Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Novel Romantic Approach - Part 1

"The things I will do for Blackhawk Tickets."

21
16 Comments 16
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Three months ago

Fuck my balls ached my dick throbbed.

I'd been aching and hard all night, after she let me lick her. It was too long, since she let me touch her and nothing tasted like her. No one was like her or even came close to her. I would gladly endure any punishment she inflicted on me though, because I fucked up. I hurt her and I was just grateful, she even gave me the time of day.

I could still taste her on my lips. She left me wanting and throbbing last night, but she said we had plans and that I was not to touch myself, although I was desperate to, but I wouldn't. I didn't want to ruin the surprise she said, she had in store for us. I glanced at the clock it was 6 am. She said she would be here at 8 am. to pick me up. Fuck, I missed her. I would gladly have blue balls for the rest of my life, if she would just forgive me and give me a second chance.

My mind drifted back two years ago, sitting in that bar with friends and that annoying bitch, Helen. It was all kinda fuzzy from there and I didn't want to be there with my head fuzzy. Those shots were a bad idea, but what else was I going to do. I had nothing else to do except sit at home alone, now I finished my shift.

Helen's words buzzed in my ears like white noise and as usual, I just agreed with her to shut her up. I was all for a nice easy fuck, but I had no interest in a slut who fucked the entire bar. I had some standards and I didn't want cooties or worse. Besides, she had huge fake tits. I hated fake tits.

Suddenly, she leaped onto my lap pressing her large fake knockers into my chest. She squealed in that annoying voice, how excited she was. Could I pick her up at 7 pm. on Friday? What the fuck had I agreed to?

Brian patted me on the back, "Thanks man, thought I was gonna have to endure this alone. Teresa is making me go. You own a suit right? You don't just own scrubs?"

A pox on all alcohol, what the fuck had I agreed to?

"Oh John," said Helen rubbing her skanky false nails up my chest and leaning closer, "we're going to have so much fun you and I." She wriggled her hips and fat arse over my flaccid cock seductively.

I got the fuck out of there.

Next day at work, I guzzled water and coffee like a man possessed, sitting at my desk and my email pinged.

Message from Brian:

"So Dude, How's your head today? You have a suit, right? If not, get one. You can't turn up at the launch in scrubs mate."

I reply:

"WTF are you talking about? Yes, I own a suit. What fucking launch? No my head's not ok. You and your fucking shots, you arsehole. We don't all work from home."

Message from Brian:

"Dude don't you dare. You agreed to go with Helen the whore and for some fucking reason, Teresa adores Helen and I adore Teresa. If you bail out on me dude, she's gonna be pissed at me. Besides man, you can't make me go to the launch of a Romance novel by a dude. I might add. WTF is up with that shit anyway, a dude writing romance? Teresa and I will meet you there. You can pick Helen the whore up at 7 pm. like you agreed. She's gonna email you her address. Dress smart, ok and ffs brush your damn hair."

I reply:

"Romance novel? Launch? Dude are you smoking weed? WTF are you talking about. Am I fuck picking that slut up or going anywhere with her?"

I hit send and my phone rang a few minutes later, it was Brian.

"Don't you bail on me man," he said.

"No fucking way, I love you bro, but this is asking too much," I replied.

"I have two spare front row seat tickets to the Hawks vs. Pittsburg Penguins next month. They're yours, if you do this for me."

FUCK! How was a man supposed to refuse such a thing?

"Is Helen the Whore going?"

"No, just me and Teresa, the tickets are yours man. Just do this for me."

"You motherfucker, fine but you're buying the beers all night and you still owe me."

"Deal," he hung up.

FUCK! The fucking Hawks had better win. This was going to be the worst night of my fucking life and no way in hell was I drinking this was going to suck.

So Friday night, there I am wearing a fucking suit I hate suits. Helen, the whore, latched onto me, dressed like a whore, with her fake tits bulging out of her barely there dress.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

I was bored shitless sipping mineral water at a Romance novel launch for a gay guy called David. He wasn't bad actually, I kinda liked him plus he was a Hawks fan, so despite his love of Romance writing made him the man.

Still I was bored out my skull and I'd only been there thirty minutes. Apparently, David who was related to Teresa, Brian's fiancée, was giving a private read from his novel. I glanced up and saw a vision, a very understated vision. My heart missed a beat and my cock twitched.

She was stunning, clearly one of the staff and a minor one judging by her lack of designer clothing. Yet to me, she was the most desirable thing I'd ever seen. She was also tiny. I could only get a side glimpse of her. I glanced down, my eyes trailing those lush long lickable legs. Despite her lack of height and for a laugh, when I saw her, she was wearing at least four-inch heels and yet, she was still so petite, but seriously sexy.

She wore a simple black dress, cut just above the knee, with a slim waist, dark hair held up in a pin. She had, what looked to me, like an arse to die for. My eyes were glued to her and it annoyed me to see I wasn't the only one looking. Who was she? I had to know.

She seemed to be the meet and greet lady. So, I excused myself and managed to unshackle Helen the whore from me with the help of Dave. He smirked at me, after noticing my blatant ogling of the goddess in the simple black dress.

I headed across the room towards her my heart was pounding. What the fuck was wrong with me? Then she turned to look at me, as I drew near. Lightening struck me. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She had the most stunning big brown eyes I have ever seen and the cutest nose. She was all her, nothing fake about her. My eyes roamed down her lush body. "Mmm," those tits were perfect, even barely exposed and they were not fake. My cock went full semi.

"Good Evening sir, can I help you?" she said.

OH FUCK ME! British. I was a goner and my semi went to instant hard-on. She had the sweetest softest voice I had ever heard, which perfectly matched her. My eyes sprung back to her face and her mesmerizing eyes and lush kissable lips. I was speechless, but I noticed her smile. The whole demeanor she put on was just that. This woman was haunted, like me.

Her smile, although beautiful didn't quite meet her eyes and her eyes though beautiful were haunted. Her smile faltered and she looked at me, really looked at me. I felt it in my soul. She saw me, the real me and took a step back. I wanted to hold her, touch her, comfort her. What the fuck was wrong with me? Since when did I give a shit about anyone? I was also rendered speechless. She recovered before I did, regaining her composure and asked again in that soft sweet voice, if she could help me. Like a moron, I mumbled something about needing the bathroom. She politely pointed me in the right direction. That left me no alternative, but to leave, when all I wanted to do was stay and be near her.

Two hours later, with Helen the whore still latched to my arm though, I barely noticed Helen because my eyes were following the other woman around the room, as she greeted guests, chatted with them, made them smile and feel welcome. Whoever she was, she was good at her job and everyone seemed to warm to her.

Helen excused herself. She was pretty drunk and I was glad to be rid of her because I no longer wanted to leave. I just wanted her to leave me alone, so I could watch my Goddess.

"Would you like me to introduce you to Kiera?" said Dave, who all in all, despite the romance thing, seemed to be a nice guy. I liked him, but I wasn't really paying attention, my eyes were busy.

"Hmmm who?" I asked, still watching her.

"Kiera, the woman your eyes haven't stopped watching for the last two hours. Would you like me to introduce you? She is lovely. You will love her. She is a sweetheart."

Kiera, so that was her name, my Goddess, so beautiful. Kiera suddenly became my favourite name in the entire universe and it perfectly suited her.

I nodded and saw David wave a hand. She smiled and headed our way.

Fuck me, I was a goner.

**********

Big thank you to frogprince for editing for me... you are a star.

Published 
Written by Kiera
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments