Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back Again

"Connor knocks on her door to relive their past"

4
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Ainsley woke up on the couch to a knock on the door and blinked as fear chilled her veins for a few moments. She glanced around the apartment rapidly, trying to see what time it was until she remembered her phone. The knock grew louder when she realized it was midnight and Ainsley stood up slowly. She leaned up to peek through the hole in the door, frowning when she saw Connor standing there. Ainsley took a deep breath and smoothed out her yoga pants and hair heavily with one hand. “What are you doing here, Con?” Ainsley asked, opening the front door slowly and looking at him.

“Why did you leave like that?” His eyes seemed a bit unfocused and she realized that he'd been drinking. “Why did you leave me?”

“Leave you?” she repeated, staring at him as he leaned against the screen. “What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean, Ains. Open the door.” Connor told her, and she looked behind him for a long moment and took a deep breath.

“What do you want?”

“I want to talk... I want to see you,” Connor told her, his voice rising as she widened her eyes. “I've done this a few times since you've been gone... tried to forget... but you're here now.”

Ainsley felt her hand unlocking the heavy security door, grabbing the key off of the hook even as her heart argued with her head. She pulled it open and stepped aside as he walked inside, wondering where his car was tonight. “Did you drive here?” Her voice was light even as she worried and she closed and locked the door before turning around.

“Yeah, I did. I don't plan on driving home though,” Connor told her, stepping towards her as she backed against the door. “Why did you run away from me that way? I fucking needed you, Ainsley.”

“Connor-” Ainsley started to say as he cupped her face with his hands and leaned in closely, inhaling her scent. His lips claimed hers softly for a moment as she whimpered before moving firmly against her.

It was familiar. It felt natural and like... home, and Ainsley slipped her hands slowly up his sides as she tilted her head and kissed him back. Every memory flooded her mind as his tongue teased her lips, every kiss they'd shared in secret. “Mmmm,” she moaned as his face brushed her nose, and pulled back to gasp.

“What is that?” Connor asked her and stared at her closely as she pulled his body close to hers.

“Piercing,” Ainsley told him, kissing him as he pressed into her. They kissed each other hungrily, feeding into their emotions as they molded together. Connor tasted of whiskey and cold and she deepened the kiss as her arms slid around his neck tightly. He slipped his hands down her body, holding her close to him as she wrapped her legs around him. She swooned as he strode across her place easily, setting her down against the mattress as she stared up at him. Ainsley stood and pushed his jacket off of his body easily, nipping at his lip as he groaned.

“Does that hurt?” Connor asked her as their eyes locked and she nodded before pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

“You might have to kiss me elsewhere tonight, but I'll make it up to you later.” Ainsley kissed him again, and teased the hem of his shirt with her fingers.

As in anywhere I want?” Connor asked in a hoarse voice and she nodded before he tugged the shirt over his head. “Jesus... Ains. I want you so badly.”

“How hot can you get?” Ainsley asked him breathlessly, running her fingertips down his bare skin as he tensed. “You were amazing before but now... you're beautiful.” He was muscled from the same dedication to his body and sport as before, but better. She raised her eyes to his as she slipped her hands down to his jeans.

She wanted him. No, she needed him. Ainsley slipped her shirt over her head, being careful of her nose, before she sat back on the bed and stared up at him. “You're beautiful,” Connor told her, telling her to scoot back as she complied. He pressed her body down as he kissed her lips carefully, the heat passing in waves between them.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

She dropped her head back as his lips moved to her jaw, kissing and nibbling as she closed her eyes and felt the desire all over her body. Connor kissed down her neck as his hand slid up her body, stroking her waiting nipple with his thumb as she arched her back against him.

Teeth dragging against her skin and lips moving heatedly down her skin. Ainsley felt the heat pulsing from her thighs as she moaned softly, raising them against him. He moved lower, kissing between her full breasts before breathing slowly on her nipple as she stared down at him. “Please,” she whimpered at him as he kissed it slowly before sucking it between his teeth and drawing it into his mouth.

Ainsley was trying to push his pants down his ass as she moaned and moved against him, and he thrust into her as he looked at her. “Are you protected?”

“Condom,” she panted, closing her eyes weakly as she hoped that he had one. A hint of pain hung in the web of desire that she was feeling and she let out a breath as he stood and moved away from her. Ainsley opened her eyes to watch him strip the jeans off easily, holding something in his hand. “Was that for me or are you just prepared for anything?” She knew her tone reflected her thoughts and she slipped her yoga pants down hastily, baring her body to him as he let his eyes rove over her.

“I never stopped wanting you,” Connor told her, spreading her feet apart as he spoke deliberately and intensely. “I am going to prove that to you.” He dipped down between her spread thighs and kissed the inside of her leg. “Remember the first time I tasted you?”

“How can I forget? We were home alone in your room waiting for everyone to come home with pizza. We had to rush but you felt so... good.” Her voice drifted off as he moved in, reminding her of his skill and making her cry out. “Connor... I want to come. I need you to make me.” She left off the word forget as he assaulted her senses and body, writhing against him as her body tightened and burned against his tongue.

She exploded with the crying out of his name, thrusting herself against him as he drew it out with his mouth wrapped around her until she crumpled against the mattress, breathing heavily. “Holy shit.”

“Are you still tight after that?” Connor asked her and she laughed weakly.

“Yeah. Wanna try it?” She looked at him with hooded eyes as he sat up and reached down. Connor ripped open the packet and rolled the condom on and they stared at each other for a moment. Connor leaned down and kissed her damp neck as he slid deeply into her, making them both gasp as he stilled for a moment.

“You feel so good,” Connor whispered to her before pulling back and moving back inside of her, and she rocked against him. He felt so easy and good holding her as they moved together hard and rough, moaning and gasping together. He brought her to her release just before his and they groaned each others names at that moment, him buried deep inside of her as she pressed against him, shuddering and sweaty. Connor kissed her lips before pulling out and collapsing next to her.

Ainsley closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths as she pulsed pleasantly inside, memorizing the feeling. It was too natural and scared the hell out of her. She felt a hand trace her stomach gently and smiled as she turned her head towards him. “Hi.”

“I had that with me hoping that it would happen. I have carried it since I ran into you, feeling like an idiot for having so much hope,” Connor admitted and she felt her heart race inside of her chest.

“What does this mean?” Ainsley whispered softly, feeling his hand slide down her stomach as she let her legs drop open. She already wanted him again and she bit her lip firmly and he stroked her slowly.

“I don't want this to stop.” Ainsley knew that they needed to talk about her leaving and other things. They had territory to cover, but she slipped her hand over his, intensifying his movements as she murmured his name. 

Published 
Written by writergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments