Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Restless Evening, Part 2

"All may not be going according to the plan... but this might be better..."

3
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

In a single motion, Justin had pinned Erin to the bed. She gasped from the sudden gesture, her heart beating even faster than before.

With that hint of mischief still in his eyes, Justin said, “I’m going to give you what you need, on one condition.”

Erin felt her body tingle. The anticipation only increased her desires. “What’s the condition?” she implored,  maintaining eye contact.

Justin licked his lips and grinned wickedly. “Ask for it,” he replied.

Ask for it? Erin’s face showed an expression of confusion. “Ask for what?” she inquired.

“Ask me to do what you want,” Justin teased. “Ask me to be rough, to spank you, to kiss you, to fuck you… In fact - ” He pushed her shoulders deeper into the bed. “ - Beg for it.”

BEG FOR IT?!

Justin laughed, seeing Erin’s eyes widen.

“Since you seem to have some trouble with patience and clarity, you’re going to get some practice tonight,” he stated plainly. “Either tell me exactly what you want, or you won’t get it.”

Erin stammered. “I can’t just...that’s not...it’s not fa - ”

“Erin,” Justin interjected. “Come on. You know I have to torture you just a little bit. After all,” he brushed a strand of hair behind Erin’s ear and smirked. “It’s fun to watch you squirm.”

Beg for it... What am I supposed to say?

“I, uh,” Erin began. “Please kiss me?”

Justin gave her a quick peck on the forehead. “Now what?” he asked playfully.

Did he just…?

“That’s what you asked for, right?” Justin jeered.

Ohhhh no, he did not! “Kiss me harder,” Erin clarified, raising an eyebrow. “On the lips.”

Joining her on the bed, Justin leaned down and enveloped Erin’s mouth with his own. His own breathing became labored as he sucked her bottom lip, giving it a gentle nibble before swirling his tongue against hers.

His lips are so soft, my goodness…

Erin wrapped her arms around Justin, pulling him closer. Stealthily, she moved her hand down his body until she reached his crotch, his stiffness proving that he was enjoying himself, too. Groaning at her touch, Justin kissed her deeper. His fingernails dug lightly into her back, causing her to whimper. Freeing her mouth from his, Erin instructed Justin to take off his pants.

Justin pursed his lips. “Say ‘please,’” he ordered in reply.

Please take off your pants, Justin,” Erin said, and rolled her eyes. What a dork.

Justin stood up and unbuckled his belt. Sliding it off, he folded it in his hands and snapped it loudly, making Erin jump.

“Still in the mood for some of that?” Justin asked, and chuckled.

Remembering the previous spanking, Erin clenched her thighs together.

Might be nice…

Justin began to unbutton his shirt, then stopped halfway through. His face held an expression of fondness that manifested more frequently in the past.

“What's that look for?” Erin asked.

Justin sighed softly and looked back down at his buttons. “You're just sweet, is all.”

Erin immediately blushed; the nostalgia of her and Justin's early dating all flooded back. It felt like a hundred years ago that they first clicked, and now that familiar coyness present in fresh relationships was right there with them again.

I can't believe I pouted at this lovely man.

With his shirt now on the floor, Justin paused and said, "Wait a second... "

Erin cackled. “I just said pants, not shirt!”

Justin let out a hearty laugh.

“Whatever, force of habit. It's not as if the shirt would have stayed on, anyway.”

He wiggled his eyebrows at her in an exaggerated manner.

Erin snickered and stood up from the bed, falling to her knees. “I'll help you with your pants,” she murmured, looking up at a very flustered Justin, a sight that pleased her greatly.

I need to do this more often.

Unbuttoning his fly, Erin savored making Justin wait. She made sure to take her time fumbling with his zipper. Justin’s breathing grew to a pant as Erin slipped her fingers in the waistband of his pants.

It's not so easy to be patient, is it?

Sliding down his slacks as slowly as possible, Erin sucked in her breath as she saw the very noticeable bulge through his briefs. She felt her nipples press uncomfortably against her bra at the thought of fully revealing the proof of Justin's arousal. As the white cotton underwear came down, Erin's lips took over. Justin's hard cock filled her mouth, making him moan.

“Oh, God… ”

The warm, smooth ridges of his manhood tickled Erin’s tongue. She alternated her pace with a few short strokes followed by one deep plunge.

“Just like that,” Justin gasped, placing a hand lightly on Erin’s head. At his request, Erin maintained her technique, holding Justin's legs for balance.

After about a minute, Justin held Erin's head and stopped her.

“I'm sure you don't want this to finish this before it starts.” He stepped out of his briefs and guided Erin up from her knees. “What do you want, now?” he inquired.

Erin thought for a few moments. “I love it when you bite my neck…” she answered slyly. Justin didn't react.

I still have to tell him?

“I really want you to do that,” Erin admitted. “Please bite my neck.”

Justin took a step closer and reached his hands behind her. “Let me just take this off.”

Oh yeah, that thing…

“Did you think I didn’t notice the choker I bought for you?” Justin asked, unclasping it. His touch was gentle, but deliberate. “You'd better believe I noticed,” he whispered hungrily, and sank his teeth into the nape of Erin’s neck.

“Oh!” Erin cried out.

Her nerve endings were alight with sensation. Justin grabbed her around her waist and shoulder, applying timely nibbles and kisses on her erogenous zones. Erin could feel Justin's stiffness against her thigh, making her all the more turned on at his actions.

“Ears now,” she rasped, and Justin followed dutifully.

He sucked Erin's left earlobe and scratched his hands down her back to her ass, ending the movement with a rough squeeze. Touch me more! It feels so fucking good! Erin’s bra became too tight once more, frustrating her bridled desire. Touch my nipplesㅡor taste them! Not used to being so blunt, Erin struggled to say the words.

“Touch... ahh... put your… ” Reading her mind, Justin grabbed Erin's breasts.

“Hmm?” He hummed in her ear, giving her earlobe a light bite.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

“What do you need?”

“Touch my nipples… ” Erin's face flushed, but was soon distracted from her self-consciousness with the loss of her bra.

“Gladly,” Justin said, and fondled her breasts. His nimble fingers lightly flicked her nipples, then pinched them, making Erin yelp.

“Mmmmm,” she groaned, basking in the delicious shocks.

Leaning down and lifting Erin's nightgown, Justin suckled her right breast. The warm wetness of his mouth set off a whole new spark in Erin's body. Her inhibitions were at an all time low.

“Justin,” she finally pleaded. “Fuck me hard.”

Justin's eyes flashed with excitement. “You'd like that, wouldn't you?”

Erin nodded and sat on the bed. “Yes. Fuck me,” she replied smartly.

Justin nodded back at her. “Just a minute,” he said, leaving the bedroom.

The fire between Erin's legs was screaming.

What?! Where is he going?! Take me right now!

Erin heard a kitchen drawer open, further rousing her urgent curiosity. Justin returned with what appeared to be… A wooden spoon?

“A wooden spoon?” Erin asked, puzzled. “Whatㅡwait!” She covered her mouth at the realization.

Justin cracked a smile. “Just as a quick reminder that I noticed you cooked a nice dinner,” he explained. “I figured this kitchen utensil would be an appropriate implement.”

Erin gulped. She'd never been spanked with a wooden spoon before. How hard is he going to spank me with that?

Justin sat on the bed and patted his lap. “Come here, love.”

Erin gulped again as she crawled across his legs. “Will you build up a little?” She asked, her voice cracking.

Justin rubbed her ass and gave it a small 'Smack!'

“Of course,” he replied.

'Smack! Smack! Smack!' 

Mm… Erin arched her back to accommodate Justin's hand. I do quite love this “discipline.” 

'Smack! Smack! Smack!' 

“Ah! Oh!” The intensity swiftly increased, pushing Erin out of her daydream and into grasping the sheets.

Justin smiled at her little whimpers. “You've been ordering me around all night,” he jeered, chuckling, and landed two hard blows on each side.

“Ouch! Ow! Ooh! Hey!” Erin kicked her legs. “You told me to!”

“What about what I want?” Justin scraped his nails down Erin's burning ass, making her protest more.

“Why must you tease me?” she whined. Then she felt something smooth and cool rubbing on her backside.

Even with her nervousness, Erin couldn't deny the moisture that was inching down her thigh.

“Count each one and thank me after,” Justin instructed.

He's never done this before... oh, I want him inside me so badly!

“How many will I get?” Erin asked.

Justin glided the spoon along Erin's tender sit spot. “We’ll see how it goes.”

'Thwack!' “

Oww!”

Erin's hand immediately shot back to massage down the sharp pain. “That hurt!”

Justin removed her hand and held it behind her back. “You'll remember it better that way,” he snickered. “I thought you liked a bit of pain with your pleasure.”

Erin felt tempted to pout again, when 'Thwack!' 

“Ouchhhh! Two, thank you!”

Justin traced his fingers along Erin's spine and said, “Look at that. You've got two red marks on that ass of yours.”

'Thwack!' 

“Three! Thank you! Ohhh!”

Erin buried her face in the bedspread.

That spoon hurts! But it’s also... oh my Lord … 

'Thwack!'

“Four, thank you!” she cried.

'Thwack! Thwack! 

“Five, six! Thank you!”

I wonder if any grown-up schoolgirls ever went through this. Ooh, I should get a short skiㅡ 

'Thwack!' “Ow! Seven.”

“Have you learned your lesson?” Justin asked.

What lesson, exactly? Wait for him to catch on, or tell him what I want? Both?

“Yes,” replied Erin.

'Thwack!' 

“Yeow! Hey! Eight, thanksㅡI said I learned my lesson!”

Justin tossed the spoon aside and sat Erin up on the bed, kissing her passionately before she could utter another word.

His demeanor was urgent and heated. Yet, the way he held Erin so tightly was more than just sexual.

“I need your attention too,” Justin said quietly, lingering before delving into another lip-lock.

Erin felt herself melt into his arms. His soft lips traveled from her mouth to her neck to her collarbone, trailing kisses upon kisses all over Erin's upper body.

Justin's big green eyes stared into Erin's.

“Kiss me,” he said, with a newfound tenderness.

Erin's felt a tug at her heartstrings at the desperation in Justin's voice. She placed both hands on his cheeks and brought him close.

“I love you,” she said, before focusing in on his mouth.

Erin saw fireworks when she finally kissed him; they were the same fireworks she saw when she first made him laugh. The old familiar affection was still alive and strong; it just took moments like these to remember it all.

After the long, sweet embrace, Justin broke off the kiss.

“What would you like now, my love?” he asked.

I want you to stay in my life forever.

Erin pressed her thighs together, recalling the arousal she still possessed. Intimacy. Burning, impassioned intimacy. “I want toㅡ” she started, but Justin cut her off.

“This time, you really have to beg,” he included, smiling shrewdly. “You’ve got the clarity part down, now for the begging.”

Erin chewed her lip, thinking.

“Please take off my nightgown,” she said. Justin obeyed and lifted the silky fabric over Erin’s head.

Now she was almost naked, wearing nothing but those pink, lacy panties. Erin’s nipples stiffened at the cool air outside of the garment, something Justin quickly observed. Erin stood up and slid her thumbs in the waistband of her underwear, slipping them all the way down and leaving them on the floor in the pile of their clothes.

“You’re beautiful,” Justin mumbled, reaching out to caress her hip.

Erin’s heart rate sped up at her lover’s touch. Touch me moㅡ Once again, reading her mind, Justin shifted his hand between Erin’s legs.

“I can guess what you’re going to ask for next,” he said knowingly. Without instruction, he dove his fingers into her, making her stagger for a moment.

“H-hey,” Erin cried breathlessly. The gentle flickering inside her reignited her full yearning. “Please,” she gasped. “Please fuck me.”

Justin withdrew his fingers and eagerly pressed Erin against the bed. “Beg for it,” he growled in her ear, teasing her clit with his cock, just barely missing the opening each time.

“Please fuck me,” Erin moaned. “I need to feel you inside me!”

Justin licked up from Erin’s neck to her ear, whispering, “Beg.”

“Please!” she cried out. “Please, please, please, I want you to fuck me! Please fuck me, Justin!"

Published 
Written by FeministGoddess99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments