Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Poems

Love poems and poetry is a hugely popular section proving romance isn't dead!

They are literary compositions written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of verse / poetry, than of prose.

This category is intended for poetry about romance, passion, and sensuality, rather than friendship, loss or familial / brotherly love.

Trending Stories

The Liar Within The Mirror

It is because of you!

Sleep falls gently from my eyes And with a yawn, I glance at you Already seated beside that dressing table Once more wearing that false, sweet smile. 'How early this time, did you rise?' To sit and pout before that mirror Whilst night and stars still flee to day Even bird songs have yet to hail the dawn. For far too long, I've held my peace So, I furrow my brow and frown at you. You turn then pause and inquire of me, “Wha...

All Stories

The Liar Within The Mirror

It is because of you!

Sleep falls gently from my eyes And with a yawn, I glance at you Already seated beside that dressing table Once more wearing that false, sweet smile. 'How early this time, did you rise?' To sit and pout before that mirror Whilst night and stars still flee to day Even bird songs have yet to hail the dawn. For far too long, I've held my peace So, I furrow my brow and frown at you. You turn then pause and inquire of me, “Wha...

Crystalline Droplets

Love does strange things to a person

You remind me of music A renaissance of whispering winds Your crystalline droplets raining down from within your sacred space Like those of a fallen angels kiss I am drowning ~ I see through my deep pools of blue Muddied by your Enchanting rivers Of hazel And gold flecks I lose myself Yet find my truth within your presence As you unfurl like the morning mist Softly veiling the world's sharp edges The warmth of your gaze s...

To Be His

She is all he could want, He is all she has ever craved

She is hard-working A force to be reckoned with You might say the master of her own fate But at the end of the day she lets all that weight Fall to the floor And surrenders herself Into the hands That give her what she has always desired and more Hands that take her to places she only dreamed of Hands that hold her down yet make her soar Hands that lead her down deep yet bring the freedom to be all she wanted To be His An...

Her Secret Places

A gentle touch can often lead to much much more

My hands delve Into your secret places stroking soft folds fuelling sensual embraces My fingers slip inside a gentle invasion unleashing shudders of euphoric sensation Softly I cup your large rounded firm breasts my thumbs teasing your nipples erect and firmly pressed Your moans entice a sultry serenade as I worship you My burning passion leaving you utterly enslaved I claim your lips in a ravishing kiss my tongue plungin...

Your Presence

Just pure love

Your presence injects vitality’s rush My senses come alive with every flirtatious touch In your eyes. I see sparkles filled with mischief and zest I’m feeling valued treasured and utterly possessed Every moment together feels brand new Our laughter echoes reflecting our souls connection Hearts always beating true In moonlit shadows we unite our hearts beating as one in pure delight The chase is over Our Inhibitions take f...

Her Thoughts

To show what can be found

If I lick his mind it's mine I do not share Although I always try to play fair but he gets me so heated with such subtlety from tender lips An ode of devotion a delicate web. spun like a wordsmith with his skilful fingertips With every heightened kiss a sweet but yet addictive pill our bodies humming in unison as passion's crescendo spills His eyes a window to his inner sea Draw me in with his depths of intimacy In his ar...

Highland Mist

Where lust becomes love

Her hair like burnished strands Eyes that change with light They see the world and its beauty All her loves wrapped up in me Luscious lips - Highland mist - red glisten in the heat of day or shimmering under the full moon's threads I am the hunter she is my prey Her irresistible scent my primal call to slay Lingering on my tongue my savage thrill My quest has just begun I feel the chase start to build I will hold her Make...

The Hunger Of Need

Just because I love to write and wanted to share something with you

You do right to stay away my intentions are not pure I want to pull you under down into my dark sea where you can no longer breathe but take the breath of me My breath will become your breath can’t you see? That’s how I will be loving you — what more do you need? Ravenous hunger unfolds burning the sky fiercely lingering as you undress and I undo your satin bow And when it's my turn to finger your ruffles I cannot speak…...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Lost In Lust

How do I describe the effect she has on me ?

I ache for your mind Your metaphorical touch My name on your lips gives my soul such a rush Every thought, a lightning strike that sets me aflame Our connection an electrical storm of the mind That can never be explained In your presence I'm lost in lust Deliriums tantric haze A willing captive Of your pleasure In my soulful erotic daze Our love's a firestorm Raging out of control Leaving nothing unexplored We conquered i...

My Cravings

I am insatiable for her taste

I crave the taste of your skin It's so sweet I am addicted to that rush of when our bodies meet I don't care where we are or who might see I need to feel deep within you Feel your nails down my back Kind of wild and beastly In a dark alley or maybe in a backseat thrill I'll take you hard or softly I shall make it real Your lips Your touch Your whispered sighs I'm hooked on the fire that dances in your eyes Let's chase the...

Soft Rain

Just to spend time with her

Your name like soft rain soaking into my naked skin until I become liquid poetry Strolling beneath the weeping skies we find solace in the storm our hearts beating drums in time distant thunders roar As rain mingles with our whispers your lips A lightning bolt ignite a spark in the tempest of our souls In this downpour we are not merely two but one

When Souls Lock Eyes

In the interlocutor of thoughts, I feel her so deep, her thoughts become mine and mine hers

Two souls lock eyes as the world fades to black Stars strategically align and fates whisper starts to crack In each other's gaze we find our peaceful place Where time stands still and loves pure light takes space Then like a whispered secret His eyes meet mine in their blue depths a mirrored soul I find A gentle breeze that soothes the heart's confine a love that speaks The language of the mind Our touch ignites a flame t...

My Inner Wolf

Sometimes he just has to prowl

When my wolf awakens the chase begins anew Across ocean of time and twisted sheets her heart I do pursue Your heart is beating faster little one I growl you will be mine Patience is a virtue and I have nothing but time. Your stealth is my thrill you will never escape my heart's delight For in you my pulse hastens in your pursuit In you I find my passion Our souls take flight no matter how far or fast you flee you are a co...

Her Inner Most Desires

Softness wrapped around a steel core

I could make you lose control I growled at her with just my lips A subtle whisper a gentle grip a soft caress A burning fire that melts all your defences as I reach for your inner most desires ~ He was an effigy of my desire and temptation with his bearded jawline and wicked mouth …then he straightened turning His lashes lifted to half-mast and his piercing eyes landed directly on me His bedroom eyes sensual and heated as...

Deep Cravings

When you just need

When you do that thing I crave I'm consumed by a burning wave Such.... passion I'm helplessly addicted to your moans your soft lips and the eruption that happens Hearing your throaty pleasure in varying tones Your pulsing tongue a sensual blade that cuts through my soul Leaving my senses frayed convulsing fingertips a wild caress Drives me to the edge a reckless and needy mess Obsession seizes me a raging inferno A relent...