Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby It's Cold Outside

8
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

That dreaded sound rang through the dark bedroom and Sarah groggily reached out to stop it. Reluctantly she opened her eyes and looked at the time- the ungodly hour of six-thirty stared back at her. Sarah gave a small sigh- she had to be at work in an hour, before which she wanted to shower, eat breakfast, maybe even go for a run. But that meant that she had to get up out of this warm bed. 

her husband, David,  moved slightly in his sleep. He pressed his deliciously warm body against hers and she snuggled back against him, taking as much of his heat as she could. Her eyes drifted closed and she felt her breathing slowly...wait no

“Come on,” she chided herself, trying to become more alert.  

Throwing back the covers, forced herself out of bed. She wrapped her silk robe around her naked body, then pulled the sheets back over the bed, lest she’s tempted to crawl under them again. 

Sarah walked to the window in the dark and peered through the curtains. The landscape outside was blanketed with a thin layer of snow, sparkling from the Christmas lights the neighbors had set up a few days before. She loved Christmas- something about the colors, the cheer, the lingering sense of anticipation when anything magical could happen... 

Sarah started to the bathroom when the bedroom lamp clicked on behind her. The room was filled with a faint, soft lamplight. 

“Honey? Where are you going?” David’s sleep filled voice floated across the room. 

“I have to get to work, dear,” Sarah said, hand on the bathroom door. She knew not to look at him because if she did,  she thought with a smile,  she wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon. 

“I have to get ready.”

“Come back to bed! It’s too early. Come and stay warm with me.” 

Sarah looked back over her shoulder and laughed. Her husband had thrown back the covers until nothing but the very top of his hips was covered; a tent had formed between his legs. 

He waggled his eyebrows suggestively. “Like what you see?”  

She approached the edge of the bed and folded her arms. He certainly was hot. He had a large chest that tapered off at his waist, all toned from his constant workouts and the fact that he was a huge climbing fanatic.

 Paired with his dark hair, dark eyes, and the current five o’clock shadow he had going on, Sarah was fighting herself to stay away. 

“I have things to do, baby.” 

David raised his eyebrows again. “And I’m at the very top of that list, right?”

Rolling her eyes, Sarah leaned over and pecked a kiss on his forehead. 

“I thought I crossed off that particular item last night, actually. Hey! ” she retorted, yelling in surprise when he wrapped his arms around her and flipped her over him onto her back. 

“What is it they say about Christmas time?” he asked, grinning down at her. 

“About lists and checking them twice?” 

Sarah laughed, rolled her eyes, and reached up to pull him in for a kiss. 

The feeling of his lips on hers never stopped sending that spark through her belly. She pulled him closer and he sighed against her lips. Putting more weight on her, he hugged her closer to him. She could feel his skin through the silk of her robe and suddenly wished there was nothing between them. She moaned and he read her mind, sliding his hand under the fabric and cupping her breast, tugging on her tight nipple until she gasped.

SaraMoncler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMoncler

 His hands knew exactly what they were doing. 

She loved the feeling of him pressing against her, his hard-on teasing between her legs. 

It looked like she wasn’t getting up for a while

Linking her ankles behind him, she thrust her hips to meet his. His moan rumbled through his neck and he matched his rhythm to hers, moving his kisses from her mouth to her jaw, then neck, then chest.  sucking and biting all the way. He pushed the silk robe from her shoulders and it fell away into the sheets, revealing her beautiful body. 

The hand on her breast moved down between her legs, fingers brushing over her unshaved pussy. Feeling her wriggle at his touch, David kissed around, then on, her tit, clamping it between his teeth while he thrust two fingers into her. 

Sarah cried out and held his head closer to her breast. Her soft moans urged him on, lowering his mouth to her pussy and kissing just around her sweet spot, taking his time. His hands now 

held her thighs apart while she groaned. 

“Baby please…” she whimpered. She could feel his warm breath on her, his tongue so close to her clit… “Please make me cum, please, I’m so close…” 

“As you wish.” He said in a low whisper. 

He licked with a flat tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, darting his tongue inside her before playfully licking her clit. She was already so wet for him she was surprised he hadn’t drowned before he stopped and resumed his tantalizing kisses up her tummy. 

“David!”

He laughed at her desperate groans. Kissing his way back up to her mouth, he was met with a playful scowl.

“Can I help you?” he asked innocently.

 In response, she reached down and grabbed hold of his ass cheek, pulling him closer. 

“You’ve been naughty,” she growled playfully in his ear.  

“And this is what I get? Damn what happens when I’m good?” he asked.

Sarah didn’t reply- she didn’t get the chance before he slid into her with one solid thrust, filling her in the most satisfying way. 

 He fucked her hard and slow while she dug her nails into his back, moaning his name.

She could feel herself start to cum, the electricity shooting through her and making her toes curl.

The sound of her orgasm set David’s in motion and he fucked her harder and faster until they were both spent. 

They lay there, cuddling in the cooling air of the room while the snow started to fall again outside.  

Finally, Sarah sleepily glanced at the clock. It read seven-fifteen AM; a shock of adrenaline shot through her.

 “Shit I’m late.”

David groaned into her neck.

 “Stay with me!” 

“Sweetheart you have to get off of me, I need to go to work!” 

“But baby it’s cold outside! Stay here please…” He started to kiss her neck again, ready for 

round two. 

“No no no baby I love you but I need to go.” She pushed him off of her onto the comforter where he rolled himself into a burrito of warmth.  

“Baby it’s cold outside!” He whined, a spark of humor in his eyes as he watched her pull on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater that said “Santa I’ve been good, trust me” across the front. 

“Baaabyyy I work from hooommee!” She countered with a laugh, planting a kiss on his lips before heading out the bedroom door. 

A minute passed before she popped her head back in. her hair in a bun and a smile on her face. 

“I’ll be back in an hour.”

Despite the cold outside, she was still hot as hell for him.

 

Published 
Written by RedWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments