Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Poems

Love poems and poetry is a hugely popular section proving romance isn't dead!

They are literary compositions written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of verse / poetry, than of prose.

This category is intended for poetry about romance, passion, and sensuality, rather than friendship, loss or familial / brotherly love.

Popular Stories

Choices

He chose...

Lust over Love Faith over Knowledge Friends over Family Fake over Real Them over Us ... Condemnation over Respect Lies over Truth Conflict over Harmony Confusion over Calm Her over Me ... Silence over Talking Tears over Laughter Disappointment over Conten...

All Stories

My Muse Opens Her Heart

a glimpse of paradise

You are my elusive blue moon and I am your twinkling star Guiding each other through life's ups and downs No matter the distance we are never really that far We wrap one another in gentle blankets and kiss in the twilight hours He soothes my soul while qu...

But I Do

Can we stop ourselves from falling in love with someone when we want to because we shouldn't do?

Help me understand. How do I tell a flower Not to bloom right now? •×• Or force the children That they must stop, not grow up When they should each day? •×• How to pause the leaves From falling from its strong stems Fighting gravity? •×• How to tell the s...

Soul Level

sometimes you meet someone who is simply perfect

She had come to live in my heart and stay musing whispering in the arch of sultry heat uncovering the fabric of my being and let me embrace her at soul level like a poetry reading ~ Her ivory skin was translucent warm it created a want within me a want to...

You cause an after effect within me What was the cause? Because of you and the things you do The memories make me do these delicious things Desire is burning in my flesh Is it sinful to seek relief? as tonight I am a sinner sinking my fingers deep feeling...

Her Plea

her need is on display

Her plea was simple and humble That I not only inscribe but grind my words on her Adorning her body so that my poetry that sets her soul aflame is seen on her skin ~ Whilst her heart has been fragile Dashed by past wild emotions Her flesh now aches with g...

My Ache

sometimes aches are both powerful and good

I hear your voice In my dreams Beckoning From the veiled beyond Of my consciousness Stirring Within my soul An ache A heartbreaking hunger For the pieces of you, I might never hold your body was made to be draped with my words for you are the darkness I c...

Standing Naked

intimacy is the true nakedness

She said I want your lips on mine I want to know how you taste I want to indulge all of your sins Shhh, no talking as she placed her finger on my lips We have no time to waste You want to be my forever to always be my thrill? Don't mistake my wings for in...

The Rare One

whispers are important

You are a rare one I whisper Let down your walls and reliquish control ~ You drift upon my fragrance your lashes bathed in shadows Your body meeting my hand My fingertips softly brush the curve of your throat And the big bad wolf smiles as you tremble a l...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Ghosts

Times given are approximate, but correct

They whisper around my legs, Ache through and ring hollow in my chest. A feeling of absence and I know he is gone and lost. Each one as special and beautiful as the last ghost that passed through me, leaving the inside of my chest bloodless and icy. I kno...

Her Hypnotic Drug

when need finds its home

There was no need to state that I’m in charge as control emits from my visage My presence my aura looming large and you can’t help but yield So indefinable this urge within me building to overwhelm you in myself a violent surge of want in me revealed My p...

Every Day, Every Night

I was unintentionally smothering you, killing you. Now you are soaring high.

Every day You were near In every way You were present Until one day you weren’t Every word I spoke Every thought I uttered You genuinely heard Until one day you couldn’t Every dream I had Every fantasy I envisioned You lovingly fostered Until one day you...

Score 34 34
10
264 Views 264
160 words 160 words

Perspectives

how two people see the same loving incident

Hers Sweet seducing smooth persuading whispered words of poetry your voice pervading silver-toned and serenading pleasure waterfalls cascading all my walls and sense evading deep inside my mind invading phrases find their place creating imprints in my min...

The Veil Of The Night

a simple and gentle beauty that is so very powerful

Under the gentle shine of the stars His eyes ignite a gaze that pierces the veil of my night With secrets that dance and fires flame He calls He beckons He speaks my name In his arms in spellbound bliss I'm lost bewitched by his tender kiss ~ Scintillated...

She Is Siren

oh her taste is exquisite

She is a siren Her enchantingly hypnotic eyes were like a dreamy autumn kiss A dark seduction on my skin Igniting my ravenous passion The swell of her hips wrecks my being Her siren song…a wet dirty sex tale that lures my swollen appetite Seducing me into...

An Artists Muse

she is the perfect one

I paint her in colour for she is my faithful muse Capturing her curves and recording her beauty She is a rarity I willingly pursued ensnaring her interest Her deep blue eyes hypnotise getting lost in her dreamy gaze drowning in her ethereal delights Her b...