Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anything - A Weekend of Perfection - Part 1

"A suprise weekend away sweeps a perfect girl off her feet"

2
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
She hadn't seen him yet but he was staring now, watching as she wound her way through the other passengers, his smile broadening as he caught sight of her across the barrier in the arrivals hall. He'd tracked her plane’s arrival on his smartphone knowing that she'd soon be here. Though she had only been away for two weeks it had felt like much longer. They'd spent a lot of time talking, messaging and flirting but nothing could beat seeing her in the flesh. He started to move along the assembled throng of people, keeping his eyes on her so as not to lose her. As the mass of people started to thin she finally caught sight of him. Her cheeks flushed, her mouth formed a smile while opening in astonishment and at the same time her eyes glistened.

“What are you doing here,” she half asked, half shrieked. “I was going to catch the train home.”

“I missed you,” he replied. “I wanted to see you as soon as I possibly could. Plus I thought you would prefer me chauffeuring you around than lugging those suitcases around on the trains?”

“You are so cute!” she exclaimed. “What time did you get up this morning?”

He rolled his eyes in a way that said, you had to ask, “Around four-thirty I think, but don't worry about that. I told you I'd do anything for you.” He took one of the suitcases from her and began to lead her away from the concourse, reaching out she put her dainty hand into his. His strong fingers entwined with hers and he pulled her gently towards him, her heart fluttered as he looked at her and his eyes buried into her soul.

“I missed you too, you know” she spoke softly and he smiled at that confession.

They arrived at the car and he lifted the suitcases into the boot as she glided into the passenger seat, sighing as she did so, safe in the knowledge that she was only a couple of hours from home now. Flying was a necessary evil and although she’d slept on the plane it was never quite the same and she was grateful that she was home in time to enjoy the whole weekend.

“So, tell me about your trip then P,” he enquired of her. She smirked, showing her teeth and sticking her tongue out slightly. He'd joked once that “P” was the way he'd chosen to abbreviate the word “princess” to describe her, which she had, somewhat begrudgingly, tolerated. Only he knew that it was really because she hated it whenever he'd called her “perfection.”

As they drove out of the car park she began to tell him about some of her time away. From the moment she'd arrived at her hotel where she had been upgraded her to a suite, through her business dealings, to the flight home where she’d been stuck next to a sweet little grandmother who talked the first hour away and insisted on showing her photos of all her grandkids. “Why did all conversations like that finally get round to the same question – are you married dear? Do you have children?” She mocked with a squeaky voice to him.

“Don’t look at me,” he responded. “Anything… I already told you.”

She just shrugged in that way she’d done a hundred times before and smiled at him. He was sure that she’d come round, he often joked that he always got his own way, to him all that mattered was how they felt about each other, the issues were just challenges to be tackled and defeated. Life was like that to him, a series of obstacles to be overcome and this was no different. He was certain he loved her and surprising her at the airport was just one more way he thought he could show that and he wasn't done yet.

“What about you then?” She probed, “Were you well behaved while I was away?”

“Sort of,” he replied. “I spent a lot of time on a certain website with you away,” and he grinned broadly showing off his dimples.

“I bet you did,” she giggled.

“I just filled the hours trying to distract myself from missing you.” He confessed. “Anyway you know most of it – we talked almost every day!”

She smiled. Her feelings for him were strong and she loved how much he cared for her.

A few miles passed and they exchanged small talk, catching up and just enjoying their time together again. She shuffled in the seat, her petite frame finally finding a spot where she was comfortable. She had already kicked her shoes off and now she lifted her feet up and rested them on top of the glove compartment.

He normally hated it when she did that but the hem of her dress dropped back slightly above the knee revealing her shapely calves. She was always active and he found her femininely muscled physique irresistible.

“If you want my top to cover you and keep warm it’s just on the back seat,” he offered. She reached back and grabbed at his sports top, she folded it neatly into a pillow and pushed it against the door frame before dropping her head onto it. It didn't take long until she gently fell asleep, purring quietly and breathing deeply. He turned the radio down, covering the road noise but trying not waking her.

An hour or more passed until the jolt from the car hitting a pothole woke her from her snooze. “Sorry,” he apologised, “I’ve avoided most of them but the roads down here get pretty rough”. The rain from earlier had now turned to a fairly substantial snow fall and she rubbed her eyes groggily.

“Where the heck are we?” She groaned, “I don’t recognise any of this.”

“Welll,” he started. “I’ve missed you so much, I thought I might surprise you. Plus you’ve been working so hard – I thought you might enjoy being taken away for the weekend?”

“Where are we going?” She asked forcefully, now fully awake..

“Just trust me,” he said. “You’ll love it, believe me.”

She shrugged again, in that way she did, the skin on her nose crinkling up as she pouted.

“Look,” he implored, placing his left hand gently on her knee, “I promise that if you don’t like it I’ll take you straight home.”

She smiled at him in a way that melted him. She wasn’t much of a fan of surprises, being a tiny bit of a control freak, and a bit of a princess…

A few miles later and the mist started to fall as quickly as the snow. “Look,” she demanded, “how much further is it?”

Just then he turned the car off the road and through an impressive set of entrance gates. Her eyes blazed open at the sight of the grand house in front of them. They drove the remaining half a mile to the reception porch of this eighteenth century country pile.

“We’re not staying here are we? This place is astonishing, how expensive is it to stay here? You know I don’t have clothes to wear in a place like this don’t you?” Her questions came quick and fast.

“Kira, trust me,” was all he responded with.

As he brought the car to a halt around the turning circle a number of staff came out to great them. One young porter moved to her side of the car, opened the door and held an umbrella over the door to allow her to alight without getting wet. She looked at him and mouthed, “wow” as the scale of the place he’d brought her sank in.

The reception manager spoke with Dale and handed him the room key, “You’re in the regency suite sir. Everything is as you requested it sir, please let us know if we can do anything else to help.”

Meanwhile the porters busied themselves removing the luggage from the car and leading Kira inside the hotel building.

The interior of the hotel was grand on every scale. There were giant chandeliers hanging from every ceiling, the floors were heavy grey stone adorned with thick rugs. Oak beams and panels gave structure to everything and the smell of soot from the oversized fire places hung in the air. As the cases were carried past them Dale stepped up behind Kira, wrapped his arms around her diminutive frame, rested his chin on top of her head and inhaled deeply. Her perfume, mixed with her natural fragrance drifted into his nose, “I’ve really missed your smell.” He sighed, and deeply inhaled again, “Mmm!”

Dale unwrapped his arms from around her and then took her hand. Her small hand felt a little cold and was tiny, held in his strong but tender grip. “Shall we go and get settled in?” He asked rhetorically.

Dale opened the heavy oak door and swung it open. He ushered Kira into the room and pulled the door closed behind them. The regency suite was lavishly adorned. The living room had a huge fireplace which had been stoked up with logs and was fiercely burning. A huge sofa sat some way off in front and a large pile of blankets was stacked up on one end. Heavy curtains were drawn in front of each window continuing to add to the cosiness.

On the table in the middle of the room sat a plate of strawberries and an ice bucket containing a bottle of fine Champagne. They walked through to the bedroom and were met by a huge four poster bed, drapes hung from the canopy and the sumptuous bedding looked rich and inviting. Kira smiled and twirled around, a huge grin beamed out and she threw her arms around Dale. His six foot stature massively dwarfed her five foot two inch petite figure and as he stood with her arms around his neck he lifted her from her feet. He grabbed her waist and took her weight in his muscled arms. Almost without thinking she wrapped her legs around his abdomen and pulled herself in tight.

“This place is gorgeous,“ she enthused. “When did you book this?”

“The day you left for the US,” he replied.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

“I knew I’d miss you and want some time with you as soon as you returned. I thought you could do with a treat too after all the hard work you’ve been putting in.”

She felt herself flush, he might not have noticed her cheeks colour, but her eyes dilated and her breathing quickened. She asked herself how it was he always seemed to know what to say and what to do to make her feel so special. “I could do with washing all the travel away, do you mind?” she hesitated, not really wanting to spend a moment away from him.

“Of course not, can I pour you a drink?”

“Perfect, I’ll be right out,” she stated as she walked into the bathroom.

He finished pouring two glasses of champagne and set one on the bedside nearest to the bathroom. He took a sip from his and sat on the end of the bed, kicking his shoes off in the process. Dale stretched his calves, they ached from the long drive and he rubbed his neck, feeling tired from his early morning. At last he started to feel relaxed and he was glad when he heard the flow of water stop in the bathroom.

Moments later Kira emerged from the bathroom, preceded by a cloud of steam that escaped through the, now, open door. Kira walked into the bedroom, a few remaining droplets of water beaded on her smooth ebony skin although most soaked into the huge, fluffy white bath towel that she had wrapped around most of her torso and, owing to her size, down to her shins. A separate, smaller towel was wrapped around her head, bounding her hair up tight. She collected the glass and took a drink, moving to the end of the bed she sat down between Dale’s legs her back to his front and she leaned, softly back letting his body take her weight.

Setting his glass down he placed his hands on her shoulders and began to massage the knots of tension from her muscles. The heat from her body radiated after her shower and his ministrations started to take affect. She gently listed her head from side to side as his hands worked their magic on her neck. His fingers were firm yet in no way rough and as he needed them into the flesh at the base of her neck, either side of her spine, she started to melt. His hands rolled around the tops of her shoulders, working on the tops of her arms and very deeply, along the line of her collarbone. She shuffled her seating position and leaned into him more, again, he could smell her and now it was just her, no perfume.

He leaned forwards slightly and placed a delicate kiss at the top of her neck, just along her hairline. Inwardly she shuddered as he repeated the gesture a number of times.

She rotated her head, turned slightly in his lap and looked into his deep blue eyes, he smiled at her and she smirked back at him as she noticed his dimples appear. She’d always found those cute.

They both leaned in and shared an intense kiss. Their soft lips pressed together as he pulled her into him tightly. As they continued to kiss their lips darted out, toying with one another. She pulled back slightly and stared into his eyes, their depth spoke to her and she pushed forward again increasing the passion of her next kiss.

He moved a hand to the back of her head and the towel, tousled, around her head came tumbling down. Tenderly he pushed his fingers into her hair and kissed her again, this time it became forceful and she gladly yielded to the assertiveness he demonstrated.

Their kissing became a rhythmic process of play and counter-play until Kira stood up and spun around. She placed her drink on the dresser and slowly opened her towel, slowly revealing herself to him. He took a while to savour the beauty of this young woman in front of him and he smiled again, delighted to have her back with him.

After a few moments Kira straddled Dale’s body, placing her knees either side of his thighs before leaning in and kissing him again. Dale placed his hands on her lower back and slowly slid them up, caressing and kneeling her flesh. He massaged her tight muscles until his manipulation began to cause her to moan into his mouth as they kissed, squirming in his lap as she did so.

“Wow,” Kira gasped. “You really have missed me?”

“Huh?” Dale replied.

Kira just winked at him as she felt his bulge grow in his trousers as she continued to grind her hips against his body.

Dale’s kisses trailed from Kira’s mouth across her cheek, down her cheek,, where he started to nibble at her chiselled jaw line and further still until he was gently biting her neck. His hands returned down her back until he grabbed her pert ass-cheeks and he firmly squeezed causing her to toss her head back and whisper “fuuuccckk” under her breath. She dropped her head back, her eyes filled with lust, she stared into his sparkling eyes, “How the hell do you know just what to do to me?”

Again he smiled, it needed no reply, the pause was enough to highlight the connection they clearly had.

She stood again, stroking her breasts across his face and letting one of her nipples dwell by his mouth. Obligingly he gently licked his tongue over her firm erect buds and sucked the soft flesh into his mouth. She sucked the air in across her lips as his tongue toyed with her sensitive nipple, and he playfully nibbled with his teeth, biting them firmly but without causing her pain.

She lowered herself again and kissed him back, passionately and intensely kissing him with force. She leaned back slightly and they stared into each other’s eyes. Her hips rotated slightly as she continued to grind her bare groin into his crotch. She reached for the edge of his shirt and pulled it roughly over his head exposing his bare chest. As she tossed it onto the bed behind him she dropped her head and bit his neck. She was like an animal possessed and didn’t hold back. The pain from the bite caused him to grunt and to pull his shoulders away.

She looked at him, pouting at him she teased, “Awww, did I hurt you, here, let me kiss it better,” and she tenderly kissed the spot where she’d bitten before. Then she trailed kisses down onto Dale’s broad shoulder and along his shoulder blade before reaching his chest. She nipped at his nipple and continued to kiss lower down his abdomen, climbing from his lap and kneeling on the floor.

She continued to kiss and lick his flesh whilst fumbling with his belt until it finally came open. She looked up at him and he knew what she was thinking as she started tugging on the top of his trousers. She’d never done this with him before and his head swam at the anticipation. He placed his hands on the bed and lifted his body up slightly as his trousers and boxer shorts were pulled down together. Kira pulled them from his legs completely, leaving Dale naked on the bed.

She slid her body back up his until her head was level with his throbbing cock. She delicately placed a couple of kisses on the tip of his penis and it twitched at the sensation. She gingerly lifted it before licking and sucking at his balls. Her tongue swirled around his sack and she sucked each ball into her mouth. Rocking back on her knees, she slid her hand down to the base of his cock and squeezed. She closed her eyes and took his semi-hard member into her mouth. She bobbed her head for a few strokes until her lips met his groin as he continued to grow and stiffen.

After a few moments he was completely hard and his sensitive glans emerged fully from his foreskin. Kira swirled her tongue around the head and again bobbed her head. Engulfing as much of his shaft as she could manage she drooled heavily, saliva running down his length. She sat back and worked her tongue up from the base to the tip, licking all the time until she finally settled her full lips around his helmet. Her tongue flicked his sensitive flesh and she rotated her hand rhythmically around his dick as her efforts had him closing his eyes, tipping his head back and gasping at the air.

“Sweetie,” he panted. “I’m going to cum”

“P,” he pleaded. “Seriously, I can’t take much more.”

She just looked up at him and smiled with her eyes. She didn’t stop sucking, if anything she tightened her lips around his shaft and redoubled her efforts.”

Dale couldn’t have said anything if he’d wanted to now and instead he just let himself go. Kira felt his balls tightening against her chin and his dick swell further in her mouth. A few more strokes of her tongue had him exploding in her mouth. His salty cum flooded her mouth until some escaped from the edges of her lips. She continued to suck until he stopped shaking and his mouth closed.

As he caught his breath she savoured the taste of him and licked her lips, recovering what had previously spilt. Eventually she swallowed the mouthful and smacked her lips, looking up at him and smiling. He looked back, mouth wide open, inhaling air and his eyes wide open. The sensations reducing from intense pleasure to post orgasmic contentment. He dropped back, flat on the bed and Kira climbed up and lay next to him. He gazed into her eyes and she smiled back, her hands now running through his thick hair.

“Hey you, “ she always said that to him when she wanted to sound cute.

“Wow!” Was all Dale could manage in response. “That was amazing!”

“Well,” she softly uttered, half whispering into his ear. “I thought it was time I showed you just how I feel about you.”

“Yeah,” he replied, now propping himself up on one elbow. “It must be a whole lot!”

She smirked, leaned forwards and kissed him on the cheek. He took her chin with his free hand and pulled her close, kissing her back. His hand wandered down her neck, shoulders and chest until it rested over her breasts.

Published 
Written by sbp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments