Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hellcat

"Lovers teasing and arousing each other with their matched fiery passion"

35
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Lana and Evan's ongoing love and passion heats to a fiery inferno."

Car engine hums, the sound reverberates through her body as they race along...

Lana casts a wicked sexy smile at Evan as she holds the wheel, the car races onwards. Evan's left hand reaches over, strokes the smooth thigh exposed below her short skirt. Tender soft rubs as his hand teases and lingers over her soft, silky thighs. Each rub, every soft tender stroke edging upward along her soft smooth skin. Her clit teased by his touch as she licks her lips, her need for his touch growing. His fingers move ever higher, seeking, searching, and finally finds her centre, her hot liquid core.

Her throaty moans mix with the motor's deep guttural growl as her hands grip the steering wheel tighter. Lana's body tenses at the digit's delicate touch. Her back arches as her wet lips are parted by his teasing, probing fingers. Her lust flows over his fingers at their tender touch. Her moans grow louder as his fingers part her wet folds and curl deep inside. His fingers find her wet arousal and draw out her wanton lust.

The engine roars faster, the car's vibrations grow, coursing through her body. Lana's eyes close briefly as she savors the feel of his firm yet delicate touch. Electric jolts rake through her body, hard, fiery nipples ablaze with her want. An unquenchable fire sears deep within her loins as Evan's fingers thrust and curl deep inside, his thumb pad rubs, circles, and presses firmly against her plump firm clit.

Car and motor stop, as their bodies alight. Evan walks ahead then turns, looking back at both Lana and the car. Grinning and whispering "My Hellcat" as she growls, "You're in trouble. My turn now." She offers "that" look with her endless green eyes, and firmly grabs his hand and leads him inside for her revenge.

Stepping inside the door, Lana swings his body round to press hard against the wall. Evan's eyes widen as she kisses him hard as her hand finds his belt buckle. Stripping his slacks and boxers off, his pent-up hard shaft raises to her heavenly touch. His groans of pleasure escape his lips. Lana bends and lowers on a silenced knee, lips part as her eyes stay fixed upon Evan's bright blue sexy eyes. Her lips suck and lap every inch of his turgid cock. His hips slam against her cheeks as she envelopes her lips around his beast in heat. His groans rise as his shaft slides repeatedly between her red lips.

Lana sucks harder. takes him deeper, swallowing his pulsing cock, and claims every inch of his steely shaft. Evan growls, hisses, and stammers in rapture as Lana takes him deep in her throat while slobbers spill over her thin wrist.

Panting like a crazed animal, Evan's moans deepen as his eyes roll upward, his hand clutches her throat, grabs a fistful of her long, dark auburn hair. He groans, "Fuck Yesss," as his hips push forward and his full balls press to her red lips.

Struggling to contain his pent-up desires, he lifts Lana's body up under the arms and kisses Lana hard, their tongues dancing a sensual duet, fueling the heat between them. Her hands remove his shirt as he frees the rest of his clothes. Evan's hands seductively rub her sensual curves, delighting in every dip, every swell of her luscious body. Hands settle lower and find the hem of her dress. He lifts the light cotton shift up and clear of her hot aroused skin.

Their now naked bodies press together in their hunger for each other, their passionate kisses renewed. Cupping her ass cheeks Evan lifts and carries Lana to their bed where they fall in a tangled heap. 

Arms wrap tightly round each other, holding their bodies together, their kisses deep and passionate. Their tongues dance a sensual duet as their hands roam over warm naked flesh. Evan's kisses trace along her jawline and after sucking and nibbling her earlobe, soft sensual kisses trace down her neck eliciting contented sighs. His hands glide over her smooth curves and cup her luscious full breasts. His fingertips rub and gently pinch firm pink nipples as Lana groans deeply.

Evan hums in pleasure at the taste of her warm aroused flesh as his kisses drift lower, teasing down into the heavenly valley between her breasts as his hands push them together. Lana's hands reach for his head drawing him in deeper to her bosom. Her moans grow as his fingertips circle, pinch and tease her hard aroused nipples. His tongue flicks from one nipple to the other as he sucks deeply, rubbing with his tongue. The touch igniting a blazing fire within her loins. 

yuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuna

Pushing him down onto the bed Lana straddles his head, her hips sway seductively, teasing him as his head strains to reach her, to tease her, to taste her desire. Lana Pins his body and lowers her hips, and sinks down onto his hungry tongue. She cries out, "Yesss!" as his tongue slides along her wet lips. His tongue presses and circles her hard clit. Evan's hands grip her hips pulling her close as he sucks deeply on her wet desires, his deep groans at the taste of her arousal. Lana rubs and squeezes her full luscious breasts as she presses down, wanting more with every deep lick.

Her hips move with more urgency, the heat, the hunger within grows as her moans become louder with every sway, every slow seductive grind, as she presses her want onto his tongue. Evan's arms wrap around her thighs, his hands cup her curved cheeks, pulling her close and firmly onto his probing tongue. His tongue becoming numb with the hard grinding as he sucks deeply, savoring her endless wetness, her desire flows into his mouth. The jolts of electricity within her start as Lana rubs and pinches her highly aroused and sensitive nipples. She cries out as her thighs clamp his head tight, his mouth sucks and rubs hard on her plump clit. Her body arches in rapture, lightning jolts of electricity sear through her body as she throws her head back groaning, "Fuck Yessss!" Her body quivers in ecstasy as her orgasm flows through her body.

Deliciously sated, it's now time to claim her revenge as Lana moves down and straddles his hips. She rubs her soaked pussy lips along his rapidly hardening shaft. Her juices coat its rigid length as her wetness flows and covers his full balls. She reaches down and grasps his hard steel rod and guides the thick head between her wet needy pussy lips. Evan groans, as he feels her heat flowing onto his cock as he holds her hips. They grin and look longingly at each other with their green and blue eyes. They hold their gaze as Lana hoarsely whispers, "You're mine now!" as she plunges down hard taking every inch of his shaft deep within her. They both cry out in unison as his balls press tight, squashed against her curved cheeks. 

Lana's hunger taking over as she starts riding him hard and fast, their animal desires overwhelming them. Their bodies press and crash together with their hungry lust. Their hot sweaty skin pounds together with a slap of flesh against flesh. Evan's hands reach up and cup her full luscious breasts. His fingers rub and squeeze her hard nipples between his fingertips as she groans deeply, his hot touch driving her on. Their breath ragged, increasingly loud moans fill the room, crying out their urgent need for each other as their hearts race. Racing to a finish they both want and need.

The scent of their sexual passion fills the room as they crave more from each other. Their eyes locked together as their lust builds to new heights with every deep thrust of their hips in unison. The electricity, the skin tingling returns as she cries out, "Yess, Evan!" Her hot tight pussy grips hard and squeezes, holding his shaft firmly in its grip as her orgasm crashes through her body. The surge of heat, the sudden gush of her wet passions overwhelm him.

His thrusts are hard and deep into her pussy, as he wants all of her passion, Evan's tight balls press hard to her cheeks as his shaft erupts. He cries out, "Yess, Lana!" as wave after wave of his hot seed floods her fiery pussy.

Their bodies roll over and collapse together as she claims every drop of his fertile seed. Lana's pussy squeezes, massages, and holds his shaft tight and deep, draining him. Hot, wet bodies tangled and entwined together in a passionate embrace. Their bodies slick with sweat, loins coated in their juices. Their passionate mixtures ooze between curved cheeks, Evan's balls coated with their mixed wet desires. Shared rasping breaths slowly diminish as they kiss hard, lips pressed tight, tongues swirl and dance together. Slowly their kisses soften as their love and passion hold them close. Both of them whisper, "I Love You," as they looked deep into each other's eyes, deep into their twined souls.

Lana nestles her head into his neck and shoulder as she traces soft tender kisses along his neck. Evan holds her close, their bodies still joined as one, Evan cups her ass cheeks and rubs gently, soft, slow circles around each cheek.

Evan then gently chuckles and playfully slaps her curved cheeks. He bends and looks into her eyes and whispers, "My Hellcat, fiery and passionate, just perfect as You." He pulls Lana tight into his arms and kisses her deeply, their bodies clinging together as one.

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments