Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Simple Affair--Vic and Cheryl

"Fantasy time for Vic and Cheryl"

22
12 Comments 12
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It has been one year since my divorce from Elaine was final. A lot has happened since then, so let me fill you in on all of the changes.

First off, Cheryl and I couldn't be happier. We are deeply in love and it shows in everything we do. We talk about everything, we go to movies, galleries and museums and there are always subtle displays of affection flashing like sparks between us.

Our sex life has been great since I moved in and now we are beginning to experiment. Cheryl has some things she has always wanted to try but never felt comfortable talking about until I entered her life. She calls it her "sexual bucket list" and she's asked me to help her fulfill it. I have a few items of my own, so we are getting the chance to find out what naughty little things are on the lists. We've decided that we are going to try one each month and this Saturday night we will take a swing at one of hers. The following month will be mine and so forth. I think it's an exciting way to find out what our deepest fantasies are. I won't know what Cheryl's fantasy will be until Saturday night, so it really will be a surprise.

Elaine is doing well. She used part of the house proceeds to buy a condo. She lives with Francine and keeps the condo for the address. It's too bad that they are still in the closet, but our society hasn't fully embraced same-sex relationships in certain situations. They are very much in love and I hope they find the happiness they so richly deserve.

As for me, I invested my share of the house. With the markets rebounding from the recession, my investments have been doing real well. I want to take some of it and give Cheryl a honeymoon she'll never forget. That's right, I said honeymoon. This year has taught me that I can't live without her. I ask Cheryl to marry me once a month. She hasn't accepted yet, but she's wearing down. She says she doesn't want to rush into marriage just yet, so for now my proposals have become a humorous regularity. I know she loves me, so I keep asking just the same.

The fantasy thing, bucket list, whatever you want to call it, is proving to be fun. It's Saturday morning, and tonight's the night. She even made me go without sex this week as she got ready for tonight's action. We're going to dinner tonight and when we get home she'll let me in on the big secret.

The day crawled for me. I tried to do something, anything to take my mind off the big reveal tonight, but it didn't work. I am so excited to help Cheryl with her fantasy.

Finally we go to dinner and I order a Kansas City strip steak. There's nothing like it when it comes to steaks. Cheryl and I share a bottle of wine with our meal, as she eats a large seafood salad. Cheryl has been gently suggesting to me that I cut back on my red meat, but tonight I'm nervous and fall back into my carnivore mode. Cheryl just laughs and tells me to calm down. I devour my meal like a starving man, bringing more laughs from Cheryl.

Finally we leave and head home. Cheryl is calm as can be, while I'm antsy and fidget in my seat the whole way back home. As we pull in the garage, Cheryl gives me a kiss. "Honey," she says, "Give me a few minutes to get ready and I'll call you to come up."

"Okay, sweetie, do you need me to do anything to get ready?"

"No, Vic, just bring an open mind and a hard cock and we'll be just fine. Pour yourself a drink and let your mind clear. I think once you see what I have planned you'll have no problem at all getting the hard cock."

That was all I needed to hear. I wonder what it is she's going to lay on me once I see her again. She never fails to get my motor up and running. This fantasy thing is going to be unbelievable, I can just tell.

I waited thirty minutes downstairs as Cheryl was getting ready. I was on the verge of going up to see if she was okay when she called down to tell me that it was time for me to join her. I was totally unprepared for what I saw.

She was dressed all in black leather. From the bustier to the stiletto heels, she was a vision of naughty, nasty sex. The bustier enhanced her already perfect breasts, pushing them together and upward, giving her a voluptuous appearance. The black thong panties were outlined by a black leather garter set, supporting sheer black stockings. The stiletto heels had to be four to five inches tall, making her legs thrust out and giving her a wanton look. Of course, the deep red lipstick and dark eyeliner just accentuated the whole effect. If she was trying to get me revved up, she succeeded in grand fashion. I was as hard as a teenager standing there soaking up the sight of her before me. She just oozed sex appeal.

"Well, lover, what do you think?" she purred to me.

I gulped before replying to her. "It's a damned good thing you're with me, lady. That outfit would tempt the Pope."

"It's a major part of my fantasy," she giggled. "I wanted to dress like a dirty slut because my fantasy involves doing something very dirty."

"And what might that be," I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Vic, darling, tonight I want you to ravish me, give me some rough sex and, most importantly, I want you to fuck me in the ass and cum in my mouth."

Holy shit!! This was quite a dramatic departure from the sweet, loving, caring Cheryl I fell in love with. Not that the idea of doing these things didn't excite me. It was just so different. I had to ask her one thing. "Cheryl, are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, Vic, I'm sure. This is going to sound corny, but I've saved my ass for the right man to come along. I love you so much I wanted you to be the first, if you're willing."

"Of course, I'm willing. You know that this is going to hurt a little bit, don't you?"

"I'm sure it will, but with the love of my life doing the honors, I'm sure you'll make it as pleasant as possible. You know, if this works out I might want it more often, but I won't be dressing this way every time."

I still couldn't believe my eyes. Cheryl had transformed herself into a living, breathing replica of a, well, a slut. I couldn't think of another word to describe her. Even her smile had a wicked quality to it, kind of crooked on one side, almost a sneer. I guess the only other thing I could think of was streetwise. She gave off the aura of a streetwalker. I was about to find out how far she really wanted to go.

I took her into my arms, but instead of the sweet, gentle kisses I usually gave her, I dove right in and kissed her hard, grinding my lips against hers roughly, even biting her lower lip. She responded by being just as rough, shoving her tongue into my mouth and forcing me to open wider. Then she did something that took me by surprise. She reached down and grabbed my cock good and hard. She squeezed it hard enough to take my breath away. For a second I got lost in the role and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back as I ravaged her face, using my tongue to paint her face with my saliva. She whimpered a bit when I first grabbed her by the hair, but I kept to my role and continued to be rough with her.

I reached down and manhandled her crotch. She was wet all the way through her panties, letting me know that her fantasy was succeeding.

Without saying a word, I grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her down onto her knees.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

I unzipped my trousers, took out my hard cock and forced her to suck it. She took it all, gagging as I fucked her mouth hard and fast. Looking down at her hot makeup, I was even more aroused than before. I had to be careful not to cum, though. I needed to be at my hardest in order to take her anal cherry, and I wanted to fulfill her fantasy.

I pulled my cock from Cheryl's mouth and looked into her eyes. If she was scared or intimidated, she didn't show it. The steely gaze was still there, showing me a determination that told me she was prepared for anything I could throw at her.

"Now it's my turn, tough guy," she said. She pulled me over to the bed and threw me down on my back. Cheryl then proceeded to remove the bustier, showing me her breasts. To my surprise, she had a large gold nipple ring in her left breast. That sneaky little fox! She smiled that sneering smile at me as I lay there speechless. That's why she couldn't have sex with me this week. She had to let her breast heal from the piercing and didn't want to spoil the surprise. I broke character long enough to give her a mock salute. That was clever of her and I wanted her to know it.

But that wasn't her only surprise. She took off the thong, leaving her garter belt and stockings on, but exposing a gleaming, newly shaved pussy. My darling Cheryl was full of surprises tonight.

She then crawled atop me and proceeded to sit on my face. "Eat my wet pussy, Vic," she cried out. "Make me cum hard with your mouth."

I was a captive audience and had no choice but to feast on her cunt. It felt fantastic, all smooth and soft. I ate greedily, using my tongue and lips to keep up with her grinding, gyrating hips. She buried my face with her pussy, the juices pouring out and running down my cheeks and chin.

She was riding me like she was on a mechanical bull. Raising and lowering her cunt up and down, back and forth. Just when it seemed that she was about to cum, I wrenched myself free of her and got up, standing with my erect cock pointing at her face.

"Get on your hands and knees, bitch," I ordered her. "Now you're gonna feel all of me up your ass. Are you woman enough for me?"

"Yes Vic," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me in the ass. Shove that big cock in as hard as you can."

I lubed up my cock and spread a huge gob of it all over Cheryl's ass I worked a finger around the rim of her anus and just worked it. Cheryl was playing with her clit as I did this, keeping herself in a heightened state of arousal. I slowly worked one finger inside, and Cheryl grunted. I knew this was going to be a slow process, but she seemed to want this so bad she was willing to accept the pain.

"C'mon, baby," she said. "I want that cock. What's the matter? Don't you think I can take it?"

"Okay, honey, here it comes. You'd better be ready." I eased the head of my cock against the opening to her ass. It slipped in just a bit and I waited for her sphincter to relax. She was trembling a bit, but she pushed back against my cock. I decided it was time to drop the pretense. "Cheryl, are you sure you want this? We can do this some other time if you're not ready."

"Oh, I'm ready," she moaned. "I've been practicing on that big dildo I have in my dresser drawer. Go ahead and push it in Vic."

I pushed harder and my cock slid inside her with no problem. I waited to see if she was all right. I needn't have bothered.

Cheryl didn't wait for me. She pushed back on my cock and began fucking me. She immediately began to moan, "Oh God, Vic. It's better than I thought it would be. Oh God, oh God, just keep fucking me!"

Now I began thrusting hard, my entire length disappearing with each thrust. Cheryl was taking it all, and taking it easily. She was panting hard now, each breath getting heavier than the last. It wasn't going to last long for either of us.

I pushed Cheryl down onto the bed, with her head buried in the mattress and her ass sticking straight up. I stood up to give her all of my cock faster. I was driving it home now, going faster and faster. I could feel my balls swelling and that familiar tingle began to take over my body.

Cheryl didn't say anything now, her pants and moans were the only sounds in the room, even louder than the squishy sounds my cock made as it went in and out of her ass. she was concentrating on the orgasm which would soon take over. Then suddenly she began to moan louder. "Yes Vic. Almost there, real soon, keep fucking, keep fucking, give it to me!"

I was ready to cum, but I had to wait for her. She wanted in her mouth and I had to last long enough to give it to her.

She came hard, her body convulsing around my cock. Mine was nearly there. "Cheryl, I'm cumming now," I said. "If you want to eat my cum you'd better hurry up and get it."

Cheryl allowed me to pull out, pivoting as she did so that she had access to my cock. It was ready to burst and she didn't bother to wipe it off. She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. She licked and slurped along the shaft and nibbled at the head with her teeth. The combination of her ass juice, the lube and her saliva made my cock shine.

The first spurt of cum from my cock caught her on the lower lip and dribbled along her chin. She wasn't taking any chances of losing any more of my fluid, as she held me just inside her mouth, her tongue eagerly awaiting more spunk from my dick. I shot several thick ribbons directly in her mouth and down her throat. She gulped every so often to allow room in her mouth for more. I came so very much for her.

Once I finished, she began to lick and suck me in earnest, cleaning me off as she did so. She finished off by swallowing all of my cum.

I fell back onto the bed, Cheryl right on top of me. She kissed me deeply and I could taste myself on her tongue. I was exhausted, but happy.

"Darling," she said with a weary voice. "Thank you honey, that was perfect."

You're welcome, sweetie," I replied. "You really prepared for this, didn't you."

"I did, indeed. I had no chance of taking you all the way up my ass without some practice. I also had to work on my makeup and outfit. Was I convincing?"

"You certainly were. If I hadn't known better I could easily have mistaken you for a slut. A very sexy slut, but my slut. And the nipple ring. How on earth did you manage to do that?"

"Well Vic," she said. "I always wanted the nipple ring. I don't have to have it on me all the time. I'll save it for special occasions. Now, you've got a month to come up with a fantasy of your own. Do you have some ideas already? I suppose every man wants to have a threesome with another woman. I want you to know that nothing, nothing at all, is off limits. If you want a threesome, I'll do that as well."

That last statement shocked me. Of course, a threesome is a popular fantasy among men, but I wasn't crazy about the idea. I loved Cheryl so much I couldn't bear the thought of forcing another woman on her, but it was nice to know she would do anything for me. Hell, I had a month. I could change my mind by then.

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments