Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone

"Meagan and her boyfriend are alone at sea"

29
31 Comments 31
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Utter solitude. No one within hundreds of miles maybe thousands. Just you and I holding each other tightly. The only sound is the sound of our increasingly heavy breathing and the sound the waves slapping against the hull of the sloop as it slices through the water. 

Entwined we savor the heat of each other’s bodies as we feel the pounding of each other’s hearts against our chests. Our love grows with each passing second as we cuddle and open our hearts to one another.

The sun sets beyond the horizon turning the sky to purples, reds, oranges and golds.  Our eyes would be treated to one of nature’s many delights – if only we noticed.  We have eyes only for each other; gazing into one another’s.  Our eyes reveal our souls, drawing us even closer to one another emotionally and physically.

Our embrace tightens as our mouths meet.  Our tongues are swirling around each other as sexual electricity flows between our lips.  A fire has been lit.  It’s a fire that only grows in intensity as our passions increase.  It’s a fire that is becoming unquenchable.

The sky is now black, laced with thousands of stars that most people will never see.  The Milky Way traces its way across the sky, the moon illuminates the glassy sea.  We don’t notice.

My hand traces its way down your naked chest.

Your fingers began to knead my erect nipples.

Our breathing quickens.  The flames of passion are being stoked as sexual fuel is being added to the fire.  A fire that is raging in each one of us.

“I want you,” I whimper.  “I need you.  I love you and I want you forever.”

“I love you too, Meagan.” I hear in response as your kisses and your tongue excite me to even great heights. 

I sigh as you kiss your way down my neck to my heaving breasts.  Your mouth begins to suckle my breasts, taking each one in turn. 

My fingers slip down to your cock.  I grasp it and it twitches at the touch of my fingers.  Slowly I begin to stroke it between them.   You moan softly.

Your moans are mixed with mine.  But no one hears them.  We are alone.  There’s no one to see us or hear us.  Even if there were, we’d be oblivious; insensitive to anyone else.  We’re putting on an exhibition for the dolphins jumping playfully as they follow the sloop cutting its way through the sea.  But we don’t notice.  We care only about our deepening passion for each other.

Your hand slips down my stomach.  I open my thighs to give you access and wince as you slip your hand between my legs and begin to caress my vulva.  I jump as you unexpectedly slip your finger into my wet pussy.  My moans increase in amplitude and frequency.

I push you onto your back, then straddle your face with my thighs and lower my sopping pussy down to your waiting mouth. “Yes!” I moan loudly as your hands grab my thighs and pull me even closer to your mouth and your talented tongue.  I buck as you flick your tongue against my swollen clit.  Jolts of sexual energy surge through my body as you begin to take me to new heights.  My pussy, already wet from anticipation and expectation, begins to drip.  I can feel you lapping the juices of my passion.  I grind my hips down on your mouth.  I want you; I need you.

I lower my head to your cock; your long, thick, beautiful cock.  It pulses between my fingers as I stroke it before touching just the tip of my tongue to the big, bulbous head.  I hear a gasp of approval as I take it into my waiting mouth.  My tongue darts against your manhood, swirling around the head as I taste the first drops of your nectar.  Your hips, like my mine, are bucking.  I suck your cock deeper into my mouth.  You moan softly as I keep sucking on it.  You squeal with delight as I nibble along the shaft as it throbs at the touch of my teeth and fingers.  Your hands reach up to guide my head as I take you to the heights of sexual bliss.

DulceBel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceBel

The fires of passion are now ablaze.  We are soaring in sexual Nirvana.  Only one thing is important to either of us now.  You and you alone are the only thing in the world to me right now.  I and I alone am the only thing in the world to you.  The rest of the world, even the sloop we’re on, doesn’t exist.  Only our desire and passion for each other is real to us.

We’re both ready.  We’re both hungry.  We can no longer control ourselves.   I need you.  I need you now.

I sit up and turn around.  I slowly lower myself on your fully erect cock.  I gasp as it slips between my swollen lips and into my wet pussy.  Your hands move to my breasts, caressing them as I begin to ride you in a fit of uninhibited fury.

Our moans fill the air.  They are indistinguishable.  We are in ecstasy.  Our passions and desires are unleashed.  Faster and faster I ride you.  My ass quivers as you begin thrusting upwards.

“Yes, Oh Yes,” I scream out.  “Fuck me.  Fuck me hard.”

You roll me over.  I spread my legs, waiting for that powerful thrust.  I don’t have long to wait.  In a flash you point your cock, already slick and glistening with my juices, at my torrid flesh.  With a powerful forward thrust you enter me.  You impale me.  I let out a loud “YYYEEESSS,” as I raise my hips to meet your cock.  “FFFUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE,” I scream out again.  But no one hears or sees us.  There’s only you and me and the dolphins who watch as they swim alongside.

Faster and faster and harder and harder you fuck me.  The blaze of passion is now a conflagration.  It is out of control.  Neither of us can stop it now.

Our breathing quickens. 

Our hearts are racing and pounding.

Mine is ready to leap from my heaving chest.  A familiar tension is building in me.  You sense it. 

You slow down wanting to prolong the moment, but it is out of your control.

 It is out of my control. 

It’s too late now.

My body begins to convulse uncontrollably.  I buck wildly.  My legs wrapped tightly around your torso trying desperately to keep you in me.

I scream “Fuck me…. Ffuucckk  Mmee…. FFFUUUCCCKKK MMMEE!”

Without warning, I let out an ear-splitting “YYYEEESSSS!   OOOHHHH YYYEEESSSS!” As my orgasm overwhelms me.

At that moment, I hear you too.  “AAARRRGGGHHH,” you scream as you ram your monster into me as hard as you can.  I raise my hips and feel your hot seed spew inside me.  Your hot lava blasts deep into me as your volcano of sexual pleasure erupts.

In a few moments, it’s over. 

You reach down to caress my hair.

 I reach up to caress yours with my fingers.

 We look deeply into each other’s eyes, our breathing still rapid and our chests heaving.  Simultaneous both us mouth….

“I LOVE YOU.”

Spent, we both fall asleep in each other’s arms drifting off to the sight of the stars in the sky, the moonlit sea and the sounds of the waves and of the dolphins swimming with the sloop as it leaves behind its wake of passion and ecstasy.   We don’t notice.

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments