Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tale of Survival chapter 5

"Jeanie lays down the law"

7
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
 The alarm sounds at five am and Jeanie reaches up and hits snooze, groaning, "Geez Jake we need to go to bed sooner or make a ten o'clock deadline for sex. One thirty in the morning is killing me. I might have to call in reinforcements to take care of you, you brute."

Jake rolls over and bites her on the back, "Well it's your fault babe, I had to work for an hour to get you off that last time."

Jeanie sits up and slaps him on the back, "No way mister. I had up the white flag at midnight, you must have been hallucinating about some wild woman. Go shower while I make coffee and get Cassie's things ready to go. I'm starving."

After dropping Cassie off, Jake pulls into the parking lot in the new truck. Smiling, "You know what Jeanie? This has been a dream of mine to have one of these trucks and you made it happen. How am I supposed to ever make this up to you? I feel like a kept man, a giggolo, a Mexican slut."

Jeanie turns to him, "Jake this truck wasn't meant to get you to commit to anything. If you ever want out, just tell me and I'll give you the $3500 for your old truck and you can walk away. I don't want you to feel like you have to stay with me. I'd like for you to stay, but if you want to get your own apartment and go your own way, there are a lot of women that come in the cafe that would love to grab you. I might hurt for awhile, but I'll survive. I've been hurt before and I'm still here."

Jeanie climbs out of the truck and walks into the cafe leaving Jake to think about her words.

Jan sees her come in the door and brings coffee out , "Good morning Jeanie, I watched you come in in the new truck. Where's Jake? You didn't kill him did you? Or is he to weak to crawl in by himself."

Irene slides into the booth beside Jan, "Want me to go out and drag his ass in here Jeanie?"

Jeanie looks towards the door. "No, I think Jake is having ego problems, he thinks that I'm pushing him to commit to me. I tried to explain things to him, but he will have to work it out by himself." She empties her coffee cup and stands, "I'm going to get things going in the kitchen. I'm afraid it's going to be a long day."

Irene leans over and whispers to Jan, "I think it might have swelled Jake's head up yesterday, all those girls wanting his ass. I heard Judith telling Molly and the others that Jeanie better hang on tight cause she wants some of Jake."

Jan looks towards the kitchen, "Damn, I wish Glen was here, Jeanie always perks up when he pulls in. Only trouble with that is that he leaves again. If he should come in, Jake better mind his manners."

Jake walks in exactly at six, seeing Jan in the booth with coffee for him. Irene says, "Good morning Jake, have a good day, I have to get to work."

Jake smiling, "Morning ladies, I'm ready to get going. Where's Jeanie?"

Jan looks at him sourly, "She's in the kitchen getting your job ready for you, she wasn't sure if you were going to come in. I feel like I should warn you Jake. You showed up here and turned Jeanie's world upside down. She hasn't been with a man for over three years. She never dates or goes out, she works like a dog here and keeps her house nice and takes care of Cassie. If you hurt her Jake and my bro pulls in, you better run for the hills. She isn't out to trap you into anything. Anyway you better go to work, that is if you're staying. Your choice Jake."

Jake walks into the kitchen to find Jeanie has everything up and running, bacon and sausages on the warmer. He starts to say something and Irene clips an order on the wheel and yells, order."

Guess I better get my ass busy, thanks for starting things up Jeanie."

Jeanie smiles. "Sure Jake glad to help."

She picks up an order book and goes out to help Irene, pouring coffee and bringing water to the tables. She smiles and trades remarks with everybody then goes back in the kitchen to prepare breakfast plates. Shortly after seven o'clock she sees a man come in wearing a Butler Dodge uniform, she goes to meet him, "Hi you have a child's seat for my truck? I almost forgot to call and tell you guys where the truck is." She walks quickly back and gets the keys from Jake, tossing them to the man. "After you get it installed come back in and have breakfast on me," she smiles and winks at him.

As she walks back to the kitchen Judith and Molly and three other girls are finishing their breakfast at a table, she speaks and smiles at them.

Judith says," Hey Jeanie, is Jake up for grabs or have you got a collar on him."

The other women all laugh and Jeanie turns and smiles sweetly, "He might be up for grabs as you call it Judith and I certainly don't have a collar on him. Maybe you should try asking him instead of trying to piss me off." She smiles again, "Have a nice day ladies and y'all come back now."

Walking back into the kitchen she prepares another plate to go out and hands it to Jake, "Take this out to Don in booth 12 and one of your fans wants to talk to you."

Jake takes the plate and carries it out , "Here you go Don, enjoy." He turns to go back and Judith along with Molly stops him.

"Hi Jake, I'm Judith, do you have a minute that I can talk to you back by the restroom?" She takes his hand and leads him back to the hallway to the restrooms. Once out of sight of the dining area Judith stops suddenly and wraps her arms around his waist. "Jeanie tells me that you might be on the market and I'd like to go to dinner with you tonight so we can get to know each other a lot better."

Jake is caught with his mouth open as Judith has her breasts against his chest and her hips are dry humping him. Judith feels his cock starting to firm up and push into her. She reaches under his apron and squeezes his cock. "Hmm I can tell one part of you likes me, shall I pick you up from Jeanie's house about six?" Jake is in shock and nods his head. Judith grins up at him and pulls his zipper down, trying to reach inside his jeans.

Jake grabs her wrists, "Hey calm down, you can't do that here." Judith laughs and turns back to Molly. "Shit Moll its even bigger than we thought." They make their way back to the front and Judith wastes no time telling several other women, "Jake is mine tonight girls."

The rest of the day passes quickly and Irene tells Jan, "Some of the women told me that Judith is taking Jake out to dinner tonight, says she is picking him up at six. Pat said she and Martha were sitting over there where they could see down the hall and Judith had him back there and practically fucked him while Molly watched."

Jeanie has finished cleaning and has her purse getting ready to leave. Jan walks up to her, "Well I guess you heard the talk, you not waiting on Jake?"

Jeanie smiles, "Tell him I'm walking over to get Cassie and he can take the truck home. If you would, tell him if I'm not there when he leaves with Judith, he better not come home if he has been drinking. I won't put up with that and I don't want any of his women in my house either. He had a choice to make and I guess I can see which one he made. I can live with it. I'll be here in the morning as usual Jan, have a good evening." She waves goodbye to Irene as she walks out.

Jeanie walks over to Jenn's and gets Cassie and walks slowly home. She sees Cassie looking around for Jake, "Where's Jakey momma?"

"Jakey is busy sweetie, maybe you'll see him later." Arriving home she finds the new truck parked in front and she walks over to look in at the child's seat. She holds Cassie up so she can see her new seat.

Once in the house she finds Jake taking a shower and dressing in the new clothes she bought for him. She sits down on the bed and brings $3500 dollars out of her purse, smiling as she thinks about Mr. Fallow bringing it to her. Hearing Jake in his room she walks in and holds her hand out. "I'll take the keys to the truck Jake, here is the $3500 for your old truck."

"Jeanie we're just going to dinner, I thought she could leave her car here and I would drive the new truck."

Jeanie glares at him, "Well Jake that's the third wrong choice you made today. Now when she gets here to pick you up, I want you to take all your clothes with you. You won't be living here anymore. I'm sorry that I wasn't enough for you Jake. I wish you luck in your life."

A horn honks out front and Jake tosses all his belongings in a trash bag and walks out the door as Judith is coming up the walk. "What's in the sack Jakey?"

Jeanie stands in the door and watches.

Jake tells her, "I got all my clothes with me Judith, I have to find a place to stay tonight."

Judith looks up at Jeanie, "Damn girl you kicked his ass out? Hell I just wanted to fuck him not take him in.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

Damn Jakey I don't need a live in lover. I have other guys to play with too."

Jeanie shakes her head and stifles a laugh, "Damn Jake that makes four bad choices. Good luck with that bitch. You might want to wear a condom. See you at work bright and early,"

She closes the door as Judith asks Jake, "Did she call me a bitch?"

"Yeah I guess she did and me an idiot."

Jeanie works in her flower beds until seven that evening, trying to keep Jake to the back of her mind. She finally throws down her small cultivator tool. "Damn him anyway, I didn't think he would fall for the crap that little bitch puts out. I guess new sex will conquer all as long as it comes with big boobs. If Judith puts out the word about how well endowed he is, he could make more money as a whore. I hope she fucks him till he can't walk. Then I'll tease the hell out of him all day. Oh well, its my fault, I might as well have put him out on a platter, if he comes back there will be new rules."

She takes Cassie in and they take a nice warm leisurely bath and in their bathrobes they watch TV and eat sandwiches and soup on the coffee table. She puts Cassie to bed and has a cup of tea before going to bed herself to sleep fitfully, awake and waiting for the alarm to go off at five am.

Showering after putting coffee on, her mind wanders. "Probably lost him for good so I'll just go back to being celibate. Whoa now, no way! I'll have to get new batteries for my electric boyfriend. I think I'll call him Ralph this time. Maybe I'll get Ralph a cousin named Jake, bigger and better endowed."

Later she puts Cassie in her new car seat and grins as she drives the new truck to drop her off at Jenn's. She pulls into the parking lot and Jan and Irene come out to see the new truck. Jan whistles, "Shit Jeanie, that is a cool truck. I don't see Jake in it so I guess he and Judith hooked up."

Irene snorts, "Damn she will be in here bragging to everybody and Jake will catch hell from everybody for dumping Jeanie."

Jeanie frowns, "Why would he catch hell Irene, I told him he wasn't tied down. If anyone catches hell it should be me. Anyway let's go in, I'm starving."

The three of them are in a booth having eaten breakfast and are drinking coffee when Jake comes in. He glances towards them and mumbles, "Good morning ladies." He then walks into the kitchen and starts his griddle and the oven heating. He pours himself a cup of coffee and comes back out. Jeanie slides over and motions him to sit beside her. Irene, not able to sustain her curiosity glares at him.

"Well stud man how was your date last night? You don't look any worse for wear." Jake sips his hot coffee, "Well it was a short night and I'll leave it at that. You will probably all hear about it when Judith and Molly come in."

Jan unlocks the door and the first customers come in and they all scramble to start their day. Breakfast rush is almost over when Judith and Molly come in with several other women.

Irene brings cups and a fresh pot of coffee, "Morning ladies, what you going to have this morning."

They all give orders except for Judith. She looks towards the kitchen with a scowl. "Is Jake in the kitchen Irene?"

Irene smirks, "Um yes he is Judith. Didn't you get enough last night? He is pretty busy right now."

Judith glares at Irene. "That doesn't happen to be any of your business and I'm just having coffee thank you very much."

One of the other ladies, Sally, says, "Well what happened grumpy? Didn't your fuck date turn out like it was supposed to?"

Judith growls, eyes flashing, "Hell no it didn't. Jake the big stud got cold feet. I went and picked him up from Jeanie's house and he come out carrying all his clothes. Jeanie kicked his ass out. We took off and the big dummy had me take him to a motel. I thought we were going to spend the night there. He got a room and then told me thanks, but no thanks that he had changed his mind. I told him he was missing a good time and he said yea really, I should have stayed with Jeanie." Everybody at the table laughed except Judith and Molly.

Irene comes back with breakfast and refills coffee cups. Seeing the empty chairs she asks, "Oh oh, now where did they go?"

Sally giggled, "I think they were late for work Irene. I'll pay for their coffee." Sally repeats what Judith told them and says, "I think Jeanie must hold the best cards in this game."

Jeanie is busy busing tables as the last of the breakfast bunch is leaving. Sally walks past and pats her on the back, "Way to go Jeanie, you trained him well."

Jeanie looks around, "Huh, trained who? I haven't trained anyone, what are you talking about?"

Sally rolls her eyes, "Ask Irene, she'll tell you all about it. Jake blew Judith off last night."

The last of the tables are cleared and made ready for lunch. Jan comes out and says, "Okay, good job everybody, let's take a break and get something to eat if you want."

Irene sits down beside Jan and quickly tells her what happened. Jeanie and Jake come out of the kitchen and sit on the other side of the booth. Irene says, "Okay guys, first of all, Jake I owe you an apology for lipping off at you this morning, you didn't deserve that and I'm sorry. I'm a smart mouthed broad and it isn't easy for me to say that. Now Jake, you want to tell what happened last night or you want me to? I'll be happy to because I laughed my ass off."

Jake's face turns bright red and he looks down at the table.

Irene snickers, "Good because I wanted to tell about it anyway." She relates everything just as Sally told her, stopping several times to giggle.

Jeanie turns to Jake with tears in her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him on the lips. "Jake would you please come back home? I screwed up by letting you go. I never should have given you an open door policy anyway. If you come home, I'm nailing your feet to the floor babe, and the frigging door is shut. If Judith messes with you again I'll scratch her eyes out."

Jake with misty eyes, "Well Jeanie, I was going to ask you if I could come back and hoped you would believe what I did. I found out that my heart knew where it belonged."

Jeanie sniffs and wipes her eyes. "Jan, we need to go to the motel and get his clothes, then we'll be right back. I'm not giving him time to change his mind." She pushes Jake out of the booth and hands him the keys to the truck. "C'mon Jake, let's hurry."

They return after an hour. Jeanie's hair is mussed, her makeup is smeared and her face is flushed. There is a huge smile on both their faces. Jan laughs, "Hell, I thought you two might have jumped ship and went to Las Vegas."

Jeanie says, "Nope, not yet anyway, but as soon as you get some more help, we want to get married right here in Jan's Cafe."

It happened on a bright sunny day in August. Jan's Cafe was closed on Wednesday and the place was decorated and Jeanie and Jake were married. The tables and chairs were all pushed to the side to make room for dancing and a huge buffet was catered in. Most of the regular patrons attended, Cassie was her mother's pretty flower girl.

The ceremony was just about to begin when there was a deafening noise of a Jake brake being applied along with the blast of an air horn. Jeanie and Jan turn and race to the door as, Jeanie laughs and tells Jake, "Be right back babe, Glen just pulled in."

Jake's eyes widen as Glen ducks his head to come through the door, Jan on one arm and Jeanie on the other. He walks slowly to Jake and shakes his hand, "Howdy Jake, let's get this show on the road."

Jake grins, "Good thing you showed up Glen. Jeanie was going to call it off if the best man wasn't here."

After the ceremony and the dancing had begun Glen sat with Jake, Jan and Jeanie, Cassie on his lap, "Three days ago Jeanie, I stopped at your ranch in Wyoming, told Dave that you were getting married and would be up there on your honeymoon. He said everybody is looking forward to making you welcome. I even talked to Damon and told him I would be stopping back by there. He had a house built there in the middle of ten acres on your half of the place."

Jeanie smiles up at him, "I talked to Davey and told him what I wanted built and Damon insisted on paying for it. I think he is trying to stay on your good side Glen."

The End

thanks for reading

kscorn079 (pete)

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments