re still not looking at me, just staring through me. “Baby, look at me,” I say as I run my thumbs over your hands, our eyes finally connect in the mirror and I give you a small sad smile as I tilt my head to the side. “What’s wrong?”

You grab my hands and place them around you gripping onto them like they’re grounding you, you sniff a little before saying, “I just feel like nothing suits me, everything feels wrong.”

 You move away from the mirror leaving my arms in the process as you go to the pile of clothes, you hold out each and every piece of clothing, “how am I meant to feel beautiful, or sexy when nothing looks right? I might as well just wear a black bin bag or a potato sack," you exclaim whilst throwing the clothes across the room.

I move slowly to sit on the edge of the bed whilst you pace the bedroom, “how am I meant to meet our friends when you turn up in a casual suit and I’m there wearing a frumpy dress and look like shit compared to you?!”

You start to pull and claw at your skin “look, just look at me, I’m fat, why would you want to be with this?!” you exclaim.

I jump from the bed and take your hands in mine holding them behind me, you struggle to pull them back but I keep them where they are as you start to cry again. I pull you back to the mirror and kiss your cheek as I spin you back round to face it, taking both your hands in mine.

“I love you, that’s why I’m with you. I don’t care about how you look; you have an amazing personality and a caring heart. You listen to me when I have a meltdown and make me see sense when I’m on the verge of doing something stupid, you could have a snaggle tooth and a unibrow for all I care. You’re still the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met… even if it did take me years to finally get you.”

A small smile graces your face once I’ve finished talking as you look at me through the mirror, I give you a wide grin as I let your hands go and wrap my arms back round your waist. “You are the sexiest person I’ve ever met; your eyes are like the colour of an exotic sea until you’re horny, then they turn darker and your pupils grow wide.”

I place a kiss on your cheek as one of my hands runs over your cheek rubbing more of the mascara streaks away. “Your nose is the cutest nose I’ve ever seen, especially when you scrunch your face up. Your lips are the softest I’ve ever kissed; I never want to stop.” I run my hand over your neck, “I could happily rest my head in the crook of your neck and breath you in for the rest of my life." then I place a kiss on your neck.

I run my hands down your arms, “when I’m wrapped up in your arms I feel the safest I’ve been in a long time,” I run my hands back up your arms to your covered breasts. “Your boobs are the perfect size for my hands, and your cleavage teases me every time you wear a low-cut top.” I give them a squeeze as I place a bite to the muscle in-between your shoulder and neck, “you don’t know how wet it makes me when we’re out."

You try to flinch away again as I move my hand over your stomach, “don’t… you say your stomach's fat and covered in stretch marks but I don’t see it, I see a curvaceous waist with smooth skin that I want nothing more than to worship every day.”

“Your legs are strong and soft all at the same time, the best place I love them to be is wrapped around my waist or clenched around my head." I run my fingers down the front of your legs, scratching my nails up the back of them to your arse.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

I spin you around and pull you to me clutching at your cheeks “Your arse is to die for, I can grab it, slap it, kiss it, bite it, you get where I’m going with this," I emphasize with a slap as I look straight into your eyes and say, “I will show you how beautiful and sexy you are for the rest of my life if you ‘ll have me for that long.” You chuckle and lean in for a kiss which I meet you in.

Taking your hand I drag you to the bed and sit down on the edge pulling you on top of me so you’re facing the mirror, I maneuver your legs so there’s one either side of mine, so I open my legs and your legs open wider.

I trail my fingers from your thighs, up your arms, and over your shoulders then down your back scratching slightly. When I get to your bra strap I unclasp it and throw it across the room so it lands on the pile of clothes on the floor, I place kisses against your neck and shoulder blades as I run my hands around you to your breasts.

You close your eyes and roll your head back resting it on my shoulder, small moans leaving your parted lips as I pinch at your nipples. “Open your eyes and look at yourself,” I whisper into your ear. Opening your eyes you gasp as you see how blown your pupils are, the slight blush on your cheeks and chest, the wet patch visible on the crotch of your pants.

“You’re beautiful, every inch of you. From your auburn hair down to your little toe, I’ve memorised every part of you, every freckle, mole, and scar. There isn’t a part of you I don’t love.” I trace a heart on your chest with my nail leaving a mark, I run one of my hands back up your neck using your jaw to turn your head to the side.

I kiss you hard, sliding my tongue into your mouth as you moan whilst I pull at your nipple rolling it between my forefinger and thumb. I run my tongue bar under your top lip flicking it slightly when reaching the middle, slipping it back into your mouth to duel with your tongue once again. I tighten my grip on your throat ever so slightly, causing your hips to grind down into my lap as you moan a little louder.

I pull back and bite your bottom lip running my tongue over it as I let go, I turn your head back to face the mirror tilting so you can see yourself once again. “Remember, keep your eyes open and don’t turn away” I move my hands to your knees and run my fingers up to the top of your thighs. You try to move your hips so I place my arm around you pinning you to me, my thumb running under the waistband of your pants, my fingers scratching at your hip.

I grip at the side of your pants with the hand that’s on your hip and use my other hand to rip the material on one side then the other, wrapping my arm back round you as I run my hand back down over your mound.  I look at you through the mirror and your eyes are transfixed on what my hand is doing.

“You’re so wet for me baby,” I say as I slip my fingers through your pussy lips, skimming over your clit ever so slightly. You try to buck your hips up but I keep them pinned against me, your head rolls back again as your hands find their way into my hair, “watch," I growl as you pull a little too hard.

You raise your head again and lock eye with me as I push a finger inside your wet heat, your mouth opens in a silent moan, and your nails scratch at my scalp. I pull my finger back out and circle your clit lightly as I bite and suck at your neck leaving a small mark, you move your arms to mine and scratch them as you trail them down.

Your hand reaches mine at your pussy trying to push my fingers back inside you, I take your hand in mine and wrap it back around your waist. I slowly move my fingers back to your entrance and gather up your wetness, I move my fingers up to your lips and you happily take them in sucking eagerly. I remove them from your mouth with a “pop” and trail them back down your body, stopping to pinch each of your nipples.

When I reach your core I thrust my fingers deep inside you, I look in the mirror and you’re watching my fingers move inside you. I watch as you gulp down a breath as my fingers curl inside you, your mouth drops open as I circle your clit with my thumb. I can feel your walls clench around my fingers making it hard to keep the rhythm, your eyes look up from watching what I’m doing to look at yourself.

With one last curl of my fingers, you come undone in my arms, you close your eyes for a moment but open them back up quickly when you feel me squeeze your hip. I place kisses along your neck and shoulder as you come down from your high, I slow my movements as you start to shudder and become sensitive.

With joint effort you stand on shaky legs and move to lay on the bed, I move to lay next to you resting my head on my hand hovering over you. I move some hair out of your face, tracing my fingers over your swollen lips I kiss you softly, “You’re beautiful, don’t ever forget that," I whisper against your lips pulling you closer to me as your eyes drift shut, sleep taking over you.

 

Published 
Written by tech_chic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments