Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Dream

"A unique way of spending Christmas with a loved one."

26
13 Comments 13
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Author's Notes

"It's a bit of a mystery as to how Allen is able to spend Christmas with Andrea on the opposite side of the world. <p> [ADVERT] </p>How do you think he did it?"

"Ok, I will be there around seven tonight," I said to my sister Carla before hanging up the phone.

I sat on the couch watching the different colored lights on my Christmas tree twinkle. It was Christmas Eve, and I always went to my sister's house to celebrate Christmas. Her family, along with me and my mom, enjoy the evening together each Christmas Eve. We spend the evening eating crab dip and crackers, along with Christmas cookies, and of course alcoholic beverages, before exchanging gifts. 

I was excited to go, but my mind was elsewhere. Looking at the clock on the end table, it was just after noon. It was going to be a long day, so I decided to take a short nap. Quickly, I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth, before walking to my bed. While I took my clothes off to change into my pajamas for comfort, I stretched and yawned.

Sitting on the bed I reached over to the nightstand and picked up the picture that I looked at each night before I fell asleep. As I looked at the picture of my beautiful Andrea, I slowly laid back until my head rested on my pillow.

Andrea was my world. She was my everything. But, we lived in two separate worlds, with a large body of water, and a lot of land between us. As I stared at her picture, my eyes started to get heavy.

I took a deep breath as I stared into her beautiful green eyes. She was so beautiful in this picture with her blonde hair coming down just below her shoulders. I loved everything about her and loved how we texted each other for several hours each day. We really were inseparable. 

As I placed the picture back on my nightstand, I glanced at the clock, noticing it was almost twelve-thirty. I knew Andrea was at church right now, and I would give anything to be there with her to listen to her play the organ.

A smile crept across my face when I closed my eyes, as I grew very sleepy. Taking a deep breath, I settled into my pillow, smiling, as I thought about Andrea. I could feel myself falling asleep, and my last thought was wishing I could be with her for Christmas. 

Rolling over to my side, I yawned and stretched as I took a deep breath. My eyes slowly opened and I realized that it was getting dark. Quickly, I sat up because I thought I was going to be late. My eyes opened wide as I looked for the clock on my nightstand.

"Six thirty-nine,"  I said to myself as I was quite confused.

I slowly looked around my bedroom. "What happened?" I asked myself as I didn't recognize my own room. 

Swinging my feet off of the bed, they landed on hardwood flooring. I was growing even more confused because my room was carpeted and the walls were painted blue, not white. Placing my hands on the bed, I realized that I was sitting on a quilt. Slowly, and cautiously, I stood up. 

I didn't recognize any of the furniture in the room. Along the wall was a clothing rack. It went around the corner and along the wall for about twelve feet until it reached the door. 

Opposite the bed and next to the door was a chest of drawers with a television on top. I stood there with a confused look while I tried to process my surroundings, which clearly were not mine. 

Slowly, I walked past the door and chest of drawers. I paused for a moment, noticing that the television was a thirty-two-inch LG model, a brand that I didn't own. As I moved past the chest of drawers, I came to a small dressing table.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked myself as I looked down at the dressing table, noticing that there was a mirror and other items.

Slowly, I walked over to the window and peered outside. It was almost dark, but I could see what looked like a garden and a pool that was covered. What was more confusing was that there was snow on the ground.

Slowly, I turned and walked toward the door. Looking at the clock on the nightstand, something just didn't look right. I walked to the nightstand and picked up the picture frame and turned it so I could look at it. I paused and let out a soft gasp as I covered my mouth with my hand. It wasn't a picture of Andrea, instead, it was a picture of me. 

I was completely startled as I turned and looked at the door. "Where the hell am I?" I thought to myself as I slowly walked toward the bedroom door. As I walked, I felt strange. I was walking, yet it was completely silent. I didn't hear any of the floor.boards squeaking and I made no sound as I walked. 

Cautiously, I walked through the open bedroom door into a hallway. Nothing looked familiar as I noticed another open door on the left. Slowly, I peered around the corner, realizing it was a bathroom. It looked so different from mine, especially the toilet. 

Slowly, I made my way down this long hallway. There was another open door that I walked through, leading into the kitchen. I stood still, just taking in my surroundings as I was completely confused. 

"Where the hell am I?" I thought to myself again as I was not in my own kitchen. Nothing was making sense as I looked around, and there were a lot of things that I couldn't explain. 

There was no full-size refrigerator, rather There was one built-in under the counter. As I walked toward the sink, my eyes were drawn to the strange-looking circular outlets in the wall above the counter. 

"Am I in another dimension?" I thought to myself as my eyes were fixated on the round outlets with two prong holes in them. 

I slowly walked across the kitchen, taking in my surroundings, when I stopped in front of a very different-looking calendar. I stared at it, trying to figure out why it was wrong, or different. The week began with Monday instead of Sunday, and it ended with Sunday instead of Saturday. It just didn't make sense. 

As I walked from the kitchen into the living room, I noticed several pictures on the wall. As I looked at the pictures, they were of no one I knew. My eyes went from picture to pictures, each time coming to the same conclusion, I didn't know any of these people.

Turning, I saw the beautiful Christmas tree. Just as I stepped toward the tree, I froze, as I heard people talking. "Oh no," I thought to myself as the door in the kitchen opened and people started walking in. I panicked and ran, hiding behind the fresh live Christmas tree. I could hear a small group of people talking and laughing. As I cowered down between the tree and the wall, I realized that I couldn't understand what they were saying. They weren't speaking English.

My heart was racing as I could hear laughter coming from the kitchen. "Oh no," I thought as I heard cupboard doors closing and glasses being set on the counter-top. 

I thought about running but I was afraid I would be seen. Looking around, I saw a closet door open a bit and I thought about quietly running to hide in there. Glancing toward the kitchen, I took two steps toward the closet door before I froze. Everyone was suddenly walking into the living room toward the Christmas tree.

My heart was racing and I held my breath as I stood motionless. As I tried to stand perfectly still, everyone walked past me as though I didn't exist. Just then, I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt a form of euphoria I never felt before as I watched Andrea walk from the kitchen toward me.

As she approached, I wanted to reach out and touch her. Oddly, she never looked at me. She simply walked past me and joined the others near the Christmas tree. That's when I realized exactly where I was. 

I suddenly recognized the others from pictures I had seen. I wanted to talk, but I couldn't get the words out. I tried to reach out to touch Andrea with my trembling hand. Oddly, I was able to feel her, but for some reason, she couldn't feel me.

She started talking to her mother and father as I stood next to her. Nobody could see me, which was really confusing. "What has happened to me? Have I died?" I thought as I couldn't process how I ended up in Andrea's apartment in Germany. 

Looking over at the others sitting on the couch, I smiled as I recognized them from the pictures that Andrea shared with me. It was her sister Maike, her sister's husband Andreas, and her niece Julia.

As Andrea walked over to her sister, I went with her. They started talking and laughing as Andreas and Julia joined the conversation. I had no clue what they were talking about as all of the conversations were in German. 

There was a moment when Andrea was alone. I reached down and touched her hand. I felt her warm soft fingers against mine. Her skin was so soft and smooth, but I couldn't take her hand into mine.

"Andrea, can you hear me?" I asked as she suddenly walked past me and walked over to Julia. 

As everyone gathered around the Christmas tree, I took a moment to sit on the couch. I tried processing this entire evening, but I couldn't make sense of it. I felt terrible because if I was dead, why was I here, and not with my family? 

As I became lost in my thoughts, I looked up to see everyone standing around the Christmas tree with their arms around each other's waist. I quickly stood up and joined them as they began to sing a song I recognized. I wanted to stand with my arm around Andrea, but her mother was to the left, and her sister was to her right. As I moved to the end, I placed my arm around Julia, and joined them in singing Silent Night. The only difference was, I sang in English. 

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

After several minutes and all of the verses, everyone exchanged presents. I loved the togetherness of Andrea's family and you could feel the love in the room. Everyone sat on the big blue sofa and began opening their gifts.

I sat on the arm of the sofa next to Andrea watching silently. She unwrapped a collection of Harry Potter books and grew extremely excited. Just sitting here watching her smile and laugh made me both happy and sad. I was happy because she looked so happy. But I was also sad, because if I was dead, then I missed out on physically being with her and sharing my life with her. 

Her sister held up a sweater and everyone around her seemed to like it. Her dad unwrapped a chef's apron and a new set of very sharp knives to use in the kitchen. Andreas opened up a new warm vest to wear under his jacket which he promptly tried on. Julia was the last to open her gift as everyone had their eyes on her. Quickly, she tore the wrapping paper away from her gift. Her eyes widened. She drew a deep breath. She jumped up off of the couch as she held up a new Gucci bag. 

I just sat there next to Andrea enjoying her Christmas. I always wanted to spend Christmas with her as it was a very special holiday to us. She always told me about her Christmas being a bit different than a traditional American Christmas, and she was right.

Everyone continued to talk and enjoy snacks and beverages as I just sat on the arm of the sofa taking everything in. I loved everything about Andrea and her family. I loved their closeness and their togetherness. 

Finally about an hour later, everyone prepared to leave. Andrea said goodnight to her parents first, hugging them and thanking them before they walked out the door. Then she thanked her sister and her husband before giving Julia a long hug. As they all said their final goodbye, Andrea closed the door and we were now alone.

"What a beautiful Christmas," I said as she turned and walked past me, unaware I was here. 

I followed her down the hallway before she turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I slowly walked into her bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I heard the water running as she was taking a shower. I sat there thinking about how much I loved her and wanted to be here with her. But, I still couldn't fully process how and why I was here tonight. As I tried to think about tonight's events, I heard the bathroom door open.

Looking at the bedroom door I was stunned. She walked toward me completely naked. Her golden blonde hair was wet, which gave her a sultry look. Her 34C breasts bounced from side to side with each step. I could tell the moisture on her skin, and the cool air she was walking through, was having an effect on her. Her nipples were rock-hard, and were begging for attention.

My eyes lowered further to her pussy. It looked so smooth as there was absolutely no hair. Her legs were stunningly toned as she walked over to her dressing table and sat down. 

"Andrea," I said softly as I watched her squeeze lotion into her hand.

"Andrea," I said again louder, hoping that she would somehow hear me.

I watched her caress her arms and breasts as she massaged lotion into her skin. I sat there admiring her as I loved her so deeply. After massaging lotion into her legs, she stood up and walked to the side of her bed.

She fluffed her pillows and placed them against the headboard of the bed. The bed jiggled a bit as she laid down on her back and made herself comfortable. After staring at the ceiling for several minutes, she looked over at my picture on the nightstand.

I climbed onto the bed and lay next to her. I smiled as she picked up my picture and gazed at me for an extended period of time. 

"Merry Christmas Allen. I love you," she whispered softly as a tear trickled out of her eye.

I too felt myself starting to tear up as I saw her emotions affecting her. She placed my picture on her bare breasts and hugged me tightly, as tears streamed down both of her cheeks. Reaching over, I placed my hand on hers. Tears dripped off of my cheeks as well, because I could feel her soft hand, but she could not feel mine. 

After several minutes, she picked my picture up and kissed it before setting it back on her nightstand. She lay there, staring up at the ceiling, while she wiped her tears from her cheeks. I began talking to her, telling her how much I loved her, and how wonderful it was to share Christmas with her. I apologized for letting her down, because if I did in fact die, we could never be together. I now hoped that my sister would send her a message to give her the sad news. 

I continued talking to her as she once again reached over and picked up my picture. As I lay next to her, she began to caress her breast as she looked at my picture. Quickly, her breathing grew deeper as she lightly squeezed her breast. A soft whimper and moan escaped her lips, as she twisted and tugged on her nipple.

"I wish you were with me tonight," she said softly as her hand slowly slipped from her breast down to her stomach while she continued looking at my picture.

"I need you so badly Allen," she said while staring at my picture as her fingers continued to slide down her stomach.

Just then, she took a deep breath. Her fingers found her pussy and her eyes fluttered. As she held my picture with one hand, she began to rub her slit with the other.

My heart was beating faster. I reached out and placed my hand on hers. I could feel her warmth against my hand. As she rubbed her pussy, my hand rubbed with hers.

She spread her legs wide as she remained on her back. When she moved her hand away, I reached out and touched her. I could feel myself trembling inside as I was rubbing Andrea's pussy. I could feel her warm wet opening as I massaged her pussy in a tight circular motion. 

"Oh Allen," she moaned as her fingers returned to her pussy.

Since she could not feel me, I crawled between her legs and settled in. I reached out, wrapping my arms around her thighs as I lowered my mouth to her opening. I trembled as I tasted her for the very first time. Her rubbing, along with my licking, caused her to gasp and pant heavily. My tongue fluttered against her clit before diving deep into her folds. Just then, she rolled over and placed my picture on her pillow.

Reaching over, she opened a drawer on her nightstand and pulled out a dildo. Without hesitation she put it in her mouth and began sucking on it as she positioned herself on her knees. 

While I watched her, she reached under herself and began to rub the head of the dildo up and down her slit. I could hear the sticky sounds it made just before she gasped as she pushed the head inside.

"Oh Allen," she moaned softly as she pushed the toy all the way inside her.

I positioned myself on my knees and gripped her hips. I lined my cock up with her opening and pushed inside. I began thrusting, pacing myself with the dildo that was sliding in and out of her.

I never felt so close to anyone in my life. As we were making love, she was staring down at my picture. I felt incredible adulation at how much she loved me. I only wished that we were together in person.

As her pace quickened, my pace quickened as well. Her breathing grew heavier and her moans turned to gasp. I knew she was going to cum soon, as her pussy started clenching my thrusting member.

"Oh Allen, I love you," she cried out as a powerful orgasm raced through her body. 

Her pussy clenching my cock over and over sent me past the point of no return. My own orgasm blended with hers as we both came together. I never felt more in love than I did at this moment. 

I was overwhelmed with emotion as I made love to the one person that I loved more than anyone else. Experiencing simultaneous orgasms connected us on an entirely new level. 

Just then, she withdrew the dildo from her pussy as I pulled out. She rolled over onto her side, clutching my picture. I lay down, feeling her arms around me. I was beginning to feel sleepy, as was she, and I never wanted this moment to end.

"Merry Christmas Allen, I love you," she whispered softly as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

I smiled because hearing that made me feel incredibly loved. I closed my eyes as I lay in Andrea's arms, feeling better than ever. Very quickly I started to grow sleepy until I finally dozed off. 

My eyes opened and I sat up. Looking around, I was back in my bedroom. Looking over at my nightstand I saw that the picture was of Andrea. I quickly jumped off of my bed, hearing it squeak in the process. I picked up Andrea's picture and looked into her eyes before I kissed her. "You just gave me the best Christmas present. Merry Christmas Andrea, I love you."



















Published 
Written by MrSlutResort
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments