Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My angel

"This story is about a lost love....."

3
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
473 words 473 words
On the day that I met you: I knew that you were an angel. I could, almost, see wings behind you as you gazed at me with the immortal smile. It was a cloudy, dreary, day, but the sun has formed a halo above your head.

We were both looking out at the cliffs at the Atlantic ocean, and just being with you for the first time: made the sight much more beautiful. Your blonde hair felt so soft and my hands tingled with such electricity, that I longed to touch you in every single way to close my circuit. Your radiant Blue eyes caught my Green eyes into a gazeful snare. You could see into my soul and somehow; you knew that I only loved women. That unfazed glare made me feel safe, excited, and terrified: all at once.

On that fateful day when I met you: It was Christmas. I never had that many gifts as a child, and I never ask for any, but you were the greatest Christmas gift that I have ever gotten, or will get. After standing alone with you on the cliff for about 3 hours, we had shared a beautiful and captivating moment of holding eachother. It was transparent that you were the dominant one. As my head lay just above your breast, I could listen to the soothing melody of your heartbeat. My heart, however, was racing: due to my love at first sight for you.

Feeling your strong: yet, delicate hand stroke my red hair; It made my whole head tingle with anticipation. Feeling your soft lips kiss my head: a sheer coating of loving ectoplasm wrapped around me a thousand times over. Feeling your beautiful lips on mine was one of the most gratifying, loving, relaxing, and sensual feelings I will ever have the good fortune to feel. Feeling your beautiful lips on my neck was the most weakest I have ever felt. I trembled and tried to maintain composure, but I just wanted to faint, and let you caress my body like a toy.

We have been together for over 2 years. Within the final 2 months, the demonic mass has burrowed itself throughout your body. It broke my heart to see my guardian appear so weak... I have spent every single night with you in the hospital, crawed, begged, prayed that the demon would just leave you be, but it was not meant to be so.

Every night, now: I cry for you. I can still feel your delicate hands upon me now. The only thought that keeps me going is knowing that you are watching over me from a beautiful beyond this world. every Christmas: I go back to the cliffs and pray for you. My tears have never felt so cold.

Merry Christmas, my angel: I will see you again, someday.
Published 
Written by Redheadlez
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors