Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A letter to the one i love

"things i wish i could say out loud"

1
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
828 words 828 words
I see you across the dining room table, a smile on your face. Your cheeks so red but no makeup on. I know that you are mine.

Each night I lay with you in bed, desire to connect. Not for just the pleasure, but rather an outward expression of inner feelings. I've thought of you throughout the day, your pleasure on my mind. I think of all the things to write to let you know I care. The fact that I'm so proud of you for not going postal at work while putting up with all the crazy people. The way you try to keep up with the house work although you're tired. The way that on some mornings I wake to coffee made. The way you look. Yes, the way you look and the way your skin feels under my hand and then my mind turns to thoughts of passion, to things that I could do, of things you would enjoy.

Relax, get comfortable and read my every word. Hear my voice within your head and let your body go. Your beauty is amazing, your body what I need. Smile, and think of me. Your heart begins to beat. Although the years have added up, I want you still the same. Although you've changed, as I have too, I need you still the same. Your passion has been buried deep within you, I long to let it out. I want to help you lose yourself in pleasure, forgetting all your cares, and with a gentle touch, removing all the things that cloud your mind.

I long to make you want to succumb, to give into your need. To see you arch your back and tense every muscle in your body. Feel the passion building, you need to find release. You long to be touched and feel my touch.

Desire has overcome you, need burns within you. You bite your lip and give in to feelings that are overwhelming you. You want the feelings deep inside, to launch you from this world. So many ways to please you; you only need to ask.

My hands upon your back and legs, your shoulders and your arms, lightly scratching, gentle rubbing with lotion smelling sweet. Your face is flushed; hold your breath and fight the urge to moan.

A candle burning softly, you've sunken into the bed. Every muscle relaxed, your senses dulled, you float as if on air. My lips upon your body, you tingle with their touch.

You close your eyes and grab my head gently urging me lower.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

I trace your nipples one last time and slowly move down your body.

My hands on your sides, my lips on your skin, slowly lower, lower. Circles with my lips and tongue, a gentle nibble and bite. You spread your legs, you long to feel my lips on yours.

My slowness drives you crazy you want that feeling now. You grab my head and force it down to show me what you need. My tongue has found that special place; your stomach tightens with anticipation.

Warm breath, gentle circles, my tongue upon you there; fingers work their way inside. You roll your hips, fingers in my hair to let me know how good it feels.

Your breath in ragged gasps, you can't believe the feelings coursing through your veins. You give in completely, you want it to take control and let the passion flow, you want to explode, you want the release; you need to feel that feeling.

My fingers moving in and out, my tongue goes round and round. My hand squeezing your butt, your legs move back and forth. The peak is building fast. You're mine, I'm taking you to places you long to go. I send your body over the top, with passionate kisses and fingers and tongue. You tense, you gasp. The waves are crashing over you, as if they'll never stop.

You lose your breath, you cannot breath. I long to make you cum. You grasp my hair and pull me towards you as you lose control. Each muscle tenses, your toes curl. A moan escapes your throat.

Abandoned to the pleasure, you collapse and drift in bliss. Amazed at just how good it feels to be wanted and need and loved.

A smile overtakes your face as you realize you can provide the same release for me. You slowly take that part of me within your gentle grasp. With hands and lips you make me hard knowing where it will lead. You want to feel me enter you, when two shall join as one. Your body is mine, I long to please and hear your sounds of bliss.

You take control and choose the way in which we shall be joined. That one position that you love that causes you to feel. At last we're joined, our bodies move as one. We ride the feelings, skin on skin, the endless hands of time.
Published 
Written by omnivour
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors