Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Stories

For all you romantics out there, here is our love stories section.

These are stories of romance and love, which are generally on a deeper relationship level than stories in other categories.

This story category focuses on falling in love, being in love, and developing a loving relationship. Please submit your real life or fictional love stories here.

Popular Stories

The Last Dance - Part Two

Seth and Natalie get closer as they spend more time together.

Natalie woke up in Seth’s arms and wondered if this was what heaven would be like. She had never known pleasure like what she had experienced the night before. She was glad that she’d waited for the right man. Yes, there had been momentary pain when he br...

All Stories

The Last Dance - Part Three

Seth and Natalie tell their parents about their engagement.

Natalie and Seth decided that inviting both sets of parents to dinner at a nice restaurant would be the best way to announce their engagement to them. “They will be less likely to overreact in a public setting,” Seth said. Nat chuckled. “I agree.” “How’s...

I'm Andy: a mid-thirties IT professional. My love life wasn't great - mostly as I was working away a lot, so I decided to apply for The Love Show where experts match couples and valiantly hope that they find love in ten episodes. I explained to the panel...

The Last Dance - Part Two

Seth and Natalie get closer as they spend more time together.

Natalie woke up in Seth’s arms and wondered if this was what heaven would be like. She had never known pleasure like what she had experienced the night before. She was glad that she’d waited for the right man. Yes, there had been momentary pain when he br...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 26 - Christmas Eve

A bitter cold day doesn't stop Cynthia and Jack from a warm loving Christmas

On Christmas Eve morning, Cynthia was buried under the covers. I threw on my robe and bumped up the furnace. The flow of warm air was welcomed. I poured our coffee and headed back to the bedroom. I was curious what the ‘little voice’ was going to ask. “Ba...

My Love, Ophelia

A loving couple enjoy their sexual chemistry.

In my life I have only ever loved two women. My first girlfriend, and Ophelia. There were years of space between the two. I enjoyed my time with new people in between, but there was never a right fit. Then, when Ophelia and I met a few years ago, we just…...

Remembering The Light

Tim and Kerry remember their time in Patagonia and the light that bathed their bodies during their first.

Tim and Kerry had met and connected while she was on holiday in Alaska and he was there working on a mapping aircraft. In his off week, they had spent a week at a lakeside hotel where they enjoyed increasingly long runs, hot showers and cosy time in bed r...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Last Dance - Part One

Fate brought them together

Tears streamed down Natalie’s face as she sat in her car, feeling like she’d been punched in the gut. When her primary care doctor referred her to a specialist, she figured it was to rule things out. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect the unbearab...

A Therapeutic Relationship, Chapter Eleven

Peter and Chloe relish in their reward.

Chloe: Hey, baby. How’s work? Peter: Eh, it’s work. Midday rush is here, so I’ve been dealing with that. Barely had time to catch my breath. Chloe: Aww, you poor thing. I have something to make you all better when you get home. Peter: Oh, I bet you do. I’...

Never Leaving, Never Staying

David and Sarah are the best of friends and tortured lovers.

I was in the office, editing one of my articles when he arrived. It was mid-morning, so I wasn’t expecting anyone. I had been working vigilantly on an interview I had recently had with a local chef at the newest hipster restaurant in town when Patty, the...

Tucking You In

It is time for bed, come and fall asleep with me.

The evening has worn its way to night’s doorstep. I see in your eyes that sleep is wrapping its soft arms around you. I lean forward to take your hand from your lap and raise your knuckles to my lips, pressing them to me. “Darling?” I ask softly. “Ready f...

Longing For Jamie

Two people struggles to let go of each other

Dale holds his finger above the send button as if it's a nuclear bomb he is about to detonate. He has been wanting to send this message to Jamie for days now, but his courage has failed him again. "Fuck it," he tells himself as he closes the phone. Dale m...