Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another World

"Daring to dream dangerous dreams."

1
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
470 words 470 words
Join now to listen to this story


When I let go of all the restrictions in my mind and allow myself to dream that you are all mine my thoughts wonder into another world where we live out our dreams you’re my boy and I’m your girl.

A special relationship we would have as Mistress and Slave it would not be a fade. I’m naturally dominate you are naturally submissive there are just so many great things this union could give us. It is so sad that we will never know though our feelings for each other continue to grow.

What a unique lifestyle we would live totally absorbed with each other and all we have we would give. Give to each other there would be no limit a bond so tight it is a sweet commitment. I would satisfy both sides of you with everything you already know I can do. By outward appearances we would be considered completely normal but behind closed doors our kink is so much more formal.

I am Dom you are Sub but sometimes we will switch covering all of our needs with passion so rich. After only a very few days with me, you would follow me anywhere even across the sea. I would make you my precious Pet for real and instead of a piece your whole heart I would steal. Make you my personal sexy slave boi and abuse you hot body with my collection of toys. Take all of you like no one else can being a hot sexy Mistress to my submissive man. I’d love you so deeply like no one else will I want you completely you’re my very best thrill.

How I wish I could give all these things to you, fulfill all your dreams and make them come true. It would be so very easy for me, making sure both our spirits will always be free. Free to explore all the sides of each other with no conditions set forth our lust we will never smother. I think that you want this as much as I do even though we both know it can never come true. We will have to hide it our secret fantasy the biggest one that we have got all about you and me. I suppose we should feel lucky we even got to meet even only online is still very sweet You are so much more to me than just words on a screen you understand me the best you know what I mean. Even if it is only in our fantasy world I will always want you yes our heat it will swirl. Don’t worry I know you can’t spend very much time but in another world I will never stop being your Mistress I own you, you are mine.


Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments