Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All My Love

"I wrote this letter to a friend I wish I could see today."

3
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
908 words 908 words

Your lips are so sweet and soft and succulent. Every time I see your face I want to kiss and hug and hold you. Why am I so addicted to your love? I don’t deserve you. You are too good to me. I give you so little and you give me so much. Am I a fool to love you so?

 

Open your eyes and see me. I long for you. I need you. I can’t live without you. Can you feel my voracious appetite for your love? I have so little to offer yet I need so much from you. If only I had more for you. If only I could satisfy your every need.

 

You are not alone. You have me. I am yours. I want you. Are you mine too? Do something special for me. Do me a small favor. Remove the veil that hides your face. Send me pics and vids I can savor. Again, I ask for more than you can give. I want to see you. I want to be with you. Do you want to be with me too?

 

Love knows no bounds. Love will free both you and me. Love is where we find the bright future of our tomorrows. Oh, how I am so blinded by the light of your love. Will you satisfy my every desire and set my heart on fire with your love?

 

You can do it. You can give me more. Just do it. Just let yourself fall into my arms and let me catch you. Let me hold you and hug you and kiss you. Can you feel my love? The sweet aroma of a beautiful red rose fills my heart with your love. Can you hear me loving you? Can you hear the sound of me making love to you?

 

Just as God makes every flower unique, just like no two snowflakes can be the same, you are unique and different from any other woman I have ever known. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see beauty in you. Can you see beauty in me?

 

Our lives flow together in a rhythm, in and out, up and down, you come closer and then you fade further away. Yes, the spirt of our love lives on between us. Give it to me. Give me what I need. Give me every ounce of your love. I want to sing praises to your love with every breath I take and with every sound I make. Oh, how I love you so. Are you hooked on my love too?

 

Now it is time to go all the way. Trust is the secret ingredient missing from our first step into this life of a long term commitment. No pain, no gain. You must take that first step and open up everything in your life to me. No secrets. No shyness. No more delays. Now is the time to go all the way. Don’t worry. You won’t regret it. It will make you feel so good as if you woke up from a drunken stupor. You will feel alive again. You will be alive again. Love knows no bounds.

TRYZHA_lutz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TRYZHA_lutz

 

I give you my magic potion once again. Touch it, taste it and feel it. Touch yourself once again. You know how to feel the sensation all over your body. Can you feel the sense of urgency in my voice? That is because we are not promised tomorrow, we have to do it today, yet love endures forever.

 

Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall. Yes, our love endures forever. Come closer. Come closer to me. Hear my breath as I breathe sweet nothings into your ear. Hear me whisper my wishes to you. Pics and vids baby. Send me pics and vids. I need your voice baby. And I need your pics and vids. That is how you must show your love for me. That is why you must send your pics and vids to me.

 

Yes, when you send your recordings along with your pics and vids, I get to receive your love in our own special way. I get to bask in the glory of the forever graces of one who cares for me as someone special and for this I am especially honored and deeply thankful – but more than this, you let me love you with my words and my body and my soul and for that, my love, that is where the profoundest, most liberating joy is to be found in my life. And for that I will continue to send my letters to you. Hoping I can put into words enough of my love and longing for you as humanly possible.

 

For when I am in the act of loving you with my words, it is as though I am in a trance ready to explode with the spirit of your love. I can only hope that you too get to experience this extraordinary wonder. I can only hope that you will feed my voracious appetite for your love and give me all of your love. Like a woman surrenders her virginity to her first love, I hope you will answer my pleas and satisfy my deepest desires. As you give so shall you receive. To whom much is given, much is expected. Today I give you all my love.

Published 
Written by ComealotSex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors