Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Stories

For all you romantics out there, here is our love stories section.

These are stories of romance and love, which are generally on a deeper relationship level than stories in other categories.

This story category focuses on falling in love, being in love, and developing a loving relationship. Please submit your real life or fictional love stories here.

Popular Stories

A Problem Named Maria

A widower comes alive again in the arms of another man's wife

I noticed her straight away. It was a long time since a lady caught my eye like that. After five years of widowhood, I had never started looking again. Don't get me wrong; I noticed if an attractive lady served me at the bank, but I didn't feel attracted....

All Stories

The First Time We Kissed

A taboo kiss between mentor and mentee leads to realization of desire...

I stand on the dimly lit stage, just behind the heavy red curtains. The auditorium is empty, except for Rachel and me; these are the best moments, when it's so quiet you can hear the echo of a ladybug's wings. It's peaceful, and the peace is comforting. S...

A Problem Named Maria

A widower comes alive again in the arms of another man's wife

I noticed her straight away. It was a long time since a lady caught my eye like that. After five years of widowhood, I had never started looking again. Don't get me wrong; I noticed if an attractive lady served me at the bank, but I didn't feel attracted....

Lily's Story - Part 8

I yelled out, "Yes, cum lover, fill my sweet peach with your seed!"

Part 8 My god, I'm engaged to be married! It has all happened so fast. I love Wiley, no question, but are we being impetuous? I snuggled up to Wiley, my fingers playing with his chest hair, when he asked, "Sweet, I know this was impulsive. What are your t...

Penetrating The Devil

Why can’t the devil be female?

You penetrate my existence Gently barging into my empty places the rise and fall of your words never letting go — waltzing into my mind ~ Your mouth… so close I taste the delicious sin that awaits on the other side of that narrow inch Just a twitch away A...

Passion Unveiled

From playful banter to whispered confessions, their journey from friendship to love is a sexy dance of discovery and longing.

"Good morning, and welcome to The Book Worm," I said as the door chimed. "I'll be right with you." "But I need help right now," a familiar voice insists. Swiveling around, I spot April standing at the door, also known as my boss. "I don’t know how you've...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Jacob & Lynn #5- "Sonoran Surprise"

"Different minerals in the Desert"

It was an easy drive to the Phoenix metro area upon leaving Sedona. I took Lynn through downtown Phoenix, past ASU, and into the Northeast Valley. I had gotten a great internet deal on a three-night stay at a Residence Inn. For us, it was centrally locate...

Good Timing Part 3

Can a good marriage be saved before it's too late?

She looked at him with a bewildered expression. He smiled as he read her mind. “Don’t worry, honey, there is plenty of time for me later! It’s a you and me kind of weekend!” “What? where? huh” she asked confusedly. “Just GET IN the Jeep and we can get out...

Trust - Part 3

Libby learns more about life, and love, when Ryan takes her under his wing. Series finale.

It was a good thing I was practically finished with school, because I found it impossible to concentrate during class. I thought only of Ryan and when I'd be able to see him again. I continued going to his apartment in the evenings, and as we spent more t...