Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day Dreaming

0
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
521 words 521 words


Thinking about kissing the nape of your neck, how you will taste and if you’re my best bet.

Imagining tracing all your muscles with my fingers, over all your special spots I will always linger.

Looking into your eyes that are so very blue, as I discover every sexy alluring part of you.

I’ve got pent up passions and I want to release them all, shower them upon you like an erotic water fall.

I want all that power that you have been repressing, in my mind it is you that I am undressing.

Unleash it, let it go and fulfill all of your dreams, we will delve into our secrets every single deviant theme.

Are you ready baby do you think you can take the heat, explore our sexuality and make our fantasies complete.

Yes I want your manhood and I want it completely, but I will give it back to you oh so very sweetly.

Because I want to eat you up and molest your every delicious part, feel your body tense when you cum and listen to your pounding heart.

Make you moan and hear the sounds of ecstasy, watch your reaction to my touch as you cum for me.

Cum with you again and again until we float away, it will take all of our willpower to keep our lust at bay.

My mind is drifting off into pleasant thoughts of you, of every little dirty thing that I really want to do.

The anticipation is building when will I hear from you next, I wonder if you know you are going to get more than you expect.

Because I want your hot body and all of your inspiration, I will drink you like fine wine and savor every single sensation.

No matter what we do you know we are going to have big fun, I never thought I’d meet someone like you, could it be that you are the one?

The hardest thing will be the craving to get away and play, thoughts of you will tease my mind almost every single day.

But that will make our meetings ever so much more sweet, then we will ravish each other from our lips down to our feet.

Can you handle being the object of my desire, being my lover and my muse I know you’re the man who can inspire.

My curiosity is peeking I think you might be what I seek, I am really starting to think about when we might really meet.

After just limited contact I am a bit infatuated with you, it seems you might be the perfect one for everything I want to do.

Thinking of your sexy body I am starting to get wet, I want to use you up completely so I won’t have any regrets.

Are you ready you sexy stud to give me everything you’ve got, I want it all with you because I think you’re so smoking hot.

Day dreaming of you and all the possibilities, I can’t wait to start this adventure and see what will be.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments