Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ballad of Jonathan

"Song to Ms Hartowski"

3
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
616 words 616 words
A woman moved in the empty house next to my parents when I was seventeen. She was a nice woman, black haired and a nice smile. She walked up to my house to introduced herself to my parents and me.

"Hello, I am Caroline Hartowski and I will be your neighbor for awhile now."

My mom shook her hand and saw me looking at her. My dad, not paying attention to me, grunted a hello and walk back into the house. Later on Mom said to me, "Jonny, go help Ms Hartowski move in. She needs help."

"Yes, Mom"

I gulped. Mom knew I liked Ms Hartowski. I stumbled over to her house, knocked on her door and she opened it wearing a black blouse and a skirt.

"Oh hello my dear Jonathan, thank you for coming to help me. I moved here because I left my abusive husband. He hit me and called me names."

I was mad. She was a nice woman. Sweet and nice. I told her that my Mom sent me to help her move in. She smiled her nice smile and sent me in saying she needed help with the boxes. She showed me where everything went and how to put together her furniture and bed. I saw a box that was labeled, secret stuff. I was curious and she told me that it was her toys like a dildo and vibes. I blushed.

“Sorry for asking.”

She laughed, "Its okay my dear Jonathan, I am just a lonely old lady who wants to be alone."

I was mad that she called herself old.

"I don't care if you are old, Carrie. You are perfect and nice to me and to my Mom and I am glad you moved next to me. To tell the truth Carrie, I love you. I will always be there for you."

I kissed her and she gasped and kissed me back deeply.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

When it was done, she sobbed and cried.

"Why are you crying, Caroline? You okay?"

She smiled her nice smile and stroked my cheek. "Oh my dear Jonathan, I have not heard a nice thing from my bastard husband and you told me a nice thing. It can't happen my dear Jonathan, you are younger than me. I am way to old for you."

I was sad and walked out her house. My Mom saw me crying and hugged me.

That year I finished High School and moved to Florida for college. I majored in psychology and worked hard in school. I had an old picture of Carrie, my Mom gave it to me for a keepsake. A few years later when I was twenty-four, my Mom called me to say that my Dad was killed. Crashed into a tree, obviously my Dad was drunk.

At his funeral I heard Carrie's voice. "Hello my dear Jonathan."

I cried and turned to hug her tightly and kiss her deeply.

"Oh Carrie, I miss you so. I love you, Carrie!"

She cried. "I am sorry I sent you away my dear Jonathan, I gave your Mom a pic of me to give to you. I love you Jonathan, and I always have since you kissed me that first time."

I am glad I saw her again and kissed her again. She is a special woman in my heart and I will never love another while she is alive. I am Jonathan Walker, and this is my tale to my true love Carrie Hartowski. I love her and she loves me. Now I am a school counselor and she is a teacher where I worked in Florida. We are married and I love my dear Caroline. 

Published 
Written by Sexinerd1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments